HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

VOR sending $ to a white person for child support?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
cloudsong wrote:

Which says a lot about the black male soul and strength.

I think The Observer was right when he said you have a black male fetish.

Do black males have better soul and strength than white, asian, latin males??

-Highhouse

HighHouse, a white male once told me that most white females value non-white males more than white males...he said it has something to do with color.

I thought that was interesting. He went on to say that is the reason the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) exists. I asked what he meant and he said the SYSTEM exists so that white females will value being white and subsequently value white males more than non-white males.

I really thought that was interesting...not sure if it is correct...but at least it is interesting.
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I really thought that was interesting...not sure if it is correct...but at least it is interesting.

your skepticism is justified
people liking someone SOLELY on the color of their skin is most likely wrong when it comes to a relationship. many other factors contribute to someone "valuing" someone else, like character and personality
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMS wrote:

Quote:
people liking someone SOLELY on the color of their skin is most likely wrong when it comes to a relationship

Hmmm,

SMS, do White people mistreat non white people SOLELY on the color of their skin?

Josh
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
SMS wrote:

Quote:
people liking someone SOLELY on the color of their skin is most likely wrong when it comes to a relationship

Hmmm,

SMS, do White people mistreat non white people SOLELY on the color of their skin?

Josh

you are misunderstanding me
i said in a relationship
i dont mean socially
HelixHair

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

I think I asked a question. I think you you should, perhaps, re-read the post to verify this. I think I would better understand your response if you would attach any explanation to a "yes" or "no" answer.

im pretty sure he meant NO
it is almost impossible to get a yes anywhere in his statement so that was basically a pointless post

You may be correct about that. I thought the point of the post you called "pointless" was that no statement was made of which a "gist" could be gleaned. Was that point made?

Also, does responding to a question with words equal answering the question?
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:

if you understand the words and the underlying message they convey
YES
i figured out he meant no in his statement by using this thing that i have called common sense
mel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMS,

Why are you wasting time and words? IF YOU WANT US TO "UNDERSTAND" SOMETHING ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION.

What suggestions do you have for the victims of racism (Non-whites) that could help them counter the current system racism?

And

Are You A WHITE PERSON?
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

mel wrote:
SMS,

Why are you wasting time and words? IF YOU WANT US TO "UNDERSTAND" SOMETHING ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTION.

What suggestions do you have for the victims of racism (Non-whites) that could help them counter the current system racism?

And

Are You A WHITE PERSON?

1.) i dont have an answer nor did i claim to have one

2.) ive answered that in a different thread

on a side note what does my suggestion about racism or my white/non-whiteness for that matter have to do with what i commented on?
but i guess you thought that was an interesting and inquisitive post even though it wasnt
i fail to see the logic in that line of questioning
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
HelixHair wrote:

if you understand the words and the underlying message they convey
YES
i figured out he meant no in his statement by using this thing that i have called common sense

Steal My Soul wrote:
mel wrote:
SMS,

And

Are You A WHITE PERSON?

1.) i dont have an answer nor did i claim to have one

2.) ive answered that in a different thread

The purpose of this discussion board follows logically from the existence of Racism (White Supemacy). That is, the purpose of this board is to discuss and devise strategies and techniques to effectively counter Racism (White Supremacy) and to replace it with a system of Justice. Hence, it is always logical, StealMySoul, for a non-white person to ask a white person, who may not be a Racist, for suggestions on how to do that. StealMySoul, I searched your posts for a statement of whether you are or are not a white person. I could not locate such a statement. This means one of the following:

a) You have not posted such a statement
b) You have posted the statement but I did not see it.
c) I saw the statement but I did not understand its meaning.

Since, deceit/confusion is the chief weapon of Racist (Wo)Man, if either a) or c) are true, it is logical for me to suspect that you are a white person and that you practice Racism (White Supremacy). If "b" is true, in your next post please place a link to the post that states whether you are a white or non-white person.

It is possible that "c" is true but that you did not intend to post something that I did not understand. Non-white people often do not understand things that are said by white people. In those times, if the white person wishes the non-white person to understand, the white person should explain what was said until it is understood by the non-white person (Victim of Racism). A white person who tells a non-white person to read statements that are "between the lines" or "underlying (lying under something)" could be a Racist telling the non-white person to see or recall something that really is not there or did not happen. Many times, a non-white person will be told by a Racist that if the non-white person has "common sense", the non-white person will be able to sense that something has been said or done that has not been said or done. The Racist will then usually have the VOR searching through a vast, littered field of words; nonconstructively using time and energy and then coming back from the field with a pretense or delusion of understanding.

Hence, it is best for a non-white person to rely only on statements that he/she can actually see or hear. And, white persons who are not Racists should always begin their answer to "yes/no" questions with "yes" or "no" and begin their answers to "white person/non-white person" questions with "white or "non-white."

Last edited by HelixHair on Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=5248#5248
and for the record i could personally care less if you think im a racist
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and i love how your holding a standard to white people that you yourself dont follow(the yes/no part)
ive seen SOOO many posts that dont answer a question at all, but just ask another question over and over again

stop being so hypocritical
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?p=5248#5248
and for the record i could personally care less if you think im a racist

Thank you for the link...
Steal My Soul wrote:
if being white means that i am of european ancestry then yes i am white
if white means that i am accepted by all white people and treated differently than non-white people then i am not white

there are many distinctions to be made in such a question

I had read the above post before I wrote that I did not find a post in which you stated wheter you were white or non-white. I need a "yes" or "no" answer to whether or not you are a "white person" by the definition that is linked to my previous post.
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am whatever you choose to label me
which right now is racist suspect or racist whichever you choose

so you can refer to me as a racist from now on if it makes you feel more comfortable to limit yourself by tacking on labels
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well if we are going by that definition then i am not white
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Steal My Soul wrote:
and i love how your holding a standard to white people that you yourself dont follow(the yes/no part)
ive seen SOOO many posts that dont answer a question at all, but just ask another question over and over again

stop being so hypocritical

StealMySoul, you may be correct about that. Conversaton is reciprocal. No one should pose a question to a person whose previous question(s) have not been answered in a way that is understood by the asker.

I have attempted to conform my behavior to the above standard by doing the following:

i) asking follow-up questions after receiving an answer that I did not understand.
ii) restating questions when I am not aware of any response, whatsoever, to a question.
iii) declining to answer questions posed by a person whose behavior has not conformed to the above standard in any discussion with me.
iv) answering, as clearly as I am capable, any question posed to me by any person that conforms to the above standard in any discussion with me.

So, that I may gain knowledge and understanding, please bring to my attention any occasion on which I have failed in any attempts outined above.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: