HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

RACIAL CLASSIFICATION NOW RESOLVED
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?

I suspect that the effect would be that the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced. After a person tells a non-white person that he/she is white, the only things that a non-white person should seek from the white person are:

1. The name(s) and location(s)of persons they know have practiced Racism (White Supremacy) and what specifically was said and/or done and at what times and the name and location of each victim who may not know all of that information.

2. Techniques that individual non-white people can use to protect themselves from , reduce the effects upon them of, and/or be compensated for specific acts of Racism and the step-by-step mechanics for so doing.

While White Supremacy (Racism) exists, any other conversation between a non-white person and white persons is not constructive and increases the liklihood of deceit on the part of the white person.

No white person has voluntarily engaged in conversation with me, once I have made it clear that this is the only content of conversation in which I am interested when talking with him/her.

HelixHair,

I suspect you could be correct about the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people.

How does this thread help to significantly reduce that deceit if non-white people can read here if a person is a white person and the result is not ask them if they are a white person?

I don't know.

I appreciate your response. This was something that I just thought of. I remember the effect of an experiment I used to run of asking people if they were white people and other non-white people doing the same. I remember thinking if the method being used is "United-Independent" then really each non-white person should ask for themselves rather than taking the word of other non-white people and/or other white people. I remember white people telling me to ask another non-white person if they were white because they just answered that question for them...I remember where that went...me asking a non-white person if a person is a white person. Why would I do that? I could just ask myself. That experiment prompted me to write the Who Decides Who Is White? experiment.

I think it is extremely important for non-white people to stop behaving as if they can count on other non-white people in a SYSTEM that can only operate if non-white people argue, fight, and/or kill each other. All you got is you.

I could be incorrect.

Are the links posted in this thread, reports of what the person said when answering the critical question or the actual words posted by the person so answering?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?

I suspect that the effect would be that the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced. After a person tells a non-white person that he/she is white, the only things that a non-white person should seek from the white person are:

1. The name(s) and location(s)of persons they know have practiced Racism (White Supremacy) and what specifically was said and/or done and at what times and the name and location of each victim who may not know all of that information.

2. Techniques that individual non-white people can use to protect themselves from , reduce the effects upon them of, and/or be compensated for specific acts of Racism and the step-by-step mechanics for so doing.

While White Supremacy (Racism) exists, any other conversation between a non-white person and white persons is not constructive and increases the liklihood of deceit on the part of the white person.

No white person has voluntarily engaged in conversation with me, once I have made it clear that this is the only content of conversation in which I am interested when talking with him/her.

HelixHair,

I suspect you could be correct about the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people.

How does this thread help to significantly reduce that deceit if non-white people can read here if a person is a white person and the result is not ask them if they are a white person?

I don't know.

I appreciate your response. This was something that I just thought of. I remember the effect of an experiment I used to run of asking people if they were white people and other non-white people doing the same. I remember thinking if the method being used is "United-Independent" then really each non-white person should ask for themselves rather than taking the word of other non-white people and/or other white people. I remember white people telling me to ask another non-white person if they were white because they just answered that question for them...I remember where that went...me asking a non-white person if a person is a white person. Why would I do that? I could just ask myself. That experiment prompted me to write the Who Decides Who Is White? experiment.

I think it is extremely important for non-white people to stop behaving as if they can count on other non-white people in a SYSTEM that can only operate if non-white people argue, fight, and/or kill each other. All you got is you.

I could be incorrect.

Are the links posted in this thread, reports of what the person said when answering the critical question or the actual words posted by the person so answering?

It could be both. If it is one of them, both of them, or either of them the question is still the same...

In the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), which is a dynamic SYSTEM, meaning there is no static registry of who is white and who isn't...the white people under this SYSTEM make that up on the fly...dynamically...depending on what's in front of them so that they can function from a supreme position.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

In the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), which is a dynamic SYSTEM, meaning there is no static registry of who is white and who isn't...the white people under this SYSTEM make that up on the fly...dynamically...depending on what's in front of them so that they can function from a supreme position.

There's no static registry, yes, so I thought that is why we ask.
Is it your suggestion that we ask again, and again, and again, of the same person?

Is the following an example of what you are describing... A person answers that they are a white person in a counter-racism.com thread, a link is posted in this Racial Classification Now Resolved thread to those words, and then the person is asked again, whereby they decide to say, actually I'm a non-white person?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

Is it your suggestion that we ask again, and again, and again, of the same person?

Is the following an example of what you are describing... A person answers that they are a white person in a counter-racism.com thread, a link is posted in this Racial Classification Now Resolved thread to those words, and then the person is asked again, whereby they decide to say, actually I'm a non-white person?

I'm not making a suggestion, I'm asking a question.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

" and the result is not ask them if they are a white person", suggests a course of action to me. Do you think people should be asked if they are a white person when a link is posted in this thread?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

" and the result is not ask them if they are a white person", suggests a course of action to me. Do you think people should be asked if they are a white person when a link is posted in this thread?

I suspect the United-Independent method suggests that each individual non-white person do their own work to find out if a person is a white person. I suspect HelixHair's response also suggests the same.

I could be incorrect.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: