HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Can White People Stop Practicing White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual God, am I allowed to have opinions which differ with yours?

May I express my honest differences here or does that mean not in compliance here? In other words, if I feel that any non-white person with God manifesting thru him is more powerful than any white supremacist, does that in your mind make me a white supremacist if it differs with your view?

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 8:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I think the "you" at the end must be me, and not Helixhair.

You are a teacher, in promoting a new vocabulary, to help me with this new way of thinking. I have not learned it before.

I know that means you as a non-white person are helping me, a white person. But you're the one who came up with the concept of your definitionary, and you have to promulgate it - I don't know how you can do that without in the process helping white people whether you want to help us or not.

White people occasionally ARE the ones who need help the most because God gives out equal-opportunity suffering and depravity, whether racists/white supremacists do or not.

God is a more powerful force than the most powerful white person, and you have God in your heart. You can manifest His power through you, however you conceive God to be. I just think of him as the creative force.

You have God in your heart. I guess that's why I don't understand completely your feeling of powerlessness because in my belief you can manifest His power through you, however you conceive God to be. I think of him as the creative force and what is there when all people in your life disappoint you.

cloudsong

This is a scientific experiment not a discussion about "god". Please make observations and/or brief logical scientific facts that help to either prove or disprove the Hypothesis in accordance with the Observed Phenomenon of the experiment.

You can do this by answering the two questions listed in the Experiment section of the scientific experiment.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Virtual God, am I allowed to have opinions which differ with yours?

May I express my honest differences here or does that mean not in compliance here? In other words, if I feel that any non-white person with God manifesting thru him is more powerful than any white supremacist, does that in your mind make me a white supremacist if it differs with your view?

cloudsong

This is a scientific experiment not a discussion about "god". Please make observations and/or brief logical scientific facts that help to either prove or disprove the Hypothesis in accordance with the Observed Phenomenon of the experiment.

You can do this by answering the two questions listed in the Experiment section of the scientific experiment.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answers to the three questions:

Yes I am called white by other white people but I do not call myself that any more out of political principle.

I would give up any unfair privilege. I would give up a lot of time, energy, emotion, and worry. I would give up my life after my daughter is settled into her adult life.

I fear that non-white people think that white supremacists, instead of the creative force or God, control what they are able and allowed to do.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Answers to the three questions:

Yes I am called white by other white people but I do not call myself that any more out of political principle.

I would give up any unfair privilege. I would give up a lot of time, energy, emotion, and worry. I would give up my life after my daughter is settled into her adult life.

I fear that non-white people think that white supremacists, instead of the creative force or God, control what they are able and allowed to do.

cloudsong

Thank you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was interested to see Josh say something which I find similar, on the Code site -- unless I'm misinterpreting, he said that if white people tried to eliminate all non-white people, they would be met by a force GREATER -- the force that CREATED black people here.

Am I misquoting or misunderstanding? I want to say, "great minds think alike" and am honored to be thinking along the same lines, in your category of thought.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 9:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I was interested to see Josh say something which I find similar, on the Code site -- unless I'm misinterpreting, he said that if white people tried to eliminate all non-white people, they would be met by a force GREATER -- the force that CREATED black people here.

Am I misquoting or misunderstanding? I want to say, "great minds think alike" and am honored to be thinking along the same lines, in your category of thought.

cloudsong

Is that post meant for me? If so, I only have this to say:

This is a scientific experiment not a discussion about "god". Please make observations and/or brief logical scientific facts that help to either prove or disprove the Hypothesis in accordance with the Observed Phenomenon of the experiment.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
salt



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Self-esteem or ego drives white supremacy. True strength must be measured against equal strength. Since non-white people have no power in a system of white supremacy, what is the cause for the gauging of power against a non-white? I suspect whites will never get rid of blacks completely because they need a measuring stick. I have noticed white people show me through their body language and/or disposition, that they detest my having anything equal to them. We cannot have the same car, house etc. Next time you are talking to a white person, about racism/white supremacy, watch their body language. I have noticed when we (the white person and I) are sitting down, the white person feels as if they must physically stand up, over me, as things get "deep" to preserve their ego, in compensation. Next you will most likely see their attention move to something superficial such as clothing. Next, the subject will most definately change to something else. Accumulation of wealth and the like are not true sources of self-esteem. White people must find a true source of self-esteem if white supremacy is to end. In a system of justice, making sure the people that need help the most will serve this purpose. For white
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt wrote:

Quote:
White people must find a true source of self-esteem if white supremacy is to end.


Salt, what do you mean by "a true source"?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Can white people stop practicing racsim/whtie supremacy?


Yes, no question.

If white people would commit to NOT LYING, and NOT WITHHOLDING CONSTRUCTIVE INFORMATION to all non white people on the planet, Racsim/White Supremacy would end immediatley.

Racsim/white supremacy is a behavoiral system.

The practice of racsim/white supremacy is a choice every individual white person has to make.

It's not really a question of "can" they, but "will" they.

On the back cover of the codebook it states:

The people who have the abiltiy to eliminate racism do not have the will to do so, and the people who have the will do do so, do not have the ability.

So in other words, the people who have the ability (white people) to eliminate racism do not have the desire to so.

So as a result, Racism remains the problem that needs to be solved.

RWSWJ

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
salt



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Salt, what do you mean by "a true source"?

Josh

True source like knowledge of self, inner peace. White supremacists don't know enough good things about themselves so, they "hate" on all the non-whites. What I'm saying is your house is not you, your car is not you, one must have a true source from within. The problem is making that happen.
Hatred is a commitment. So if whites dislike themselves or dislike non-whites they are commited to it. Remember you cannot disrespect anybody, you can only disrespect yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I have decided to comment on these for the benefit of non-white people. I understand, based on the evidence, that cloudsong will respond to this in an effort to either:

(1) Try to convince non-white people that she is not a white supremacist (racist).
(2) Ensure non-white people are confused about how white people practice white supremacy (racism). This is done by talking about "god", "ham sandwiches", etc.

This appears to be the function of a white person in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

To the question in the experiment...

Are you a white person?

...cloudsong has responded...

cloudsong wrote:
Yes I am called white by other white people but I do not call myself that any more out of political principle.

Why do white people spend an enormous amount of time attempting to convince non-white people they are not white or attempting to convince non-white people they are trying to get rid of the "white" label, in terms of people? Why not just promote justice?

Remember number (1) above?

The next question in the experiment asked is as follows:

Ask the white person what are they willing to give up to stop practicing white supremacy (racism).

...cloudsong has responded...

cloudsong wrote:
I would give up any unfair privilege. I would give up a lot of time, energy, emotion, and worry. I would give up my life after my daughter is settled into her adult life.

Now who gets to decide what an "unfair privilege" is and what it consists of? White people give white people "white privilege".

Follow THE LOGIC.

The only thing that matters is what the bottom line is. I think it was Patrick Henry who is famous for stating "give me liberty or give me death". What people do will show what their bottom line is.

The question we should all ask ourselves is if justice is more valuable than life itself...mainly our own.

The next question in the experiment asked is as follows:

Ask the white person what is your greatest fear when it comes to non-white people.

...cloudsong has responded...

cloudsong wrote:
I fear that non-white people think that white supremacists, instead of the creative force or God, control what they are able and allowed to do.

Remember number (2) above?

A white person has stated...for the all time record...the greatest fear of white people is that non-white people think that white people "control what they are able and allowed to do". In other words the greatest fear of a white person is that a non-white person figures out how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works and begins to work against it. The white people who practices white supremacy (racism) use deceit...they don't want non-white people figuring out how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works.

Follow THE LOGIC.

This is by no means an attack on cloudsong. This is a reaction to an attack by white people who practice white supremacy (racism). Now there will probably be the usual two or three posts in response to this by cloudsong, a white person, rebutting what has been written. Ask yourself, is the response in reference to number (1) or number (2) above. Or cloudsong may even attempt to say I'm the problem...a nigger trying to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice...I have even anticipated that.

Remember...this is a white person that stated she can't keep herself from posting here and wants me to do something to stop her from posting here. Why do you think that is non-white people? Number (1) or number (2)?

cloudsong wrote:
I'm so sorry. I'm so stressed out. I want to do what you say, go act and go talk to white people -- that's a better use of your-all's time than my posting here.

I think I"m addicted because I havne't found a similar group of razor sharp minds and users of language. I'm so intrigued. And I like to write, and this gives me an audience to write my thoughts.

But it's beginning to feel like I'm annoying a captive audience.

And I am bugging people.

And I feel badly that I betrayed the confidence that there are some gay males here - I don't even know if that's true. I should not have done that -- I was just trying to help Trina understand why the usual male/female chemistry might have an added dimension. But maybe I hurt some poeple, and for that I'm having a hard time forgiving myself.

I need to break my addiction to posting here. Can you help me, by blocking me or something? It's almost a compulsion, born from loneliness when I'm sick at home. But I need to tell white people about white supremacy.

Please don't let me keep posting here, if you have any way to help me stop.

cloudsong

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual God, I am admiring of you and glad you are attempting to create justice in the world. As am I, but with a different philosophy than you.

I think you and I just see things differently enough that I felt my posting here was an addiction that wasn't benefitting either me or you or anyone.

I am better off posting on a site which has thoughts more similar to my own. I believe in Justice and in fighting white supremacy, but my belief that telling non-white people that white supremacy controls almost EVERYTHING is in my mind very harmful to non-white people, and other disagreements I have with this site, make it such that I should stop posting here.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 6:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Virtual God, I am admiring of you and glad you are attempting to create justice in the world. As am I, but with a different philosophy than you.

I think you and I just see things differently enough that I felt my posting here was an addiction that wasn't benefitting either me or you or anyone.

I am better off posting on a site which has thoughts more similar to my own. I believe in Justice and in fighting white supremacy, but my belief that telling non-white people that white supremacy controls almost EVERYTHING is in my mind very harmful to non-white people, and other disagreements I have with this site, make it such that I should stop posting here.

cloudsong

Again...confusion because there is no focus...no position taken. Either you are going to post here or you aren't. There ain't no splitting the difference. According to the evidence this is number (2).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V-God, thank you for all you've given me, the time and attention to what I've said and your honest feedback. If I could post here with a different view of the extent of white supremacy, I would post here because I basically admire you.

But I think my views are too different. I really don't believe that white supremacy controls things to the extent that you and the people here believe. I don't think white supremacy controls your mind to the extent that at least some people here think.

I don't think we're all in the belly of the beast as much as you think we are. I think we have the ability, even if we ARE stuck in the belly of the beast of white supremacy, to get out -- at least when the beast burps or something!

Seriously, I think that we have much more control, so I don't want to make you upset with my views. I honestly respect you enough that I don't want to be a pain in the butt here, because you have a good site going and it's not my place to come on here and disagree all the time.

The reason I say "we" on here is because I honestly identify with people oppressed by white supremacy more than with the practitioners of it. But I don't think I come across that way here according to your logic.

I don't want to make this about me and whether I'm a white person or a white supremacist. I wanted to honestly debate some of the points. I think I've made my views somewhat known, and they are not compatible with the site to enough extent that I will post here any more unless you or someone wants something specific and then I will be glad to answer or provide help or information asked for.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations