HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White Supremacy 'works' for all Caucasians
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nayo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 11:11 am    Post subject: White Supremacy 'works' for all Caucasians Reply with quote

Greetings,

My name is Nayo, and I am new to this board. Found it a couple of weeks ago, and thought it was quite interesting. I have a question. Has anyone who has been posting for awhile, found the suggestions and techniques to be helpful in the real world. I mean, you, a person of color/or non-color, actually employed something from this board, and found that it worked. Because I would like to try some of them. Please relay the success rate.

Another question. Do you really think that White's would really relinquish something (White Priviledge) that benefits their existence? I mean really. That's like asking a beautiful woman (or man) to scar up their face so as to not to get better treatment in society. Aint gonna happen. That show, 'Extreme Make-overs', is about unattractive people getting made over to become more 'attractive', so as to improve their chances in life. You will never see the opposite. I am waiting to see an extreme make over of a Black woman/man getting their skin 'lightened', with thinner lip/nose etc. It's coming.

White Supremacy exists because it benefits this group to the max. Why give, that up? That sounds strange even to me, and I am a long time recipient of White Supremacist hatred and strategy. The best that people of color, especially Black Americans, can expect, is that marginal hatred be the 'raison d'etre' of White Supremacist interaction with them. Not extreme hatred as it is now. The only way that a White person cannot practice White Supremacy is when they no longer exist, because it is in their inherent nature to do so. All people discriminate on some level, whether, because of looks, height, class, education etc., So, when you are born with White skin, that is tantamount to being born with a silver spoon in your mind, if not in your mouth. It is almost a 'natural' way of being for racial strife with White people. To me, it would be unnatural to actually find a White person who is not of that mindset, about being 'superior' to other races and cultures. I would think that they were crazy. I think John Brown was it, and in those old picture I have seen of him, he looked very crazy.

I have never, ever met 'That' White person. Ever. Maybe a one year old, but, I have seen White children as young as three years old eyeing me strangely. Pointing at me, and then looking at their mother or father for a conference. "uh, mommy/dada, is that the ni---er, of which you have railed about? Oh, ok. lol

I have met the one's who are passive, White Supremacist, and have definately met the Extreme White Supremacist, both on-line and off-line (real world) ,but it is not possible for them to be any other way. It is both nature and nurture. You strip that away from White people, you have have chaos ensue, because they would all freakin loose their minds. It is our kryptonite; for them not to be White Supremacist, would be their kryptonite. That is why the Nazi and skinhead types who attack boards such as this communicate so. They need it. It is as vital to them, as air, water and food. In their minds, they are not being racist or White Supremacist; they are 'staying alive'; and they see any actions counter to what they are, as trying to smother or kill them.

I teach (public speaking, interpersonal comm, Small group etc.) and, every semester, I get these, 'I want to save the world' young White students, but, by the end of the semester, esp. in my speech classes, after much discussion about the state of the world, and some comments made by the Hispanic students, (I never have very many Black students), the 'We are the World White student', will show their 'true color'. It has never failed.

There was this White student in my class, who was all about the environment, all about animals, all about sharing the wealth, all about women's rights, all about starving people in other countries,(what I call post-card liberals) but she became outraged in class one day, when someone talked about what they had seen on BET (not a good channel in my estimation); and, I asked her what upset her about BET, the endless exploitation of women, the monotone, repetitive beats of those super-dumb rap video's etc.etc. No, she says, I do'nt even know why Black people think they need to have their own channel, I mean, they are on every programming on tv anyway, I think it is stupid, and that Black people are being racist for having a channel just for themselves. I think that they are trying to take over television. huh?

White people are the not capable of being non-supremacist; they can be in remission; but it would be a false remission. White Supremacy is a mental and social cancer that works for them. Any 'corrective' drugs you would recommend they will scoff at internally, or not take, or take in tiny baby doses, so as not to loose that edge they have.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the line "silver spoon in their mind" :) I don't agree that it is true of all white people, however. I do not feel it. I relate to all people including black people feeling from a one-down position due to abuse in my childhood, which emotional state I am trying to change. I feel a silver "you're no good" sign in my mind.

Sometimes sitting in a car and a black person is going by and we make eye contact, I feel that my white skin is indicting me, making him think I am sitting there feeling superior, when I am feeling just the opposite.

On the other hand, the reason I might be this way is that the first thing I remember my mother over and over saying to me was how good black people are and how 'mean' white people are. Since that was the most loving expression that I heard in my overall life as a child, I glommed onto the love that that represented, for dear life.

Maybe my conditioning was just different from day one. I find that people do often react to me as if I am crazy and oddball, which goes with your theory.

(I am sorry if this is another personal story. How can we as white people tell how we feel, without telling personal stories, V-God? If you can teach me that, it would be a useful good thing to learn).

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: White Supremacy 'works' for all Caucasians Reply with quote

Nayo wrote:
Greetings,

My name is Nayo, and I am new to this board. Found it a couple of weeks ago, and thought it was quite interesting. I have a question. Has anyone who has been posting for awhile, found the suggestions and techniques to be helpful in the real world. I mean, you, a person of color/or non-color, actually employed something from this board, and found that it worked. Because I would like to try some of them. Please relay the success rate.

Another question. Do you really think that White's would really relinquish something (White Priviledge) that benefits their existence? I mean really. That's like asking a beautiful woman (or man) to scar up their face so as to not to get better treatment in society. Aint gonna happen. That show, 'Extreme Make-overs', is about unattractive people getting made over to become more 'attractive', so as to improve their chances in life. You will never see the opposite. I am waiting to see an extreme make over of a Black woman/man getting their skin 'lightened', with thinner lip/nose etc. It's coming.

White Supremacy exists because it benefits this group to the max. Why give, that up? That sounds strange even to me, and I am a long time recipient of White Supremacist hatred and strategy. The best that people of color, especially Black Americans, can expect, is that marginal hatred be the 'raison d'etre' of White Supremacist interaction with them. Not extreme hatred as it is now. The only way that a White person cannot practice White Supremacy is when they no longer exist, because it is in their inherent nature to do so. All people discriminate on some level, whether, because of looks, height, class, education etc., So, when you are born with White skin, that is tantamount to being born with a silver spoon in your mind, if not in your mouth. It is almost a 'natural' way of being for racial strife with White people. To me, it would be unnatural to actually find a White person who is not of that mindset, about being 'superior' to other races and cultures. I would think that they were crazy. I think John Brown was it, and in those old picture I have seen of him, he looked very crazy.

I have never, ever met 'That' White person. Ever. Maybe a one year old, but, I have seen White children as young as three years old eyeing me strangely. Pointing at me, and then looking at their mother or father for a conference. "uh, mommy/dada, is that the ni---er, of which you have railed about? Oh, ok. lol

I have met the one's who are passive, White Supremacist, and have definately met the Extreme White Supremacist, both on-line and off-line (real world) ,but it is not possible for them to be any other way. It is both nature and nurture. You strip that away from White people, you have have chaos ensue, because they would all freakin loose their minds. It is our kryptonite; for them not to be White Supremacist, would be their kryptonite. That is why the Nazi and skinhead types who attack boards such as this communicate so. They need it. It is as vital to them, as air, water and food. In their minds, they are not being racist or White Supremacist; they are 'staying alive'; and they see any actions counter to what they are, as trying to smother or kill them.

I teach (public speaking, interpersonal comm, Small group etc.) and, every semester, I get these, 'I want to save the world' young White students, but, by the end of the semester, esp. in my speech classes, after much discussion about the state of the world, and some comments made by the Hispanic students, (I never have very many Black students), the 'We are the World White student', will show their 'true color'. It has never failed.

There was this White student in my class, who was all about the environment, all about animals, all about sharing the wealth, all about women's rights, all about starving people in other countries,(what I call post-card liberals) but she became outraged in class one day, when someone talked about what they had seen on BET (not a good channel in my estimation); and, I asked her what upset her about BET, the endless exploitation of women, the monotone, repetitive beats of those super-dumb rap video's etc.etc. No, she says, I do'nt even know why Black people think they need to have their own channel, I mean, they are on every programming on tv anyway, I think it is stupid, and that Black people are being racist for having a channel just for themselves. I think that they are trying to take over television. huh?

White people are the not capable of being non-supremacist; they can be in remission; but it would be a false remission. White Supremacy is a mental and social cancer that works for them. Any 'corrective' drugs you would recommend they will scoff at internally, or not take, or take in tiny baby doses, so as not to loose that edge they have.

Are you a white person?
Nayo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I am a long time recipient of White Supremacist hatred and strategy.

2. To me, it would be unnatural to actually find a White person who is not of that mindset,
about being 'superior' to other races and cultures.

3. I have never, ever met 'That' White person.

4. It is ‘our’ kryptonite

5. I have seen White children as young as three years old eyeing me strangely. Pointing at me,
and then looking at their mother or father for a conference. "uh, mommy/dada, is that the ni---er,
of which you have railed about? Oh, ok. lol
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Nayo wrote:
1. I am a long time recipient of White Supremacist hatred and strategy.

2. To me, it would be unnatural to actually find a White person who is not of that mindset,
about being 'superior' to other races and cultures.

3. I have never, ever met 'That' White person.

4. It is ‘our’ kryptonite

5. I have seen White children as young as three years old eyeing me strangely. Pointing at me,
and then looking at their mother or father for a conference. "uh, mommy/dada, is that the ni---er,
of which you have railed about? Oh, ok. lol

Yes...but are you a white person?
Nayo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read number #5 'Virtual God'.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nayo, may I try to follow the logic? I don't think #5 answers the question, because "white person" denotes function as well. I have been pointed at disparagingly by 3-year-old children too. I was even called "nigger" once when I was looking particularly drowned-rattish and downtrodden. So, you could be a white person, and have all of those conditions apply.

Also, it seems suspect when you won't answer with a "yes" or a "no", as I have been told here.

Your comparison of giving up beauty for a scarred face is not analogous to giving up white privilege. White people who give up white privilege for justice is more analogous to their letting everyone have beauty, the way I see the analogy

Also, re white people feeling superior -- yes, we have been conditioned to think of white as superior and black as inferior in a system of WS/R. But how do you know how a certian white person is feeling at any given interaction with you? I have interacted with black people where I could tell they thought I was feeling one way, but I really wan't.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Nayo wrote:
Read number #5 'Virtual God'.

Yes, I read it...but are you a white person?
Nayo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the REAL question which already has an answer, is, are the both of you White? I'll take 1000 for YES Alex. Because your insistence (nay, demand even) on what is my racial make up, is typical White person reaction, that someone give YOU an answer. Damn it tell me. Damn it tell me. Damn it tell me. Damn it tell me. lol.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Nayo wrote:
I think the REAL question which already has an answer, is, are the both of you White? I'll take 1000 for YES Alex. Because your insistence (nay, demand even) on what is my racial make up, is typical White person reaction, that someone give YOU an answer. Damn it tell me. Damn it tell me. Damn it tell me. Damn it tell me. lol.

Nayo,

If you are a non-whte person there is no need for shucking and jiving here...no need for "soft-shoeing" here...no need for bucking and cooning here. The non-white people here, as I am classified as such as well, are interested in replacing the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a SYSTEM that demands all non-white people do a little or a lot of all of the aforementioned, with a SYSTEM of justice. I know non-white people have been trained, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) to do a lot of shucking and jiving, "soft-shoeing", bucking and cooning, smiling when you don't want to, and laughing at what is not even funny. I got the same training.

If you are a white person just say so.
RangerX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nayo,

Welcome to the site, hope you can help Counter-Racism/White Supremacy,

that is a very interesting post of yours...

I am a Non-White Person.

Are You a White Person ?

-RangerXL
RWSWJ
cloudsong

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen the training by WS/R of black people that you mention, V-God, to smile when they don't want to. However, as an individual white person I got the same training too, to smile when I didn't want to.

Any kind of abuse or trauma does that to someone. That is not only a non-white trait.

We were taught to watch for that in children in hospital. Smiling in fear or trauma. White or black.

Nayo, of course I am white, I've said so to you already. I understand your not wanting to answer the question, but why do you not want to answer it, in your own words? You can express your own reality, do not be afraid. You don't even have to smile while you're expressing it.

I for one will not hurt you or make you conform to a mindset that doesn't completely express your own individuality. I am doing that here, expressing my own mindset and oppositions, and may get kicked off. So be it. I stand upd to anyone, white or black, in defense of what I am and what I believe. I hope you feel free to do that here too. cloudsong
Nayo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I guess until I tell YOU what is my race, I'm not invited
to the Counter-Racism Bar-B-Q. Oh hell. And, I guess I've been
'Virtually God-dam---d' yikes!!! bwahahahah!
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Nayo wrote:
So, I guess until I tell YOU what is my race, I'm not invited
to the Counter-Racism Bar-B-Q. Oh hell. And, I guess I've been
'Virtually God-dam---d' yikes!!! bwahahahah!

This is why it is so important to FIRST ask the Critical Question:

Are you a white person.

Don't skip that step in a conversation about racsim/white supremacy, cause if you do, white people who aren't intrested in revealing truth are your gonna take you on a long ass ride...

I suspect Nayo, is looking for passengers.

Beware.

smallz
elan_noir

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nayo,

Are YOU here to learn how to counter-racism or are YOU here to deliver vague bucket of words?

I suspect that you are white thru the misleading answers to simple questions.

I could be wrong that you are white, but I doubt it.

Give us (non-whites and Cloudsong) examples of counter-racist activity in 50 words or less.

-Elan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: