HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Get a Health Card
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect there are a lot of people who say they don't have any diseases...and yet diseases run rampant, especially sexually transmitted diseases. People can continue to "beLIEve" people when they say they don't have any diseases or someone can come up with a standard or metric, not beyond a shadow of doubt of course, that the individual has been "tested" for certain diseases and tested negative or positive. That's THE LOGIC.

This is a suggestion Karim, it is not a requirement. It is not up for debate. If this suggestion does not work for you don't use it. If you have any additional questions concerning this suggestion please do not hesitate to ask.

United/ Independent.
It's only logical if it is logical...

First right of the bat...

What is a sexual,

transmitted,

dis-ease?

And how is getting a card helping those who need the most help to CURE it (Not TREAT it)...?

I think, If there were a dis - ease, then Helping those who need the most help (In this case) to CURE it, would be better than watching people who are sick, or showing people who are sick... Even if they had cards or not.

Cause you have to really think about it, you don't need a card to help someone... do you?

The name of this forum is Sex under White Supremacy (Racism). The purpose of this suggestion is to ensure non-white people get tested for diseases and to ensure non-white people are able to show other non-white people they plan to have sexual intercourse with...some evidence that they are tested regularly and what their health status is. It will help me if any person I intend to have sexual intercourse with has some evidence, other than their word, that shows me they are in good health and get tested and "checked-up" on a regular basis (at least twice a month).

Niggers need to stop lieing to themselves acting like we don't depend on white people to treat or cure diseases for us.
*Whateva works*

Karim,

It's likley, white people design and manufacture condoms.

Do rely on condoms Karim?

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 9:54 am    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect there are a lot of people who say they don't have any diseases...and yet diseases run rampant, especially sexually transmitted diseases. People can continue to "beLIEve" people when they say they don't have any diseases or someone can come up with a standard or metric, not beyond a shadow of doubt of course, that the individual has been "tested" for certain diseases and tested negative or positive. That's THE LOGIC.

This is a suggestion Karim, it is not a requirement. It is not up for debate. If this suggestion does not work for you don't use it. If you have any additional questions concerning this suggestion please do not hesitate to ask.

United/ Independent.

What is a sexual,

transmitted,

dis-ease?

And how is getting a card helping those who need the most help to CURE it (Not TREAT it)...?

I think, If there were a dis - ease, then Helping those who need the most help (In this case) to CURE it, would be better than watching people who are sick, or showing people who are sick... Even if they had cards or not.

Cause you have to really think about it, you don't need a card to help someone... do you?

The name of this forum is Sex under White Supremacy (Racism). The purpose of this suggestion is to ensure non-white people get tested for diseases and to ensure non-white people are able to show other non-white people they plan to have sexual intercourse with...some evidence that they are tested regularly and what their health status is. It will help me if any person I intend to have sexual intercourse with has some evidence, other than their word, that shows me they are in good health and get tested and "checked-up" on a regular basis (at least twice a month).

Niggers need to stop lieing to themselves acting like we don't depend on white people to treat or cure diseases for us.
*Whateva works*

Karim,

smallz
Until the System of Racism/White supremacy is replaced with Justice, yes.

Do you?

This has more to do with the second area of people activities than any other...

I don't fear sexual transmitted dis - ease If that is where you're getting... I think if people need help then help them...

And this is why people classified as white require you/I to have a card rather than just helping you.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
smallz wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

United/ Independent.

What is a sexual,

transmitted,

dis-ease?

*Whateva works*

Karim,

smallz

Do you?

This has more to do with the second area of people activities than any other...

I don't fear sexual transmitted dis - ease If that is where you're getting... I think if people need help then help them...

And this is why people classified as white require you/I to have a card rather than just helping you.

Karim, I asked you if you relied on condoms and your answers appears to be 'yes' as indicated by your statements:

Karim Wrote:
Quote:

I don't fear sexual transmitted dis - ease If that is where you're getting...

However, if you don't fear "sexual transmitted dis-ease" why do you use condoms at all?

I'm trying to understand your logic.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim, I asked you if you relied on condoms and your answers appears to be 'yes' as indicated by your statements:

Karim Wrote:
Quote:

I don't fear sexual transmitted dis - ease If that is where you're getting...

However, if you don't fear "sexual transmitted dis-ease" why do you use condoms at all?

I'm trying to understand your logic.

smallz
Slow down...... scroll up and READ what I've wrote one more time...

Or,

Karim wrote:
This has more to do with the *first* area of people activities than any other...

Under the system of racism/white supremacy MONEY, like SEX is also a way of controlling non-white population...

SEX is one thing... not having the enough MONEY to finacally CONTROL the result of having it... is another.

Now if you chose to not have SEX because of some sexual transmitted dis - eases you were TAUGHT to FEAR in school... COOL... But I think the keyword is TAUGHT.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok Karim, no problem.

By the way, great suggestion V_God.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
ok Karim, no problem.

By the way, great suggestion V_God.

smallz
Nothing personal brah, just business.
GMAN_XTREME

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is correct to practice Correct Health Care Procedure. Getting a health card is part of that, because it allows you to know what diseases that you and your partner have or do not have. By knowing what you have or do not have, you can quickly make decissions that prevent the transmission of the disease by YOU or your PARTNER. Thus, moving closer to the production of Justice and decreasing the mistreatment of non-white people.

This suggestion goes along with the Questions a Victim of Racism should ask before sexual intercourse. Both the questions and health card assist in preventing you from mistreating someone and preventing someone from mistreating you in the areas of SEX and POLITICS.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: