HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

VOR sending $ to a white person for child support?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:00 am    Post subject: VOR sending $ to a white person for child support? Reply with quote

I know a black male, I’ll call ‘V1,’ who is 26 yrs old and has a 3 yr-old male offspring, I’ll call ‘V2’. V2 resides with his mother, who is also about 26 yrs old and is white, more than 3,000 miles away from V1. V1 told me that he asked the woman to become pregnant with his offspring but that he regretted doing so after that objective was achieved. V1also said that the woman, throughout the arrangement engaged in readily observable behavior that is characteristic of Racist Woman. This woman is now in a sexual arrangement with a male who may be non-white.

Many details are very ordinary for a black male his age. V1 has not seen V2 in two years though V1sent a bicycle to V2 on the anniversary of V2’s birthday and talks to V2on the phone once a month or so. He has sent no money to V2’s mother to help support V2. V1 has a low-paying, part-time job, no vehicle and, currently, lives with his attempted mother. He wishes to make a lot of money by writing, performing, recording, “producing”, and distributing, and selling rap music. I have heard him perform, and, in my opinion, he is at least as able as many of the rappers who have “blown up”. He left some good equipment for the production and recording of sound in the home of another white female’s home about a thousand miles away.

Recently, V1 got a second part-time job that pays the same as his first. I asked V1 whether he would soon be regularly sending some small amount of money to V2’s mother to contribute to V2’s support. V1’s response was “I’m really just focused on getting my equipment right now.”

Since, non-white people are functional children in relation to white people, should V1 be sending money, even if it’s $5/month, to the white woman to help support V2?

Last edited by HelixHair on Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Trina

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:47 am    Post subject: Re: VOR sending $ to a white person for child support? Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
I know a black male, I’ll call ‘V1,’ who is 26 yrs old and has a 3 yr-old male offspring, I’ll call ‘V2’. V2 resides with his mother, who is also about 26 yrs old and is white, more than 3,000 miles away from V1. V1 told me that he asked the woman to become pregnant with his offspring but that he regretted doing so after that objective was achieved. V1also said that the woman, throughout the arrangement engaged in readily observable behavior that is characteristic of Racist Woman. This woman is now in a sexual arrangement with a male who may be non-white.

Many details are very ordinary for a black male his age. V1 has not seen V2 in two years though V1sent a bicycle to V2 on the anniversary of V2’s birthday and talks to V2on the phone once a month or so. He has sent no money to V2’s mother to help support V2. V1 has a low-paying, part-time job, no vehicle and, currently, lives with his attempted mother. He wishes to make a lot of money by writing, performing, recording, “producing”, and distributing, and selling rap music. I have heard him perform, and, in my opinion, he is at least as able as many of the rappers who have “blown up”. He left some good equipment for the production and recording of sound in the home of another white female’s home about a thousand miles away.

Recently, V1 got a second part-time job that pays the same as his first. I asked V1 whether he would soon be regularly sending some small amount of money to V2’s mother to contribute to V2’s support. V1’s response was “I’m really just focused on getting my equipment right now.”

Since, white people are functional children in relation to white people, should V1 be sending money, even if it’s $5/month, to the white woman to help support V2?

HelixHair,

If the White woman were to go to court and ask for Child Support he would have to either pay or don't pay. That is his offspring and the judge would rule he has support that child and be granted visitation priveledges. I don't think he would get away with a defense of he is a non-white male in a System of White Supremacy and that he is not responsible for anything only the White Supremacist/Racists are responsible for whatever happens or doesn't happen. He may get laughed out of court or asked to get a psychological evaluation because he has revealed truth and nobody wants to deal with R/WS. That's just my two cents on that.

Trina
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: VOR sending $ to a white person for child support? Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:

Since, white people are functional children in relation to white people, should V1 be sending money, even if it’s $5/month, to the white woman to help support V2?
I have interacted with VOR under the law known as Child Support and fount it interesting that even in taking care of children, non-whites have to ask whites supremacist/racist for permission to do so.

White supremacy is White supremacy...

Just like murder is murder,

What do you suggest non-white people, under the law of child support DO?
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helixhair, the question comes down in my mind to two choices:

Choice 1) Victims of racism in a system of white supremacy accept a child status for themselves and act like children -

Choice 2) They attempt to NOT be made into children by WS/R.

If he accepts the child status, he will not pay child support. If he tries to fight that niggerization by WS/R, he will pay child support.

The white supremacists would love to see him default on his child support, and hurt another little innocent black boy, if that's a factor.

Two lousy choices with difficulties in each. I wish him luck.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Helixhair, the question comes down in my mind to two choices:

Choice 1) Victims of racism in a system of white supremacy accept a child status for themselves and act like children -

Choice 2) They attempt to NOT be made into children by WS/R.

If he accepts the child status, he will not pay child support. If he tries to fight that niggerization by WS/R, he will pay child support.

The white supremacists would love to see him default on his child support, and hurt another little innocent black boy, if that's a factor.

Two lousy choices with difficulties in each. I wish him luck.

cloudsong

cloudsong, do you mean "If he tries to fight that niggerization by countering white supremacy (racism), he will pay child support."...

...when you say...

..."If he tries to fight that niggerization by WS/R, he will pay child support.".
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: VOR sending $ to a white person for child support? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

I have interacted with VOR under the law known as Child Support and fount it interesting that even in taking care of children, non-whites have to ask whites supremacist/racist for permission to do so.

White supremacy is White supremacy...

Just like murder is murder,

What do you suggest non-white people, under the law of child support DO?

Karim, it would depend upon what the enforcement officials are telling the VOR to do. In general, however, I suggest that a VOR: 1) ask for what is needed; 2) accept what is granted; 3) examine what was granted to determine whether it is the same as what was requested; 4)and compensate for any difference. (UICCSC).

In the case of V1, no child support order has been filed. Neither, to my knowledge, has the white mother yet asked for financial support from V1 for V2.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V-God, yes that is what I meant.

I'm not saying this is easy -- I see the conundrum in being made to function as lesser and then being told to function equally.

I just think as many times as VORs can do the opposite of what niggerization is trying to turn them into and make them do, it's better than succumbing.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
V-God, yes that is what I meant.

I'm not saying this is easy -- I see the conundrum in being made to function as lesser and then being told to function equally.

I just think as many times as VORs can do the opposite of what niggerization is trying to turn them into and make them do, it's better than succumbing.

cloudsong

What exact words and deeds should white people do to counter racism (white supremacy)?
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2004 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exact words: "We need to become aware of and stop white supremacy in every area of people activity.'

Deeds:

I know you disagree with this, but protest everything that promotes white supremacy or is a manifestation of white supremacy.

Don't financially support corporations who pracitce white supremacy.

Financially support non-white-supremacist companies.

Work for justice in every possible way - write congressmen on issues relevant to justice, join organizations such as Greenpeace, put your time and money where your mouth is.

Give help to those hwo need the most help.

Get to know homeless non-white people on the strees where you go by them; ask their names and say hello by name. Do this to white homeless people too. Find out how you can help them. They are the ones who need help the most.

I know there are a million ways -- I don't know how to list them all.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Exact words: "We need to become aware of and stop white supremacy in every area of people activity.'

Deeds:

I know you disagree with this, but protest everything that promotes white supremacy or is a manifestation of white supremacy.

Don't financially support corporations who pracitce white supremacy.

Financially support non-white-supremacist companies.

Work for justice in every possible way - write congressmen on issues relevant to justice, join organizations such as Greenpeace, put your time and money where your mouth is.

Give help to those hwo need the most help.

Get to know homeless non-white people on the strees where you go by them; ask their names and say hello by name. Do this to white homeless people too. Find out how you can help them. They are the ones who need help the most.

I know there are a million ways -- I don't know how to list them all.

cloudsong

Thank you. Now we do not ever need to discuss this again. You've answered my question.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Black males shouldnt pay child support to a white woman because in a world run by whites the black is acting as a child. Therefore the black should not have to send money to the white." - basic jist of this thread

Now, I understand that it is important to discuss these things and theorize, but if you actually make it clear that you don't think this black male should pay child support, and encourage this thought among black males, that's just wrong.

Basically you're encouraging black men to be irresponsible and not be held accountable for their actions.

If you do that, you're only contributing to racism.

Tell me what you think.
HelixHair

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
"Black males shouldnt pay child support to a white woman because in a world run by whites the black is acting as a child. Therefore the black should not have to send money to the white." - basic jist of this thread

Now, I understand that it is important to discuss these things and theorize, but if you actually make it clear that you don't think this black male should pay child support, and encourage this thought among black males, that's just wrong.

Basically you're encouraging black men to be irresponsible and not be held accountable for their actions.

If you do that, you're only contributing to racism.

Tell me what you think.

I think I asked a question. I think you you should, perhaps, re-read the post to verify this. I think I would better understand your response if you would attach any explanation to a "yes" or "no" answer.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had two more thoughts about this question.

One is that the child support is for the child, and the child is not white. Alimony for the mother would be a different dynamic.

Second thought is that women with young children are in a power dynamic with men in terms of being able to work -- if they work, they need to get someone else to do the work of taking care of their child during the hours they work. That power dynamic comes into play as well as the white supremacy dynamic.

Many black men support children even children not born in marriage -- and are very good providers and responsible. They are being that way despite a system of white supremacy which would hurt them and make them not be that way.

Which says a lot about the black male soul and strength.

The men who don't send child support have been hurt by the system of white supremacy and other factors mostly outside of their control. It seems to me that fighting white supremacy includes a don quixote mentality of fighting the wind even if the windmills win.

cloudsong
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:

I think I asked a question. I think you you should, perhaps, re-read the post to verify this. I think I would better understand your response if you would attach any explanation to a "yes" or "no" answer.

im pretty sure he meant NO
it is almost impossible to get a yes anywhere in his statement so that was basically a pointless post
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

Which says a lot about the black male soul and strength.

I think The Observer was right when he said you have a black male fetish.

Do black males have better soul and strength than white, asian, latin males??

-Highhouse
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: