HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Is "white" a COLOR?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Virtual God, I don't understand why protest isn't counter racism, if a white person is protesting an incident of racism...

Oh, a lightbulb just went off :) - do you mean the protest has to be combined with a counter ACTION that counters the racism, not just protesting the racism?

Yes. When non-white people protest racism (white supremacy) white people say the non-white person is "whining". Telling other people that white supremacists (racists) are mistreating people on the basis of color is not counter-racism....that's "whining", no matter who's doing it. You have to use speech and action is such a manner to neutralize the mistreatment. That's where the "individual" part of counter-racist code comes from.

cloudsong wrote:
I do agree with that come to think of it, if that is what you mean.

I hope it's okay to give more on what white and non-white people can do to counter racism.

We must vigilantly and constantly counter racism in the billion ways that racism occurs.

Right now one of the billion ways is in Haiti where our government has just staged a coup, with long term plans to take over the country and put in leaders of our liking. I am not sure yet what the ultimate purpose is that our leaders have for Haiti. I hope it will be revealed.

Logically speaking, the ultimate purpose for any white person practicing white supremacy (racism) is to practice white supremacy (racism).

cloudsong wrote:
In addition to protesting, our first action compenent is to first get the word out to the American people that the mainstream media is giving us disinformation (in fact Aristide has now gotten a phone call to a member of the Congressional Black Caucus that he WAS kidnapped by American forces)

When you say "mainstream media" are you talking about white people who practice white supremacy (racism) and all of the non-white people that support the white supremacists (racists)?

cloudsong wrote:
- and second action component is to call for hearings on this matter of our government overthrowing a democratically elected president of a black country - call your congressional representative, demand this;

What is a "black country"?

cloudsong wrote:
- and third, to call for the impeachment of whatever officials were involved in this incident, including Bush.

How will "impeachment" counter racism (white supremacy)?

cloudsong wrote:
Even though both white and non-white people can do this, it is especially important for white people to do these things so as to show white supremacists that non-racist white people of this country will NOT support the white supremacy involved in the Haiti coup.

cloudsong

The first thing that needs to happen for any person attempting to counter racism (white supremacy) and replace it with a SYSTEM of justice is you have to get the words correct. Getting the words correct means to say the best thing possible, in accordance with truth, in all places and at all times. Getting the words correct also helps one to think correctly and the result of thinking correctly is to both speak correctly and act in a correct manner.

If you are a white person that is attempting to replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice you are going to have to use words to reveal truth and not use words to produce confusion. Instead of using the word "media" one suggestion is to refer to the people who are in charge of the situation. Non-white people are not in charge of any situation on the known universe. Non-white people have assignments under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Instead of using the word "government" one suggestion is to refer to the people who are in charge of the situation. Non-white people are not in charge of any situation on the known universe. Non-white people have assignments under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

If you are not using words to reveal truth you are using words to promote confusion...there is no in-between. That is how the dynamic works.

You have not answered my last question...

Even though you have not been told how to practice white supremacy (racism) by a white supremacist (racist), directly, you can practice racism (white supremacy) if you so choose. Is this correct?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the information about words like "media". It helps me understand some of the reactions I get on the other site which I did not understand completely.

The answer to your other question is yes, I could practice racism and white supremacy if I chose to. I wouldn't be able to practice it as well as some people who have more power and forethought and evilness, but I could practice it at some level. So definitely, yes.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2004 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting backlogged on answers to your questions.

To take one - "What is a black country?"

A black country is a country whose citizens are mostly black, and which has a government made up of people who are black who are governing the citizens.

That, as in Haiti, threatens white supremacists.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:49 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I'm getting backlogged on answers to your questions.

To take one - "What is a black country?"

A black country is a country whose citizens are mostly black, and which has a government made up of people who are black who are governing the citizens.

That, as in Haiti, threatens white supremacists.

cloudsong

What is the practical value of a "black country" in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? A SYSTEM where white people are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe.

What does a white person do to ensure a white supremacist (racist) doesn't accomplish their goal of victimizing all of the non-white people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
cloudsong wrote:
I'm getting backlogged on answers to your questions.

To take one - "What is a black country?"

A black country is a country whose citizens are mostly black, and which has a government made up of people who are black who are governing the citizens.

That, as in Haiti, threatens white supremacists.

cloudsong

What is the practical value of a "black country" in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? A SYSTEM where white people are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe.

What does a white person do to ensure a white supremacist (racist) doesn't accomplish their goal of victimizing all of the non-white people?


The practical value of a 'black country' is that it is a step in the right direction towards fighting white supremacy in the world.

To ensure a white supremacist doesn't accomplish their goal of victimizing all of the non-white people, white persons need to loudly and publicly call them on their actions and then figure out what would counter the racist action and then do counter actions to the racist actions.

I urge all white people and non-white people to use the Haiti example to go to all the protests planned for this week and this weekend, and find out what actions are being planned -- group actions can be more helpful than individual actions when a larger voice is needed.

White persons need to do the counter action to each action of white supremacy. I'm still pondering how in the Haiti case -- how to put Aristide back in power? How to put Bush et al out of power if they are going to steal the election again??

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:31 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
cloudsong wrote:
I'm getting backlogged on answers to your questions.

To take one - "What is a black country?"

A black country is a country whose citizens are mostly black, and which has a government made up of people who are black who are governing the citizens.

That, as in Haiti, threatens white supremacists.

cloudsong

What is the practical value of a "black country" in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? A SYSTEM where white people are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe.

What does a white person do to ensure a white supremacist (racist) doesn't accomplish their goal of victimizing all of the non-white people?


The practical value of a 'black country' is that it is a step in the right direction towards fighting white supremacy in the world.

cloudsong,

Did you read what you just wrote? In a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...a universal SYSTEM...there are no countries. There are white people, non-white people, and white supremacists (racists). The white supremacists (racists) locate and dis-locate non-white in different places all over the planet.

Are you telling me that white supremacists (racists) gather non-white people in certain areas of the world so that the non-white people can counter racism (white supremacy)? To me, that is not logical.

cloudsong wrote:
To ensure a white supremacist doesn't accomplish their goal of victimizing all of the non-white people, white persons need to loudly and publicly call them on their actions and then figure out what would counter the racist action and then do counter actions to the racist actions.

I urge all white people and non-white people to use the Haiti example to go to all the protests planned for this week and this weekend, and find out what actions are being planned -- group actions can be more helpful than individual actions when a larger voice is needed.

White persons need to do the counter action to each action of white supremacy. I'm still pondering how in the Haiti case -- how to put Aristide back in power? How to put Bush et al out of power if they are going to steal the election again??

cloudsong

As far as I can see, non-white people are not in charge of other non-white people. Everytime non-white people need help...I mean help...the life or death kinda help...we always go to white people to get it. Non-white people are dieing in boats trying to get where the white people are. I suspect, ultimately, it is white people who will get to decide if a non-white person has the assignment of overlooking other non-white people.

Is this correct or incorrect?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is to me a new way of thinking and looking at the world, like there not being countries. I don't think that way but I will try to understand it as Fuller said it too so I've started to think about it after hearing him say it. The reason I bring up Fuller is that he was my first introduction to even hearing the phrase "white supremacy" except in the context of skinheads etc.

I think you are incorrect because I don't think white supremacists control the whole world and every action of non-white people. But I am guessing, too, V-God -- I am not a white supremacist and even though I am a white person, I am not knowledgeable about their plans or how they operate. I deduce from what I observe and listen with my third ear and watch with my third eye.

Perhaps my outlook is too rosy because I am a white person and am not subject to white supremacy. Though being on this site could perhaps cause me to be subject to their disapproval.

It's hard for me to think that black people in this world have no self-determination. You are sponsoring this forum -- are the white supremacists controlling your doing it? I know they are causing the NEED for you to do it. Nevertheless, you are doing it. If they didn't want you to, yes they could probably shut you down. So I don't know - I think there is free will even though it may end in one's death. We have to be wiling to resist white supremacy and die if necessary. They can't control our being willing to die for this cause.

They can control whether there is the need for us to die for this cause. But they can't control whether we give in to the system or fight it. Jesus, a non-white person, died. You can decide whether to go along with the system or fight it. Many non-white people make the choice to go along with the WS system. You are making the opposite choice. So it seems there is at least that choice - to go along with the WS system or to fight it and risk one's life.

So it's hard for me to know if you are correct or incorrect. Or maybe partially correct.

I don't usually think in terms of there not being countries, etc. Let me try to absorb this new way of thinking before I can answer your first question intelligently. I also don't know if I agree that there are not countries. I hope it's okay to express my disagreement or lack of knowing if I agree or not. I don't think you want me to be a 'yes man' and try to agree with everything you say. I respect you and want to give you my honest best.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
This is to me a new way of thinking and looking at the world, like there not being countries. I don't think that way but I will try to understand it as Fuller said it too so I've started to think about it after hearing him say it. The reason I bring up Fuller is that he was my first introduction to even hearing the phrase "white supremacy" except in the context of skinheads etc.

I think you are incorrect because I don't think white supremacists control the whole world and every action of non-white people.

The white supremacists (racists) control the speech and/or action of non-white people directly or indirectly...and to some degree even the thoughts of non-white people. I suspect the white supremacists (racists) even control your thoughts...otherwise why are you here?

cloudsong wrote:
But I am guessing, too, V-God -- I am not a white supremacist and even though I am a white person, I am not knowledgeable about their plans or how they operate.

cloudsong, you are starting to contradict yourself. Earlier you stated that even though you've never been told directly about how (the logical mechanics) racism (white supremacy) functions you can practice white supremacy (racism) if you choose to...without being told how. Now you're saying that you don't know how the white supremacists (racists) do what they do.

I'm beginning to be more and more suspicious of you right now! In order for you to practice white supremacy (racism) you have to know how (the logical mechanics) racism (white supremacy) functions. In order for you to practice sexual intercourse functions...meaning you gotta know what goes in where. I may have to cut our dialog short because I think I'm being mistreated on the basis of color right now!

cloudsong wrote:
I deduce from what I observe and listen with my third ear and watch with my third eye.

Perhaps my outlook is too rosy because I am a white person and am not subject to white supremacy. It's hard for me to think that black people in this world have no self-determination. You are sponsoring this forum -- are the white supremacists controlling your doing it?

Yes they do and at anytime they can shut it down. Did the white supremacists (racists) control Saddam? The answer is "YES" and they shut him down too.

cloudsong wrote:
I know they are causing the NEED for you to do it. Nevertheless, you are doing it. If they didn't want to, yes they could probably shut you down. So I don't know - I think there is free will even though it may end in one's death. We have to be wiling to resist white supremacy and die if necessary. They can't control our being willing to die for this cause.

So it's hard for me to know if you are correct or incorrect. Or maybe partially correct.

I suspect you do know who is in charge of all of the people in the known universe since you are able to practice white supremacy (racism) without being told by a white supremacist (racist) what to do and what to say in order to practice white supremacy (racism). All you have to do is choose to do it and get busy doing it. I am not convinced that you are not practinig racism (white supremacy) right now because we are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) where only white people can practice it.

In order for me to be convinced that you are not a white supremacists (racists) you gotta end white supremacy (racism) and replace it with a SYSTEM where no person is mistreated and the person that needs help the most get the most help...and you don't need to talk to me to do that.

cloudsong wrote:
I don't usually think in terms of their not being countries, etc. Let me try to absorb this new way of thinking before I can answer your first question intelligently.

cloudsong

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual God,

What I am saying is that if I wanted to practice white supremacy, I could spit at a black person on the street, I could yell "rape" the next time a black man smiles at me and watch him get 20 years probably, I could phone the White House and register my support for the coup in Haiti, I could call Ashcroft and say, "you need to shut down the counter-racism web site" and he'd love to hurt a black person any way he could.

I could do those things and ten billion other things.

That doesn't mean that I know if white supremacists completely control every action in the world. I do think we all act from our own motivations. Are you saying white supremacists control every thought you have and every action?

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Virtual God,

What I am saying is that if I wanted to practice white supremacy, I could spit at a black person on the street, I could yell "rape" the next time a black man smiles at me and watch him get 20 years probably, I could phone the White House and register my support for the coup in Haiti, I could call Ashcroft and say, "you need to shut down the counter-racism web site" and he'd love to hurt a black person any way he could.

I could do those things and ten billion other things.

I suspect you could if you chose to. My question to you was...

How can non-white people control non-white people if the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe?

If the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe why does Aristide need to have the assigment of overlooking some other non-white people for the white supremacists (racists)?

cloudsong wrote:
That doesn't mean that I know if white supremacists completely control every action in the world. I do think we all act from our own motivations. Are you saying white supremacists control every thought you have and every action?

cloudsong

As I stated earlier, "to some dgree" the white supremacists (racists) control the thoughts of non-white people. This is done through the use of language and the use of brute force. The use of words is evidence that the white supremacists (racists) control your thoughts. The use of words as given to all of the people in the known universe by the most POWERFUL people inthe known universe, the white supremacists (racists), results in how we view all things. How we think about things determine what we say and what we do.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel there is value in trying to resist the white supremacists.

Maybe Nelson Mandela was allowed to come out of prison a hero -allowed by the white supremacists.

Maybe Martin Luther King was allowed by the white supremacists to live as long as he did before they murdered him.

Maybe Joe Madison is allowed to have a radio station. Maybe Charlie Rangel is allowed to come out and tell the truth that he spoke to Aristide.

I don't know, when I see a correct action like those, if they are being allowed by the white supremacists or not. I don't think there are enough white supremacists with enough power to monitor every single counter racist action in the world.

What I do think is that I would rather do these counter racist actions and think these counter racist thoughts, even if it is under their control, than to NOT think these counter racist thoughts and do these counter racist actions.

I don't know, when I get my breath taken away by listening to Prof. Ogletree at Harvard put his law license and possibly LIFE on the line for the victims of Tulsa (the ones who are still living), if he is just being allowed to do these things because of extreme refinement of white supremacy, or if he is doing these things because he and others have succeeded in FIGHTING white supremacy to the point where he can do what he does.

If a black man today is a lawyer where in 1960 he would have been a janitor, is that refinement of racism, or is that triumph of black people and good white people having succeeded to at least that extent, in our fight?

cloudsong


Last edited by cloudsong on Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I feel there is value in trying to resist the white supremacists.

Maybe Nelson Mandela was allowed to come out of prison a hero -allowed by the white supremacists.

Maybe Martin Luther King was allowed by the white supremacists to live as long as he did before they murdered him.

Maybe Joe Madison is allowed to have a radio station. Maybe Charlie Rangel is allowed to come out and tell the truth that he spoke to Aristide.

I don't know, when I see a correct action like those, if they are being allowed by the white supremacists or not. I don't think there are enough white supremacists with enough power to monitor every single counter racist action in the world.

What I do think is that I would rather do these counter racist actions and think these counter racist thoughts, even if it is under their control, than to NOT think these counter racist thoughts and do these counter racist actions.

I don't know, when I get my breath taken away by listening to Prof. Ogletree at Harvard put his literaly law license and possibly LIFE on the line for the victims of Tulsa still living, if he is just being let do these things because of extreme refinement of white supremacy, or if he is doing these things because he and others have succeeded in FIGHTING white supremacy to the point where he can do what he does.

If a black man today is a lawyer where in 1960 he would have been a janitor, is that refinement of racism, or is that triumph of black people and good white people having succeeded in our fight?

cloudsong

You didn't answer either of my questions. I'll repost them here for your convenience.

How can non-white people control non-white people if the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe?

If the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe why does Aristide need to have the assigment of overlooking some other non-white people for the white supremacists (racists)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:54 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[quote="Virtual_GOD"]
cloudsong wrote:
I feel there is value in trying to resist the white supremacists.

Maybe Nelson Mandela was allowed to come out of prison a hero -allowed by the white supremacists.

Maybe Martin Luther King was allowed by the white supremacists to live as long as he did before they murdered him.

Maybe Joe Madison is allowed to have a radio station. Maybe Charlie Rangel is allowed to come out and tell the truth that he spoke to Aristide.

I don't know, when I see a correct action like those, if they are being allowed by the white supremacists or not. I don't think there are enough white supremacists with enough power to monitor every single counter racist action in the world.

What I do think is that I would rather do these counter racist actions and think these counter racist thoughts, even if it is under their control, than to NOT think these counter racist thoughts and do these counter racist actions.

I don't know, when I get my breath taken away by listening to Prof. Ogletree at Harvard put his literaly law license and possibly LIFE on the line for the victims of Tulsa still living, if he is just being let do these things because of extreme refinement of white supremacy, or if he is doing these things because he and others have succeeded in FIGHTING white supremacy to the point where he can do what he does.

If a black man today is a lawyer where in 1960 he would have been a janitor, is that refinement of racism, or is that triumph of black people and good white people having succeeded in our fight?

cloudsong

You didn't answer either of my questions. I'll repost them here for your convenience.

How can non-white people control non-white people if the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe?

If the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe why does Aristide need to have the assigment of overlooking some other non-white people for the white supremacists (racists)?[/quot

Virtual God,

First, I myself am controlled in some ways by non-white people, so I don't see why non-white people don't have some ways of control over non-white people. Joe Madison controls how I see politics to a large extent because I hear truth in his voice that I don't hear in most white voices.

Non-white people can control other non-white people by many means but let's start with that one -- by having the sound of truth in their voices. Many non-white people flock to the sound of truth, instinctively.

Aristide ws NOT doing the bidding of the white supremacists. That's why Bush cut off aid to Haiti, that's why Powell is lying and telling the American people that Aristide resigned voluntarily, that's why Aristide's life is now in danger. Aristide was overlookiing some non-white people AGAINST the wishes of the white supremacists. That's why they got rid of him.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 2:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
cloudsong wrote:
I feel there is value in trying to resist the white supremacists.

Maybe Nelson Mandela was allowed to come out of prison a hero -allowed by the white supremacists.

Maybe Martin Luther King was allowed by the white supremacists to live as long as he did before they murdered him.

Maybe Joe Madison is allowed to have a radio station. Maybe Charlie Rangel is allowed to come out and tell the truth that he spoke to Aristide.

I don't know, when I see a correct action like those, if they are being allowed by the white supremacists or not. I don't think there are enough white supremacists with enough power to monitor every single counter racist action in the world.

What I do think is that I would rather do these counter racist actions and think these counter racist thoughts, even if it is under their control, than to NOT think these counter racist thoughts and do these counter racist actions.

I don't know, when I get my breath taken away by listening to Prof. Ogletree at Harvard put his literaly law license and possibly LIFE on the line for the victims of Tulsa still living, if he is just being let do these things because of extreme refinement of white supremacy, or if he is doing these things because he and others have succeeded in FIGHTING white supremacy to the point where he can do what he does.

If a black man today is a lawyer where in 1960 he would have been a janitor, is that refinement of racism, or is that triumph of black people and good white people having succeeded in our fight?

cloudsong

You didn't answer either of my questions. I'll repost them here for your convenience.

How can non-white people control non-white people if the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe?

If the white supremacists (racists) are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe why does Aristide need to have the assigment of overlooking some other non-white people for the white supremacists (racists)?


Virtual God,

First, I myself am controlled in some ways by non-white people, so I don't see why non-white people don't have some ways of control over non-white people. Joe Madison controls how I see politics to a large extent because I hear truth in his voice that I don't hear in most white voices.

Who controls non-white people in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy )? Are niggers supreme in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

cloudsong wrote:
Non-white people can control other non-white people by many means but let's start with that one -- by having the sound of truth in their voices. Many non-white people flock to the sound of truth, instinctively.

Aristide ws NOT doing the bidding of the white supremacists. That's why Bush cut off aid to Haiti, that's why Powell is lying and telling the American people that Aristide resigned voluntarily, that's why Aristide's life is now in danger. Aristide was overlookiing some non-white people AGAINST the wishes of the white supremacists. That's why they got rid of him.

cloudsong

What are the logical mechanics for determining if a non-white person is supporting the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

You are contradicting yourself again by saying "racism white supremacy" and at the same time saying non-white people are controlling white people and/or other non-white people...when it is the white people who are supreme. You can't have morew than one supremacy in the universe at the same time...that is not logical...somebody will not be supreme.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't want to think that white supremacy is supreme in the universe over God. And God is justice. I got Helixhair mad at me for wanting to say things like this on the other forum. I still am confused on this issue, and it's honest confusion.

What about God? Do you believe He is supreme over white supremacy? And do you believe people can connect to God and do God-like actions and have God in their lives and souls leading them to the correct things to do despite the system of white supremacy?

If so, then white supremacy is not really supreme. So maybe I truly should not use the phrase white supremacy?

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations