HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Healing the Relationship Between Non-White Males and Females
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 11:12 am    Post subject: Healing the Relationship Between Non-White Males and Females Reply with quote

What are some things that can be said and/or done by non-white males and females to help heal the overall relationship between the sexes so that we can more effectively counter Racism/White Supremacy?

Heal- to make better, to cure a sickness or solve a problem.

I want to hear from the females and males on this one.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Healing the Relationship Between Non-White Males and Females Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
What are some things that can be said and/or done by non-white males and females to help heal the over all relationship between the sexes so that we can more effectively counter Racism/White Supremacy?

Heal- to make better, to cure a sickness or solve a problem.

I want to hear from the females and males on this one.

Trina
aka
Miss T

There is a non-white female that posts her project on Counter-Racism.com that deals with this question. For anyone that hasn't already read the project it can be found here.

Ra Acirfa - Bringing Black Women and Men Back Together In Harmony
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD,

You may want to lock the topic before it gets replies.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2004 1:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD,

You may want to lock the topic before it gets replies.

Trina

Why? It's a good topic...I just wanted to point out that someone, who I'm not sure if she posts in the Counter-Racism Work/Study Project, is also writing material on the subject.
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

1. I think nonwhite females and males should be truthful with each other at all times. This is a process because falsehood is encouraged under the system of White Supremacy/Racism. We all have been trained to lie and be deceitful. People are not always what they appear to be.

2. Also, I think non-white males/females should acknowledge and study the system of White Supremacy/Racism and how R/WS poisons the relationship between the sexes. Stop thinking that the problems we are having are caused by non-white people themselves. Racist man/woman work very hard to make sure that non-white males/females do not get along.

3. Non-white males and females should express to each other the psychological/emotional pain they experience from existing under the system of WS/R and the pain they are encouraged to inflict on each other because they do not acknowledge or overstand/understand the White Supremacist/Racist system. They should try to come up with ways to minimize or stop the pain.

4. Nonwhite females and males should stop judging each other or at least be less judgemental of each other. The Racists/White Supremacists have already judge us as NIGGERS and decided we all should be mistreated based on our color and status as NONWHITE people. That''s all that matters anything else is a waste of time.
Karim

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Trina,

1. I think nonwhite females and males should be truthful with each other at all times. This is a process because falsehood is encouraged under the system of White Supremacy/Racism. We all have been trained to lie and be deceitful. People are not always what they appear to be.

2. Also, I think non-white males/females should acknowledge and study the system of White Supremacy/Racism and how R/WS poisons the relationship between the sexes. Stop thinking that the problems we are having are caused by non-white people themselves. Racist man/woman work very hard to make sure that non-white males/females do not get along.

3. Non-white males and females should express to each other the psychological/emotional pain they experience from existing under the system of WS/R and the pain they are encouraged to inflict on each other because they do not acknowledge or overstand/understand the White Supremacist/Racist system. They should try to come up with ways to minimize or stop the pain.

4. Nonwhite females and males should stop judging each other or at least be less judgemental of each other. The Racists/White Supremacists have already judge us as NIGGERS and decided we all should be mistreated based on our color and status as NONWHITE people. That''s all that matters anything else is a waste of time.
Damn good post!!!

If I come up with some suggestions other than the ones you laid out... I'll try to convey
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Trina,

Trina,

Is that a why that relates to why the topic should be locked?
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Trina,

Trina,

Virtual_GOD,

What are you talking about? The only reason I said the post should be locked is because of the link you have to the article by Ra Acirfa. I didn't want to be redundant. All are welcome to post their thoughts and opinions on this topic. What are your thoughts on this matter, Virtual_GOD?

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Trina,

Trina,

Virtual_GOD,

What are you talking about? The only reason I said the post should be locked is because of the link you have to the article by Ra Acirfa. I didn't want to be redundant. All are welcome to post their thoughts and opinions on this topic. What are your thoughts on this matter, Virtual_GOD?

Trina

My thoughts on the matter? That all should perform some effort of work/study on this matter and post their results.
mel

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

I like your suggestions. However,I have found in practice that your second suggestion is so hard:

Quote:
Trina wrote:

Perhaps codified females/males should only be in a "relationship"/arrangment with codified males/females, (or at least partially codified). If one but not the other is codified it will make the arrangment difficult and counter productive in replacing white supremacy with justice. I have been in a good number of relationships that support this claim.

Also, I wanted to know how codified non-whites here felt about having children and non-white child development.
salt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thinking outside of just sex is a start. A white man isn't always pre-occupied with sex, when interacting with a white female. I mean not just talking to the women we are attracted to. A person you aren't attracted to can still be a good friend and help you out alot. We can focus on what we have in common instead of our differences. Take the first friendly step. It sounds easy because it is. Black women don't hate black men, let's get that straight. They are VORs. I really don't think black men hate black women. The same thing happening to black men and women is happening between young black people and old black people. If we can spread understanding and recongnize that. It can be really scaring for a white supremacist. I have seen a white person, seeing a black man talking to a black woman who may not be pleasing to the eye to the average person, and they eavesdrop and oversee what we are saying because it is a potentially powerful dynamic. Do you know how devastating that can be to white supremacy? If tomorrow morning almost all the non-white males and females were putting aside their differences and working together for a common good, the white supremacist wouldn't know what to do right at that moment. Racist man and racist woman don't have a plan for that. Racist man and woman even hate it when whites and non-whites of opposite sexes are relating to each other and trying to get a long.
salt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To sum it all up, non-white males and females can support each other. The essence of that is sharing. Sharing everything. If we need to share a phone, let's share it. If we have to share housing, lets do it. Most importantly lets share what we know with one another, that will be constructive.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Francis Cress Welsing's definition of family is "survival unit". This includes males and females interacting without having offspring.

Im in the process of trying to get a Black female to adopt this definition and see its utility for the revelation of truth in a system of racism White supremacy.

But its difficult because as a female she is given an extra dose of programming that tells her a "family" is a genetically based romantic posture.

A survival unit on the other hand is specifically composed of those persons who choose to speak, think and/or act to help each other achieve their full functional potential and development.

Josh
copious

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the mode of trying not to counter NAYTHING a nonwhite oerson says - it puts them on the defensive.

I simply let THEM speak about THEM and ask them questiuons about the most important issues THEY speak about. They are either ready or still CHOOSE to be child like I have found. Those thta choose to be child like must be left as they are. WHY?

People will only change their behviors when THEY CHOOSE to do so and when the realize that is the most logical course of action for THEM.
salt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have noticed that when I am interacting with non-white female, that white people feel threatened. Ask yourself "Why in the world should a white person feel threatened when a non-white male is interacting with a non-white female with out bickering and name calling and other niggardly behavior and in an overall pleasant and constructive fashion. I suspect it is because this is hurtful to business. The business of white supremacy. But don't take my word for it test if for yourself.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: