HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Solution no.1
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

As you all might know, white people or people who are classified as white, is not actually white… so in function, how is it that non-whites or people who is not classified as white knows if a person is white if it is function, say and/or do, and not color… As a non-white person I suspect because of classifications.

So I have devised a strategy… (((This may need revisal.)))

No more classifications… period.

And put it into mandate or law.

I mean from text books in kindergarten to college exams in college… we, as in the people who oppose the misuse of the word “white,” will no longer classify people as anything/one other than people.

And I believe pushing this piece of legislation would at most begin the destruction of racism/white supremacy, and set up future generations to deal the situation accordingly.

(((Martin Luther King Jr. dream a reality...)))

This is why I strongly advocate the dismantling of all classification…

What say you?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
As you all might know, white people or people who are classified as white, is not actually white… so in function, how is it that non-whites or people who is not classified as white knows if a person is white if it is function, say and/or do, and not color… As a non-white person I suspect because of classifications.

I mean from text books in kindergarten to college exams in college… we, as in the people who oppose the misuse of the word “white,” will no longer classify people as anything/one other than people.

And I believe pushing this piece of legislation would at most begin the destruction of racism/white supremacy, and set up future generations to deal the situation accordingly.

What say you?

Who are you proposing it to...to get rid of all classifications?
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

What say you?

All people who object the misuse of the words, which in repect of it, is being misused by the words also. *United/Independant*

But why do ask?

And is this proposal logical, to YOU?
amethyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

Karim wrote:

What say you?

Do u as a non white person existing under the system of racism-white supremacy have the power to 'get rid of the classifications'?

Who is gonna 'put it into mandate or law'?

How to du u propose to 'push this piece of legislation'?

So does this mean that u wouldn't refer to non white people as 'non white' people either?

What about the classification of 'white supremacist' what would that become or will it be non existant?

Please specifically lay out all the ways that 'this piece of legislation would at most begin the destruction of racism/white supremacy'?

How will eliminating all racial classifications prevent non white people from being mistreated in the system of r/ws?

Non white people still exist under the system of racism-white supremacy won't the elimination of classifications lead to even greater confusion of non white people?
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

What say you?

All people who object the misuse of the words, which in repect of it, is being misused by the words also. *United/Independant*

But why do ask?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

But certainly a valid suggestion.

The classifacation of people, places, and things, on this planet is done exclusively by the white supremacists.

That work is set aside exclusivley for them, by them.

Under the system, that is a constant value.

If the white supremacists allowed victims of racsim to do this, how could they themselvs maintain "supremacy"?

Under the system of R/WS there is no balance of power.

So I don't expect one.

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
Do u as a non white person existing under the system of racism-white supremacy have the power to 'get rid of the classifications'?
No... but the plan is to push the proposal of no classification to people classified as white, who do have the power.

amethyst wrote:
Who is gonna 'put it into mandate or law'?
I suspect people classified as white

amethyst wrote:
How to du u propose to 'push this piece of legislation'?
By proposing it the same way Martin Luther King Jr. proposed it... hitting the streets. Letting all people of the world know there is no need for people to be classififed as anything/one other than people, [on paper]

amethyst wrote:
So does this mean that u wouldn't refer to non white people as 'non white' people either?
This proposal is used to take classifications off paper... as far as who has the lest ability to do the lest things... I would say, on paper, yes I wouldn't refer to non white people as 'non white' people.

amethyst wrote:
What about the classification of 'white supremacist' what would that become or will it be non existant?
I guess you mean, will there still be white people... (I don't know too many white supremacist), I don't know... as far as the white classification on paper I would say NO.

amethyst wrote:
Please specifically lay out all the ways that 'this piece of legislation would at most begin the destruction of racism/white supremacy'?
Ok if people are just people... and children learn that people are nothing more than people then, how can this confuse people as to who is European and who is African??? I mean taking some of the tools people classified as white use to confuse non-white people will at most minimize victimization simply because the leg room people classified as white have will be limited. I don't know, I could be incorrect.

amethyst wrote:
How will eliminating all racial classifications prevent non white people from being mistreated in the system of r/ws?
I didn't say it will prevent, but I suspect it will at most, help people finally overstand what people means and how it is different than what they have been taught.

Black, White, Jew, Mexican, Hispanic, Afican American, Native American, etc. are all PEOPLE, just with a different heading...

amethyst wrote:
Non white people still exist under the system of racism-white supremacy won't the elimination of classifications lead to even greater confusion of non white people?
I suspect it will not greater confuse non-white people, but lessen the effect.

If you're not African American, Black, White, Latin, British, etc., on paper then what are you?
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

What say you?

But why do ask?

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one.

But certainly a valid suggestion.

The classifacation of people, places, and things, on this planet is done exclusively by the white supremacists.

That work is set aside exclusivley for them, by them.

Under the system, that is a constant value.

If the white supremacists allowed victims of racsim to do this, how could they themselvs maintain "supremacy"?

Under the system of R/WS there is no balance of power.

So I don't expect one.

smallz
But wouldn't at most showing this posture at most speed up the production of guaranteeing noone is being mistreated and those who needs the most help gets it?
amethyst

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
amethyst wrote:
No... but the plan is to push the proposal of no classification to people classified as white, who do have the power.

amethyst wrote:
I suspect it will not greater confuse non-white people, but lessen the effect.

If you're not African American, Black, White, Latin, British, etc., on paper then what are you?

I'd like to address these 2 parts first.

*note: when I use the term 'classification" I'm speaking of white,nonwhite, white supremacist, not the other confusing terms.

What I don't understand is non white people still exist under the system of racism-white supremacy and non white people do not have the power to 'get rid of classifications', and what I suspect non white people have the power to do is to rework the classifications by using words that best reveal truth about the system of racism-white supremacy which would be white people, non white people, and white supremacists. If just the racial classifications of white people, non white people and white supremacists was 'gotten rid of' and instead 'people just became people' and non white people are still currently existing under a system of racism how wouldn't this lead to even more confusion of non white people? They wouldn't even be able to use the three classifications of people (white, non white, white supremacists) that best reveal truth about the system of racism that they are still under? Maybe I'm missing sumthin here...
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hear white people use this piece of code all the time. Usually it is white females using it against non-white males. The objective is to get the non-white people to stop using color classifications...usually so the white females can have sexual intercourse with the non-white males.

It is like the warden in a prison of injustice saying...OK there are no wardens, no prison guards, and no prisoners...but all of the functional behavior is still there.

I've been to "Racism Workshops" where white people say...OK there are no white people and no black people and no red people, etc....but inside the workshop and when the people leave the workshop they still function as either a white person, a non-white person, or a white supremacist (racist).

Not focusing on what is happening or pretending something is not happening when it is happening doesn't make it go away. Is the next step after introducing "legislation" to get rid of the words completely in hopes the behavior will go with them?

I've often said that we are not going to be able to vote racism (white supremacy) out of existence...meaning we can't "legislate" racism (white supremacy) out of existence because of how it is practiced by the white people that choose to practice it. White people use the United-Independent method to practice white supremacy (racism) and the only way to counter the practice of white supremacy (racism). .I could be incorrect about that.

The people who are trying to follow a logical process to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice should know that the they cannot bargain their way out of this mess. Counter-racism is about genocide...asking for genocide...asking white people to kill all the non-white people or produce justice. But the non-white people are not asking the white people. The white people, the most POWERFUL people in the known universe collectively, are being asked by being forced into that position by non-white people refusing to lie to themselves, always looking to minimize conflict between each other, stop gossiping, stop robbing each other, stop throwing down trash where we live, stop having sexual intercourse with white people, stop stealing from each other, stop fighting with each other and asking white people to solve the problem, limiting all of the behavior of non-white people to constructive behavior or none at all, using words to reveal truth in such a manner the promotes justice and correctness, stop name-calling, stop snitching on each other, stop being discourteous with each other, stop killing each other, stop acting like racism (white supremacy) doesn't exist, etc.

It is the behavior of the non-white people that will push white people into making the decision to practice justice or kill all of the non-white people. Behavior that the non-white people should have anyway. This happens because correct behavior counters incorrect behavior. Racism (white supremacy) is a behavioral SYSTEM. This is the 'counter" by the non-white people against white supremacy (racism) because it is racist (white supremacist) code to have the people they classify as non-white to lie to themselves, for conflict to exist between non-white people, for non-white people to gossip with and about each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to rob each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to steal from each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to kill each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to have sexual intercourse with white people (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to live where the trash is (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to practicing stealing (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to fight with each other and asking white people to solve the problem (because of what that leads to)...all of the non-constructive behavior.

You counter racism (white supremacy) by improving your own behavior until all of your behavior reveals truth in such a manner as to promotes justice and correctness in all places and at all times because that is something you should be doing anyway!
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Re: Solution no.1 Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
*note: when I use the term 'classification" I'm speaking of white,nonwhite, white supremacist, not the other confusing terms.
Then this is where the lines are tied... African American, Black, White, Latin, British, etc., ON PAPER... ON PAPER... UNITED SNAKES CENSUS... CENSUS... and the clincher, as a START... as a START... If I had the means to end racism/white supremacy it would not exist!!!
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
I hear white people use this piece of code all the time. Usually it is white females using it against non-white males. The objective is to get the non-white people to stop using color classifications...usually so the white females can have sexual intercourse with the non-white males.

It is like the warden in a prison of injustice saying...OK there are no wardens, no prison guards, and no prisoners...but all of the functional behavior is still there.

I've been to "Racism Workshops" where white people say...OK there are no white people and no black people and no red people, etc....but inside the workshop and when the people leave the workshop they still function as either a white person, a non-white person, or a white supremacist (racist).

Not focusing on what is happening or pretending something is not happening when it is happening doesn't make it go away. Is the next step after introducing "legislation" to get rid of the words completely in hopes the behavior will go with them?

I've often said that we are not going to be able to vote racism (white supremacy) out of existence...meaning we can't "legislate" racism (white supremacy) out of existence because of how it is practiced by the white people that choose to practice it. White people use the United-Independent method to practice white supremacy (racism) and the only way to counter the practice of white supremacy (racism). .I could be incorrect about that.

The people who are trying to follow a logical process to replace white supremacy (racism) with justice should know that the they cannot bargain their way out of this mess. Counter-racism is about genocide...asking for genocide...asking white people to kill all the non-white people or produce justice. But the non-white people are not asking the white people. The white people, the most POWERFUL people in the known universe collectively, are being asked by being forced into that position by non-white people refusing to lie to themselves, always looking to minimize conflict between each other, stop gossiping, stop robbing each other, stop throwing down trash where we live, stop having sexual intercourse with white people, stop stealing from each other, stop fighting with each other and asking white people to solve the problem, limiting all of the behavior of non-white people to constructive behavior or none at all, using words to reveal truth in such a manner the promotes justice and correctness, stop name-calling, stop snitching on each other, stop being discourteous with each other, stop killing each other, stop acting like racism (white supremacy) doesn't exist, etc.

It is the behavior of the non-white people that will push white people into making the decision to practice justice or kill all of the non-white people. Behavior that the non-white people should have anyway. This happens because correct behavior counters incorrect behavior. Racism (white supremacy) is a behavioral SYSTEM. This is the 'counter" by the non-white people against white supremacy (racism) because it is racist (white supremacist) code to have the people they classify as non-white to lie to themselves, for conflict to exist between non-white people, for non-white people to gossip with and about each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to rob each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to steal from each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to kill each other (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to have sexual intercourse with white people (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to live where the trash is (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to practicing stealing (because of what that leads to), for non-white people to fight with each other and asking white people to solve the problem (because of what that leads to)...all of the non-constructive behavior.

You counter racism (white supremacy) by improving your own behavior until all of your behavior reveals truth in such a manner as to promotes justice and correctness in all places and at all times because that is something you should be doing anyway!
Hold up, Hold up, are you meaning to tell me asking people classified as white to end classifications on PAPER, is not forcing people classified as white to produce Justice or welcoming genocide...?

What happen to Martin Luther King Jr. when he tried to push this agenda?

All I'm saying is taking a tool of racist/white supremacist and using it to reveal truth...

Look at it this way, if whites publicly deny this... this will beg for answers as to WHY? And if whites embrace this... I would HELP non-whites minimize confusion, kinda like the three classifications Fuller spoke of, White, Non-white, and White Supremacist/Racist

I think the KEY to what I've stated is on PAPER... and is not taught in schools... as a start. It could be a class when children get older to counter the use of these terms... kinda like an Anti-Drug discussion.

Or

If people classified as white deny this suggestion, the question, "what is your greatest fear," could be filtered into the discussion... and the KEY here is letting the whole world know

In either attempt the outcome will be JUSTIFIED

You don't just sit on your code (the way you think, speak, or act)... you take your code to the streets, where people are in deair need of it
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Hold up, Hold up, are you meaning to tell me asking people classified as white to end classifications on PAPER, is not forcing people classified as white to produce Justice or welcoming genocide...?

No.

Karim wrote:

I don't know.
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:28 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Karim wrote:

No.

Karim wrote:

I don't know.
Thank you
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Come on Karim,

get white people to get rid of COLOR classifications?

So your asking the white supremacits to get rid of COLOR-classifications in a system of mistreatment based on COLOR?

Be serious man.

To me, that approach is how non white people show the white supremacists that they aren't ready to go up against a real-pro.

We wanna go the easy way, instead of going head-up.

My point is, why go through all that BS about getting rid of COLOR classifications, WHEN NIGGERS ARE TO AFRAID TO ASK STRAIGHT OUT FOR WHITE PEOPLE TO REPLACE WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE TO THEIR FACE!!!!

Why not just do that?

You don't think white people don't know what white supremacy is do you?

Niggers talk economims, entertainment, democrat, rebublican, blah, blah, fuckin' blah, but I ain't seenin' NO NIGGER come right out and say REPLACE WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE.

Why?

Cause niggers are scared. (And I'm one of them.)

But we all gotta get over that fear, so we can get to the god damn point and stop dancing around it.

The white people who belive in and practice racsim/white supremacy should stop fuckin' around trying to be 'smart' and produce a balance between people so we can all finally have justice and live in peace.

Anything short of that ain't gonna cut it,

The demand should be:

PRODUCE JUSTICE, OR KILL US ALL.

PERIOD.

There's a suggestion for ya'

smallz
Karim

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I plan to push this agenda, and wanted everyone take on the situation...

About two months ago I was engauged in a conversation with a non-white male... when the issue of classification arised, I asked him, "What if people weren't classified?" He respond, "I don't know."

Now how is not being classified as anything/one other than people so difficult in theory?

I began to think of the things/people I was taught in school... and brainstormed an idea...

And let people classified as white explain to everyone why, or why not.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: