HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Personal (Dating) Ads
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RangerX

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I asked Cloudsong:

Is He, Your husband who is a White Person, classified as White by You ?

Cloudsong's you responed/wrote:

cloudsong wrote:
Ranger XL, I never asked him if he was white.

He's white in terms of he's classified by *other people* as white and all that. Do I classify him as white? Yeah, I mean if you ask me if my husband's white I'll say "yes".

He's classified as white by others, he's never been mistreated on the basis of color, he classifies himself as white, and he functions as white and he looks like a dark tan white person.

I don't know what other criteria I'm leaving out.

cloudsong

"I never asked him if he was white"

and according to what you have stated,

You are AWARE (you Know) that Your Husband is a White Person and Functions as a White Person.

but you say that you have never asked Your Husband if he is a White Person ?

That is interesting.

Now I asked you:

Is He, Your husband who is a White Person, classified as White by You ?

In other words, Do YOU Classify Your Husband as "White" (White Person), Today, Right Now ?

Yes Or No.

also,

How Do You (Not "Other People") Know your Husband is a White Person ? (Please clearly list HOW/WHY Do you know Your Husband is a White Person, without any sidestories).

Thank you for your time.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

P.S. I don't know what other criteria I'm leaving out. -Cloudsong

I suspect you Do Know what Other Criteria You are "Leaving Out" (Not Telling us Niggers about).
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I try to post but get invalid session about 19 times out of twenty. I can't waste that kind of time writing long posts and then they don't get posted.

It may be my computer? I don't know.

sorry

let's see if this posts, I don't want you to think I'm trying to be rude in not answering your posts but I can't keep doing this

I also want to say, I did not leave anything out deliberately in trying to think of all the ways my husband is classified as white. I wish you would not insult me.

cloudsong
RangerX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloudsong,

a suggestion,

Type up your answers to Questions in a Word Processing Program (MS Word, WordPad, NotePad, Works, etc). Save it to a file, and then copy and paste your answer into the reply box Here and Post, if it dont work, try again, but have your answers to Questions SAVED via a MS Word file and so forth.

If you need further help with your technical issues, ask the webmaster for help.

I am still waiting for your answers to my questions.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
How is it white supremacy to find Usher a very attractive male?

I want to look like Beyonce too; fat chance, but is it white supremacy for me to say that?

cloudsong

During slavery, the master/slave relationship, the white slave master would take the most virile black men and black women for breeding and even for themselves sexually.

It reminds me of the story of Mandingo, how the white supremacist female took grabbed the black "buck" for herself. In the movie that black buck was played by Ken Norton.

White women are doing this today, the old master/slave relationship still exist. You see white women doing this today, just ask Kobe, O.J. and many black male atheletes and entertainers.

To point out "Usher" as an attractive black male that would tempting to white women is to see him as a "Stud", not all men are referred to as "studs" only those very virile men, only those very capable breeders.

People that breed horses refer to male horses as "Studs" because they are the best breeders. That is the same way black men and even black women were viewed in slavery.

I'm not trying to beat you up, I like the fact that you are here giving your viewpoints and being open with many of us here and helping us to make sense out of this entire white supremacist thing.
Little Master

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
cloudsong wrote:
I think white females go by looks -- if the skin color is kind of in between that of a white person and black person, in other words if it could be a dark white person or a light black person, they look at other features such as hair or nose or lips or body build or etc.

I don't think they mean the exclusivity as racist, at least I hope not. They would also be called racist by the people on this site if they specfiied non-white people desired, because of the imbalance of power.

Now if the black guy who responded to their ad looked like Usher, they'd have a hard time saying NO! :)

cloudsong

I appreciate whites who are openly racist. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with a white female seeking one of her own kind, that is what they should do.

I know, due to interracial sex throughout the ages, sometimes the lines are blurred between the races, but white, from physical standpont, as the Quran indicates usually refers to the "guilty blue eyed".

If a black man responded to ad looked like Usher, white women would have a hard time saying no?

Now that is white supremacy at its highest!!

The Qur'an never points out "white" people as the "guilty blue eyed." There is no such thing as a "white" person in nature. It is a man-made concept forwarded by the most powerful people to describe themselves in a power and privilege system based on skin pigmentation first and facial features at a distant second.

You are referring to:

[20.102] On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day

This is just like many english "korans" is an INTERPRETATION of Arabic. The Qur'an is not in english, it is only in Arabic. Similarly, the Jewish Torah is not in english. It is only in Hebrew.

The Qur'an says:

[20.102] Yawma yunfakhu fee alssoori wanahshuru almujrimeena yawma-ithin zurqan

Other INTERPRETATIONS are as such:

YUSUFALI: The Day when the Trumpet will be sounded: that Day, We shall gather the sinful, blear-eyed (with terror).
PICKTHAL: The day when the Trumpet is blown. On that day we assemble the guilty white-eyed (with terror),
SHAKIR: On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day
SHABBIR: The Day when the Trumpet will be blown. On that Day We will assemble the guilty with their eyes dimmed in fear of retribution.

Those who are guilty of SIN(not just injustice via color discrimination) are not distinguished by skin pigmentation or eye color. I know this doesn't deal with WS/R, but it really annoys me when people try to put God on their side when praticing prejudice(not necessarily racism as it is used on this site).

Which comes to another issue I'll bring up in a new thread about how the term racism is used here.

As far as this thread is concerned:

The better way, I think, of getting to the bottom of what a White person looks for in a person's writing in order to ascertain whether or not the person on the other side is also White would be to have a person who identifies themself as White figure out if I am White or Black. I have said I am not White, but how does anyone know one way or the other? Maybe I've read enough posts to see how White people are treated here and don't want to bother with having my questions ignored while more and more questions are thrown at me. Maybe I don't want everything I say to be translated from "Secret White Word Magic" into "Codified Truth".

If those who identify themselves as White say they cannot they are either A.) lying or B.) there are no "whiteness" identifiers as far as gramatical usage is concerned. Either way how can a "Black" person ever really know one way or the other in a system of WS/R unless several "White" persons come clean.

Peace.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 6:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
If those who identify themselves as White say they cannot they are either A.) lying or B.) there are no "whiteness" identifiers as far as gramatical usage is concerned.

If those who identify themselves as white cannot what?

Little Master wrote:
Either way how can a "Black" person ever really know one way or the other in a system of WS/R unless several "White" persons come clean.

Peace.

How can a "black" person ever really know what?

Unless a white person comes clean about what?
Little Master

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
If those who identify themselves as white cannot what?

...Cannot tell the difference between the writting style of a White person and a Non-white person in order to identify said person as a genuine White person.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
How can a "black" person ever really know what?

That there is something that White people look for in writting to alert them as to whether the person's writting that they are reading is the writting of another White person.

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Unless a white person comes clean about what?

A person who functions as White will have to tell a non-white person that there are identifiers in writting style and use of words that can be used to identify a person as genuinely White.

Peace.
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Little Master wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
cloudsong wrote:
I think white females go by looks -- if the skin color is kind of in between that of a white person and black person, in other words if it could be a dark white person or a light black person, they look at other features such as hair or nose or lips or body build or etc.

I don't think they mean the exclusivity as racist, at least I hope not. They would also be called racist by the people on this site if they specfiied non-white people desired, because of the imbalance of power.

Now if the black guy who responded to their ad looked like Usher, they'd have a hard time saying NO! :)

cloudsong

I appreciate whites who are openly racist. Anyway, there is nothing wrong with a white female seeking one of her own kind, that is what they should do.

I know, due to interracial sex throughout the ages, sometimes the lines are blurred between the races, but white, from physical standpont, as the Quran indicates usually refers to the "guilty blue eyed".

If a black man responded to ad looked like Usher, white women would have a hard time saying no?

The Qur'an never points out "white" people as the "guilty blue eyed." There is no such thing as a "white" person in nature. It is a man-made concept forwarded by the most powerful people to describe themselves in a power and privilege system based on skin pigmentation first and facial features at a distant second.

You are referring to:

[20.102] On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day

This is just like many english "korans" is an INTERPRETATION of Arabic. The Qur'an is not in english, it is only in Arabic. Similarly, the Jewish Torah is not in english. It is only in Hebrew.

Peace.

Obviously you don't understand the Quran as a book of prophecy because if you did you would understand the propehcy of the guilty blue eyed being gathered up on that day. That "day" is a prophecy regarding the end of times. Not the end of time its self, but a prophecy that relates to the end of white supremacy.

When you look at the foregoing cited prophecy with truth and logic, it doesn't matter if there was no such thing as a white race in the time of Muhammad, but today it is, white people call themselves white and that is the reality in which we live today. Keep in mind, in the prophecy(prophecy literally means a divine fortelling of a future event that is to occur) in the Quran, they were not talking about a people in their day's time but were projecting to our times today.

Today white people rule and they will continue to rule until a greater force replaces that their rule. According to the Quran, that greater force is Almight God.

Kinky hair, black skin, wide nose and thick lipped people don't rule today, there's no need to blow a great trumpet or to gather those type of people p, the Quran specifically made a distinction. The prophet Muhammad, prophets prophecy they don't write history, forseen white supremacy, he forseen what the people who would be ruling would look like and he fortold their demise.

Dr. Welsing say's that white skin is a genetic mutation, and that white people posses the recessive gene. The reason why white supremacy exist is because a fear of genetic annilhilation by the non-white majority.

For anyone who profess to believe in the Quran and Muhammad as a prophet, but yet refuse to believe that he was able to forsee the existence of white supremacy, give a good discription of the people ruling and then prophecize their end, doesn't really understand the Quran, Muhammad or the prophecies in the book.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please re-read the title of this thread...

Personal (Dating) Ads

Please take all discussions about religion off this website unless it is the revelation of truth about the religion of white supremacy (racism). If you decide to introduce a topic about the religion of racism (white supremacy) please provide words to use and/or things to do to counter it.

Thank you.
Little Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Auditor1 wrote:
Little Master wrote:
Auditor1 wrote:
cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong

You are referring to:

Peace.

Obviously you don't understand the Quran as a book of prophecy because if you did you would understand the propehcy of the guilty blue eyed being gathered up on that day. That "day" is a prophecy regarding the end of times. Not the end of time its self, but a prophecy that relates to the end of white supremacy.

Obviously, I am the only one between the two of us with any grasp of arabic. It DOES NOT say "blue-eyed" anything in the Qur'an. That is what you REFUSE to acknowledge. You are taking M.S. Shakir's choice of wording and wrongly attributing it to the actual Qur'an which is in arabic and NOT english. "Zurqan", an arabic upheism denoting "blue" (emotionally and not physically blue-eyed) is used and not "blue-eyed". It is an arabic saying similar to the english term "shame faced". It has nothing to do with physical genetic appearance. This term can be used on a person of any eye color or skin pigmentation. ALSO, those people classified as white and who function as white do no all have blue eyes.

But if you insist on self-deluding yourself I have a proposition for you. Tell me where do you see the equivalent to the words "blue-eyed" in this sentence?

20:102 Yawma yunfakhu fee alssoori wanahshuru almujrimeena yawma-ithin zurqan

Literally translated it would look something like:

20:102 (The day) (when blowing of) (the Trumpet) (And gathered are they) (the guilty) (on that day) (blue, i.e. "a look of depression or regret")

Maybe SHAKIR'S INTERPRETATION uses the term "blue-eyed", but not the Qur'an.

Here are some other INTERPRETATIONS of 20.102:

YUSUFALI: The Day when the Trumpet will be sounded: that Day, We shall gather the sinful, blear-eyed (with terror).

PICKTHAL: The day when the Trumpet is blown. On that day we assemble the guilty white-eyed (with terror),

SHAKIR: On the day when the trumpet shall be blown, and We will gather the guilty, blue-eyed, on that day

KHALIFA: That is the day when the horn is blown, and we summon the guilty on that day blue.

ASAD: On the Day when the Trumpet is blown: for on that Day We will assemble all such as had been lost in sin, their eyes dimmed [by terror]

SHABBIR: The Day when the Trumpet will be blown. On that Day We will assemble the guilty with their eyes dimmed in fear of retribution.

Anyone can see that you would have to specifically choose the one that fits with your supposed prophecy of the advent of White Supremacy in order to preach it as some kind of quranic fact. Do you not think that is alittle dishonest on your part, Auditor1?

What other ayat from the Qur'an do you know of that supports this supposed prophecy? Surely, you used tasreef in coming to this conclusion?

6:46 They must realize that the Creator has given them the faculties of hearing, seeing and thinking. If their faculties were taken away, who can restore these back to them but the Law of Allah? See, how We use TASREEF --presenting Our verses from various view-points -- giving them the Big Picture. Yet they turn away.

6:65 Say, "He is Able to send punishment upon you from above you or from beneath your feet, or to bewilder you with dissension and make you taste the tyranny one of another. Note how We use TASREEF, explaining Our Verses from various vantage points, that men and women may understand.

Peace.
Little Master

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Please re-read the title of this thread...

Personal (Dating) Ads

Please take all discussions about religion off this website unless it is the revelation of truth about the religion of white supremacy (racism). If you decide to introduce a topic about the religion of racism (white supremacy) please provide words to use and/or things to do to counter it.

Thank you.

OK. I'm done.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: