HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Can White People Stop Practicing White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
V-God, thank you for all you've given me, the time and attention to what I've said and your honest feedback. If I could post here with a different view of the extent of white supremacy, I would post here because I basically admire you.

But I think my views are too different. I really don't believe that white supremacy controls things to the extent that you and the people here believe. I don't think white supremacy controls your mind to the extent that at least some people here think.

I don't think we're all in the belly of the beast as much as you think we are. I think we have the ability, even if we ARE stuck in the belly of the beast of white supremacy, to get out -- at least when the beast burps or something!

Seriously, I think that we have much more control, so I don't want to make you upset with my views. I honestly respect you enough that I don't want to be a pain in the butt here, because you have a good site going and it's not my place to come on here and disagree all the time.

The reason I say "we" on here is because I honestly identify with people oppressed by white supremacy more than with the practitioners of it. But I don't think I come across that way here according to your logic.

I don't want to make this about me and whether I'm a white person or a white supremacist. I wanted to honestly debate some of the points. I think I've made my views somewhat known, and they are not compatible with the site to enough extent that I will post here any more unless you or someone wants something specific and then I will be glad to answer or provide help or information asked for.

cloudsong

I want to make sure this is captured for the record. This is what you should've always been doing according to THE LOGIC. Not posting here unless a non-white person asked you for constructive information and then you give the non-white person the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth and/or if you have some constructive information to tell a non-white person in terms of problem solving.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloudsong wrote:

Quote:
I really don't believe that white supremacy controls things to the extent that you and the people here believe. I don't think white supremacy controls your mind to the extent that at least some people here think.

I think this statement reveals Cloudsong's (and for that matter, other White people who participate on these sites) purpose for being here.

I have noticed this posture with many other White people when discussing racism White supremacy. No matter how much they agree with you and "talk up the problem"...

when its all said and done their posture is one of:

"I really don't believe that white supremacy controls things to the extent that you and the people here believe. I don't think white supremacy controls your mind to the extent that at least some people here think."

I fully expect this posture from a White person in a discussion of racism White supremacy. What I find interesting from time to time is the amount of work (confidence building) an individual White person will put into identifying with a nigger (before pulling out the )

"I really don't believe that white supremacy controls things to the extent that you and the people here believe. I don't think white supremacy controls your mind to the extent that at least some people here think."

Im beginning to suspect that the only reason White people participate in a counter-racism work study project forum is to:

COUNTER

counter-racism

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Cloudsong wrote:

Quote:
I really don't believe that white supremacy controls things to the extent that you and the people here believe. I don't think white supremacy controls your mind to the extent that at least some people here think.

I think this statement reveals Cloudsong's (and for that matter, other White people who participate on these sites) purpose for being here.

I have noticed this posture with many other White people when discussing racism White supremacy. No matter how much they agree with you and "talk up the problem"...

when its all said and done their posture is one of:

I fully expect this posture from a White person in a discussion of racism White supremacy. What I find interesting from time to time is the amount of work (confidence building) an individual White person will put into identifying with a nigger (before pulling out the )

Im beginning to suspect that the only reason White people participate in a counter-racism work study project forum is to:

COUNTER

counter-racism

Josh

(1) Try to convince non-white people that she is not a white supremacist (racist).
(2) Ensure non-white people are confused about how white people practice white supremacy (racism). This is done by talking about "god", "ham sandwiches", etc.

...both equal business as usual...
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you like me to explain the areas I think people have more autonomy of thought and action under white supremacy?

I will try to do that in future postings if anyone wants. I feel it's a point I wish you would at least listen to me on, because I feel we each have inside of us a spark of autonomy that can't be contolled by any person or force. Sometimes I have felt on here that people feel that white supremacy can control their thoughts, minds, lives, actions, etc.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the extent of control you attribute to white supremacy?

cloudsong
RangerX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Would you like me to explain the areas I think people have more autonomy of thought and action under white supremacy?

I will try to do that in future postings if anyone wants. I feel it's a point I wish you would at least listen to me on, because I feel we each have inside of us a spark of autonomy that can't be contolled by any person or force. Sometimes I have felt on here that people feel that white supremacy can control their thoughts, minds, lives, actions, etc.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the extent of control you attribute to white supremacy?

cloudsong

?

"autonomy of thought"

"spark of autonomy"

Cloudsong,

What is Autonomy ?

maybe i missed it when you or someone else on here defined that word but, I do not know what are you talking about when you say "autonomy", "autonomy of thought" and such.

If you are going to use these "Big Words", Define them.

Cuz I do not know what the phvk you are talking about (excuse my "french").

I am already confused and look to be confused no further.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
RangerX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong

Topic/Question: "Can White People stop practicing White Supremacy (Racism) ?"

"Would you like me to explain the areas I think people have more autonomy of thought and action under white supremacy? -Cloudsong

No.

The Topic/Question is: "Can White People stop practicing White Supremacy (Racism) ?"

YES - Or - NO. (Please answer Yes or No).

If Yes, Explain what White People can/should Say and DO in all areas of People Activities in order for them to STOP practicing White Supremacy (Racism). Step by Step.

If No, Explain Why White People cannot stop practicing White Supremacy (Racism). Step by Step.

Everything comes down to saying and doing and people can say and do things, in all areas of people activity including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: