HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Talking to a Suspected Racist at Work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Impact,

Thank you for contacting me. The objective of this forum is for an individual non-white person to use the Counter-Racism Science Experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Projects forum, that they wrote, to apply to how they interact with people on their job if they so choose. I am no expert when it comes to counter-racism. The answers that you seek are within you. I may be able to answer some of the questions you have if you will first write your Counter-Racism Science Experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Projects forum. You can even copy one that is there as long as you are willing to run it and post your data in the same thread.

What I did for Darkmatter was a onetime thing. I struggled with helping her because of the way the WSP is structured and what it is intended to produce and I wanted her to follow that process. I had to balance helping another non-white person to do something constructive, which is something I am here on this planet to do, with doing it in such a way that she will be able to stand on her own two feet and do it all by herself. She struggled with THE LOGIC initially and so I had to lay out THE LOGIC in that thread. This is nothing against Darkmatter but the process shouldn't work like that on the WSP.

I understand that often, while under duress and focused on the immediate, it is difficult to think about things in such a way that we understand what we are looking at so that we will have the correct response. But once you understand THE LOGIC of how the process works the words come easy. It is when we try to arrange the words based on what we think they mean so that the words will not only lead us but everyone around us to THE LOGIC is when we have major problems. And we wind up saying things that should not have been said and doing things that should not have been done.

Darkmatter did an excellent job and because of her we have what is called 'case law' on the WSP. THE LOGIC of the process is in that thread and another thing that thread proved is that the process is universal...meaning it doesn't matter where you are located THE LOGIC still works the same.

If you would like we can schedule a conference call and discuss it there but others will be joining as well. I have received several e-mails about starting up conference calls again. I would rather do both...meaning do it here on the WSP and on conference for clarification. And we can do both if you will first write your Counter-Racism Science Experiment in the Counter-Racism Science Projects forum. We have to start at the beginning before people will begin to see the value of producing and running counter-racism code all by themselves.

I will help you if you help me. Will you help me?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: