HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Focus on COLOR
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:21 pm    Post subject: Focus on COLOR Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

There is no logical justification for mistreating people unjustly. That is the reason when you begin to talk to white people about white supremacy (racism) and you follow THE LOGIC white people do not give you responses that make sense.

There is a logical justification for mistreating people justly...and the logical justification is that the person has to have done something that requires the mistreatment they are receiving. But to mistreat someone because of their color...something they have no control over? That is not logical.

White people understand this and that is the reason you have handicapped parking spaces right next to the door of most malls/grocery stores/etc. White people cannot explain to you why they are mistreating you on the basis of color...not logically anyway...and they will get you on to something such as the history of man...blah, blah, blah...so that the conversation will not follow logically.

This something the virtual_god wrote a while back which I think sheds excellent light on what non white people expeireice everytime the topic of Racism is discussed with white people.

Example:

I watched Bill Maher "side with the blax" and talk about George Bush and the "evil White Men", rahh rahh rahh, but I bet you if I where to ask Bill Maher if he was a white person in a conversation about Racism, he would look me in the eye and tell me, "No, I'm Jewish".

You see what I'm sayin?

no.

Ok, Here's the point:

All that cutting whitt and humor on the Bill Maher show, that made so much sense two-seconds ago, goes right out the fucking window when it comes to COLOR.

It's like clockwork.

Check it.

I suspect this type behavoir is deliberatley intended to shift the FOCUS of the non-white person off of COLOR (function) and onto some thing else:

German

Swiss

Irish

3/4 cherokee

canadian

JEWISH

muslim

christian

american

european

cablasian,

ANYTHING THAT IS NOT A COLOR.

White people are fully aware that they are WHITE, because they ARE NOT mistreated on the basis of COLOR, make no mistake about it.

However ultimatley, this is the fork in the road so to speak that non white people must begin to focus their attention instead of dismissing so quickly because white people CANNOT come up with a logical explanation for mistreating you or anyone else for that matter on the basis of color.

(and if they say that they are a white person then logically speaking they see COLOR).

FOLLOW THE LOGIC.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree smallz. I've watched that program (not a show) several times when there were non-white people on it...waiting for someone to ask Bill if he's a white person. I suspect part of being a nigger is you think you know white people when you see them.

Part of de-niggerization is for non-white pople to recognize only white people have the ability to make the color distinction and enforce it on a planetary scale. Niggers (non-white people) just make the color distinction, but it doesn't mean anything unless white people who practice white supremacy (racism) says it means something. That is one of the basic differences between a white person and a non-white person.

White people argue with each other, fight each other, and even kill each other, but it is one thing they shake hands on all over the planet, to not allow any person classified as non-white any measurable POWER.

Measurable to whom? Measurable to the POWER of white people.
copious

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have been working on a simple solution to the problem. Hopefully one so simply a child could use it if need be.

When a situation becomes tacky, trashy or terroristic simply do not participate.

Sounds too simple huh?

Someone makes a *joke* that disregards another person in some shape, form or fashion - regardless of wether you *like* the person or not do not laugh , smile or suggest amusement / entertainment. This is harder than it sounds.

By simply retaining a flat faced (expressionless face) others will notice and may even ask, "What's wrong?". At this point you simply state "I do not want to participate [.. in that activity]". If said in this manner it will cause everyone to focus on the BEHAVIOR simply by how the response is being stated.

If the situation turns trashy simply repeat the statement and then excuse yourself by person or by simply turning to the side or if needed to the back (I suggest to the side at first).

If the situation becomes terroristic, do not say or do anything simply - simply remain calm and look at the would be victimizer (eye to eye). Wait until he or she is finished expressing their anger - this is the cancer squeezing out - the puss. They realize they are incorrect and your behavior is leveraging CORRECTNESS/JUSTICE to SQUEEZE the SICKNESS out of them. You then have to option (I suggest) to plant a seed of correctness in the individual and excuse them at the same time by stating "I don't blame/fault you I just don't want to participate in that activity". Then excuse your self. ALWAYS. This sends a message, if you disrespect yourself I will not stay around. Leave even if they become joking and friendly with you.

Simply say to them at that point, "I don't blame you but I need to think about what you said". Remain calm and polite and then excuse yourself.

IF the situation becomes dangerous then slowly raise you hands open palm and back away - as if facing a rabid dog.

IF needed, state "I want to go now." VERY CALMLY. Leave when the situation permits. Do NOT associate with that person again. If it is a family member CHOOSE to involve the authorities or someone you can depend on to help you, but do not remain PASIVE situation after situation to an aggressor it only fuels their aggressiveness. SEEK IMMEDIATE SOLUTION through the most correct and just means. Violence should ONLY be used in DIRECT immediate defense. ONLY.

PS: Anytime a person becomes trashy or TERRORISTIC with you and / or another all ways DEMAND / CHOOSE time away from the indiviual/s then an apology (written is the most effective). If the person refuses to apologize to all persons involved then cease communication or ANY activity with this person - until they comply with all JUST and CORRECT demands. If the person does comply then forgive then and explain / communicate how this can be avoided in the fututre.
    DO NOT PUNISH an individual once they have completed the stated (JUST - CORRECT) social contract - this will damage and or destroy any and all trust established in the promotion of justice.

If others continue to associate with the offending person DESPITE what you express as a mistreatment on your behalf and / or others then CEASE contact with the offenders associates as well - UNTIL they comply with your JUST and CORRECT demands.

This will not be simple or easy but by remaining silent when another becomes MISTREATED you will only encourage the behavior and it may mean that the same may happen to you when you least expect it!

Mistreatment is a package deal. Those who ACCEPT mistreatment also ACCEPT to be mistreated.

Last edited by copious on Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total
HighHouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

smallz, are Jews white?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't call it.

You can ask a jew.

smallz
HighHouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you black?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am classified as black, correct.

Are you a white person?
HighHouse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No.
James Jones

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
No.

I suspect that you are not telling the truth, Daniel.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniel, you should know that the Chief-Weapon of a Racist/White Supremacist is decpetion. (aka lying)

And I sure hope your not lying to me.

Cause if I find out that you are, I will be forced to suspect that you are a racist/white supremacist forever.

smallz
James Jones

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 12:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Daniel, you should know that the Chief-Weapon of a Racist/White Supremacist is decpetion. (aka lying)

Cause if I find out that you are, I will be forced to suspect that you are a racist/white supremacist forever.

smallz

Evidence (A) http://www.gopherdrumming.com/website/2003/tenors/danh.html

Evidence (B) http://www.gopherdrumming.com/website/2002/dan.html

Evidence (C) http://www.tc.umn.edu/~dock0052/mndrumline/members/2001/dan.html
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
smallz wrote:

smallz

Evidence (A) http://www.gopherdrumming.com/website/2003/tenors/danh.html

Evidence (B) http://www.gopherdrumming.com/website/2002/dan.html

Evidence (C) http://www.tc.umn.edu/~dock0052/mndrumline/members/2001/dan.html

Suspicion solidified.

Have a nice day.

smallz
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh?
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can call me a white supremacist, its fun being racist. You can also think that thats a picture of me. Got any more pictures? (oh and I don't play drums like that kid)
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
You can call me a white supremacist, its fun being racist. You can also think that thats a picture of me. Got any more pictures? (oh and I don't play drums like that kid)

Boy I sure hope that's not you.

What would everyone think if they KNEW it was actually YOU Daniel, who said that "its fun being racist".

That's a hell of a quotation for the yearbook kiddo.

Nice job.

A fine product out of the University of minnesota.

Your instructors and school mates would be proud.

Replace White Supremacy/Racsim with Justice. A balance between people. Ensureing NO PERSON is mistreated, and the person that needs help the most gets the most help.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: