HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Fred on Sexual Arrangements
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cloudsong wrote:
Quote:
I also see the effects of white supremacy destroying the attractiveness of white women too - I know that sounds seemingly contradictory, but the toxicity that WS/R produces, gets into all our lives, bodies and souls.



What do you mean by the above statement?


Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina, I meant it on different levels but for one thing, it has been the white people mainly, who have had an arrogant attitude towards the environment, and have produced the toxic level of pollution and chemicals which are destroying health.

Logically, white women's health and appearance is affected too.

The white men in charge of the corporations that have scattered these chemicals all over our planet --

-- so white women's estrogen is out of balance now, too.

White men perhaps didn't realize how much their activities would come back and haunt white people as well as non-white peoples of the planet.

White men, not all of course, but many have an attitude, "Hey, it's only a planet!" But the oceans now are highly polluted -- we thought they were limitless and anything could be dumped there. Ha. Swimming in oceans isn't what it was in the past, eating many kinds of seafood is now dangerous to one's brain from mercury; before, it was brain food.

You've asked about anti-sex in another context in another thread, and there are many factors but -- the activities of powerful white men are creating it through the pollution they've created -- chemical and hormonal changes. I don't think this was intentional.

If you look just in the animal kingdom, it's frightening the numbers of species of animals that are having profound changes in maleness, where the males are displaying measures of femaleness such as female receptive postures in mating, or whose brains are chemically more female than male, etc.

Alligators in polluted lakes in Florida and some of the species of large cats have much smaller penises than in the past in a certain percantage of the animals, some almost the size of clitorises I read in one place, and other signs of changes in gender attributes. Increasing numbers of frogs in Indiana and elsewhere that they've been observed and studied, are born with severely deranged genitals and other physical deformities, and mating behaviors are changing in the animal kingdom. You can read more scientific writing on this in science journals, etc., and envionmental mags, of course.

The white -controlled media doesn't want this information to get out. It sometimes does, but usually I read it in alternative press. Now scientists in this country are saying the Bush administration is skewing their findings on all kinds of things.

All of that affects white people and the beauty of white women too, whether that was intended or not - I don't think people knew these would be the effects. It's almost like a deserved punishment!

I don't disapprove of gayness, so I don't want to be misundestood on that because I have gay friends and family. But we do need to look at what is happening environmentally to our health and hormones. Pesticides are estrogenic.

I also meant the toxicity of racism. Evil produces ugly people. The ones doing the evil.

But it produces ugliness in everyone.

I meant other things too, but I'm rambing. There's just so many ways I meant it, too many for one post. Do you want a particular area, I could go into that.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One clarification: Homosexuality (anti-sex is the term used here) existed long before modern chemicals in the environment did.

They are not the only cause, obviously.

But they seem to be having profound affects on the gender traits of animals. We can only speculate what they are doing to humans.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Helixhair,

I agree about sour grapes. I do feel your theories about black people being the sexual preference worldwide, white peoples' preference included, are correct.

But I'm wondering when an individual man says he is not attracted to black women, how much can simply be individual taste? Can't Highhouse be telling the truth on an individual level?



“On an individual level”, it is logical and useful to generalize when the trait that a person desires to enjoy or avoid is not one of the traits that is immediately apparent. Two examples of such logical and useful generalization are the following:

a. “This cantaloupe is fragrant. Therefore, this cantaloupe is sweet.”
b. “This person uses the men’s restroom. Therefore, this person has a penis.”

Most people are able to recognize the validity of and do generalize in this way.

However, it is not logical (though it may be useful if one has an ulterior motive) for a person to generalize when the trait that a person desires to enjoy or avoid is one of the traits that is immediately apparent. Two examples of such illogical generalization are the following:

a. This cologne is expensive. Therefore, this cologne smells good.
b. This female is “black.” Therefore, this female is fat (whatever is a person’s criterion for “fat.”)

Most people are able to recognize the invalidity of and do not generalize in this way. Each reader should determine for (her)/(him)self whether HighHouse is unable to recognize the invalidity of the second type of reasoning or whether HighHouse is able to do so but has an ulterior motive.

_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helixhair,

In other words you're saying, that he could have said he didn't like fat women, and connected that trait to SOME black women, but it's not valid to connect it to not being attracted to black women as a whole because "fat" and "black" are two different traits?

For example, if he had said,

"I don't like fat in women. So women who are fat do not appeal to me, and where I live I see more black women who are fat than white women who are fat."

But to therefore not be attracted to all black women doesn't follow, when some of them are slender -- for example, my favorite example Beyonce.

If Highhouse says, "I am not attracted to black women, period" -- can that be an honest statement and can that be his individual taste but NOT racism?

And, not related necessarily but can black men say they are not attracted to white women, and that be a valid expression of taste?

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Helixhair,

(A)In other words you're saying, that he could have said he didn't like fat women, and connected that trait to SOME black women, but it's not valid to connect it to not being attracted to black women as a whole because "fat" and "black" are two different traits?
For example, if he had said,

"I don't like fat in women. So women who are fat do not appeal to me, and where I live I see more black women who are fat than white women who are fat."

But to therefore not be attracted to all black women doesn't follow, when some of them are slender -- for example, my favorite example Beyonce.

(B)If Highhouse says, "I am not attracted to black women, period" -- can that be an honest statement and can that be his individual taste but NOT racism?

(C)And, not related necessarily but can black men say they are not attracted to white women, and that be a valid expression of taste?

cloudsong


(A) Cloudsong, I will assume that by "honest", you mean "true." In my last post, I made an effort to explain that the generalization is invalid, not because "fat" and "black" are two different traits, but because the generalization is unecessary and counterproductive since whether a female is "fat" is immediately apparent.

(B) Yes. Also, I find your considerable interest in posing this question very interesting.

(C) I do not know what you mean by "valid" in that sentence. If by "valid" you mean "true", I say no. As long as Racism (White Supremacy) exists, all black people, male and female, will be attract-ed to white people because white people, collectively, control all behavior and commodities. If your question is "Can an individual black male lack a desire to engage in sexual intercourse and/or sexual play with a white woman?" I say "yes."
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's where I get truly lost, when you say white people control all behavior...

If you eat an egg this morning for breakfast rather than a croissant -- do you mean white people control all behavior even down to a detail like that?

I want to understand this concept, but if it's true, then why start a business, go to medical school, or make any other good choice if you're black and if white people control all your behavior? Please don't get mad at me for being dumb, I honestly don't understand this concept.

I also want to reply to why I seemed so interested in finding out if a white man could say he's not attracted to black women and have it be true.

I feel a certain desire to keep this forum from immediately discounting everything every white person says as untrue. You don't do that, but it has been done to me often enough that I did not want it done to Highhouse.

I feel that half of all white people want justice, but by saying that I get labeled a liar on another thread. It makes me feel like keeping my mouth shut when my truth doesn't get approved of here.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cloudsong wrote:

I feel a certain desire to keep this forum from immediately discounting everything every white person says as untrue...I did not want it done to HighHouse.


Cloudsong, you are the live-in groundskeeper of this board. You know all of the members better than anyone. So, it's not logical for me to believe that you forgot that Mr. HighHouse wrote:
Some blacks have lighter skin that whites... Black people are NOT white people...White people are the same as black people... I don't understand what you don't see.


Well, Cloudsong, this is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you. But I'm gonna have to tag you, as often as possible, with your endorsement of confusing Victims of Racism. I don't know what you have to do to remedy this situation. But, I believe that you do or can. Good Luck!
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh took those words out of context. I did not say those words like that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.lisag.com/photos/flava%20flav%20on%20set.jpg

Last edited by HighHouse on Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
And ya know what "helixhair", if you're pissed off that youre a dumb nigger dont take it out on a poor middle-aged woman whos just trying to help.

Jackass.


Let's see. HelixHair is a person who is dumb and a nigger. Cloudsong is a person who is middle-aged, a woman, and white. Now, which person is in a "poor" condition?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dont give me that "YOU'RE WHITE, you have it EASY" bullshit. It's just a crutch for your own frustrations in life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Oh dont give me that "YOU'RE WHITE, you have it EASY" bullshit. It's just a crutch for your own frustrations in life.


HighHouse also wrote:
Some blacks have lighter skin that whites... Black people are NOT white people...White people are the same as black people... I don't understand what you don't see.


The two weapons of Racist Man/Woman are: 1) Deceit(confusion); and 2) Violence. Their preferred weapon is Deceit (confusion). Each reader should assess HighHouse's likely intentions for (him)(her)self.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahahaha
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mel



Joined: 16 Mar 2004
Posts: 65
Location: Philly

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The topic of this thread is sexual relations under a system of racist white supremacy. Yet the racist white supremacist, (self-proclaimed) writing under the name HighHouse has manipulated and directed the conversation. Since we know his position, I suggest that we non-whites ignore their (racist white supremacists) posts as they will be counter productive to our efforts here.

Unless our aim is simply to deconstruct and confront whites everytime they try to undermine our use of LOGIC & counter-racism science, we are simply wasting our time. A self-proclaimed or suspect white supremacist that is actively deceiving us, are our enemies, and should be treated as such. [/b]
_________________
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations