HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

THE LOGIC and COLOR and NON-COLOR

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2003 12:24 pm    Post subject: THE LOGIC and COLOR and NON-COLOR Reply with quote

These questions were posed to me:

Does a person qualify as black if one of their parents is non-white, and the person looks to be white under the system of white supremacy? For example, a know of a woman that appears to be white, she is mistaken for white by white people, and black people. Although her father is black. Does she still qualify as black even though she is mistaken for white by white people. If she decides to mistreat black people is she now a racist? Or should I define "whiteness" based on actions and not appearance? Please help me follow the logic.

My response is as follows:

The questions you should ask yourself is can this person “pull it off”? Can this person FUNCTION as a white person? Can this person FUNCTION as a white supremacist (racist)?

See, that's the "factors associated with color" part of the COLOR category. There are two parts of the COLOR category...

(1) HOW you FUNCTION (what you say and/or do)
(2) Factors associated with HOW you FUNCTION (heritage, skin color, place of origin, birth of origin, etc.)

Keep the conversation focused on FUNCTION…what the person says and/or does. There are also two parts of the NON-COLOR category…

(1) HOW you FUNCTION (what you say and/or do)
(2) Factors associated with HOW you FUNCTION (heritage, skin color, place of origin, birth of origin, etc.)

White people try to keep non-white people focused on the second aspect of either category AT ALL TIMES. As a victim of racism (white supremacy) I keep the conversations focused on the first aspect of either category AT ALL TIMES.

If you want to know if the person is a white person ASK THEM IF THEY ARE A WHITE PERSON. If you want to know what a white person is, and that person says they are a white person, ask them what a white person is…what isn’t a white person…what does a white person say…what doesn’t a white person say…what a white person does…what doesn’t a white person do…what a white person does that nobody else does…because if a white person doesn’t do something that nobody else does what is the point in being one.

Be advised that the chief weapon of a white supremacist (racist) is deception. In other words, IF the person is a white person THEN they may not reveal truth. ANY mistreatment by a white person against a non-white person, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), IS RACISM (WHITE SUPREMACY).

Don’t let white people get you talking about where you’re from or where they’re from of what their parents are, etc…keep the conversation focused on FUNCTION (what you say and/or do).
GMAN

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should help clear up the confusion also:

http://www.peacecorps.gov/diversity/peopleofcolor/facts.cfm

Ths is a page from the Peace Corps people of color fact listing. For anyone
wo is confused about who is colored and who is not. Here it is.

Asian, African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian, and yes....
mixed Ethnicity means colored too. Basically, using the Counter-Racist code classifications, all of these groups are non-white. Meaning...not white.

Keep in mind that the above titles: Asian, African American, etc. are legally titles for where a person lives. But here, they signify being non-white within a system of white supremacy. Confusing isn't it? A white person can legally be called an african american if they were born in africa and live in america. This points to the political function of WORDS and shows that the WORDS must be understood to make progress in Replacing White Supremacy With Justice.

Even the Peace Corps is influenced by White Supremacy! RWSWJ.[/b]
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 12:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

GMAN wrote:
This should help clear up the confusion also:

http://www.peacecorps.gov/diversity/peopleofcolor/facts.cfm

Ths is a page from the Peace Corps people of color fact listing. For anyone
wo is confused about who is colored and who is not. Here it is.

Asian, African American, Hispanic/Latino, American Indian, and yes....
mixed Ethnicity means colored too. Basically, using the Counter-Racist code classifications, all of these groups are non-white. Meaning...not white.

Keep in mind that the above titles: Asian, African American, etc. are legally titles for where a person lives. But here, they signify being non-white within a system of white supremacy. Confusing isn't it? A white person can legally be called an african american if they were born in africa and live in america. This points to the political function of WORDS and shows that the WORDS must be understood to make progress in Replacing White Supremacy With Justice.

Even the Peace Corps is influenced by White Supremacy! RWSWJ.[/b]

Check the front page... http://www.counter-racism.com/
Trina

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Following the Logic Reply with quote

People, what is LOGIC and what is SPIRIT?. No dictionary definitions please. They tend to confuse me. Make it plain.

Also, how do non-white people make the connection between the logic and spirit of COUNTER-RACISM?

White people who practice Racism/White Supremacy know that they must do so because they are in danger of being genetically annihilated or in the vernacular "fucked off the planet"(thanks, Josh). Their very lives are at stake so they must maintain the White/Non-White power equation at all times.

However, non-white people up until the present time have been satisfied with just existing/surviving under Global White Supremacy. Many of us are grateful to breathe another day, eat another day and yes, have sex another day. Existence is cruel and harsh for the vast majority of non-white people on planet Earth and yet many of us are satisfied with trying to acquire as many material benefits as we can to ease the pain and suffering that we experience.

I could be incorrect,but,I think that the vast majority of non-white people don't see the collective threat that White Supremacy/Racism is to our very survival. That's why we have failed so far to counter R/WS. We have not been able to pinpoint and understand the problem and make it part of our reason for existing. Millions of non-white people are being taking off the planet by the White Supremacists/Racists directly and indirectly,however, I think we don't feel threatened by possible extinction.

WIIFNWPTRWSWJ ? This means WHATS IN IT FOR NON-WHITE PEOPLE TO REPLACE WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE?

I am just thinking out loud. Your thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Following the Logic Reply with quote

Very interesting questions Trina. Let's start at the beginning...

Trina wrote:
People, what is LOGIC and what is SPIRIT?. No dictionary definitions please. They tend to confuse me. Make it plain.

You're going to find that there may be different definitions of the words from different people. I would say that SPIRIT is the animating force in all things. LOGIC, meaning you look at things just the way they are and then you figure out why that thing is the way that it is...and then you figure out if it should be doing what it is doing or shouldn't be doing what it is doing...and if it shouldn't be doing what it is doing you figure out a way to stop that thing, that person, whatever it is from doing what it is doing if it is destructive...then figure out the constructive thing to do. This is what follow THE LOGIC means.

Trina wrote:
Also, how do non-white people make the connection between the logic and spirit of COUNTER-RACISM?

SPIRIT is in everything. I suspect what you mean is HOW do non-white people use SPIRIT to find the LOGIC to replace white supremacy racism with justice. Is this your question? If so please see the answer above for following THE LOGIC. If this does not answer your question let me know and I'll rephrase it.

Trina wrote:
WIIFNWPTRWSWJ ? This means WHATS IN IT FOR NON-WHITE PEOPLE TO REPLACE WHITE SUPREMACY WITH JUSTICE?

The answer is simple...JUSTICE. People don't want to do anything without having a reason to do it. I say the SYSTEM of JUSTICE is better than a SYSTEM of racism white supremacy, but there is no evidence that this is true because we are talking about a concept.

An example would be, before there were airplanes, a person telling another person "I can make a machine that can travel through the air at high speeds and transport hundreds of pounds of cargo by using LOGIC and materials from the ground". Now the person may look at them in dismay. (Concept)

The other person may say "It will take me 6 months to deliver 300 pounds of cargo using 15 horses, three wagons, 50 pounds of food and four additional people. HOW long will it take for your machine to do it?" The response may be "My machine can do it in 10 hours".

Of course you'll get people that say "That can never be done"..or "We already have the most efficient way of transporting goods". See, just because something is being done a certain way doesn't mean there is not a better way of doing it. So the person transporting the goods by horseback may say "Prove it".

Here we go...the person with the machine concept is going to have to follow THE LOGIC, meaning LOGIC that leads to the revelation of truth. Can't start out lying to themselves or that airplane will never get off the ground. When the math calls for a certain length of wingspan that person will have to use that length of wingspan.

Once that person has built the airplane that person can demonstrate to the person transporting goods by horseback the mechanics of using the machine to transport goods and WHY it is a more efficient way of doing so. What is not usually done is...what is needed to build, maintain and refine the machine is not factored into the equation...and the materials and the effects of building, maintaining, expanding and refining a SYSTEM of building airplanes MUST be taken into account. The cost of doing business.

What the white supremacists racists say is that the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism is the most efficient SYSTEM for getting things done that has ever existed in the known universe. Now I say that the SYSTEM of justice would be better than the SYSTEM of racism white supremacy because the materials and the effects of a SYSTEM of white supremacy racism are too costly...it means people are going to be mistreated on the basis of color. I say a SYSTEM of justice is a more efficient way of communication among people.

So in "proving" that a SYSTEM of justice is better than the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism I'm going to have to follow THE LOGIC. When THE LOGIC calls for revealing truth I'm going to have to reveal truth or we will never have a SYSTEM of justice.

The only way to "prove" that the concept of a SYSTEM of justice is better than the SYSTEM of white supremacy racism I'm going to have to replace white supremacy racism with justice. To do this in the most efficient manner I'm going to have to codify my speech and actions. Codification is a way of getting things done in the shortest period of time.

The white supremacists racists have decided that the cost of doing the business of racism white supremacy, which is the mistreatment of people on the basis of color, is worth running the business of white supremacy racism.

I hope this helps.
Josh

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, how do non-white people make the connection between the logic and spirit of COUNTER-RACISM?--Trina

Trina,

Try this experiment for clarification. In your above statement, remove the term "COUNTER RACISM" and replace it with the term

"SEXUAL INTERCOURSE"

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: