HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Can White People Stop Practicing White Supremacy (Racism)?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Can White People Stop Practicing White Supremacy (Racism)? Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

White people who reveal in speech and/or in action that they cannot stop practicing white supremacy(racism).

Hypothesis:

Non-white people have asked me several times if white people can stop practicing white supremacy(racism). My response is always "I don't know." According to the works of Dr. Francis Cress-Welsing, and I quote, "White people can't seem to stop themselves from practicing racism (white supremacy)".

Can they? Either they can or they can't. There is no splitting the difference. Either white people can stop practicing white supremacy(racism) or white people cannot stop practicing white supremacy (racism).

If white people cannot stop practicing white supremacy (racism) one of two things will eventually take place:

(1) Non-white people will kill all of the white people.
(2) White people will kill all of the non-white people.

If white people can stop practicing white supremacy (white supremacy) the best alternative is to establish, maintain, expand, and refine a SYSTEM where no person will be mistreated and the people who need help the most get the most help.

THE LOGIC is that whether white people can stop practicing white supremacy (racism) or whether white people cannot stop practicing white supremacy (racism) is of no consequence and should have no bearing on whether people follow a logical process for producing justice. Start following a logical process for producing a SYSTEM of justice and all of the white people that oppose it will show up anyway.

Following a logical process for producing a SYSTEM of justice is what should be done by all people anyway.

Experiment:

These experiments are designed to demonstrate the hypothesis and illustrate to non-white people that the work starts and ends with you. I suspect the experiments will conclude that non-white people should focus on following a logical process for producing a SYSTEM of justice and stop thinking, speaking, and/or acting in a manner that is evidence of non-white people waiting on white people to help you produce justice.

The following questions do not need to be asked in any specific order as long as question (1) is asked first. If question (1) is not asked first by a non-white person, the non-white person will be confused.

(1) Find out from the person you're talking to if they are a white person by asking them the best question that eliminates confusion for non-white people which is, Are you a white person?

(2) Ask the white person what are they willing to give up to stop practicing white supremacy (racism).

(3) Ask the white person what is your greatest fear when it comes to non-white people.

Information Gathering

This is a quoted post from a white person:

White Person wrote:
I'm so sorry. I'm so stressed out. I want to do what you say, go act and go talk to white people -- that's a better use of your-all's time than my posting here.

I think I"m addicted because I havne't found a similar group of razor sharp minds and users of language. I'm so intrigued. And I like to write, and this gives me an audience to write my thoughts.

But it's beginning to feel like I'm annoying a captive audience.

And I am bugging people.

And I feel badly that I betrayed the confidence that there are some gay males here - I don't even know if that's true. I should not have done that -- I was just trying to help (name of non-white person) understand why the usual male/female chemistry might have an added dimension. But maybe I hurt some poeple, and for that I'm having a hard time forgiving myself.

I need to break my addiction to posting here. Can you help me, by blocking me or something? It's almost a compulsion, born from loneliness when I'm sick at home. But I need to tell white people about white supremacy.

Please don't let me keep posting here, if you have any way to help me stop.


What is it this white person cannot stop doing? Practicing justice?

According to THE LOGIC no person can prove, beyond a shadow of doubt, that they are practicing justice in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), which is a SYSTEM of injustice. If injustice exists anywhere in the universe justice cannot exist anywhere in the universe.

If this is true the only logical scientific conclusion is that what this white person cannot stop doing, cannot help themselves stop doing, is practicing injustice. This white person admits they need to talk to other white people and not talk to non-white people in order to have the greatest impact in solving this problem.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

testing

Last edited by cloudsong on Thu May 13, 2004 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mind your sharing that -- I just thought private messages were private though.

I think what is going on here, is that instead of helping us who are white, like when I used the word "media" -- what I mean is, I think a more helpful response to my using the word "media" wouild be to explain to me why that word is part of the practice of white supremacy, rather than immediately ASSUME I'm deliberately practising white supremacy.

The reason I got addicted here was I was fascinated with your minds -- especially Helishair's and Trina's. I don't think that's practising injustice.

But when I did or do say something that is not consistent with a use of words to promote justice, if you would have told me rather than jumped to accusing me of being a white supremacist, it would have been better.

But I appreciate the work you're doing and I wish you well. I wish we could all learn the counter-racist language with understanding that we might not talk in it for a long learning period, as we adjust to it.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I don't mind your sharing that -- I just thought private messages were private though.

I suspect 'private" means whatever white people says it means because however the word is used it does not lead to a logical conclusion.

cloudsong wrote:
I think what is going on here, is that instead of helping us who are white, like when I used the word "media" -- what I mean is, I think a more helpful response to my using the word "media" wouild be to explain to me why that word is part of the practice of white supremacy, rather than immediately ASSUME I'm deliberately practising white supremacy.

Niggers helping white people? Now that's interesting! According to THE LOGIC, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy(racism) non-white people need help the most.

I have given you the criteria for a white person producing justice, which is you have to end white supremacy(racism) before you can practice justice. I've given you things you can practice if you don't want to practice white supremacy (racism)...things that will help you to follow a logical process for producing justice (here) and asked you to contribute to this list and you have not contributed one line item.

cloudsong wrote:
The reason I got addicted here was I was fascinated with your minds -- especially Helishair's and Trina's. I don't think that's practising injustice.

You should be fascinated with replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy(racism) with a SYSTEM of justice.

cloudsong wrote:
But when I did or do say something that is not consistent with a use of words to promote justice, if you would have told me rather than jumped to accusing me of being a white supremacist, it would have been better.

But I appreciate the work you're doing and I wish you well. I wish we could all learn the counter-racist language with understanding that we might not talk in it for a long learning period, as we adjust to it.

cloudsong

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I suspect 'private" means whatever white people says it means because however the word is used it does not lead to a logical conclusion.

Man you never quit do you? You just reshape the definition of any word as long as it suits you. Private means private, not what white people say it means. But in case you're feeling slow today I can define private for you. Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others. Does that help? Next time be courteous and take what someone wished to be private and keep it that way.
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
salt



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White people can stop practicing white supremacy but it is beneficial and to stop making excuses, admit that they practice white supremacy, and stop practicing white supremacy, logically would make them admit that their wrong and they have been wrong all this time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I suspect 'private" means whatever white people says it means because however the word is used it does not lead to a logical conclusion.

Man you never quit do you? You just reshape the definition of any word as long as it suits you. Private means private, not what white people say it means. But in case you're feeling slow today I can define private for you. Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others. Does that help? Next time be courteous and take what someone wished to be private and keep it that way.
Hold up,

I didn't see anywhere in V_G scientific anaylazes where the name Cloudsong (A white person... who may or not be practicing white supremacy/racism) was included... I believe that if it was private then she would have said nothing.

But onto the discussion...

Justice will soon triumph over injustice someday...

It will all come down to, will you practice Justice or die defending Injustice... either way white people will not exist.

*Now you decide, and ain't no mo' letting it ride, hell naw shawty--- Pastor Troy*
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Steal My Soul



Joined: 20 Apr 2004
Posts: -37

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Steal My Soul wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
I suspect 'private" means whatever white people says it means because however the word is used it does not lead to a logical conclusion.

Man you never quit do you? You just reshape the definition of any word as long as it suits you. Private means private, not what white people say it means. But in case you're feeling slow today I can define private for you. Secluded from the sight, presence, or intrusion of others. Does that help? Next time be courteous and take what someone wished to be private and keep it that way.
Hold up,

I didn't see anywhere in V_G scientific anaylazes where the name Cloudsong (A white person... who may or not be practicing white supremacy/racism) was included... I believe that if it was private then she would have said nothing.

It really doesnt matter whether he said the name or not. She had said some of those things in posts in a couple of forums. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who wrote that. The fact is he took someone's PRIVATE message and displayed it for all to see. I think he owes cloudsong an apology for that
Karim wrote:
... either way white people will not exist

LOL Sorry I just couldn't help but laugh at that. What do you suggest non white people do to eradicate all white people?
_________________
Ni heolas go haontios
We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:

Karim wrote:
... either way white people will not exist

LOL Sorry I just couldn't help but laugh at that. What do you suggest non white people do to eradicate all white people?
I wouldn't SUGGEST nothing to non-white people...

in this case, to eradicate (what ever that means) white people...

That is something each indivdual person must decide on THEIR OWN...

But I say whatever get the job done, I.E. producing a system where noone is being mistreated and those who needs the most help, gets it.

*Please don't Justify me Mr. Intentional--- SoulSista Laurn Hill*
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Justice will soon triumph over injustice someday...

It will all come down to, will you practice Justice or die defending Injustice... either way white people will not exist.


Karim:

1) Who is "you" in the excerpt above?

2) Why will white people, eventually, cease to exist?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V-God, I don't mean to keep defending myself here, I just want to stand up for myself if the following opinion is relevant to what you said. I did contribute to the list of what white people can do, but I thought that you or the admin were going to add it to the big list. I can't find that post. I had written things white people should "DO" versus NOT DO like instead of "don't lie to black people" I wrote "DO such and such".

I also wrote my most recent suggestion that white people should get the Patriot Act repealed.

I realize white people should help non-white people and often I've been helped by non-white people though I understand why it should be the other way.

All I'm saying is that it is hard learning a new language, new ways of talking, and my not doing so faster is not out of WS/R, it's out of a steep learning curve that I'm still learning.

Thank you for your effort to counter WS/R, that's my effort in life too and that's what I know in my heart even if it doesn't appear that way to you here by my posting. Have I ever mistreated a non-white person? Never to my knowledge, and I pray I never did inadvertently. Have I by being part of this culture? Yes, by not protesting every minute. Have I by not flying to Iraq and putting my body between our soldiers and the men being tortured? Yes. That's really what it takes. I want to do something equally significant, I didn't think Iraq was my place but I hope to DO things, as my language here continues to get taken in ways that are not in my heart. I"m still learning your definitionary.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Karim wrote:
Justice will soon triumph over injustice someday...

It will all come down to, will you practice Justice or die defending Injustice... either way white people will not exist.


Karim:

1) Who is "you" in the excerpt above?

2) Why will white people, eventually, cease to exist?

1. "You" in the exert I've written above is YOU, As A person, or Anyone.


2. "(1) Non-white people will kill all of the white people.
(2) White people will kill all of the non-white people. --- V-G
"

White people will kill all the non-white white people...

in this case noone will be either classifed as white or non-white... I mean How white is white (in term of division)? Same with people classified as non-white (Indians, African, Arab, etc)

And in a third instance... If classifications is not functioning... then everyone is just people, neither black or white...

In either cases each has the same outcome, replacing White Supremacy with Justice

Do you Overstand?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Karim wrote:
Justice will soon triumph over injustice someday...

It will all come down to, will you practice Justice or die defending Injustice... either way white people will not exist.


Karim:

1) Who is "you" in the excerpt above?

2) Why will white people, eventually, cease to exist?

1. "You" in the exert I've written above is YOU, As A person, or Anyone.


2. "(1) Non-white people will kill all of the white people.
(2) White people will kill all of the non-white people. --- V-G
"

White people will kill all the non-white white people...

in this case noone will be either classifed as white or non-white... I mean How white is white (in term of division)? Same with people classified as non-white (Indians, African, Arab, etc)

And in a third instance... If classifications is not functioning... then everyone is just people, neither black or white...

In either cases each has the same outcome, replacing White Supremacy with Justice

Do you Overstand?


I understand and concur. Thank you.

The only function for "white" as a classification of people is to mistreat or deny help to those not so classified. When a system of justice exists, no one will be mistreated based on their color classification, so the classificatons will cease to functionally exist. Just as "on" has no meaning without "off", "white" has no meaning without "non-white." When a system of justice exists, there will be neither white people nor non-white people. As you have said, Karim, there will only be people. Whaddya say, V_God, does The Logic have us?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Karim wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Karim wrote:
Justice will soon triumph over injustice someday...

It will all come down to, will you practice Justice or die defending Injustice... either way white people will not exist.


Karim:

1) Who is "you" in the excerpt above?

2) Why will white people, eventually, cease to exist?

1. "You" in the exert I've written above is YOU, As A person, or Anyone.


2. "(1) Non-white people will kill all of the white people.
(2) White people will kill all of the non-white people. --- V-G
"

White people will kill all the non-white white people...

in this case noone will be either classifed as white or non-white... I mean How white is white (in term of division)? Same with people classified as non-white (Indians, African, Arab, etc)

And in a third instance... If classifications is not functioning... then everyone is just people, neither black or white...

In either cases each has the same outcome, replacing White Supremacy with Justice

Do you Overstand?


I understand and concur. Thank you.

The only function for "white" as a classification of people is to mistreat or deny help to those not so classified. When a system of justice exists, no one will be mistreated based on their color classification, so the classificatons will cease to functionally exist. Just as "on" has no meaning without "off", "white" has no meaning without "non-white." When a system of justice exists, there will be neither white people nor non-white people. As you have said, Karim, there will only be people. Whaddya say, V_God, does The Logic have us?

Yes madam...functionally speaking neither white people nor non-white people exist in a SYSTEM of justice...only people exist in a SYSTEM of justice. Notice the conversation of white people about racism (white supremacy). They are trying to convince you we are already in a SYSTEM of justice by attempting to convince you that "people are people"...or "we're all human" (when only humane people practice justice), "everyone is the same"...etc.

That's the reason the counter-racist definitions are so important. Take it to the definition each time. The definition of justice is guaranteeing no person is mistreated and guaranteeing the people who need help the most get the most help.

I have had white people say that what the counter-racism definition of justice describes will never exist...I suspect in an effort to get me to stop trying to produce it. But down through history millions of people said there were things that would never exist that exist today. People said man would never fly, people would never go to the moon, there would never be automobiles...etc.

I tell those white people that I think I have stumbled across THE LOGIC for replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice so I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing and I suspect you are gonna keep trying to get me to stop doing what I'm doing.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the "you" at the end must be me, and not Helixhair.

You are a teacher, in promoting a new vocabulary, to help me with this new way of thinking. I have not learned it before.

I know that means you as a non-white person are helping me, a white person. But you're the one who came up with the concept of your definitionary, and you have to promulgate it - I don't know how you can do that without in the process helping white people whether you want to help us or not.

White people occasionally ARE the ones who need help the most because God gives out equal-opportunity suffering and depravity, whether racists/white supremacists do or not.

God is a more powerful force than the most powerful white person, and you have God in your heart. You can manifest His power through you, however you conceive God to be. I just think of him as the creative force.

You have God in your heart. I guess that's why I don't understand completely your feeling of powerlessness because in my belief you can manifest His power through you, however you conceive God to be. I think of him as the creative force and what is there when all people in your life disappoint you.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations