HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White People Cloaked as something else...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RangerX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:23 am    Post subject: White People Cloaked as something else... Reply with quote

Watch out for People who classify themselves and each other as "White" and other People as Non-White, BUT...Cloak themselves as "Spanish", "His Panic", "From the Carribean", "Latin", and so forth...

Why ? Well I have observed several situations, events and so on...

Lets take someone that is "Puerto Rican" for example...

I have seen a Puerto Rican Person, that labels him/herself as "Puerto Rican", and he/she has Light/pale skin, thin straight hair, and light Eyes, light Brown Hair,...

I have also seen a Puerto Rican Person that labels him/herslf as "Puerto Rican", and he/she has very Dark/Brown Skin, "Nappy Bad" Hair, and Black Eyes...

Both are supposedly "Puerto Ricans", but one of them functions/acts and believes much like a "White" Person, avoiding dating People "darker" than him/her, calling Dark People "Niggers" and so forth,

The other is clearly a Nigger, Dark, Nappy, and well..."Black" (by the standards that White People have deemed as "Black").

Also, I have watched and Observed the TV Channels "Telemundo" and "Univision", I used to think these People on there were "Minorities", Non-White People...as in "Hey, They are not White, they are Spanish! and those Females look Good!"

But, I have observed how many of them have the same features as those People who classify themselves as "White" have.... The thin nose, light skin, light eyes, Blonde Hair, etc. And I have found out that the same "Racial Classification" go on in Spain and all those other "Spanish" Countries. For example, *mixed* People are classified as "Moreno", and "Black" People are classified as "Negro" (Black). And what are those People who are neither "Moreno" nor "Black" classified as ?
" Spaniard " ? Hmmmmm....

I suspect those "Spaniards" are White People.

Also, here is where the "cloaking" gets very interesting...

Is a White Person who was born in the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico a "Dominican" Person or "Puerto Rican" Person ?

Because many People will simply say, "well, if he/she was born there, that is what he/she is....a "Domincan" or "Puerto Rican"...

So if a Non-White, Dark-Colored Skinned, Big Lipped, Big Nosed, Dark Ass Dude is "Born" and "lives" in Europe or Scotland....Does that make him a "European" or a "Scottish" Person ? (or an Irish Person, a German, and so forth... ?)

This is why it is so critical and important to ask the Person

Are You a White Person ?

Because I have ran into several People who I suspected to be White People (who classify themselves and each other as white and who Function as White People) Tell me strait up with a strait Face:

"I am Dominican"

or

"I am Puerto Rican"

As in, "I am Non-White, A Minority Just like You (Wink Wink)"

After that, I completely let my guards down an have accepted the Person as a Victim of Racism White Supremacy, a Non-White Person, a Nigger.

But in reality, this dude may be a White Person who mistreats Niggers including Me. (Directly and/or Indirectly).

-RangerX
RWSWJ
RangerX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

may I also add...

A "Brown" "Red" "Black" etc "Minority" is treated, approached, perceived and talked to differently by a White Person than a Light skinned, light Brown/blonde haired, light eyed "Minority"....

My friend and I have noticed this way back...

Through life experiences, we have stated that "White" Looking His Panics have it "better" with White People.

Although, those "White" Looking His Panics are Not White People (or are they?), they are still Prisoners, just given more privelages and Functions than the Darker ones...

The "Darker" ones like us and so forth, are looked down upon, for our "bad hair", dark color, and our "H O S T I L E L O O K I N G " physical characteristics...

For example, my Brown assed Fam member despises People that are Darker than him, heck, he despises People that are just as dark as he is ! specially in the Carribean, where he often visits and looks down upon Niggers there, (and boy are Niggers treated and Function like Niggers in the Carribean! Specially in the Dominican Republic! If you run into a White Person there, chances are, that White Person is doing very well, but if you run into a Nigger, that Nigger is either Begging you for money, or about to "Jack you up" for your jewelery!)

Anyhow,

Others in my fam have stated how White People and light skinned "His Panics" are looked Up upon and treated as Royalty, Especially if they "Have Money"....

Others have stated how It "used to be beautiful there" because there were a lot of White People / Light Skinned His Panics living there but it is now mostly "Black" People there, Niggers.

Again, Supposedly, All those People there (that LIVE or were BORN there) are All "Dominicans", are Are they ?

"All" of them are "Dominicans" but they are treated, function and have access to resources and so forth according to and based on
(skin) C o l o r .

So I advise to anyone, that if you are approached by someone who you suspect is a White Person and Functions as a White Person BUT classifies him/herself as a "Spaniard" or "Minority" or "His Panic",

ask him or her the Crtical Question!

-RangerX
RWSWJ
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it's the white man's fault that a nigger can't get a job?
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranger,

You made some interesting observations which I think reveals the necessity of a system of White supremacy in order for a person to function as a White person.

At an "Ending Racism" conference I once heard a person who classified himself as a "Jew" say that he functions as a White person MOST OF THE TIME.

Upon further questioning he revealed that it was his interactions with White supremacist that prevented his FUNCTIONING as a White person ALL OF THE TIME.

Faced with this scenario, he appears to have two choices in order to be a White person:

1. Avoid the system of White supremacy.

2. Try to practice racism.

Ranger, this is the dynamic I think you are seeing with your so called "His panics", "dominicans"...

Based on my observations of what this "Jew" (who told US he was non white) tried to do at this "Ending Racism" conference; it appeared to me that he continueously attempted to FUNCTION AS A WHITE PERSON.

Even after stating that he is a non white person.

Afterwards VGOD made these observations of this person in his debriefing:

1. When the subject was attempting to function as a White person, he did a whole lot of talkin...buckets of words.

2. He would attempt to help the White people who got "hemmed up" by providing "escape hatches" i.e, ways for the White people to avoid answering our questions directly (he did this with words)

3. The subject became angry when he was PREVENTED from functioning as a White person. (we did that using words)

That last one was interesting because the White people in the room said not a word when it happened.

See what I mean?

He came to their aid but they just let him "twist in the wind".

Maybe VGOD will treat us to a short sound bite or some of his observations.

Josh
RangerX

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Interesting...

The first Time I noticed the "Different" treatments for one set of "His Panics" - Dark/Brown/Red/"Yellow" colored ones... and Different treatment for the His Panics that "Look White" or that may very well be classified as "White" People, that shit was mind boggling!

I thought His Panics were His Panics, thats it.

And Minorities were Minorities, All Non-White.

It is not that simple at all...

There can be thousands of "Racial/Regional" Classifications for People, and each and everyone of those Racial/Regional Classifications will each be "carved down" and dividing down to White and Non-White. Based on Color! All the Time, by the Racist White Supremacists.

To me, it used to be so freakin Odd watching a Non-White Person, a "His Panic" shit and diss on a Darker-colored skinned HisPanic Person.

As in

"Look Nigger, I am lighter than you are, You come under my thumb"

A Nigger holding his/her chin up, walking around thinking he/she is better than other Niggers just because he/she is "light skinned" and has those all-desired and "beautiful" YT Features.

(((shakin my head)))

I've seen this over and over.

Some Niggers (Non-White People) get really Cocky and try their best to Function as a White Person (and even as a White Supremacist at times-Mistreating other Niggers)...but at the end of the day....That Nigger is a...
N i g g e r .

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard some people refer to it as "brazilianization"...where some non-white people are being allowed to function as a white person...in the eyes of other non-white people. Sounds like racism (white supremacy) to me because no non-white person knows all there is to know about functioning as a white person.

I hear tell some slaves (non-white people) on slave plantations were functioning as white people to other non-white people by sleeping in the same house as white people, telling non-white people what to do, etc. See, this is how much a nigger knows about being a white person. Niggers didn't have white people as slaves during that time though.

If the non-white people (slaves) were functioning as white people they would've been able to have white people as slaves and the non-white people wouldn't have been slaves themselves.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:40 am    Post subject: Re: White People Cloaked as something else... Reply with quote

RangerX wrote:
Watch out for People who classify themselves and each other as "White" and other People as Non-White, BUT...Cloak themselves as "Spanish", "His Panic", "From the Carribean", "Latin", and so forth...

Why ? Well I have observed several situations, events and so on...

Lets take someone that is "Puerto Rican" for example...

I have seen a Puerto Rican Person, that labels him/herself as "Puerto Rican", and he/she has Light/pale skin, thin straight hair, and light Eyes, light Brown Hair,...

I have also seen a Puerto Rican Person that labels him/herslf as "Puerto Rican", and he/she has very Dark/Brown Skin, "Nappy Bad" Hair, and Black Eyes...

Both are supposedly "Puerto Ricans", but one of them functions/acts and believes much like a "White" Person, avoiding dating People "darker" than him/her, calling Dark People "Niggers" and so forth,

The other is clearly a Nigger, Dark, Nappy, and well..."Black" (by the standards that White People have deemed as "Black").

Also, I have watched and Observed the TV Channels "Telemundo" and "Univision", I used to think these People on there were "Minorities", Non-White People...as in "Hey, They are not White, they are Spanish! and those Females look Good!"

But, I have observed how many of them have the same features as those People who classify themselves as "White" have.... The thin nose, light skin, light eyes, Blonde Hair, etc. And I have found out that the same "Racial Classification" go on in Spain and all those other "Spanish" Countries. For example, *mixed* People are classified as "Moreno", and "Black" People are classified as "Negro" (Black). And what are those People who are neither "Moreno" nor "Black" classified as ?
" Spaniard " ? Hmmmmm....

I suspect those "Spaniards" are White People.

Also, here is where the "cloaking" gets very interesting...

Is a White Person who was born in the Dominican Republic or Puerto Rico a "Dominican" Person or "Puerto Rican" Person ?

Because many People will simply say, "well, if he/she was born there, that is what he/she is....a "Domincan" or "Puerto Rican"...

So if a Non-White, Dark-Colored Skinned, Big Lipped, Big Nosed, Dark Ass Dude is "Born" and "lives" in Europe or Scotland....Does that make him a "European" or a "Scottish" Person ? (or an Irish Person, a German, and so forth... ?)

This is why it is so critical and important to ask the Person

Are You a White Person ?

Because I have ran into several People who I suspected to be White People (who classify themselves and each other as white and who Function as White People) Tell me strait up with a strait Face:

"I am Dominican"

or

"I am Puerto Rican"

As in, "I am Non-White, A Minority Just like You (Wink Wink)"

After that, I completely let my guards down an have accepted the Person as a Victim of Racism White Supremacy, a Non-White Person, a Nigger.

But in reality, this dude may be a White Person who mistreats Niggers including Me. (Directly and/or Indirectly).

-RangerX
RWSWJ

What is your definition of "cloaked"?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: