HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Fear of "White Genetic Annihilation"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Fear of "White Genetic Annihilation" Reply with quote

If white people practice white supremacy (racism) because they fear "white genetic annihilation" why do they fear "white genetic annihilation"?

I'm really trying to follow THE LOGIC on this because there are a lot of non-white people going around saying this. If a white person has offspring from sexual intercourse with a non-white person that white person's offspring is still a person...just not a white person.

This is the reason I suspect that what white people fear is losing the ability to practice racism (white supremacy). I don't think white people fear "white genetic annihilation" for the sake of fearing "white genetic annihilation". I suspect there is a reason white people fear "white genetic annihilation" if they do in fact fear it.

I am asking for help from any person who is able to follow this logically to help me to understand this dynamic and to help me to follow THE LOGIC.

Please respond.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have shortened (refined) the logic and I find that useful.

Im going to seek some data from White people on this one by asking them questions designed to reveal some of the consequences they think result from producing non white offspring with non white people.

One Ive heard White people make is:

"mixed" children have it harder.

Ive got to remember to ask, "harder than whom?"

I think you are definitly on to something VGOD

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
You have shortened (refined) the logic and I find that useful.

Im going to seek some data from White people on this one by asking them questions designed to reveal some of the consequences they think result from producing non white offspring with non white people.

One Ive heard White people make is:

"mixed" children have it harder.

Ive got to remember to ask, "harder than whom?"

I think you are definitly on to something VGOD

Josh

I suspect when they say "mixed" children have it harder" they mean they can't practice white supremacy (racism)...meaning "mixed children" are non-white people. I've heard non-white people say white people practice white supremacy (racism) because they don't want to disappear. Well they are not disappearing as people...they are disappearing as people who can practice white supremacy (racism)...meaning...they are disappearing as people who belong to the most POWERFUL people in the known universe, collectively speaking.

If I am not logically calculating this I could be incorrect but I do need all of the feedback from any person that is able to logically follow this.

Thank you.
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Fear of "White Genetic Annihilation" Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
If white people practice white supremacy (racism) because they fear "white genetic annihilation" why do they fear "white genetic annihilation"?

I'm really trying to follow THE LOGIC on this because there are a lot of non-white people going around saying this. If a white person has offspring from sexual intercourse with a non-white person that white person's offspring is still a person...just not a white person.

This is the reason I suspect that what white people fear is losing the ability to practice racism (white supremacy). I don't think white people fear "white genetic annihilation" for the sake of fearing "white genetic annihilation". I suspect there is a reason white people fear "white genetic annihilation" if they do in fact fear it.

I am asking for help from any person who is able to follow this logically to help me to understand this dynamic and to help me to follow THE LOGIC.

Please respond.

http://www.overpopulation.org/whyPopMatters.html

http://www.overpopulation.org/faq.html

Happy reading!
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never seen a person that is the same color as a white crayon.

How can there such a thing as "white genetic annihilation" or "white genetic survival" if no person is genetically white?
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Let's all look at it this way,

People who are classified as white, by others who are classied as white, who fear being genetically annihilated.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I, as a white person, will solve this problem for you guys once and for all.

The reason whites fear genetic annihilation is because they are proud of their traits and heritage. Whites are the only race that have colored eyes (hazel, brown, blue, green, grey) and colored hair (blonde, white, grey, black, red, brown, orange). When race mixing occurs, these traits are lost forever. We like being unique and different.

Is it wrong for whites to be proud of their heritage? Should I be ashamed that I have blonde hair?
Karim

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
I, as a white person, will solve this problem for you guys once and for all.

The reason whites fear genetic annihilation is because they are proud of their traits and heritage. Whites are the only race that have colored eyes (hazel, brown, blue, green, grey) and colored hair (blonde, white, grey, black, red, brown, orange). When race mixing occurs, these traits are lost forever. We like being unique and different.

Is it wrong for whites to be proud of their heritage? Should I be ashamed that I have blonde hair?

Hell... personally I Don't care about people traits and heritage. Only thing I care about and what to know is, why do I get a .45 shoved down my throat..., because of mines.

Tell me what do you think about this website?

http://www.overpopulation.org/whyPopMatters.html
HighHouse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for responding Karim.

I do think our uniqueness is special, and obviously you shouldn't be threatened by other people.

I spend a while on that website about overpopulation. What are you getting at with that?
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
--HighHouse

Highhouse,

What do White people DO to guarrentee "their traits" aren't lost forever?

Josh
HighHouse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marry other white people.
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Marry other white people.

Is the production of a White child the ultimate value of a White female?

Josh
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, why not
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sure, why not --HighHouse

Now folks,

Did he answer the question?

Does "sure" mean the same thing as "yes"?

What about: why not

Did He asked a question without using a question mark?

If so is it because he is "not sure" ?

He answered my question as if there were White females in the room.

Think about it:

"yeah you're a great singer, yeah you're a great actress, yeah you're a great author--but ultimately what matters most is your UTILITY as a "wonderbread machine".

His response : sure, why not is an attempt to place that posture on me.

This is but another example of why you must check every word in a White persons response.

Now my next question to HighHouse is:

Do you value non white females as much as you value White females?

Josh
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're an idiot. You take everything I say and turn it against me. Utter bullshit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: