HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

President George Bush speaks out...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloudsong

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I'm intruigued by Josh's point -- Bush acknowledging that a lot of people feel that way.

If he were to have to name who feels that way, yes he could duck out of it. But his statement acknowledges at least the partial existence of white supremacy/racism, doesn't it?

That's better than the usual "everything's equal in this world, blacks whine to say it's not an equal world" sentiment expressed by most white supremacist assholes, isn't it?

Not that I think Dubya said it out of any intention to reveal truth, at all.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
CNN LARRY KING LIVE

Interview With Colin Powell

Quote:
KING: Your reaction -- the president made a comment on skin color and self government on Friday in the Rose Garden with Canada's prime minister. He said there's a lot of people in the world who don't believe that people whose skin color may not be the same ours can be free and self govern. I reject that. I reject it strongly. I believe that people who practice the Muslim faith can self govern. I believe that people whose skins aren't necessarily -- are a different color than white can self govern.

Some people are looking at that statement in a racist way. Do you?

POWELL: There was no such racist intent on the part of the president. All he was saying is that we shouldn't assume that because you are in a different part of the world, and that you may not be the same kind of system as here in the United States or Europe, because you're a Muslim or something else, you don't have the same commitment to freedom and the individual rights of men and women.

You take a country like Turkey, which is a secular nation, a representative, secular nation, very, very secular system, but at the same time, it's a Muslim country. And so that's the point the president was making. Freedom is a gift to ...

KING: He wasn't saying black people can't govern ...

POWELL: Of course not, of course not. He had no such ...

KING: And you didn't take it that way?

POWELL: Of course not. I don't think I'd be in his cabinet, or Condi would be where she is, if he thought black people weren't competent to govern.

Any Counter-Racist suggestions on how to handle this type of question?

www.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0405/04/lkl.00.html

I would've asked Larry King are you a white person. Then I would've asked Larry King if by asking me if I take what Mr. Bush said in a "racist way" is he asking me if Mr. Bush is a white supremacist (racist). If Larry King answered...yes that is what he is asking me...I would answer by saying I don't know...but if anyone can tell for sure it would have to be a white person. If Larry King answered...no that is not what I'm asking you...I would ask Larry King...are you asking me if I know what a white supremacist racist is.

And continued to tailor the conversation to finding out what a white supremacist (racist) is. Usually, when white people talk to non-white people about racism (white supremacy) they either want to know what the non-white person knows about how racism (white supremacy) works or white people want to make sure the non-white person doesn't get to know how racism (white supremacy) works...by keeeping the confusion going.

this should've been its own thread...lots of lessons could be learned about that conversation. I watched some of the exchange and it was very interesting.
James Jones

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Bush Audio
RangerX

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colin Powell = Sentinel

Seems like this Nigger is fully programmed to serve and Protect "The Matrix" at all costs...

He certainly aint trying to Question nor "Offend" George in any kind of way...

"Well, If George is Racist, then Why/How did my and Condi's Black Ass get Hired"

(((shakin my head)))

I could be wrong...

But I do not think Colin Powell's Job at the WHITE House is to Help Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Colin Powell = Sentinel

Seems like this Nigger is fully programmed to serve and Protect "The Matrix" at all costs...

"Well, If George is Racist, then Why/How did my and Condi's Black Ass get Hired"

(((shakin my head)))

I could be wrong...

But I do not think Colin Powell's Job at the WHITE House is to Help Replace White Supremacy with Justice.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Colin Powell is a nigger.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
RangerX wrote:
Colin Powell = Sentinel

(((shakin my head)))

I could be wrong...

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Ranger X,

Can you tell me what the opposite of being a "fully programmed" black person is?

Or Perhaps, give an example of a black person who is NOT "fully programmed".

smallz
RangerX

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
RangerX wrote:
Colin Powell = Sentinel

(((shakin my head)))

I could be wrong...

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Ranger X,

Can you tell me what the opposite of being a "fully programmed" black person is?

smallz

Hmmm,

Giving this a lot of thought...

Well,

Colin Powell is a Nigger, that is the word that BEST Reveals Truth.

A Nigger ("Fully Programmed" to Serve and Protect/Refine the System of Racism White Supremacy),

and then we have Codified Niggers, who Say and DO things that best Reveal Truth and Help Replace the System of Racism White Supremacy with Justice.

This is just a suggestion/personal opinion.

However, I suspect that to minimize confusion, we should just use NIGGER to Describe a Nigger (Non-White Person) under the System of Racism White Supremacy.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 9:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
However, I suspect that to minimize confusion, we should just use NIGGER to Describe a Nigger (Non-White Person) under the System of Racism White Supremacy.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I suspect what you have stated is correct.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
smallz wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
RangerX wrote:
Colin Powell = Sentinel

(((shakin my head)))

I could be wrong...

-RangerX
RWSWJ

Ranger X,

smallz

Hmmm,

Giving this a lot of thought...

Well,

Colin Powell is a Nigger, that is the word that BEST Reveals Truth.

A Nigger ("Fully Programmed" to Serve and Protect/Refine the System of Racism White Supremacy),

and then we have Codified Niggers, who Say and DO things that best Reveal Truth and Help Replace the System of Racism White Supremacy with Justice.

This is just a suggestion/personal opinion.

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I agree.

I've noticed that once black people start trying to figure out who the "sell-out" is, the next step is usually widespread victims focusing on victims. One of the most familiar traps set by the racists/white supremacists.

To keep myself on my toes, I keep in mind that the sellout is at all time ME.

I got a good job helping to maintian, refine this same system that intends on destroying me. It pays ok. And I got no plans on givin it up.

But my 9-5 aing as good as Colin Powel's though....

But I can't get mad at Colin, Ward Connerly, Armstrong Williams, or anyone else since we are all subjects in the same racial-prison chained together.

smallz
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Usually, when white people talk to non-white people about racism (white supremacy) they either want to know what the non-white person knows about how racism (white supremacy) works or white people want to make sure the non-white person doesn't get to know how racism (white supremacy) works...by keeeping the confusion going.

Now this is interesting.

Im going to observe WHEN White people bring up the issue of race with Black people and check to see if this is what they are doing.

In other words, Im going to test this peice of potential counter racist code to see if it reveals truth.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:
Usually, when white people talk to non-white people about racism (white supremacy) they either want to know what the non-white person knows about how racism (white supremacy) works or white people want to make sure the non-white person doesn't get to know how racism (white supremacy) works...by keeeping the confusion going.

Now this is interesting.

Im going to observe WHEN White people bring up the issue of race with Black people and check to see if this is what they are doing.

In other words, Im going to test this peice of potential counter racist code to see if it reveals truth.

Josh

THE LOGIC is that white people don't need to talk to non-white people about replacing white supremacy (racism) with justice in a SYSTEM where white people are in the supreme position and non-white people are subject to the people in the supreme position.

Why don't you do a Counter-Racist Science Project on it? Of course, this will force you to do more than just observe.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:53 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
VGOD wrote:

Quote:

Now this is interesting.

Josh

It has been my expierience that this is true, particulary in the workplace.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really want to chime in here, if I'm still allowed to post here. This is an issue we all have to confront -- how our corporations pervert the system of justice that our country is "supposed" to stand for.

It isn't easy for white people either. The minute Ashley Banfield questioned that the media weren't being even-handed on covering the war on Iraq, she got FIRED.

My sister was at a brunch with a bunch of women, talking to someone whose husband works for General Electric, and when my sister starting giving statistics on how GE contributes to the prison-industrial-military complex, she practically got thrown out of the party.

I think the solution is we have to develop business and jobs that do NOT support the bad things about corporate America, the white supremacy, the prison-industrial-military complex.

There ARE businesses. There are lists of them. Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Stoneyfield Farms, solar power companies... the point is, not all of us can help working for jobs that keep the white power supremacy as it is, going. I don't blame anyone who does their job. But if we could get more jobs going that support what we all believe in... I guess the question is, where to get the money to start these companies, and how not to get sabotaged in the meantime.

Smazll, I admire your honesty about your job. But I bet you increase the level of consciousness there by your presence.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I really want to chime in here, if I'm still allowed to post here. This is an issue we all have to confront -- how our corporations pervert the system of justice that our country is "supposed" to stand for.

It isn't easy for white people either. The minute Ashley Banfield questioned that the media weren't being even-handed on covering the war on Iraq, she got FIRED.

My sister was at a brunch with a bunch of women, talking to someone whose husband works for General Electric, and when my sister starting giving statistics on how GE contributes to the prison-industrial-military complex, she practically got thrown out of the party.

I think the solution is we have to develop business and jobs that do NOT support the bad things about corporate America, the white supremacy, the prison-industrial-military complex.

There ARE businesses. There are lists of them. Ben and Jerry's ice cream, Stoneyfield Farms, solar power companies... the point is, not all of us can help working for jobs that keep the white power supremacy as it is, going. I don't blame anyone who does their job. But if we could get more jobs going that support what we all believe in... I guess the question is, where to get the money to start these companies, and how not to get sabotaged in the meantime.

Smazll, I admire your honesty about your job. But I bet you increase the level of consciousness there by your presence.

cloudsong

Check Number 5
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is this inconsistent with number five?

cloudsong
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: