HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White Supremacy 'works' for all Caucasians
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sure got quiet in here.
Guy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
If you never get passed the question "Are you a white person?" by getting an answer that makes sense you will be going in circles. And that's exactly where the racists (white supremacists) want you...going in circles instead of right at them.

It's not hard getting past the question; the real question is why that question is so important to you. As for racists (black racists, white racists, everyone else who's a racist), I don't know about them in this instance, but I do know that for we white people who are not racist, which is the vast, overwhelming majority of us, we WANT you to come right at us.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
If you never get passed the question "Are you a white person?" by getting an answer that makes sense you will be going in circles. And that's exactly where the racists (white supremacists) want you...going in circles instead of right at them.

It's not hard getting past the question; the real question is why that question is so important to you. As for racists (black racists, white racists, everyone else who's a racist), I don't know about them in this instance, but I do know that for we white people who are not racist, which is the vast, overwhelming majority of us, we WANT you to come right at us.

[Non-White People: This is the reason it is important to pay close attention to what a white person says to a victim of racism (white supremacy).

Being a victim of racism (white supremacy) is like being a "jew" in "nazi germany". Can you imagine being a "jew" and coming across someone who could be a racist white supremacist ("nazi") and not asking them if they are and they are saying:

"It's not hard getting past the question; the real question is why that question is so important to you. As for nazis (jew nazis, german nazis, everyone else who's a nazi), I don't know about them in this instance, but I do know that for we white germans who are not nazis, which is the vast, overwhelming majority of us, we WANT you to come right at us".

How are you going to tell which person is a "nazis" if you don't ask them if they are a white person?

How are you going to tell which person is a white supremacist (racist) if you don't ask them if they are a white person?

And the person that says they are white asks you why that question is important to you?

It's important because non-white people are victims of racism (white supremacy). Non-white people are being mistreated on the basis of color. Beat up because they are non-white, killed because they are non-white, paid less than white people because they are not white (non-white)...and a whole host of things because they are not white (non-white). White people call this "white privilege"...which is just another way for white people to talk about being in a SYSTEM where they are not mistreated on the basis of color without talking about which white person is maintaining this unjust SYSTEM by mistreating people on the basis of color.

Non-White People keep in mind...

How can a white person tell you a counter-nazi strategy or technique by asking you why you are asking them if they are a white person?

How can a white person tell you a counter-racist strategy or technique by asking you why you are asking them if they are a white person?

The "jews" ain't concerned about the white people who are not "nazis", they are concerned about the white people who are "nazis". The white people who are "nazis" are the white people who are mistreating the "jews". And according to the evidence the white people who are "nazis", even though they may or may not be a smaller number of white people in germany, their influence is totally dominant.

As a non-white person in the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), I'm not concerned about the white people who are not racist (white supremacist), I'm concerned about the white people who are racist (white supremacist). The white people who are racist (white supremacist) are the white people who are mistreating people on the basis of color. And according to the evidence the white people who are racist (white supremacist), even though they may or may not be a smaller number of the white people in this universe, their influence is totally dominant.

Follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic).]
Auditor1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Guy wrote:
Do Racism is also black racism, and the way one deals with that is the same one one should, and Dr. King did for example, deal with white supremacy -- with facts, reason and morality.

And look how Dr. King ended up, getting a bullet in his head from the white supremacist for teach that particular teaching. White people know that black people and white people will never live in harmony on this planet. White supremacist know, its either us or them. Non-white people have yet to accept this truth and this is why white supremacy persist.
Josh

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
White people know that black people and white people will never live in harmony on this planet. White supremacist know, its either us or them. Non-white people have yet to accept this truth and this is why white supremacy persist.

What are the options auditor?

Josh
Auditor1

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
White people know that black people and white people will never live in harmony on this planet. White supremacist know, its either us or them. Non-white people have yet to accept this truth and this is why white supremacy persist.

What are the options auditor?

Josh

That is a very good question. When I think about it, I honestly don't see any other options. What about you, do you see any other options?
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't see any other options besides what?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:57 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Sure got quiet in here.

That is usually the effect counter-racist language and counter-racist logic has on people who say they are white who do not provide constructive suggestions on how replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. White people who say they do not practice racism (white supremacy) offer constructive suggestions on how replace racism (white supremacy) with justice to non-white people or stop talking.

How any times is a white person gonna say "this is a system of justice' and/or "black people can be racist"? Counter-racist language puts the focus on exactly who is committing the act of racism (white supremacy)...and white people don't like it because niggers are supposed to be focusing on each other.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Josh wrote:
Sure got quiet in here.

That is usually the effect counter-racist language and counter-racist logic has on people who say they are white who do not provide constructive suggestions on how replace racism (white supremacy) with justice. White people who say they do not practice racism (white supremacy) offer constructive suggestions on how replace racism (white supremacy) with justice to non-white people or stop talking.

How any times is a white person gonna say "this is a system of justice' and/or "black people can be racist"? Counter-racist language puts the focus on exactly who is committing the act of racism (white supremacy)...and white people don't like it because niggers are supposed to be focusing on each other.

Exactly.

See, the Racists want it both ways.

I suspect the Racits/White Supremacits intend on being able to practice supreme power over the people who the determine are not white, reap all of the benifits of that arrangement, whithout being held responsible for their actions and its results.

In the prison senario, if a prison gurd (white person/s) was intrested in helping inmates (non-white person/s) it would be more effective to consult The Warden (Racist/White Supremacist) for assistance rather than seeking the help of other prisoners (non-white people/s).

This is why I suggest that exchanges about racsim/white supremacy between White people and non-white people should consist of the White person providing constructive information about how the non-white person can counter the system of racsim/white supremacy.

How to dock a bout?

How to catch 20ft bass?

How to fix cars?

How to save money?

How to make money?

Where NOT to spend money?

How to build a house?

How to sell a house?

Keep in mind, I could be incorrect.

Winston
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: