HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Racist White Person
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to start numbering my suggestions of what white people need to do to replace white supremacy with justice, because I've made so many suggestions and no one ever NOTICES. GGGGRRRRRR.

This way, from now on, when someone else says, "you shirk this responsibility bla bla bla" I can point to "suggestion number one, suggestion number fifty, suggestion number five hundred and eleven."

This is suggestion number one, for what white people need to do to replace white supremacy with justice:

White people need to get the Patriot Act un-enacted, or however you say it when a Bill is overturned.

The reason I'm making this number one is because it is already being used to put black males in jail for drug offenses, without benefit of legal counsel, without any of the usual legal protections.

I think it is the most dangerous thing yet threatening the black community.

There are no safeguards.

We must get this heinous law off the books. There are many ways to work towards that goal. I can list them if you want.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 7:58 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
FYI -

I gave you example primo -- the words white children are told and NOT told, that passes on white supremacy from generation to generation.

I hope someday you are able to see that you were being told a major, if not THE major, HOW of how white supremacy is maintained.

For a site devoted to truth, logic, and WORDS, your dismissal of my points about WORDS used to white children, at ages when their brains are being wired, is distressing.

This site sometimes gives non-white people DISINFORMATION about the practice of white supremacy/racism. My telling you what my mom told me as a child -- if that is practicing white supremacy/racism, you have just lost all the respect I had for you.

I will not post the results of my experiment on YOUR site -- if anyone wants to see them, they can go to my web site.

I think the difference between us is, I want to be black -- and you want to be white, with the attendant power, which I want to give up.

Send in the clowns, don't bother they're here.

cloudsong

Just wanted to make sure this post was captured so when white people start talking about they are not racist (white supremacist) this evidence of a white person name-calling a non-white person can be used to point out the logical mechanics for racism (white supremacy) being a puzzle and how each white person submits their piece of that puzzle and the cumulative effort results in non-white people being mistreated on the basis of color in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, And War.

There are no insignificant pieces to the puzzle of white supremacy (racism). The cumulative effect is white supremacy (racism) exists and this effort adds to the global SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Now I understand when Dr. Welsing stated "even white people that don't think they are white supremacists (racists), when they get stressed, here comes the mistreatment."
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was referrling to ALL of us as clowns. for the reason I gave.

And I do think there is some disinformation on this site, not deliberate, but there. As there is on any site because people aren't perfect.

Why are you so determined to label me a white supremacist no matter how much evidence to the contrary?

I felt you were worth my input time and thought. I have endured so many insullts from you it's rather surprising you are so sensitive to insults. Are you unilaterally sensitive? Sensitive to remarks to yourself but willing to denigrate white people? That is not justice. You do not always practice justice here. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true V-God. You're an imperfect human being like the rest of us. I'm a sorry excuse for a human being myself, as we all ultimately are, but it's the God and justice inside us that redeem us. That's what I believe.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I was referrling to ALL of us as clowns. for the reason I gave.

And I do think there is some disinformation on this site, not deliberate, but there. As there is on any site because people aren't perfect.

Why are you so determined to label me a white supremacist no matter how much evidence to the contrary?

You are a racist suspect until the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is replaced with a SYSTEM of justice. That is the only criteria. If you do not want to be a racist suspect then you'd better get busy replacing the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is replaced with a SYSTEM of justice and you don't need to talk to me to do that.

cloudsong wrote:
I felt you were worth my input time and thought. I have endured so many insullts from you it's rather surprising you are so sensitive to insults. Are you unilaterally sensitive? Sensitive to remarks to yourself but willing to denigrate white people? That is not justice. You do not always practice justice here. I'm sorry to say that, but it's true V-God. You're an imperfect human being like the rest of us. I'm a sorry excuse for a human being myself, as we all ultimately are, but it's the God and justice inside us that redeem us. That's what I believe.

cloudsong

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe in the purpose of your site.

I did not mean to insult you with anything in the post that you cited, and I'm truly sorry if I did. I should have reacted out of contrition rather than anger and defensiveness.

But your criteria are ridculous -- by your criteria for a white supremacist, Mother Teresa is one, because I'm sure she didn't talk in code language.

But if you were one of the non-white people whose wounds she bathed, you would have seen her differently.

It seems to me you create wounds rather than bathe them. Just an honest reaction. My friends think you are an unperceptive person because you don't see hearts -- Steal My Soul is not a white supremacist racist, no matter how much you twist his words or how sarcastic he is in response to the sarcasm here.

Conehead is not a racist, though it sounds like his grandpa put some racist thoughts into his head at an impressionable age. I am not a white supremacist/racist.

I don't know exactly what your purpose is in seeing white supremacy/racism in people by the eye of the needle criteria that you use.

I am beginning to feel bitterly disappointed here. But I still believe in the purpose of you site.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V-God, someone just informed me that you might be upset and hinting that I don't need to post on this site, because I brought up male gay presence here, issue in the other thread. I did not mean that as a negative, to me being gay is not a negative. I'm sorry if I offended you.

I notice you pick and choose which truths you want revealed.

You don't know what to do with me because you know I have credibility here as a non-racist white person. For good reason you feel threatened by me. You know I will call you on your own lapses of justice. So it is my theory that you call me a piece of the white supremacy puzzle to retaliate.

I am as insulted by that, as you would be if I called you a piece of the white supremacy puzzle. Though sometimes it feels as if you are promoting more racism, by turning off every white person who comes here.

There is nothing you could say that would have insulted me more, or saddened me.

I am a piece of the working for Justice puzzle. I had defined white supremacy on the other site as a million pieces that add up to the whole picture - we agree on the definition.

I think by labeling white people as suspects you're within bounds, but by labeling me as a piece of the white supremacy puzzle, you are out of bounds. It's a lie. It's libel. I'm not someone who takes that, I'm not really a wimp as some people here are. I call you on your untruths and injustice here. I wonder if you can't take what you think you are dishing out.

I know I make you uncomfortable because I call you on your practicses that dis-promiote justice, because justice is what I care about. Not you per se. I care about the honest black people who read your site, and might be influenced by some of your incorrect statements. I don't mind being a thorn in your side and in your site, for the right reasons. Deal with it.

"Humble thyself" - my motto that I try to live by, but sometimes I have to stand up strongly to someone who is making false statements about me.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I believe in the purpose of your site.

I did not mean to insult you with anything in the post that you cited, and I'm truly sorry if I did. I should have reacted out of contrition rather than anger and defensiveness.

But your criteria are ridculous -- by your criteria for a white supremacist, Mother Teresa is one, because I'm sure she didn't talk in code language.

But if you were one of the non-white people whose wounds she bathed, you would have seen her differently.

It seems to me you create wounds rather than bathe them. Just an honest reaction. My friends think you are an unperceptive person because you don't see hearts -- Steal My Soul is not a white supremacist racist, no matter how much you twist his words or how sarcastic he is in response to the sarcasm here.

Conehead is not a racist, though it sounds like his grandpa put some racist thoughts into his head at an impressionable age. I am not a white supremacist/racist.

I don't know exactly what your purpose is in seeing white supremacy/racism in people by the eye of the needle criteria that you use.

I am beginning to feel bitterly disappointed here. But I still believe in the purpose of you site.

cloudsong

[Non-White People: Note that this white person stated the criteria for a white supremacist (racist) is "rediculous". Keep in mind that non-white people have no criteria for which white person is a white supremacist (racist). The only logical determination for which white person practices white supremacy (racism) by non-white people, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), is that any white person that is able to be a white supremacist (racist) is a racist suspect.

Remember?

Quote:
Usually, when white people talk to non-white people about racism (white supremacy) they either want to know what the non-white person knows about how racism (white supremacy) works or white people want to make sure the non-white person doesn't get to know how racism (white supremacy) works...by keeeping the confusion going.


Question yourself as to why this white person is here. Why does she ridicule the only criteria non-white people have for determining which white person is a white supremacist (racist) instead of giving non-white people a better criteria other than any white person that is able to practice white supremacy (racism) is a racist suspect?

Follow THE LOGIC.

Also note how she immediately states that other white people posting on here are not white supremacists (racists). It has been my experience that white people do this to avoid giving the criteria of what a white supremacist (racist) says and what a white supremacist (racist) does in all areas of people activity.

Think about it. If a white person says that a particular person is a white supremacist (racist) they have to explain the criteria for what the person is doing to practice white supremacy (racism). Usually you'l get a white person telling you that another white person is a white supremacist (racist) where you can't observe the person's behavior.]
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Cone_Head#1



Joined: 24 Sep 2003
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Why does she ridicule the only criteria non-white people have for determining which white person is a white supremacist (racist) instead of giving non-white people a better criteria other than any white person that is able to practice white supremacy (racism) is a racist suspect?


Because she believes that you can determine a person's character by things other than their skin color. She believes that ideas and attitudes, "saying and doing" as you say, make someone a racist. Not the color of their skin. She probably thinks this is a pretty simple idea, hence why she didn't suggest it to the forum. (stop me if I'm putting words in your mouth cloudsong).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a piece of the white supremacy puzzle.

In saying that, you are not promoting justice.

You owe me an apology for that statement, it is libel.

I feel in my heart peoples' hearts thru their writing. That is how I know that SMS and Conehead are not white supremacists/racists.

Your heart has been hurt by white supremacy, V-God. The sad thing is, you don't even really believe that I am a white supreamcist/racist even though you write that.

I don't know your reasons for saying otherwise. It scares me that you are not honest about some things to yourself and to the others here.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I HAVE given you criteria of what particular white people are doing and saying that make them white supremacists.

You've never responded to my points about Ashcroft and Bush. Maybe you're scared to provoke them. I'm not.

I will stand up to them when they promote injustice, and I will stand up to you when you promote injustice by saying things about me which are not true.

I'm an equal opportunity bitch to whoever deserves it.

Deal with it.

By bye sweetie pie, hello thorn.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I am not a piece of the white supremacy puzzle.

In saying that, you are not promoting justice.

You owe me an apology for that statement, it is libel.

I feel in my heart peoples' hearts thru their writing. That is how I know that SMS and Conehead are not white supremacists/racists.

Your heart has been hurt by white supremacy, V-God. The sad thing is, you don't even really believe that I am a white supreamcist/racist even though you write that.

I don't know your reasons for saying otherwise. It scares me that you are not honest about some things to yourself and to the others here.

cloudsong

[Non-White People: And that's how it works. Here comes the discredit. It is calculable.]
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
I HAVE given you criteria of what particular white people are doing and saying that make them white supremacists.

You've never responded to my points about Ashcroft and Bush. Maybe you're scared to provoke them. I'm not.

I will stand up to them when they promote injustice, and I will stand up to you when you promote injustice by saying things about me which are not true.

I'm an equal opportunity bitch to whoever deserves it.

Deal with it.

By bye sweetie pie, hello thorn.

cloudsong

[Non-White People: It is like Dr. Welsing says..."even white people that don't think they are white supremacists (racists), when they get stressed, here comes the mistreatment."]
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't know who your friend are.

You are the one discrediting me unjustly.

If I only stand up to white people in their injustice, and don't stand up to you in your injustice because you are black, then I don't really believe in justice.

I am a sweetie pie to people who are just. I am a bitch to people who are unjust.

Usually I am a sweetie pie to you because usually you are just.

But I will not tolerate your lie about me. I am not a piece of the white supremacy puzzle.

I am not discrediting YOU. I am discrediting your unjust SENTENCE, for which you owe me an apology.

I wish you knew who your friends are. You can recognize us by our words and our actions.

Look at Bush, his actions and his words. That is your model criteria for white supremacy you should go by.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
You don't know who your friend are.

You are the one discrediting me unjustly.

If I only stand up to white people in their injustice, and don't stand up to you in your injustice because you are black, then I don't really believe in justice.

I am a sweetie pie to people who are just. I am a bitch to people who are unjust.

Usually I am a sweetie pie to you because usually you are just.

But I will not tolerate your lie about me. I am not a piece of the white supremacy puzzle.

I am not discrediting YOU. I am discrediting your unjust SENTENCE, for which you owe me an apology.

I wish you knew who your friends are. You can recognize us by our words and our actions.

Look at Bush, his actions and his words. That is your model criteria for white supremacy you should go by.

cloudsong

Thank you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
cloudsong



Joined: 12 Feb 2004
Posts: 327
Location: Arlington VA

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate it when people on the same side argue.

Forgive me for my immaturity. I also get bitchy when I don't feel good.

Let's work together. I wish I could tell you the perfect criteria for white supremacists. I guess I would say it's people who would hurt you, work against your best interests.

How to see that? It's usually transparent, despite a person's words.

You can see what Bush is doing, though his words would make you think he just loves non-white people.

I guess that's why you don't believe me by my words. I try to understand that.

I'm not perfect. I'm not a perfect friend to black people. I just have always tried to be.

I hope I will never do anything other than work for justice. I want to post about how we can get the Patriot Act repealed, and yet I feel I am contributing to discord here. Someone told me I should leave.

I feel wretched about the world right now. If we can't all get along on a site devoted to counter racism, how can we even begin to fight those who really need to be fought? How can we begin to protect the Iraqi men who are being placed in sexual positions by perverted white men and women, systemic from the top down of our military I believe?

The world is going to hell in a handbasket, and I am arguing with you who are on my side. I am sorry, V-God.

cloudsong
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 9 of 10

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations