HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Saturation Point

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:34 am    Post subject: Saturation Point Reply with quote

Saturation Point: Pronunciation Key

The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.

THE LOGIC is that racism white supremacy is a BEHAVIORAL SYSTEM that FUNCTIONS in all areas of people activity including, but not limited to, Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War, for the purpose of maintaining the POWER equation of WHITE OVER NON-WHITE.

NOTE: The white people who practice racism white supremacy maintain their POWER over the non-white people by keeping them confused. Counter-racist codification allows for truth to be revealed, thereby eliminating confusion.

White people, under these circumstances, become irrational. Without the POWER necessary to keep non-white people confused, white people will begin to attack non-white people physically. This "Saturation Point" is different for different white people.

One example is Tacky, Trashy, and Terroristic. Under the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy, communications between white people and non-white people doesn't get any better than Tacky. Some white people, when reaching their individual "Saturation Point", will shift from Tacky to Trashy in their communications with non-white people...especially non-white people praciticng counter-racist codification. When this happens look out, the next progression is Terroristic. Some white people will go from Tacky directly to Terroristic.

It is a valuable tool for all non-white people to understand this dynamic and learn the signs of a white person reaching their "Saturation Point". It could save your life.

This also is evident by white people arguing, fighting and/or killing each other over control of non-white people. This is what I refer to as a "glitch" in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...de ja vue...the familiar mystery..."Which brings us at last to the moment of truth, wherein the fundamental flaw is ultimately expressed, and the anomaly revealed as both beginning, and end", as the Architect says in Matrix Reloaded. This is when white people use direct violence instead of deception by way of words.

The "fundamental flaw" is that truth will be revealed. This is the "anomaly" in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...truth...the mathematical equivalent of an anomaly in a SYSTEM of deception. The "glitch" is evident in its nature to reveal truth, as Smallz says...meaning the use of brute force reveals truth...it is something the white supremacists (racists) would rather not do.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: saturation point Reply with quote

Are there other avenues by which White people reach their saturation point besides experiencing counter racism science?

For example: If the very attractive blond/blue eyed White woman walks into the bar and ignores and refutes all the advances of the White men, but then comes over to a Black male and strikes up a conversation...

Will one of the White male "buddies" hafta come over and tell a dick joke?

Is that a form of saturation?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Re: saturation point Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Are there other avenues by which White people reach their saturation point besides experiencing counter racism science?

For example: If the very attractive blond/blue eyed White woman walks into the bar and ignores and refutes all the advances of the White men, but then comes over to a Black male and strikes up a conversation...

Will one of the White male "buddies" hafta come over and tell a dick joke?

Is that a form of saturation?

Josh


ANYTIME truth is revealed about exactly what racism white supremacy is and HOW it works white people get offended and non-white people get embarrassed.

White people get offended to the point of being defensive and even physically harmful to non-white people (from Tacky to Trashy to Terroristic) and non-white people get embarrassed to the point of jumping to the defense of white people.

White people who practice white supremacy racism ALWAYS reach their "saturation point" when they can no longer practice deception. Anyone practicing deceit don't like truth to be revealed.

What you have outlined, in terms of the white females' ideal mate (tall, DARK and handsome), IS the revelation of truth under the POWER SYSTEM dynamic racism white supremacy.

I suspect the mechanics of the maintenence of POWER (WHITE OVER NON-WHITE) by white people who practice white supremacy racism is the practice of deceit for the purpose of confusion for non-white people AND the practice of direct violence for the purpose of cooperation from people white people classify as non-white.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Yo Josh, Reply with quote

According to V_God's def. of "saturation point" I have seen a white person reach this point without a non white person actually saying or doing anything directly.

I was in high school. I think 11th or 12th grade.

We went on a trip to the Schomberg museum of black culture in Harlem.

I remember that the students who were in my group wanted to spend our extra lunch time at the "slave auction" exibit instead of going out to eat.

However, our teacher, who I suspect was a white person, didn't think we needed to spend any extra time at the "slave auction" exibit because of it's "graphic nature".

In any event, the teacher ended up getting in a shouting match with one of my classmates "parents" (who was a black female) who had joined us as an additional "chaparone". The teacher and the "chaperone" actually got into a heated argument over whether or not the students (all of which were non white) should be able to "look" at pictures of non white people hanging from trees, while white people stood by and smiled. At least in a few of the images at that exibit.

Now, mind you, I hadn't heard anyone say anything remotley close to the word, Racism/White Supremacy. But if I had to bet the house, I'd say my teacher had reached her "saturation point" the second she saw a group of about 15 black people stop and stare in "SHOCK AND AWE" at pictures of white people practicing Racsim/White supremacy against non white people and get away with it.

In fact, I rememer being "EMBARRASSED" over the ordeal. So I can only assume that she felt "DEFENSIVE".

Now, I got a pretty good idea why.

Because when truth is revealed about how the system of Racism/white supremacy works, White people become defensive and non white people get embarrassed.

Perhaps a picture is worth a thousand words.

smallz
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Refined. Reply with quote

Refined.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: saturation point Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Are there other avenues by which White people reach their saturation point besides experiencing counter racism science?

Yes.

Josh wrote:
For example: If the very attractive blond/blue eyed White woman walks into the bar and ignores and refutes all the advances of the White men, but then comes over to a Black male and strikes up a conversation...

Will one of the White male "buddies" hafta come over and tell a dick joke?

Is that a form of saturation?

Yes.

You know, white people always tell jokes to non-white people that are racially based. I suspect this is a way white people make themselves feel comfortable with the non-white people they are about to mistreat on the basis of color. I suspect it makes white people feel better about having to mistreat non-white people by getting the non-white person to laugh along with them.

Isn't the white person actually mistreating the non-white person on the basis of color by telling them a racial joke under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Saturation Point Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Saturation Point: Pronunciation Key

The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.

Am I reading this correctly - White supremacists (racists) can feel less powerful than non-whites, even under a System of white supremacism (racism)?

Quote:
White people who practice white supremacy racism ALWAYS reach their "saturation point" when they can no longer practice deception. Anyone practicing deceit don't like truth to be revealed.

Following the Logic, will white supremacy (racism) will be replaced by jusitce when non-whites are no longer deceived or confused about the establishment and maintainence of white supremacy (racism)?

Also, do you think that reaching their saturation point works similarly to, those who practice white supremacy (racism), moving from a "control strategy" to a "survival strategy"?
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Saturation Point Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Saturation Point: Pronunciation Key

The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.

Am I reading this correctly - White supremacists (racists) can feel less powerful than non-whites, even under a System of white supremacism (racism)?

Yes. The suspect racists (white supremacists) then begins to compensate for that feeling by going from Tacky to Trashy or Terroristic. Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) all interactions between white people and non-white people never get any better than Tacky.

Dark Switch wrote:
Quote:
White people who practice white supremacy racism ALWAYS reach their "saturation point" when they can no longer practice deception. Anyone practicing deceit don't like truth to be revealed.

Following the Logic, will white supremacy (racism) will be replaced by jusitce when non-whites are no longer deceived or confused about the establishment and maintainence of white supremacy (racism)?

No.

Dark Switch wrote:
Also, do you think that reaching their saturation point works similarly to, those who practice white supremacy (racism), moving from a "control strategy" to a "survival strategy"?

I don't know.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Saturation Point Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Saturation Point: Pronunciation Key

The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.

Am I reading this correctly - White supremacists (racists) can feel less powerful than non-whites, even under a System of white supremacism (racism)?

Yes. The suspect racists (white supremacists) then begins to compensate for that feeling by going from Tacky to Trashy or Terroristic. Under the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) all interactions between white people and non-white people never get any better than Tacky.

Dark Switch wrote:
Quote:
White people who practice white supremacy racism ALWAYS reach their "saturation point" when they can no longer practice deception. Anyone practicing deceit don't like truth to be revealed.

Following the Logic, will white supremacy (racism) will be replaced by jusitce when non-whites are no longer deceived or confused about the establishment and maintainence of white supremacy (racism)?

No.

Dark Switch wrote:
Also, do you think that reaching their saturation point works similarly to, those who practice white supremacy (racism), moving from a "control strategy" to a "survival strategy"?

I don't know.

Thank you. But I'm still unclear. If white supremacists are the most powerful people in the known universe, how can a white person become less powerful than a non-white person?

I suspect Tacky to Trashy or Terroristic is how the system of white supremacy (racism) began, i.e whites compensating for a some lack of power. How does the second quote of yours relate to pushing the system of white supremacy (racism) to its "saturation point"?
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.


Josh

Okay, feels "less POWERFUL", but not really any "less powerful", is that right? Are the power dynamics still the same when the white person feels less powerful because they are unable to deceive the non-white person?
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Josh wrote:
The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.


Josh

Okay, feels "less POWERFUL", but not really any "less powerful", is that right? Are the power dynamics still the same when the white person feels less powerful because they are unable to deceive the non-white person?


Exactly.

Racism/White Supremacy is the power relationship of White OVER Non White at all places at all times, no matter how anyone claims to "feel" about it.

However, keeping the idea of a "Saturation Point" in mind when dealing with a white person who could be practicing Racsim should assist the non-white person in keeping their focus on the usual suspects during exchanges.

Wintson
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dan Freeman



Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 651
Location: Wherever I'm sent.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Yo Josh, Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
According to V_God's def. of "saturation point" I have seen a white person reach this point without a non white person actually saying or doing anything directly.

I was in high school. I think 11th or 12th grade.

We went on a trip to the Schomberg museum of black culture in Harlem.

I remember that the students who were in my group wanted to spend our extra lunch time at the "slave auction" exibit instead of going out to eat.

However, our teacher, who I suspect was a white person, didn't think we needed to spend any extra time at the "slave auction" exibit because of it's "graphic nature".

In any event, the teacher ended up getting in a shouting match with one of my classmates "parents" (who was a black female) who had joined us as an additional "chaparone". The teacher and the "chaperone" actually got into a heated argument over whether or not the students (all of which were non white) should be able to "look" at pictures of non white people hanging from trees, while white people stood by and smiled. At least in a few of the images at that exibit.

Now, mind you, I hadn't heard anyone say anything remotley close to the word, Racism/White Supremacy. But if I had to bet the house, I'd say my teacher had reached her "saturation point" the second she saw a group of about 15 black people stop and stare in "SHOCK AND AWE" at pictures of white people practicing Racsim/White supremacy against non white people and get away with it.

In fact, I rememer being "EMBARRASSED" over the ordeal. So I can only assume that she felt "DEFENSIVE".

Now, I got a pretty good idea why.

Because when truth is revealed about how the system of Racism/white supremacy works, White people become defensive and non white people get embarrassed.

Perhaps a picture is worth a thousand words.

smallz


PS

As an added footnote, the picture that I was staring at amost 15 years ago on that class trip is the exact same picture that I am now using for my Avatar.

Words just aren't enough...

Winston
_________________
Understanding is honoring the truth beneath the surface.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Winston Wolfe wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Josh wrote:
The point at which, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), a white person feels "less POWERFUL" than a non-white person and/or another white person.


Josh

Okay, feels "less POWERFUL", but not really any "less powerful", is that right? Are the power dynamics still the same when the white person feels less powerful because they are unable to deceive the non-white person?


Exactly.

Racism/White Supremacy is the power relationship of White OVER Non White at all places at all times, no matter how anyone claims to "feel" about it.

However, keeping the idea of a "Saturation Point" in mind when dealing with a white person who could be practicing Racsim should assist the non-white person in keeping their focus on the usual suspects during exchanges.

Wintson

I got it now. In that case if the power relationship is still in place, is it worth mentioning power? Would it be more accurate to say that when a white person reaches their "saturation point" they lose control of racist logic?

Quote:
PS

As an added footnote, the picture that I was staring at amost 15 years ago on that class trip is the exact same picture that I am now using for my Avatar.

Words just aren't enough...

Winston

Yeah, I suspected that. I have a magazine, with an interview with Neely Fuller inside, which has that picture on the cover.
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Definitionary All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations