HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Get a Health Card
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Have a health card made up, if you can, that shows the diseases you have tested negative for and the diseases you tested positive for and retest every 3 months if you can. I know this is expensive because I have tried it. It helps if you have insurance that covers some of the cost.

This way you can show the person you are about to have sexual intercourse with that you are disease free, presumably, and you can ask that person for their card as well.

Face it, condoms don't prevent all sexually transmitted diseases. Here is an image of the Centers For Disease Control (CDC) report of the Syphilis disease. The falling slope is the CDC's prediction for the year 2000. Well, that prediction never came true.

The part to focus on is the rise of the disease that takes place during the push to use condoms. It appears by this photo...condoms will not even prevent Syphilis.

http://www.counter-racism.com/images/syphilis.jpg

But a whole host of things are driving this epidemic. The thing about epidemics is that they're not unique to an organism, epidemics are unique to conditions which allow epidemics to occur, then whatever organism happens to be there is the epidemic organism.

AIDS is also driving this "epidemic". The simultaneous, miraculous introduction of "Crack Cocaine" in just about every metropolitan area in the United States around 1985 is also driving this epidemic.

...and so on and so forth...
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
AIDS is also driving this "epidemic". The simultaneous, miraculous introduction of "Crack Cocaine" in just about every metropolitan area in the United States around 1985 is also driving this epidemic.

...and so on and so forth...
How could you take in some infomation and discard the rest... I say look at the full picture. AIDS... All you would have to do is ask a doctor to show you a picture of it? Then ask to see other dis-eases?

Stop giving into the fear of dis-eases and understand the real fear...

and one effect of it is POPULATION TAILORING
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at


Last edited by Karim on Thu Apr 29, 2004 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have thought of this before.

Every single Person walking around with some form of "ID" stating that he/she either Has a disease(s) or does not have a disease(s).

That is Tagging a Person as "Fuckable" or "UnFuckable" Or "Mateable" or "UnMatable".

The flaw with this is that, if a Person KNOWS that the Person that he/she wants to build a relationship with (to ultimately MATE with) has a Disease(s), He/She AINT gonna fuck that Person! This is good for the "Healthy" Party, but bad for the "UnHealthy" Party.

Ultimately, Most if not all the People that have Disease(s), that carry that "ID" that states/proves that they are diseased, will be "rounded up" and deemed UnMate/UnFuck-Able = Aint No one trying to Fuck you anytime soon.

Certainly, I wont Fuck a Person that is diseased.

So if we are all gonna carry a "Health Card" (Stating "Not Diseased" = No Disease or "Diseased" = 1 or more Diseases), the Human Population will segregate (both Physically and Logically) themselves even further, by Health.

The "Diseased" People, and the "Non-Diseased" People.

And the other "issue" with the Health Card is...Would People want to find out that they can no longer Fuck/Mate with another Person ?

They will lose a lot of incentive to get up in the morning and work, and workout to look better, make more money, get that new car, to ultimately do/get what ? to ultimately Find a Mate(s) to MATE/FUCK with.

So they would rather Not Know than Know.

Ya' Know ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ

P.S. Just my Opinion.

On a Positive Note: All People that are diseased and are ID'd, will be KNOWN to be diseased and will receive proper Treatment. The People that need the most Help/Treatment (or Help/Treatment at all) will get the most Help/Treatment.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Ranger X,

If we don't get tested for diseases on a regular basis and keep some time of information regarding our status pretty soon we will all be "unfuckable".
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Yo Ranger X,

If we don't get tested for diseases on a regular basis and keep some time of information regarding our status pretty soon we will all be "unfuckable".


Virtual_God,

You are correct, I agree.

I think "Selling" this Idea will be a tough sell. IDing/Tagging People as "Diseased" or "Not Diseased" will be a tough sell for EVERYONE to buy and accept.

Everyone will have to participate, not just "Several" or "Most", but every single Person. Cuz if just ONE (diseased) Person does not test him/herself and decides to Fuck other People, that disease "will spread like wildfire".

Now, again, I have thought of this Idea too, "Tagging" People with AIDS as "AIDS Infected" so that others KNOW, that Person is INFECTED WITH AIDS or that Person is NOT Infected with AIDS.

It should be a form of "Quarantining" AIDS/STD infected People and HELPING/Treating them as much as possible (helping those who need the most Help).

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its a good idea.

My personal code is for any potential sex partner and I to BOTH GO AT THE SAME TIME to get an HIV test.

Its two tests in one.

Not only does it inform you and your potential partner of your respective status, but its also a good test of a persons will to reveal truth and an indicator of of your value as a "contendah" instead of an easy "lay up".

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Yo Ranger X,

If we don't get tested for diseases on a regular basis and keep some time of information regarding our status pretty soon we will all be "unfuckable".


Virtual_God,

You are correct, I agree.

I think "Selling" this Idea will be a tough sell. IDing/Tagging People as "Diseased" or "Not Diseased" will be a tough sell for EVERYONE to buy and accept.

Everyone will have to participate, not just "Several" or "Most", but every single Person. Cuz if just ONE (diseased) Person does not test him/herself and decides to Fuck other People, that disease "will spread like wildfire".

Now, again, I have thought of this Idea too, "Tagging" People with AIDS as "AIDS Infected" so that others KNOW, that Person is INFECTED WITH AIDS or that Person is NOT Infected with AIDS.

It should be a form of "Quarantining" AIDS/STD infected People and HELPING/Treating them as much as possible (helping those who need the most Help).

-RangerX
RWSWJ

I know a lot of non-white people are apprehensive, to say the least, of having to depend on white people who practice white supremacy (racism), which are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe, because of their methods for population tailoring...and we should be. It is difficult at best to depend on people who practice deception as "their way of life".

So I suggest we replace white supremacy (racism) with justice before we have to get tested.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 7:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

(((Shaking my head)))

We're on a Countering racism/WHITE supremacy forum talking about how getting a Health Card

(That I suspect was made up to help people classified as white)

can somehow help non-whites.

If non-whites was recieving help,

Then why are we here?

Damn.

*I suggest everyone on this forum or site go to a free clinic, and do the math... See what medical Treatment non-whites are Subjected to*

Population Tailoring
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 29, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
(((Shaking my head)))

We're on a Countering racism/WHITE supremacy forum talking about how getting a Health Card

(That I suspect was made up to help people classified as white)

can somehow help non-whites.

If non-whites was recieving help,

Then why are we here?

Damn.

*I suggest everyone on this forum or site go to a free clinic, and do the math... See what medical Treatment non-whites are Subjected to*

Population Tailoring

Does revealing truth help non-white people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
(((Shaking my head)))

We're on a Countering racism/WHITE supremacy forum talking about how getting a Health Card

(That I suspect was made up to help people classified as white)

can somehow help non-whites.

If non-whites was recieving help,

Then why are we here?

Damn.

*I suggest everyone on this forum or site go to a free clinic, and do the math... See what medical Treatment non-whites are Subjected to*

Population Tailoring

Does revealing truth help non-white people?
Yes, but how is getting a health card revealing truth?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:44 am    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
(((Shaking my head)))

We're on a Countering racism/WHITE supremacy forum talking about how getting a Health Card

(That I suspect was made up to help people classified as white)

can somehow help non-whites.

If non-whites was recieving help,

Then why are we here?

Damn.

*I suggest everyone on this forum or site go to a free clinic, and do the math... See what medical Treatment non-whites are Subjected to*

Population Tailoring

Does revealing truth help non-white people?
Yes, but how is getting a health card revealing truth?

I suspect there are a lot of people who say they don't have any diseases...and yet diseases run rampant, especially sexually transmitted diseases. People can continue to "beLIEve" people when they say they don't have any diseases or someone can come up with a standard or metric, not beyond a shadow of doubt of course, that the individual has been "tested" for certain diseases and tested negative or positive. That's THE LOGIC.

This is a suggestion Karim, it is not a requirement. It is not up for debate. If this suggestion does not work for you don't use it. If you have any additional questions concerning this suggestion please do not hesitate to ask.

United/ Independent.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

And like I said...

*I suggest everyone on this forum or site go to a free clinic, and do the math...

Also see what medical Treatment non-whites are Subjected to*
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect there are a lot of people who say they don't have any diseases...and yet diseases run rampant, especially sexually transmitted diseases. People can continue to "beLIEve" people when they say they don't have any diseases or someone can come up with a standard or metric, not beyond a shadow of doubt of course, that the individual has been "tested" for certain diseases and tested negative or positive. That's THE LOGIC.

This is a suggestion Karim, it is not a requirement. It is not up for debate. If this suggestion does not work for you don't use it. If you have any additional questions concerning this suggestion please do not hesitate to ask.

United/ Independent.
It's only logical if it is logical...

First right of the bat...

What is a sexual,

transmitted,

dis-ease?

And how is getting a card helping those who need the most help to CURE it (Not TREAT it)...?

I think, If there were a dis - ease, then Helping those who need the most help (In this case) to CURE it, would be better than watching people who are sick, or showing people who are sick... Even if they had cards or not.

Cause you have to really think about it, you don't need a card to help someone... do you?
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect there are a lot of people who say they don't have any diseases...and yet diseases run rampant, especially sexually transmitted diseases. People can continue to "beLIEve" people when they say they don't have any diseases or someone can come up with a standard or metric, not beyond a shadow of doubt of course, that the individual has been "tested" for certain diseases and tested negative or positive. That's THE LOGIC.

This is a suggestion Karim, it is not a requirement. It is not up for debate. If this suggestion does not work for you don't use it. If you have any additional questions concerning this suggestion please do not hesitate to ask.

United/ Independent.
It's only logical if it is logical...

First right of the bat...

What is a sexual,

transmitted,

dis-ease?

And how is getting a card helping those who need the most help to CURE it (Not TREAT it)...?

I think, If there were a dis - ease, then Helping those who need the most help (In this case) to CURE it, would be better than watching people who are sick, or showing people who are sick... Even if they had cards or not.

Cause you have to really think about it, you don't need a card to help someone... do you?

The name of this forum is Sex under White Supremacy (Racism). The purpose of this suggestion is to ensure non-white people get tested for diseases and to ensure non-white people are able to show other non-white people they plan to have sexual intercourse with...some evidence that they are tested regularly and what their health status is. It will help me if any person I intend to have sexual intercourse with has some evidence, other than their word, that shows me they are in good health and get tested and "checked-up" on a regular basis (at least twice a month).

Niggers need to stop lieing to themselves acting like we don't depend on white people to treat or cure diseases for us.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Get a Health Card Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I suspect there are a lot of people who say they don't have any diseases...and yet diseases run rampant, especially sexually transmitted diseases. People can continue to "beLIEve" people when they say they don't have any diseases or someone can come up with a standard or metric, not beyond a shadow of doubt of course, that the individual has been "tested" for certain diseases and tested negative or positive. That's THE LOGIC.

This is a suggestion Karim, it is not a requirement. It is not up for debate. If this suggestion does not work for you don't use it. If you have any additional questions concerning this suggestion please do not hesitate to ask.

United/ Independent.
It's only logical if it is logical...

First right of the bat...

What is a sexual,

transmitted,

dis-ease?

And how is getting a card helping those who need the most help to CURE it (Not TREAT it)...?

I think, If there were a dis - ease, then Helping those who need the most help (In this case) to CURE it, would be better than watching people who are sick, or showing people who are sick... Even if they had cards or not.

Cause you have to really think about it, you don't need a card to help someone... do you?

The name of this forum is Sex under White Supremacy (Racism). The purpose of this suggestion is to ensure non-white people get tested for diseases and to ensure non-white people are able to show other non-white people they plan to have sexual intercourse with...some evidence that they are tested regularly and what their health status is. It will help me if any person I intend to have sexual intercourse with has some evidence, other than their word, that shows me they are in good health and get tested and "checked-up" on a regular basis (at least twice a month).

Niggers need to stop lieing to themselves acting like we don't depend on white people to treat or cure diseases for us.
*Whateva works*
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations