HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Don't Debate the Existence of Racism (White Supremacy)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Guy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Are you a White person, Guy?

Yup.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Are you a White person, Guy?

Yup.

Thank you for answering this most important question. Your posts were in the process of being deleted.
James Jones

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Josh wrote:
Guy, are you a White person?

Josh

In addition to Josh question:

What is your proposed counter-racist strategy or technique?

My technique is to challenge racists about their racist beliefs. That's why I'm here. It's what MLK did on a much,much greater scale.

You're here to challenge racists?

How does that work?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Guy wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Josh wrote:
Guy, are you a White person?

Josh

In addition to Josh question:

What is your proposed counter-racist strategy or technique?

My technique is to challenge racists about their racist beliefs. That's why I'm here. It's what MLK did on a much,much greater scale.

You're here to challenge racists?

How does that work?

LMAO

Very good Mr. Jones, You made me chuckle with that one.

Winston
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting to see the answer to that question.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Wait no longer...
Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Why the fascination with simple questions? Anyway, it's real easy... you see, there is a LOT of racism here, although in this case it's racism on the parts of blacks directed at whites, and that's the racism I'm addressing. I know, I know... part and parcel of blackracism is to deny that blacks can be racist, which in and of itself meets one of the definitions of racism - that traits and abilities are determined by race, but that definition aside, racism is most commonly just prejudice or bigotry towards another race.
Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?.

Unless you were born outside of the country somewhere, perhaps Haiti, Somalia, Rwanda or elsewhere, neither you nor I were born ingo a system of injustice, so the question begs... why do you call what is probably the must just society, or one of the most just, in the history of the planet a "system of injustice" when it clearly and obviously is not?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?.

Unless you were born outside of the country somewhere, perhaps Haiti, Somalia, Rwanda or elsewhere, neither you nor I were born ingo a system of injustice, so the question begs... why do you call what is probably the must just society, or one of the most just, in the history of the planet a "system of injustice" when it clearly and obviously is not?

Justice does not exist anywhere in the known universe.
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Why the fascination with simple questions? Anyway, it's real easy... you see, there is a LOT of racism here, although in this case it's racism on the parts of blacks directed at whites, and that's the racism I'm addressing. I know, I know... part and parcel of blackracism is to deny that blacks can be racist, which in and of itself meets one of the definitions of racism - that traits and abilities are determined by race, but that definition aside, racism is most commonly just prejudice or bigotry towards another race.

Ok...If you're looking for me to debate the existence of Racism(White Supremacy) with you, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN....

White Supremacy(Racism) exist, and you're a Racist Supect.

The only logical way I can foresee you challenging a Racist is by following the following suggestions:

If you're up for the challenge, Guy.
Guy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Ok...If you're looking for me to debate the existence of Racism(White Supremacy) with you, IT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN....

I didn't say there was no white supremacy; I said there was no SYSTEM of white supremacy, which there isn't, at least not in this country.

Quote:
The only logical way I can foresee you challenging a Racist is by following the following suggestions:

You do it you're way; I'll do it my way. There's racism a-plenty here, and I'll challenge it with facts, reason and morality.
James Jones

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
James Jones wrote:

I didn't say there was no white supremacy; I said there was no SYSTEM of white supremacy, which there isn't, at least not in this country.

I don't know what that's suppose to mean....But...

Don't look for me to debate the existence of Racism(White Supremacy) with you.

Guy wrote:
Quote:

You do it you're way; I'll do it my way. There's racism a-plenty here, and I'll challenge it with facts, reason and morality.

By the looks of things....you are here to practice something other than counter-racist science.

At any rate...

You can expect me to do what I have to do in order to replace a SYSTEM of White Supremacy(Racism) with a SYSTEM of Justice.
Guy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:02 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:

I won't, because there is white supremacy in the world, just not much of it, and white supremacy is not the only kind of racism. There's also black racism.

Quote:
By the looks of things....you are here to practice something other than counter-racist science.

There is no such thing as "counter racism science," but I am here to counter the racism that is expressed here.

Quote:
At any rate...

You can expect me to do what I have to do in order to replace a SYSTEM of White Supremacy(Racism) with a SYSTEM of Justice.

One can't replace something that does not exist with something that already exists. This is a system of justice, not of white supremacy.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
James Jones wrote:

I won't, because there is white supremacy in the world, just not much of it, and white supremacy is not the only kind of racism. There's also black racism.

Quote:

There is no such thing as "counter racism science," but I am here to counter the racism that is expressed here.

Quote:
At any rate...

One can't replace something that does not exist with something that already exists. This is a system of justice, not of white supremacy.

As Edward Williams pointed out somewhere else on this board, logically, two things cannot be simultaneously supreme. If the SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy) exists, no other form of functional supremacy exists. Black, green, or otherwise.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
James Jones wrote:

Quote:

Quote:
At any rate...

Guy,

Following that logic, you shouldn't be posting on this Work/Study Project about Countering Racism (White Supremacy). In a SYSTEM of justice everyone's behavior is just behavior. If we are in a SYSTEM of justice, meaning no person is being mistreated and the people who need help the most are getting the most help, you should have no problem with my behavior since it is behavior that is producing justice. What HelixHair stated is correct. If we are in a SYSTEM of justice and it is the supreme SYSTEM then there is no "racism" so you shouldn't be posting on a Work/Study Project about Countering Racism (White Supremacy).

I say we are not in a SYSTEM of justice but we should be. Therefore I write things to say and/or do that help me to head in the direction of producing a SYSTEM of justice and maintain focus while doing so.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: