HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Counter-Racist White Person
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the logic of your not adding my suggestions of how white people can counter WS/R, to your list of what white people should do to counter WS/R?

cloudsong
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
What is the logic of your not adding my suggestions of how white people can counter WS/R, to your list of what white people should do to counter WS/R?

cloudsong

What are your suggestions that white people should do to counter racism (white supremacy)? Please add your suggestions to this list and start your suggestions by saying "white people should..." so that there will be no confusion of who you are making suggestions to.

I'm suggesting to you that you can't possibly counter racism (white supremacy) without accepting and using counter-racist words and their definitions. As soon as you try to counter racism (white supremacy) using the words and their definitions that promote injustice and confusion when used, you are defeating your purpose...if your purpose is to counter racism (white supremacy).

Last edited by Edward Williams on Sun May 09, 2004 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karim

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 12:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong
I suggest Cloudsong STOP talking... HERE... amoungst the Niggers...

Cloudsong,

you having fun?

I'm not.
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
If cloudsong wanted to help rwswj, she would've already been lobbying for the things non white people need from the white people who are in-charge.

The best thing cloudsong could do is stop talking and start DO-ing.

cloudsong if you wanna help, I suggest you Go tell your people what we need to succeed.

smallz

Let me sum up this post. "Please do things for me because I am incapable of doing it myself. BOO HOO!"
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
Go tell your people what we need to succeed.

You're not serious are you? Go tell white people what black people need to succeed? Not everything can be just handed to you. Try actually doing something yourself. You aren't a baby.
Steal My Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

cloudsong

It's because you are white cloudsong. To them everything you say is a deception and everything you do or not do is considered racist(whether it be consciously or you're not even realizing that it is racist because you are "programmed" to function that way[Which I think is ridiculous anyway. You are either racist, or you are racist to them if you are white]). It's actually surprising that it took this long for them to ask you to leave. What it all boils down to on this site is essentially this: White=Bad. There is nothing you can do to make them like you or to hear your opinion solely because you are white. PERIOD. You may not want to believe that but it is true.
Cone_Head#1

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

I love how the fact that I don't use two of a zillion words in the english language labels me a racist. Interesting LOGIC you guys have.
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are what you, Smallz, and you, Karim saying in your posts, is that I should 'do" counter-racist actions and talk to white people INSTEAD OF talk here?

Are the two mutually exclusive in your minds? Why are they mutually exclusive?

Is it mutually exclusive for you all (VORs) to talk here AND do? - if so, why are you doing both if they are mutually exclusive - or are you doing both?

Are you just talking here and not doing any actions? Do you believe there are any actions that non-white people are capable of doing to counter racism, or is talking in this counter-racist language the only thing non-white people can "do"? Do you feel talking IS doing?

cloudsong
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope my style of writing in that post is what you want, pure logic, no heart emotions soul, just logical questions.

I asked Fuller the same question, whether talking to white people and posting on these sites are mutually exclusive, so I will be interested in comparing/contrasting your response to his.

Feel free also to just say, "No, your posting here is not mutually exclusive with talking to white people and doing actions to counter racism, but we still want you the fuck outta here." That's what I feel that you feel.

cloudsong
Karim

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Cone_Head#1 wrote:
I love how the fact that I don't use two of a zillion words in the english language labels me a racist. Interesting LOGIC you guys have.
Are you practicing racism/white supremacy or countering it?

Last edited by Karim on Sun May 09, 2004 4:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karim

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:
Are what you, Smallz, and you, Karim saying in your posts, is that I should 'do" counter-racist actions and talk to white people INSTEAD OF talk here?

Are the two mutually exclusive in your minds? Why are they mutually exclusive?

Is it mutually exclusive for you all (VORs) to talk here AND do? - if so, why are you doing both if they are mutually exclusive - or are you doing both?

Are you just talking here and not doing any actions? Do you believe there are any actions that non-white people are capable of doing to counter racism, or is talking in this counter-racist language the only thing non-white people can "do"? Do you feel talking IS doing?

cloudsong
Me personally I don't care what you do... Under the system of white supremacy/racism... people classified as white do as they like anyways.

As far as being here... Why are you here (Up-to-date)?
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here to represent a typical white person who is not racist. You can believe that or not.

cloudsong
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel I am typical in the tradition of a swath of white people that cuts wide across this country -- whites truly agonized over treatment of non-whites, moreso now globally than ever, working how we can to further the goals of Robert Kennedy, MLK Jr., Jesse Jackson, Joe Madison, Hllary Clinton...

cloudsong
cloudsong

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim, you are not powerless, in this interaction with me at least.

Just because I'm white, in skin color but sometimes I wonder about function, but just because I'm white I WON'T do what I want to anyway!

If you say get outta here, I'm outta here. No one ever comes out and says it to me directly, so I stay and keep learning here.

I respect your feelings and power, even if no other white people ever have. I won't stay if you say the slightest peep that my presence bothers you. You don't have to give a reason. I wish you could feel that power, in life. You might try acting with power, and see what happens. Sometimes VORs who act with power, get the results they want, whether that contradicts the logic I"m not sure.

cloudsong
Josh

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cloudsong wrote:

Quote:
I'm here to represent a typical white person who is not racist.

Cloudsong, there are many sites looking for "a typical white person who is not racist" to "represent".

Counter-racism.com is a work study site.

Your job is to describe what White people need to do to replace racism White supremacy with Justice.

Your resistence to this request from the victims of racism White supremacy increases the suspicion that you may be a White supremacist.

You are qualified to carry out this task.

It will be interesting to observe what you DECIDE to do.

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: