HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Royalty has Spoken
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 4:00 am    Post subject: Royalty has Spoken Reply with quote

For non-white people, the following excerpt of an article, written by a white person in England, has outstanding utility in illustrating the simple mathematics of Race:

"..... the term 'black' in Britain [is] not a self-identifier but with respect to what most [white] people meant when they used the term. The origin of the term 'black' in the UK is in its usage by whites to refer to non-whites."

non white = - white = black...That's the math. Non-Race and Race. That's all there is, folks.

Now, the next excerpt illustrates that VORs in certain regions understand that being white is a function not a skin pigment. However, they've overlooked the evidence that white people have decided that they (the people below) are not white and that, under Racism (White Supremacy), what white people say goes...

"... there are many groups of black people (of African descent) in Brazil, Cape Verde, the Dominican Republic, etc. who will tell you in earnest that they are in fact not black despite all appearances."

The full text of these comments can be found here.

Last edited by HelixHair on Thu May 13, 2004 11:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Josh

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix, I too am aware of the phenomenon of the term "Black" being used by White people to describe non white people of all shades.

And since this occurs in a system of racism White supremacy; what they say "counts"i.e. its valid.

This is why I reject the term "African American". In a system of racism White supremacy Im classifying myself as either Black and or nigger because I want to point the finger at the existence of racism White supremacy.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, there are many non-white people who ask "Why does everyone always talk about black people or white people when we discuss race? There are other people than just those two groups."

When I look at who's saying it...it is never a white person. Always a confused non-white person...confused about how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) works...like all non-white people are. I've even heard non-white people say, whenever I use the term "non-white"..."That ain't no race"...as if we inherently understand that we are not a race of people...and this comes from people who say they are black and that black people are a race of people. They never seem to make the connection that black people are included in the category of non-white people.

Counter-Racist Codification explains in plain language...and adds focus to who does what, how they do it, and how to counter racism (white supremacy).

I'm sticking with the term "non-white". I think it adds more focus than any other word or term out there when revealing truth about who is being mistreated on the basis of color...and I do less work using it.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
Have you ever thought that maybe people use the term "black" because it is easier to say than non-white or African American?

No.

Steal My Soul wrote:
I myself do this because I am too lazy and find that monosyllabic words get the job done in the least amount of time. But then again I am white so everything I do is racist anyway and I can't control it right? *chuckles*

I don't know.
RangerX

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Royalty has Spoken Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
For non-white people, the following excerpt of an article, written by a white person in England, has outstanding utility in illustrating the simple mathematics of Race:

"..... the term 'black' in Britain [is] not a self-identifier but with respect to what most [white] people meant when they used the term. The origin of the term 'black' in the UK is in its usage by whites to refer to non-whites."

non white = - white = black...That's the math. Non-Race and Race. That's all there is, folks.

Now, the next excerpt illustrates that VORs in certain regions understand that being white is a function not a skin pigment. However, they've overlooked the evidence that white people have decided that they (the people below) are not white and that, under Racism (White Supremacy), what white people say goes...

"... there are many groups of black people (of African descent) in Brazil, Cape Verde, the Dominican Republic, etc. who will tell you in earnest that they are in fact not black despite all appearances."

The full text of these comments can be found here.

"there are many groups of black people (of African descent) in Brazil, Cape Verde, the Dominican Republic, etc. who will tell you in earnest that they are in fact not black despite all appearances."

Hah,

I use to think and say the same thing.

Think and Say what ?

"I am Not Black"

"I am Not a Nigger"..."I am HisPanic"

and the White Person (again) says:

"NIGGER!"

Rude Awakenings...

(((shaking my head)))

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Karim

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 6:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
Have you ever thought that maybe people use the term "black" because it is easier to say than non-white or African American? I myself do this because I am too lazy and find that monosyllabic words get the job done in the least amount of time. But then again I am white so everything I do is racist anyway and I can't control it right? *chuckles*
I'm sticking to non-white as well
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
Well think about it more. Because it makes more sense than, "They use the word black, not because they are white and people whos color is darker contrast to them and they refer to it as black by comparison, but because it is part of a conspiracy to keep non white people below them whites." My theory is more logical and makes more sense.

Logically, there is nothing that a Counter-Racist can constructively discuss about White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who states that it does not exist. Steal My Soul made that statement here(6th post from the top)

Please see this suggestion for discussing White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who has stated that it does not exist.

Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Steal My Soul wrote:
Well think about it more. Because it makes more sense than, "They use the word black, not because they are white and people whos color is darker contrast to them and they refer to it as black by comparison, but because it is part of a conspiracy to keep non white people below them whites." My theory is more logical and makes more sense.

Logically, there is nothing that a Counter-Racist can constructively discuss about White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who states that it does not exist. Steal My Soul made that statement here(6th post from the top)

Please see this suggestion for discussing White Supremacy (Racism) with a person who has stated that it does not exist.

Excellent suggestion. Keep choppin'.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2004 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Steal My Soul wrote:

Excellent suggestion. Keep choppin'.

ditto

smallz
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Steal My Soul wrote:

I got it already. Stop spamming.
Besides that is NOT logical. You are saying that you want to only hear things that agree with you. In science that is not logical because you need to know all forms of input, not just the input that just agrees with you. The fact that you will hear/read no views that conflict with that of your own that may be true makes you an illogical person. You refuse to take anything but 100% reassurance and that is not logical. So stop talking about logic when you refuse to let logic take its natural course.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Steal My Soul wrote:

I got it already. Stop spamming.
Besides that is NOT logical. You are saying that you want to only hear things that agree with you. In science that is not logical because you need to know all forms of input, not just the input that just agrees with you. The fact that you will hear/read no views that conflict with that of your own that may be true makes you an illogical person. You refuse to take anything but 100% reassurance and that is not logical. So stop talking about logic when you refuse to let logic take its natural course.

[Non-white Readers: ] A fews years ago, I listened to a conversation between a white male "enforcement official ("cop") and a white female co-worker. The enforcement official was flirting with my co-worker while his partner was finishing up a police report. My co-worker revealed that she was recently separated from her husband due to her catching him in an affair. The EO smiled and shook his head and said he was gonna divulge the secret male code (for deceit). This is what he said it was:

Never admit, Always Deny, Act offended, and Make counter accusations.

Sound familiar?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Quote:

Superb.

Now let's put that piece of Racist/White Supremacist Code "under a microscope" as josh puts it.

EXAMPLE

Non White person: Are you a white person?

1.(Never admit)
White Person: I'm caucasion.

Non White person: Sir "caucasion" is not a color. I asked are you a white person.

2.(Always Deny)
White person:I said I'm caucasion. Don't you know what a caucasian is?

Non White person: No sir I do not. What is a "caucasian"?

3.(Act Offended)
White Person:Why are you being so devisive? I'm not against you.

Non White person:Sir I only wanted to know if you are a white person.

4.(Make Counter Accusations)
White Person:Your a Racist.

Great shit helix.

I call it, standard racist procedure.

Someone should take it upon themselves and go through post on this board written by people who said that they are white and try and Identify this standard racist procedure, and highlight this behavoir for analysis.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 1:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:

Very interesting. I think it could be boiled down more. Such as, the first two things (Never admit, Always Deny) appear to be the same function.

"Act offended"...that word "act" just doesn't have a precise ring to it. Maybe "become defensive", which is the result of being offended...not "acting" offended.

Why not just "accusations" instead of "counter accusations"? Just some thoughts to attempt to help boil down the code into a precision tool. If I have produced confusion with this post please disregard.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Very interesting. I think it could be boiled down more. Such as, the first two things (Never admit, Always Deny) appear to be the same function.
I agree. "Never admit" is sufficient.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
"Act offended"...that word "act" just doesn't have a precise ring to it. Maybe "become defensive", which is the result of being offended...not "acting" offended.
I would replace the word "act" with the term "pretend to be." The key here is that the Racist is not really offended. It is just a ploy to focus on emotions, used more effectively by Racist Woman than by Racist Man.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Why not just "accusations" instead of "counter accusations"?
I suggest replacing "Counter-accusations" with "Reverse-accusations" like the ploy kids often use when they say "Whoever smelled it dealt it!"

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Just some thoughts to attempt to help boil down the code into a precision tool. If I have produced confusion with this post please disregard.
Smallz, efforts to identify effective Counter-Racist code are correct behavior. And, I thank you.
Virtual_God, efforts to refine Counter-Racist code are correct behavior. And, I thank you.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
it's funny that you still haven't commented on my statement. All I see are side stories, diversions, and evasion. If you are going to pretend to be a scientist then you have to take in ALL information even if it discredits your original hypothesis. But you have no intention of letting anything but information that agrees with you come to light. Hence it is not logical.

This and other post of yours has been ultimatly deleted as will others.

Your time is almost up.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: