HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

President George Bush speaks out...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
How is this inconsistent with number five?

cloudsong

What?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
How is this inconsistent with number five?

cloudsong
Check number 5 out...
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did check it out, and I do not find that my post was inconsistent -- I used the terms "white supremacy/racism" and the language suggested on this site. Can you tell me which sentences of my post were inconsistent with the rule number 5, and why?

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I did check it out, and I do not find that my post was inconsistent -- I used the terms "white supremacy/racism" and the language suggested on this site. Can you tell me which sentences of my post were inconsistent with the rule number 5, and why?

cloudsong

Sure. You said, for one thing, you have a different definition of a nigger than the counter-racist definition of a nigger and then you went to give examples of non-white people who you say are not nigger.

Check Number 5

Not necessarily in your last post but this is an example of one of your posts and how you do not use counter-racist definitions of words.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you. That is a very concrete example.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I really want to chime in here, if I'm still allowed to post here. This is an issue we all have to confront -- how our corporations pervert the system of justice that our country is "supposed" to stand for.

It isn't easy for white people either. The minute Ashley Banfield questioned that the media weren't being even-handed on covering the war on Iraq, she got FIRED.

My sister was at a brunch with a bunch of women, talking to someone whose husband works for General Electric, and when my sister starting giving statistics on how GE contributes to the prison-industrial-military complex, she practically got thrown out of the party.

I think the solution is we have to develop business and jobs that do NOT support the bad things about corporate America, the white supremacy, the prison-industrial-military complex.

There ARE businesses. There are lists of them. Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Stoneyfield Farms, solar power companies... the point is, not all of us can help working for jobs that keep the white power supremacy as it is, going. I don't blame anyone who does their job. But if we could get more jobs going that support what we all believe in... I guess the question is, where to get the money to start these companies, and how not to get sabotaged in the meantime.

Smazll, I admire your honesty about your job. But I bet you increase the level of consciousness there by your presence.

cloudsong

Counter-racist definition of media. Counter-racist definition of American.

You didn't say "racism/white supremacy" you said "white power supremacy".

Check Number 5
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: