HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

"Jew"

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: "Jew" Reply with quote

Observed Phenomenon:

People who say they are "Jews" or "Jewish" when asked what race they are.

Hypothesis:

This experiment examines the response of a person that says they are a "Jew" or "Jewish" when asked what race they are. This experiment identifies and promotes the practical value of asking a person if they are a white person. A person who says they are a "Jew" or "Jewish" are thought by many non-white people to be white people. A person who says they are a "Jew" or "Jewish" are thought by many white people to be non-white people. Herein lies the confusion.

As a result of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) there are three functional categories of people:

White people
Non-White people (black, brown, red, yellow, beige, tan, etc.)
White Supremacists (Racists)

Whenever a non-white person deviates from these three functional categories they lose focus. Because there is so much confusion around the terms "Jew" and/or "Jewish" it is best not to deviate from the three basic functional categories of people listed above.

The current supreme SYSTEM functioning on this planet is about color and it functions in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

An effect of this experiment legitimizes the necessity for white people to divide non-white people into categories of non-white people, such as black, pacific islander, hispanic, latino, etc. All of these terms are meaningless in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Experiment:

Questions to ask are as follows:

What is your race? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

What is your ethnic background? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

are you from the Middle East? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

Are you an American? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

Are you a white person?

Are you a white "jew" or a non-white "jew"?

Are you a white "jewish" person or a non-white "jewish" person?

Results:
Once non-white people stray away from the categories the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) use to run all of the business on this planet it leads to confusion.

There are white and non-white "Jews", white and non-white "Catholics", white and non-white "Christians". These are all ideas. White Supremacy (Racism) is an idea that has been made a reality. The White Supremacists (Racists) decide which "religion" is and is not a valid "religion".

Scientific Theory:
A "Jew" is a person that is either white or non-white and the White Supremacists (Racists) decide color classification.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?


Last edited by Edward Williams on Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the purpose of providing clarity Id like to do a "Jew simulation" to better prepare VORs for some of the language they may recieve when running this experiment and to show the utility of this codified approach.

(VGOD, you can do the counter racist response part)




(I will play the part of a "Jew"; my statements as a "Jew" will be in red.)


SCENARIO:


We are in a "diversity meeting", about 20 people, some White people, some non white people... I make the statement:





"African Americans seem to be re-segregating nowadays, groups like the Nation of Islam do some good things but they are divisive; there shouldn't be any separatist or hate groups of any kind"





Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 7:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
For the purpose of providing clarity Id like to do a "Jew simulation" to better prepare VORs for some of the language they may recieve when running this experiment and to show the utility of this codified approach.

(VGOD, you can do the counter racist response part)




(I will play the part of a "Jew"; my statements as a "Jew" will be in red.)


SCENARIO:


We are in a "diversity meeting", about 20 people, some White people, some non white people... I make the statement:





"African Americans seem to be re-segregating nowadays, groups like the Nation of Islam do some good things but they are divisive; there shouldn't be any separatist or hate groups of any kind"






In practicing Compensatory Conversation Control, as defined the in the Counter Racism Strategies and Techniques forum, my response would be:

Nothing said, nothing done.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
On the evening of Thursday, Jan 31st, 2008 I visited a classmates apartment to participate in what I think to be a constructive activity which is to make music. What some people call a 'Jam Session'. I have known this classmate for about 5 months. He has pigment in his skin but I suspected that he was a white person.

So this past Thursday I asked him and he had complications answering. I asked his roomate and his roomate quickly answered 'yes'. Then I gave him the compensatory definition of a white person (any person who functions as white and is accepted by other white people as being white) and he too answered 'yes'. Then a third roomate whom I never met came in and since we were already in discussion I asked him the question: Are you a white person?

The third roomate said that he was a Jew. And I explained to him that I didn't ask him if he was a Jew. Then I gave him the compensatory definition of a white person. He then said he was a hippie. So I asked him what is a hippie and he said someone who believes in peace and free sex. Then I asked, \"Free sex as in anything goes?\" and he said peace and love. And I said, \"Well many people believe in love and peace, not just hippies\".

I then asked him if he was trying to confuse me. He looked like a white person. His skin was fair and he appeared to be a white person. His girlfriend also looked like a white person.

I was feeling confused and I asked him if he was a white person yes or no and he finally answered 'NO'. I think that he was lying through his teeth. All that is left is to observe him and see for a fact whether or not he is a white person.

The point I am attempting to illustrate is that I agree that many people who in fact are white people may respond to the question \"Are you a white person?\" with saying that they are Jew. And this can get very confusing.

In retrospect I don't think that I should've had a long discussion with that person who I suspected to be white (and still do) but who said that they are Jew and NONWHITE.

I conducted an interview with and artist who also said he was a Jew but then later stated that he was indeed a white person. I will attach the link and the interview may be of use to nonwhite people who are beggining to engage in dialogue about how to RWSWJ.

Personally I know that I make a lot of mistakes, the biggest one is pushing the discussion too much. If the person you are inquiring is resistant to make statements then it is best to back off and approach it a different way.

Here is the link: http://norace-inquirer.blogspot.com/2008/01/philip-rubinov-jacobson.html

In your discussion, whether the beginning, during, or at the end, did you find it was more important to find out if the persons speaking were white people or Jews?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Jaime Sanchez wrote:
On the evening of Thursday, Jan 31st, 2008 I visited a classmates apartment to participate in what I think to be a constructive activity which is to make music. What some people call a 'Jam Session'. I have known this classmate for about 5 months. He has pigment in his skin but I suspected that he was a white person.

So this past Thursday I asked him and he had complications answering. I asked his roomate and his roomate quickly answered 'yes'. Then I gave him the compensatory definition of a white person (any person who functions as white and is accepted by other white people as being white) and he too answered 'yes'. Then a third roomate whom I never met came in and since we were already in discussion I asked him the question: Are you a white person?

The third roomate said that he was a Jew. And I explained to him that I didn't ask him if he was a Jew. Then I gave him the compensatory definition of a white person. He then said he was a hippie. So I asked him what is a hippie and he said someone who believes in peace and free sex. Then I asked, \\\\\\\"Free sex as in anything goes?\\\\\\\" and he said peace and love. And I said, \\\\\\\"Well many people believe in love and peace, not just hippies\\\\\\\".

I then asked him if he was trying to confuse me. He looked like a white person. His skin was fair and he appeared to be a white person. His girlfriend also looked like a white person.

I was feeling confused and I asked him if he was a white person yes or no and he finally answered 'NO'. I think that he was lying through his teeth. All that is left is to observe him and see for a fact whether or not he is a white person.

The point I am attempting to illustrate is that I agree that many people who in fact are white people may respond to the question \\\\\\\"Are you a white person?\\\\\\\" with saying that they are Jew. And this can get very confusing.

In retrospect I don't think that I should've had a long discussion with that person who I suspected to be white (and still do) but who said that they are Jew and NONWHITE.

I conducted an interview with and artist who also said he was a Jew but then later stated that he was indeed a white person. I will attach the link and the interview may be of use to nonwhite people who are beggining to engage in dialogue about how to RWSWJ.

Personally I know that I make a lot of mistakes, the biggest one is pushing the discussion too much. If the person you are inquiring is resistant to make statements then it is best to back off and approach it a different way.

Here is the link: http://norace-inquirer.blogspot.com/2008/01/philip-rubinov-jacobson.html

In your discussion, whether the beginning, during, or at the end, did you find it was more important to find out if the persons speaking were white people or Jews?


The most important thing for me to find out was whether the person I was talking to was either a white person or a nonwhite person. But when the person responded to the question \"Are you a white person?\" with saying that he was a \"Jew\", that confused me because I felt that I didn't want to go into religion. Furthermore, I fear going into a discussion about religion particularly with \"Jews\" because they seem to feel that they are victims too. And this confuses me because I may perceive them to be white and it is my understanding that this system that exist (White Supremacy) is set up for them to succeed in all areas of people activity, regardless of \"religion\". Because I too understand that White Supremacy is the most powerful religion.

I understand that there may be nonwhite \"Jews\" or white \"Jews\" but I was certain that the person I was talking to appeared to be white. And I suspect that he benefits, whether he likes it or not, either directly or indirectly from the system of White Supremacy. But he said that he was nonwhite. I accepted his answer but didn't tell him I thought it was a lie, And the discussion was over and I left their apartment.

I notice that the word \"Jew\" is put in quotes. I put the word \"Jew\" in quotes because according to logic a \"Jew\" does not exist because a \"Jew\" must mean a person who practices Justice, if it's going to mean anything at all.

First question: Do you put the word \"Jew\" in quotes because of similar reasons and if not can you explain why you do put the word \"Jew\" in quotes?

Sometimes I put the word in quotes. But basically the word is just a label for what a person does. Everything comes down to saying and doing. Everything else is a label for either saying or doing. A jew or a "jew" is just a label that describes behavior. Any person who says they are a jew or a "jew" when they are asked if they are a white person is not answering the question that was asked. My next question may have been..."Are you a white jew or a non-white jew".

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Second question: I also see that putting the word \"Jew\" in quotes allows you to use the word for the sake of efficiancy while at the same time using it in a way (with quotes) that is correct. I see that this is done when the word is in written form, but what if a nonwhite person is asking a person he or she suspects to be white if they are a \"white 'Jew'\"? How does the nonwhite person put that quote into a verbal form?

Usually people make hand gestures symbolizing quotation marks.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Third question: In the scenario that I experienced, the person that I suspected to be white said that they were a Jew and at the end of the discussion after much debate, the person said that they were nonwhite. Yet I still suspect that they are white. In my case, I left it at that, but what should a nonwhite person say/do if the person that they are asking and suspect to be white says that they are a Jew and nonwhite?

It depends on the reason the non-white person is asking the question. I generally do not ask people if they are a white person unless I require that clarification.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
Do you think that more and more people who may actually be classified by the White Supremacist as being white and who \"practice\" \"Judaism\" will respond to the question \"are you a white person?\" by saying that they are \"nonwhite Jews\"?

I don't know.

Jaime Sanchez wrote:
And if so, what are some examples of thought, speach and action that a nonwhite person may engage in to counter this confusion?


There was a person in one of the Ending Racism 2020 talks who said he was a Jew who also said when he is around non-white people he functions as a white person but when he is around white people who mistreat people on the basis of color he functions as a non-white person. So, when talking to this person I refused to allow him to function as a white person.

You can find that audio in the Counter-Racism Mall entitled "Ending Racism 2020 Volume 2". It's really simple for me because I'm not trying to find out if someone is a jew. I'm not being mistreated on the basis of not being a jew. I'm being mistreated on the basis of color. So when a person talks about they are a jew they are just talking about something that they say and/or something that they do that has been labeled the behavior of a jew. So I don't argue with people about whether or not they are a jew and I don't make enquiries about what being a jew is all about because I ain't interested in becoming one. I also don't need to know if someone is a jew in order to produce a SYSTEM of justice. So the information about whether or not someone is a jew becomes less and less important to me.

There are certain assumptions that go along with the label "jew" and the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) want to make sure you keep making them. So I focus on the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) rather than focus on the assumptions about what a jew is or what a jew isn't. Also taking the overall strategic position that a jew is a person that practices justice helps to provide focus. So when I ask someone if they are a white person I'm really interested in the question to myself...is it possible that this person could attempt to mistreat me on the basis of color. Once the person says they are a white person, I immediately become suspicious of the person being a racist (white supremacist) if I deem that person as able, based on the evidence, to practice racism (white supremacy).
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3074
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Codified Soldier wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:


So, when talking to this person I refused to allow him to function as a white person.



Mr. Williams, what speech and/or action did you use to accomplish this?

I would ask questions such as asking the person if they are a white person.

For example, I would ask a question that only a white person is qualified to answer if the answer is the correct answer. If a non-white person attempts to answer the question I would ask the non-person that attempted to answer the question if they are a white person. If the person says they are a white person I would let them know that I would like a truthful answer to the question and because the way the question is phrased only a white person can provide a truthful answer.

You can listen to examples of this in the Ending Racism 2020 meeting I attended. I'll change the rotation for the Counter-Racism Radio Network on tomorrow and make sure I place the Ending Racism 2020 meeting in rotation. You'll be able to look at the Counter-Racism radio network web page to determine when it will broadcast.

There is evidence that non-white people do not pay razor sharp attention to questions that are asked. Which could also be related to non-white people not asking questions with razor sharp focus and/or asking questions that require razor sharp focused answers.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SynQ



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 20
Location: a world ruled by white supremacy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Observed Phenomenon:

People who say they are "Jews" or "Jewish" when asked what race they are.

Hypothesis:

This experiment examines the response of a person that says they are a "Jew" or "Jewish" when asked what race they are. This experiment identifies and promotes the practical value of asking a person if they are a white person. A person who says they are a "Jew" or "Jewish" are thought by many non-white people to be white people. A person who says they are a "Jew" or "Jewish" are thought by many white people to be non-white people. Herein lies the confusion.

As a result of the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) there are three functional categories of people:

White people
Non-White people (black, brown, red, yellow, beige, tan, etc.)
White Supremacists (Racists)

Whenever a non-white person deviates from these three functional categories they lose focus. Because there is so much confusion around the terms "Jew" and/or "Jewish" it is best not to deviate from the three basic functional categories of people listed above.

The current supreme SYSTEM functioning on this planet is about color and it functions in all areas of people activity including Economics, Education, Entertainment, Labor, Law, Politics, Religion, Sex, and War.

An effect of this experiment legitimizes the necessity for white people to divide non-white people into categories of non-white people, such as black, pacific islander, hispanic, latino, etc. All of these terms are meaningless in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Experiment:

Questions to ask are as follows:

What is your race? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

What is your ethnic background? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

are you from the Middle East? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

Are you an American? (This question should not be asked because it allows the person responding too much wiggle room. Scratch this question from your list.)

Are you a white person?

Are you a white "jew" or a non-white "jew"?

Are you a white "jewish" person or a non-white "jewish" person?

Results:
Once non-white people stray away from the categories the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) use to run all of the business on this planet it leads to confusion.

There are white and non-white "Jews", white and non-white "Catholics", white and non-white "Christians". These are all ideas. White Supremacy (Racism) is an idea that has been made a reality. The White Supremacists (Racists) decide which "religion" is and is not a valid "religion".

Scientific Theory:
A "Jew" is a person that is either white or non-white and the White Supremacists (Racists) decide color classification.


I suspect that this same experiment can be applied to other words that are applied to people, that cause confusion about their function in the system of Racism / White Supremacy.
_________________
Need money? Ask White people to make a Compensatory Investment Request to help you eliminate Racism/White Supremacy. Non-white people can't afford to do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
SynQ



Joined: 11 Apr 2006
Posts: 20
Location: a world ruled by white supremacy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such words like "Latino" or "Hispanic". Or "nationalities" like "Mexican","Egyptian", "Brazilian","Arab", etc. Any of these words could be placed in this experiment and you would get the same result. Your experiment is very constructive.
_________________
Need money? Ask White people to make a Compensatory Investment Request to help you eliminate Racism/White Supremacy. Non-white people can't afford to do it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations