HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Dave Chappelle Experiment
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I am continuing the experiment...I posted the following:

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Tron From Tha Ci-Tay,

Thank you for answering my post in the other thread. It is locked now and I can't reply to your response...so I'll do it here. I asked you if Dave Chapelle uses the word nigger and you answered "he does".

This is very interesting to me that a message board forum devoted to discuss Dave Chapelle's "comedy"...the admins seem to have a problem with the use of a word...just a word...the same word that Dave uses...the person the forum was built to discuss his behavior.

Only two possible contexts, I suspect the word nigger can be used in. The context of racism (white supremacy) and the context of counter-racism. The former (racism/white supremacy) establishes the latter (counter-racism) by establishing itself. I suspect it is acceptable for a nigger to use the word nigger as lomg as the context is racism (white supremacy)...where the nigger is an entertainer. As Paul Mooney says "all niggers are entertainers.

In the context of counter-racism where the nigger is attempting to de-niggerize white people become very uncomfortable with niggers using the word nigger. What has to be realized is that the closer we get to finding out exactly what white supremacy (racism) is white people get offended and non-white people get embarrassed...embarrassed enough to jump to the defense of white people.

Tron From Tha Ci-Tay and BitchILiveInAFuckingTrashcan I am not trying to disrupt your board but I am requesting constructive information. I suspect both of you are white people but I could be incorrect so I need to ask you both...

Tron From Tha Ci-Tay, are you a white person?

BitchILiveInAFuckingTrashcan, are you a white person?

Please respond. I suspect these forums are put together so white people who want to mistreat each other on the basis of color can mix their work and their fun.


I'll post any reponse provided I am able to get to the board in the future.


good job v.god!

I suspect you will be banned shortly too.

"This racism is killin me inside"--Dave Chappelle
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I corrected the last sentence to say...

"I suspect these forums are put together so white people who want to mistreat other people on the basis of color can mix their work and their fun."
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I corrected the last sentence to say...

"I suspect these forums are put together so white people who want to mistreat other people on the basis of color can mix their work and their fun."


Perfect example, Virtual_GOD.

http://www.davechapelle.com/bs/index.php?s=4246784b1cdebc8407726817a2333f88&act=ST&f=4&t=982&st=0&#entry15149

From Harison23:

Quote:
How about this for a skit. Adopt a black kid commercial. Dave could do a commercial that incourages white couples to adopt a black kid. He could say things about adopting a black kid so that you could try to raise him to be a superstar athlete or a rapper and once he makes it big you get rich too. Make it kind of like an investment oppertunity for whit couples. They could show a couple that adopted a kid and now he is a Big NBA star and they live in a mansion and how rich they are. They could show a thug rapper and his whit adopted family. They could have some stuffy ass white woman using words like fashizle. I think it could be funny? What do you think?
Back to top
salt



Joined: 19 Nov 2003
Posts: 78

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some other good questions to ask would be: Are the white people on the Dave Chappelle forum "admiring what Dave is saying?----Or are they admiring what Dave is doing? What he is saying involves truth and the use of the word nigger. What he is doing is dancing around (I can't fault Dave for having to compensate by doing this in a system of racism/white supremacy. All non-whites must perform some sort of labor in a system of racism/white supremacy) Do Daves white fans admire him? If they do amire him what for? Black people are nothing more than minstrels in the area of entertainment because they are dominated by white people. Question: What do you call a black doctor? "Gee, I don't know.", Answer: A nigger. I've tried this on white people and almost never got a clear answer. For example I have asked white women Do you like black guys. Many say "Of course that's all I date." Next question: What do you like about black guys? Nigger product: Everything. "Wow, I'm supposed to be flattered." Next question: Have you ever had sex with a black person?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BitchILiveInAFuckingTrashcan on Apr 17 2004, 01:05 PM wrote:

Harrison23 wrote:
Non-White Person wrote:
Harrison23,
Do you mistreeat people on the basis of color or factors associated with color?

Thank you,
Non-White Person.

WHY must we be subjected to this lame ass person? WHY biliaftc WHY!!!


You won't be subjected to it anymore. Mad_scientist,Virtual_God, and non-white person have all been banned.

The closer we get to exactly what racism (white supremacy) is and how it functions, white people get offended and non-white people get embarrassed...offended to the point of being defensive. Next to come is direct violence.

I can only suspect based on the evidence that I was being mistreated on the basis of color by the admins of DaveChappele.com forums, who I suspect are white people, because they refused to give a victim of white supremacy (racism) constructive information.

The link if you're interested.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 3:33 am    Post subject: Comedy Reply with quote

I read the thread entitled "Off Topic" on the Dave Chapelle site. A mention is made of a poll that was posted in which members could vote whether the thread will be deleted. Several members who have posted numerous times on the thread said they voted to delete it because they are not interested in it. ???? You gotta see the comedy in that.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT Experiment!

Isnt that interesting ?

I would think that on DAVE CHAPPELLE.com, anyone could DISCUSS Racism WHITE Supremacy, being how many of his comedy "skits" are about Racism WHITE Supremacy...

But when a Nigger starts to ASK QUESTIONS about the System of Racism WHite Supremacy, and ASK QUESTIONS as to HOW White People Practice Racism White Supremacy...

Everyone Shuts Down, even the Niggers Jump to the defense of White People as in "Look Nigger, Stop offending White People and just shut the fuck up, and Please DO NOT WAKE ME UP!".

You know you are getting closer to the TRUTH when People progressively start to "fling" shit at you...such as Name-Calling, LOTS of Words without any constructive value, and/or start to threat you in some kind of way.

Sorta like in a Video Game, where your "Journey" to the End and to find out THe TRUTH/WHO/WHAT "Evil" is behind all of this (Ending/Defeat the "Master"), your battle starts easy, but as you get closer and closer to the end, it gets Harder and Harder, More enemies come at you, "bosses" get bigger and more difficult to defeat, and by the Last "Stage", you got all kinds of shit coming at you in all directions, trying to KILL YOU OFF before you reach "the end" and get to the CORE Problem ("Bad Guy"/Racism White Supremacy) of the game.

Smalls, VGOD, I suggest for you to run this same experiment on:

RacismOnline.com

I posted there for a few Days, asking Questions, on a R A C I S M O N L I N E website.

I asked (basides the Critical Question) HOW, WHAT, WHY White People practice Racism White Supremacy...and the type/style of responses I got from BOTH WHite and Non-White People ?

"Go back into your closet"

"Ranger is a nutcase"

"Your questions are SILLY"

"Shut Up"

"Stop offending White People"

"Shut up Shut Up SHUT UP"

Interesting, I went int here to DISCUSS RACEisn White Supremacy on RACISMONLINE.com, which is a website with message boards for People to DISCUSS "RACISM" and that was the "flack" that I got from most People.

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SMALLZ.

Have you tried contacting Dave Chappell himself in concerns of the conversation? I'm certain if he read the dialog being that I think he is COUNTER-racist he might respond.

A thought.

PS: This thread lets me know who's in charge. Check out the FIRST question.. Then the follow up White washing .. I knowticed this on every board I ever been on in regards to racism - ie who is a Nigger

http://www.davechapelle.com/bs/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=1539&s=dabf0f5829bf92b4a8e0d65c0365d444
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never tried that copious.

If I ever run into Mr. Chappelle, I'll be sure to mention it and I'll report what findings here on the work/study project.
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:46 am    Post subject: update. Reply with quote

CHAPPELLE'S SHOW - SEASON ONE
BECOMES #1 ALL-TIME BEST-SELLING TV
SHOW ON DVD WITH 2 MILLION UNITS SOLD


Is this not some of the best evidence that supports the fact that Racism = White Supremacy?

ACCORDING TO COUNTER-RACIST LOGIC, ALL WHITE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO PRACTICE RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY ARE RACIST-SUSPECTS. AND A GOOD DETECTIVE WOULD SAY THAT THE CRIMINAL ALWAYS HAS TO RETURN THE SCENE OF THE CRIME.

If the Chappelle's Show is a Racial Crime Scene, are Racist-Suspects the Criminals?

Is Chappelle's show not "reality TV" at its best?

If an audience consisting of white and non white people are "AGREEING" on what is humours within the Scenes of Chappelle's show expressed by laughter, why is an "AGREEMENT" focused around a logical discussion about The Race problem so difficult? This is the "AGREEMENT" I'm referring to in my initial hypothesis in this DAVE CHAPPELLE EXPERIMENT about Chappelle's show. This "AGREEMENT" is being shown by such "harmonious laughter".

I suspect that there are many more white people that purchased that DVD than non white people similar to how I've been told that much more white people purchase "Rap Music" than non white people. And that's according to what white people have told me. So don't get mad at me, take it up with "Videoscan and retail sources"

Nonetheless here I am, trying to get people to have a focused exchange of views on The Race problem, at the one place where you would *think* it would make sense to do that:

www.davechapelle.com

...in a effort to Replace White Supreamcy With Justice, yet it would seem that few of the 2-Million purchasers of this DVD mostly whom I suspect are white, along with the people in charge-of administering www.davechapelle.com do not seem interested in that...

Why?
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 650
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: update. Reply with quote

Quote:
CHAPPELLE'S SHOW - SEASON ONE
BECOMES #1 ALL-TIME BEST-SELLING TV
SHOW ON DVD WITH 2 MILLION UNITS SOLD


Is this not some of the best evidence that supports the fact that Racism = White Supremacy?

ACCORDING TO COUNTER-RACIST LOGIC, ALL WHITE PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE ABILITY TO PRACTICE RACISM/WHITE SUPREMACY ARE RACIST-SUSPECTS. AND A GOOD DETECTIVE WOULD SAY THAT THE CRIMINAL ALWAYS HAS TO RETURN THE SCENE OF THE CRIME.

If the Chappelle's Show is a Racial Crime Scene, are Racist-Suspects the Criminals?

Is Chappelle's show not "reality TV" at its best?

If an audience consisting of white and non white people are "AGREEING" on what is humours within the Scenes of Chappelle's show expressed by laughter, why is an "AGREEMENT" focused around a logical discussion about The Race problem so difficult? This is the "AGREEMENT" I'm referring to in my initial hypothesis in this DAVE CHAPPELLE EXPERIMENT about Chappelle's show. This "AGREEMENT" is being shown by such "harmonious laughter".

I suspect that there are many more white people that purchased that DVD than non white people similar to how I've been told that much more white people purchase "Rap Music" than non white people. And that's according to what white people have told me. So don't get mad at me, take it up with "Videoscan and retail sources"

Nonetheless here I am, trying to get people to have a focused exchange of views on The Race problem, at the one place where you would *think* it would make sense to do that:

www.davechapelle.com

...in a effort to Replace White Supreamcy With Justice, yet it would seem that few of the 2-Million purchasers of this DVD mostly whom I suspect are white, along with the people in charge-of administering www.davechapelle.com do not seem interested in that...

Why?



The reason I decided to use so many Hyperlinks in this post was to illustrate the utility of using counter-racist language.

It's an attempt at illustrating a "3-dimensional" model of how counter-racist science should work.

The Hyperlinked word is an example of how the words that you use should Link to definitions that are supposed to reveal truth in such a manner that JUSTICE is promoted.

This is how its done.

However, it's United Independent.

Meaning, every victim for themself....No use waiting for "re-enforcements"

So its up to each individual non white person to have the Discipline to do this on a consistent basis.

It isn't easy, but this is a way in which I think the non-white people of this planet could go about the process of Replacing White Supremacy with Justice in a logical problem-solving format.

Keep in mind that I could be snitch sent by the White Supremacists to confuse non-white people about what Racism/White Supremacy is and How it works. Or, I could be incorrect alltogether.


_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.


Last edited by Dan Freeman on Wed Dec 29, 2004 4:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smallz, It looks like they've made some changes to the site since they experienced counter racist logic; specifically the addition of a "rules and regulations" page a mile long.

Check out this piece of it:

Prohibited Topics

Views and opinions that are considered excessively flammatory, racist, sexist or hateful will be deleted. The staff is trying to provide a fairly open environment where posters can share their views, but if their views, or the way they are expressed, is inflammatory or offensive to other posters or groups of people in general, then action may be taken against the offender.

Basically what "they" are saying is "they" can ban you anytime for no reason at all.

Which is the dynamic Chappelle himself knows all too well. He even opens his shows by asking the question: "have I been banned yet?"

A White person banning a nigger from a Dave Chappelle forum for using the word nigger?

Thats not irony,

thats racism White supremacy.

Chappelle is funny because he better be funny because if non white people stop laughing about racism,

White people are gonna stop laughing about racism.

And when White people and non white people no longer laugh at racism.

Somethings gonna happen.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Smallz, It looks like they've made some changes to the site since they experienced counter racist logic; specifically the addition of a "rules and regulations" page a mile long.

Check out this piece of it:

Prohibited Topics

Views and opinions that are considered excessively flammatory, racist, sexist or hateful will be deleted. The staff is trying to provide a fairly open environment where posters can share their views, but if their views, or the way they are expressed, is inflammatory or offensive to other posters or groups of people in general, then action may be taken against the offender.

In other words you can say racism but not white supremacy...and you can't equate the two. I can only suspect the white people are attempting to disconnect the two.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 6:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
Smallz, It looks like they've made some changes to the site since they experienced counter racist logic; specifically the addition of a "rules and regulations" page a mile long.

Check out this piece of it:

Prohibited Topics

Views and opinions that are considered excessively flammatory, racist, sexist or hateful will be deleted. The staff is trying to provide a fairly open environment where posters can share their views, but if their views, or the way they are expressed, is inflammatory or offensive to other posters or groups of people in general, then action may be taken against the offender.

In other words you can say racism but not white supremacy...and you can't equate the two...


Yeah, cause thats not funny, to White people or niggers.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Josh wrote:
Smallz, It looks like they've made some changes to the site since they experienced counter racist logic; specifically the addition of a "rules and regulations" page a mile long.

Check out this piece of it:

Prohibited Topics

Views and opinions that are considered excessively flammatory, racist, sexist or hateful will be deleted. The staff is trying to provide a fairly open environment where posters can share their views, but if their views, or the way they are expressed, is inflammatory or offensive to other posters or groups of people in general, then action may be taken against the offender.

In other words you can say racism but not white supremacy...and you can't equate the two...


Yeah, cause thats not funny, to White people or niggers.

Josh

Well, not only that...this has major consequences in terms of keeping the non-white people confused as to who the racist suspects are. When a non-white person doesn't know that racism = white supremacy the non-white person assumes all people can be "racist".

White people understand this and that is the reason I suspect they don't like it when you say all three words are used together (white supremacy racism or racism white supremacy). White people automatically do the math on this and determine that you are saying only white people can practice racism...because you are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy.

You don't have to belive me...just start using the term. The term does indicate only white people can practice racism but white people never question the white supremacy part of the term...I suspect because they can't. There is much evidence to support white people run this planet and can get all the non-white people to do whatever supports the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). And that is part of the evidence of why they want you to keep the terms apart.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations