HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Using the U.S. Constitution
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: In additon... Reply with quote

Excellent Suggestion as usual Mr. Williams.

It has been my experience in attempting to practice Counter Racist Science that it is most effective to promote Justice via the United Independent method...Meaning each person interested in replacing racism/white supremacy with Justice or, where you may be concerned, Countering Racism in the workplace.

My suggestion is to Follow The Logic (Counter Racist Logic) and stand behind it while most importantly, at the same time, stand behind the 5th and 14th Amendments of the United States constitution. But, don't be afraid. Follow The Logic, and use the 5th and 14th Amendment because according to those two amendments, it is unconstitutional for any person to denied (5th amendment) DUE PROCESS and/or (14th amendment) EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAWS. (i.e. being subjected to mistreatment on the basis of Color i.e. Racism/White Supremacy) Unless I've been misinformed.

To elaborate,

DUE PROCESS would extend to cover specifically HOW a particular task is to be done and/or be handled.

Like a pilot and his/her flight plan...The pilot will follow the plan (procedure) and must not deviate. Following the Logic, which would be a VIOLATION OF PROCEDURE…This is what DUE PROCESS is all about.....Procedures being followed according to the way in which they are written. If that is happening with regards to any other victim-of-racism’s workplace case, my suggestion is to ASK QUESTIONS in regard to what is happening to you with respect to or in accordance with the DUE PROCESS clause of the 5th Amendment to the United States Constitution.

It's that simple.

You just have to have the nerve to do it all by yourself...And you should have the nerve because if your are being mistreated on the basis of Color, it should not be happening to you in the first place.

Ask your Self if that is Correct or Incorrect?

Then, I suggest Following The Logic in your dealings in those who do not have your welfare or interest in mind.

To elaborate further,

EQUAL PROTECTION OF THE LAWS would extend to the pattern in which LAWS are administered.

Simply put, if a White person violates a LAW (Written Company procedure/policy/email/memorandum/etc.. connecting to the Constitution) and is not given a punishment for that, then, IF and WHEN a non-white person violates that same LAW the outcome should be EXACTLY the same. Nothing less should be acceptable.

The LAWS must be equally protected according to what the White People called the \\\"Founding Fathers\\\" who I'm told where white people, wrote within the U.S. Constitution, not becaues you or I say so.

All you are doing is holding up a mirror by asking the questions.

You or any other victim-of-racism should have the nerve to do it all by yourself...And the reason you should have the nerve because if your are being mistreated on the basis of Color, that should not be happening anyway.

Ask your Self if that is Correct or Incorrect?

Then, I suggest Following The Logic proceeding from this point forward in your dealings in those who do not have your welfare or interest in mind.

Unfortunately, for the victim, re-enforcements usually never show up. For this reason I wouldn’t suggest you depend on others. Particularly other victims, because logically speaking, they could very well be going through something similar.

I know that appears to be ice cold because it is ice cold, but nobody said this would be easy.

I hope this helps to assist in minimizing the effects of racism/ white supremacy in addition to replacing racism/white supremacy with Justice.

Of course, Justice being defined specifically as: Guaranteeing no person is mistreated, and the people who need help the most get the most help.

These are only suggestions, use what you can and throw the rest away.

Winston Wolfe
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston,

Is there an Experiment that this suggestion was born out of?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: