HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

RACIAL CLASSIFICATION NOW RESOLVED
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:15 pm    Post subject: RACIAL CLASSIFICATION NOW RESOLVED Reply with quote

Please post the user name of any member whose name appears on the list under the thread “Unresolved Racial Classification.” but is now a person who has straightforwardly answered the "Critical Question."

Please also place a url/link to the post in which he/she answered the "Critical Question" straightforwardly.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject: Re: RACIAL CLASSIFICATION NOW RESOLVED Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Please post the user name of any member whose name appears on the list under the thread “Unresolved Racial Classification.” but is now a person who has straightforwardly answered the "Critical Question."

Please also place a url/link to the post in which the answered the "Critical Question" straightforwardly.

Excellent Counter-Racist Strategy. Now it is not necessary for people to look all over the board for someone's answer. I would likt to also suggest that people should also post the link to where the person answered the "critical question" so everyone can see for themselves. This eliminates heresay.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger X wrote:
Speaking of (suspect) White People "Playing Dumb", lets run a little mini-experiment RIGHT HERE under this Topic, "Playing Dumb".

StealMySoul,

What is your Color Classification ?

Are You a White Person or a Non-White Person ("People of Color") ?

-RangerX
RWSWJ


Steal My Soul wrote:
I LIKE POPCICLES! DURRRRR!!!!!!

oops sorry i was playing TOO dumb

im white and i see nothing wrong with it

commence to posting everthing ive said when i said i wasnt white now


The statements above can be found in the "Playing Dumb" thread of this forum.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The thread for The Observer answering the critical question can be found here:

The Observer Answering the Critical Question.

I used this post one in particular in case The Observer decides to delete his or her post in which he or she answered the Critical Question. The actual answer of the Critical Question by The Observer can be found on the first page of the same thread.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy has stated he or she is a white person.

Here is the link.

Please do not delete any more of his or her posts unless they are non-constructive.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

akon'stwin
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:02 am    Post subject: bapoondiwa Reply with quote

bapoondiwa says that he or she is a non-white person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:05 am    Post subject: DMoor Reply with quote

DMoor says that he is a non-white person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Mark_in_Los Angeles Reply with quote

Mark_in_Los Angeles says that he is a white person.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark Switch saying he is a non-white person.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?


I suspect that the effect would be that the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced. After a person tells a non-white person that he/she is white, the only things that a non-white person should seek from the white person are:

1. The name(s) and location(s)of persons they know have practiced Racism (White Supremacy) and what specifically was said and/or done and at what times and the name and location of each victim who may not know all of that information.

2. Techniques that individual non-white people can use to protect themselves from , reduce the effects upon them of, and/or be compensated for specific acts of Racism and the step-by-step mechanics for so doing.

While White Supremacy (Racism) exists, any other conversation between a non-white person and white persons is not constructive and increases the liklihood of deceit on the part of the white person.

No white person has voluntarily engaged in conversation with me, once I have made it clear that this is the only content of conversation in which I am interested when talking with him/her.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?


I suspect that the effect would be that the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced. After a person tells a non-white person that he/she is white, the only things that a non-white person should seek from the white person are:

1. The name(s) and location(s)of persons they know have practiced Racism (White Supremacy) and what specifically was said and/or done and at what times and the name and location of each victim who may not know all of that information.

2. Techniques that individual non-white people can use to protect themselves from , reduce the effects upon them of, and/or be compensated for specific acts of Racism and the step-by-step mechanics for so doing.

While White Supremacy (Racism) exists, any other conversation between a non-white person and white persons is not constructive and increases the liklihood of deceit on the part of the white person.

No white person has voluntarily engaged in conversation with me, once I have made it clear that this is the only content of conversation in which I am interested when talking with him/her.

HelixHair,

I suspect you could be correct about the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people.

How does this thread help to significantly reduce that deceit if non-white people can read here if a person is a white person and the result is not ask them if they are a white person?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?


I suspect that the effect would be that the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced. After a person tells a non-white person that he/she is white, the only things that a non-white person should seek from the white person are:

1. The name(s) and location(s)of persons they know have practiced Racism (White Supremacy) and what specifically was said and/or done and at what times and the name and location of each victim who may not know all of that information.

2. Techniques that individual non-white people can use to protect themselves from , reduce the effects upon them of, and/or be compensated for specific acts of Racism and the step-by-step mechanics for so doing.

While White Supremacy (Racism) exists, any other conversation between a non-white person and white persons is not constructive and increases the liklihood of deceit on the part of the white person.

No white person has voluntarily engaged in conversation with me, once I have made it clear that this is the only content of conversation in which I am interested when talking with him/her.

HelixHair,

I suspect you could be correct about the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people.

How does this thread help to significantly reduce that deceit if non-white people can read here if a person is a white person and the result is not ask them if they are a white person?


I don't know.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair,

What do you suspect would be the impact to the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people?


I suspect that the effect would be that the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced. After a person tells a non-white person that he/she is white, the only things that a non-white person should seek from the white person are:

1. The name(s) and location(s)of persons they know have practiced Racism (White Supremacy) and what specifically was said and/or done and at what times and the name and location of each victim who may not know all of that information.

2. Techniques that individual non-white people can use to protect themselves from , reduce the effects upon them of, and/or be compensated for specific acts of Racism and the step-by-step mechanics for so doing.

While White Supremacy (Racism) exists, any other conversation between a non-white person and white persons is not constructive and increases the liklihood of deceit on the part of the white person.

No white person has voluntarily engaged in conversation with me, once I have made it clear that this is the only content of conversation in which I am interested when talking with him/her.

HelixHair,

I suspect you could be correct about the amount of deceit perpetrated against non-white-people by Racists (White Supremacists) will be significantly reduced because the amount of conversation between white and non-white people will be reduced under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) if all non-white people began to ask people if they were white people.

How does this thread help to significantly reduce that deceit if non-white people can read here if a person is a white person and the result is not ask them if they are a white person?


I don't know.

I appreciate your response. This was something that I just thought of. I remember the effect of an experiment I used to run of asking people if they were white people and other non-white people doing the same. I remember thinking if the method being used is "United-Independent" then really each non-white person should ask for themselves rather than taking the word of other non-white people and/or other white people. I remember white people telling me to ask another non-white person if they were white because they just answered that question for them...I remember where that went...me asking a non-white person if a person is a white person. Why would I do that? I could just ask myself. That experiment prompted me to write the Who Decides Who Is White? experiment.

I think it is extremely important for non-white people to stop behaving as if they can count on other non-white people in a SYSTEM that can only operate if non-white people argue, fight, and/or kill each other. All you got is you.

I could be incorrect.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations