HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

The Critical Question
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 9:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Josh, and V-God,

Okay, I'll try. I don't know many kids, but I'll find some somewhere! I just asked my daughter (17) - but teenagers are a pretty difficult age to get info out of. Her answers were pretty much, "Mom this is so stupid".

Under what topic heading should I start my own thread? I don't know if it's okay with V-God, as you said, so I'll wait till he gives the okay.

(V-God, is it a good idea if I start a topic heading in which to give results of asking white people the critical question?

The value might be that I may get answers asking as a white person that are different from answers given to non-white people, or maybe it'll be the same old same old.) Karen

cloudsong

White people don't have to ask other people if they are white people. White people decide which person gets to function as white...that's THE LOGIC. I say start a thread under the "Counter-Racist Science Project" forum, in the Science Project format so we all can follow the scientific nature of your experimentation step-by-step.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cloudsong,

Are you going to post your experiments under the Counter-Racist Science Project forum?
cloudsong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be publishing them in a book, I don't know and I'm not sure if there would be copyright issues. I need to find out.

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I might be publishing them in a book, I don't know and I'm not sure if there would be copyright issues. I need to find out.

cloudsong

Interesting. Please let me know because I can't wait to see what experiments a white person runs to counter racism (white supremacy). I have no logical knowledge of what that could be.

A suggestion, you could write and/or perform your experiments under the Conuter-Racist Science Project forum, in the scientific format, and then write a thesis based on the experiment in book form.
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: An intresting exchange Reply with quote

This is a copy of a short codified exchange of views with a person who I suspect is classified as white, masquerading as a non-white person.

To me, this dialog shows the relevance, and the importance of asking the Critical Question (Are you a white person?) to a person you may suspect to be white.

http://www.villageradio.co.uk/

Quote:
Posted: Sunday May 23rd, 2004 07:26
I choose to say that Racism Is White Supremacy and White Supremacy is Racism.

I also choose to say that racsim/white supremacy is simply a system set up by white people that believe-in and are commited to ensureing that the entire universe should be dominated by people who are classified as white, and all of the activity of the people who they classify as non white will be subject to them and harmed by them to their satisfaction in all nine-areas of activity (Economies, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War) FOREVER.

It is the most powerful political concept ever.

And one of the most powerful motivating forces this world has ever seen.

A white person who practices racism is the most powerful creature on this planet.

But I could be incorrect.

smallz

Quote:
Posted: Sunday May 23rd, 2004 08:08 -
hmmm....First of all - you took my avatar, to make it into one of your own???!!

Anyway, the way I look on racism is how it affects me and people of colour around me, in our daily life. If I cannot get a job, if people disrespects you, if a whole culture is against you, if you can't get a decent education, if you are aware there are certain things you must not/cannot do because of your skin colour then that to me spells racism.

So called 'white supremacists' and their ilk, will probably always be around, but they only will stay/be significant because people allow them to be.

Quote:
Posted: Sunday May 23rd, 2004 20:28
athaba,

I agree with what you are saying. This phenomenon of not being able to DO all the things that people who are classified as white can DO seems to only occur as a result of this system of mistreatment based on COLOR.

It would seem as though if a non white people want to someday have all of the abilities and privalges that people who are classifed as white are given, by other people who are classifed as white, non white people will first have to Replace the system of racism/white supremacy with a system of JUSTICE once an for all.

JUSTICE being; A balance between people. Ensuring NO PERSON is mistreated, and the person who needs help the most, gets the most help.

Finally athaba, I am duty bound to ask you this:

Are you a white person?

smallz

P.S.

Nice Avatar!

Quote:
Posted: Monday May 24th, 2004 08:25 -

Finally athaba, I am duty bound to ask you this:

Are you a white person?

Hmmm..... why are you duty bound? Why do you need to know?

Come on now - live it up!

Quote:
Posted: Tuesday May 25th, 2004 01:29

It is my duty to reveal truth, in the process of attempting to replace the system white supremacy with a system of JUSTICE. Ensuring NO PERSON is mistreated, and the person who needs help the most gets the most help.

I asked you "are you white" because I dont' know if you are or are not, and I'm seeking the truth of the matter since this is a forum about racsim/white supremacy.

Seems logical to me.

Not to mention that Racism/white supremacy is a system of mistreatment based on COLOR. "White Power OVER Non White powerlessness", as Dr. Welsing puts it.

How can people even attempt to talk about racsim/white supremacy in a constructive, truthful manner without revealing their own racial classifacation?

I am a Black male.

Sir/Madam, are you a white person?

smallz

PS

There isn't an incorrect answer to that question, unless your answer doesn't reveal truth.

People interested in the production of JUSTICE use words in such a manner that a Racist-Suspect should either reveal truth in communication, or cease communication.

Interestingly, this person still (nov.17.04) has not answered the critical question...

But don't take my word for it, try it...

It's one of the most important questions a non white person can ask.

smallz
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: