HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Trophy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:25 pm    Post subject: The Trophy Reply with quote

The Trophy – A White Female

a.k.a, A “White Girl”, “White Chick”, etc. Preferably a Blonde, with Long Hair and so forth

Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, Niggers, Non-White People (Males) are taught and conditioned to pursue Gold, Money (Wealth), Fast Cars, Rims, More Cars, ya’ know “Be Somebody”…and….(((Drum Roll))) get a White Female! (“The Trophy”).

I do not know at exactly what age was I “niggerized and finalized” but, I remember myself scorning Non-White Females saying shit like “I don’t like Spanish girls cause (I don’t know why but I don’t)” and “I do not like Black girls cause (I don’t not why but I don’t) and so forth, while “aaw-ing” and fantasizing at the sight of a White Female (wanting one/several).

I observed and noticed this same phenomenon when I saw other Niggers “oo-wing” and “aaw-ing” at the sight of a White Female. Their eyes lighting up when they see the next “hot White chick” on T.V. or out there in the streets (No not in the Ghetto, in the Suburbs)., while then scorning a Non-White Female in “disgust.”

And then I observed and Noticed the Niggers that “Made It”, the “Rich and Wealthy” Niggers that “became somebody” (mainly Sports Players and Entertainers and such) and have all the money they want…marrying a White Female.

After the Nigger gets all the Gold, Money, Fast Cars and Mansion(s) He wants, what is left to obtain ? … A White Female! “The Trophy”, the Ultimate “Prize” Under the SYSTEM of Racism White Supremacy.

In the Sex area of People activity, this is where White Females also have the advantage over Non-White Females. White Females could Marry and Fuck the “Cream of the Crop” of Non-White Males. They can “Hand Pick” and choose one, anyone, whomever they want (the “wealthiest” Nigger in around), cuz, hey , they are White.

And it’ll make a Nigger “look good” too.

Could someone further explain this phenomenon to me ? Or have I summed it up pretty good ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Josh

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You've done a good job demonstrating the value of White females in the eighth area of the system of racism White supremacy. But its important to remember that in a system of racism White supremacy, White people have advantages in ALL areas of people activity:

Economics

Education

Entertainment

Labor

Law

Politics

Religion

Sex

and War

The White supremacists have to SAY certain things and DO certain things to keep this system up and running.

Assigning different values to people based on their color is one way they do this.

Countering this color based value system (racism White supremacy)by treating ALL people justly and correctly is one way to create a better system of people relations.

Josh
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I add,

I suspect the "next best thing" besides a White Female ("The Trophy") is a

A Light-Skinned Non-White Female

The System of Racism White Supremacy, Supremely orchestrated by Racist Man and Racist Woman now has Niggers going after the Lightest Color Skinned Non-White Females.

If ya' can’t go White, Go Light!

The lightest straight-haired Non-White Female you can get.

The ever so growing amount of Non-White light skinned Females showcased on T.V. (in Music Videos, etc), Billboards, Ads, etc over and over, amplify my suspicions of this (Besides observing Niggers go after light skinned Females in general).

I suspect some the Reasons as to why a Nigger would prefer and pair up with a White Female or a Non-White light skinned Female are:

-Having offspring with the lightest hue/skin color as possible may minimize their mistreatment at the hands of Racist White Supremacist under the System of Racist *White* Supremacy. (*but NOT completely eliminate their mistreatment*)

-Having a White Person as a "Partner" may minimize the mistreatment of that Nigger himself (*but NOT completely eliminate his mistreatment*)

-Having a White Person as a "Partner" that Functions as a White Person in all areas of People activities, may have the Nigger wreaking the "benefits" too. "I got it good"

-The Ego trip the Nigger goes through. "Yeah, I have a White Girlfriend/Wife" (The Ultimate Prize)

-The "Racial Baggage" that may come with a Non-White Female, specially the Darker skinned ones.

What good will marrying another Prisoner (Nigger) gonna do for me Under the System of Racism White Supremacy(Prison)?

shit, If I can "Marry" and Fuck with a Warden(White Person), then that may be my "way out" of Prison! if not, I will wreak some "benefits" regardless (get mistreated Less by other Wardens and Prisoners).

My suggestions to Non-White People is to observe and look around to see if they notice this phenomenon...observe and study the Non-White Males that White Females Pick and Choose, the Non-White Males that White Females do not Pick and Choose, and The Females that a Non-White Males would prefer and go after, and then...

Ask Questions

Try to come up with Questions that best reveal Truth (if answered truthfully) to ask and direct at White Females, and Non-White Males.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is "the trophy" of a basketball "championship" being referred to as a female?
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Why is "the trophy" of a basketball "championship" being referred to as a female?

Because that is the Word I chose to describe a Nigger's most wanted and desired "Best Female (Prize)" Under the System of Racism White Supremacy = A White Female (a "Trophy", to "hold up high" and "show off" to everyone else, White People and Non-White People),

since Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, White Females are Valued MORE than Non-White Females.

Virtual_God, Do you have a better word to describe A White Female to a Nigger ?

In terms of, What a White Female IS to a Nigger ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Because that is the Word I chose to describe a Nigger's most wanted and desired "Best Female (Prize)" Under the System of Racism White Supremacy = A White Female (a "Trophy", to "hold up high" and "show off" to everyone else, White People and Non-White People),

since Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, White Females are Valued MORE than Non-White Females.

Virtual_God, Do you have a better word to describe A White Female to a Nigger ?

In terms of, What a White Female IS to a Nigger ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ

No sir. I wasn't questioning the word you chose to use. I use the term "white female" to refer to white females.

THE LOGIC is anything a white person says and/or does, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), is worth more than anything a non-white person says and/or does.

If a non-white female is a "trophy" and a white female is a "trophy", under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), the white female (trophy) is worth more than the non-white female (trophy). That's why I call them white supremacists (racists). It's positional...in other words white people are in a supreme position...white over non-white.

In a SYSTEM like this one where white people are supreme, positionally, anything a white person says and/or does (are, have, posess, etc.) is worth more than what a non-white person says and/or does.
RangerX

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I stated or suggested that Non-White Females (even the "light skinned" ones) are "Trophies" to Non-White Males, I am incorrect, I did not meant to put it that way.

I'd say,

Figure of Speech-wise, a White Female is a "Trophy" (a White Female) to a Nigger.

I am trying to further explain "What is a White Female to a Nigger" to a Nigger. Describe this phenomenon.

The White Female to a Nigger, is a Like a Trophy, the Ultimate Prize/Award, while Non-White Females are Valued less, not a Trophy.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
If I stated or suggested that Non-White Females (even the "light skinned" ones) are "Trophies" to Non-White Males, I am incorrect, I did not meant to put it that way.

I'd say,

Figure of Speech-wise, a White Female is a "Trophy" (a White Female) to a Nigger.

I am trying to further explain "What is a White Female to a Nigger" to a Nigger. Describe this phenomenon.

The White Female to a Nigger, is a Like a Trophy, the Ultimate Prize/Award, while Non-White Females are Valued less, not a Trophy.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I think THE LOGIC describes that phenomenon. I could be incorrect.
copious

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Secretly, I think niggers expect quite the reverse. They know exactly who gets to be the objective ie the "thing" and it's not the white woman or white man.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

White people should not be having sex with Non white people UNTIL racism/white supremacy is replaced with Justice anyway...

That's just a suggestion.

smallz
RangerX

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
White people should not be having sex with Non white people UNTIL racism/white supremacy is replaced with Justice anyway...

That's just a suggestion.

smallz

Smallz,

Do you mean, Non-White People should Not have sex and refrain from having Sex with White People until the System of Racism White Supremacy is replaced with Justice ?

Either way, to me personally, That is a Tough Sell.

Think it was Josh or someone else that pointed out that...

Niggers get Hungry

How long would I, personally, be able to "Hold Out" ?

I can go on that "Diet" of not Having Sex with a White Person and even a Person of which I suspect to be White, but sooner or later, I will get Hungry (especially if there arent much Non-White Females around the area that I live in).

I will "Splurge" after a while and satisfy one of my many Sexual Cravings besides Non-White Females, White Fem.

I am aware of the System of Racism White Supremacy, I know the Power Dynamics of White over Non-White in all areas of People Activities. I practice a Code every single day that keeps me "alive" at least for another day (so far), etc.

Now, If one night comes where I am in a situation, where a (declared)White Person, or a suspected White Person, and/or a Non-White Person (all Females offcourse) are out and about, and we "hook up", meaning I may "Fuck" one of them...., to me, that'll be a first come first serve type of event. I aint turning Down Pussy if I have the chance to "get it". (with the use of protection).

Although ending up like Kobe would be a horrific thing (((shakin my head))).

Now, a Nigger "Marrying" a White Person ? Under the System of Racism White Supremacy, That is Not Correct, I do not agree with that. A Nigger Functioning as a Prisoner, and a White Person Functioning as a Warden. (and I imagine the offspring being influenced more by the White Parent(warden)). Hypocritically speaking, I do not reccommend that to myself and/or other Niggers

Just my opinion.

United/Independent

-RangerX
RWSWJ
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RangerX, in this thread or by url link, please provide your answer to the Critical Question. Thanks.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: