HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

My Avatar
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:23 am    Post subject: My Avatar Reply with quote

Since several persons have expressed interest in my avatar I will address it here.


I don't know if the person in the photo is a "Jew". As far a I know a "Jew" is a person who practices "Judism".

What I do know is this person was singled out by the White supremacists as an example of a non white person.

Check out the link:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/der-ewige-jude/stills.shtml




In a system of racism White supremacy, if you ain't a White person you are a nigger.

This includes: ET

Lassie

Flipper

King Kong

Godzilla

Pele

Oprah

Neely Fuller

Anne Frank....



I chose my avatar as a way to keep the focus on what a White person is

and

what a White person is not.

Based on the thought, speech and/or action of the White supremacist, I have concluded the person I use as an avatar is NOT a White person.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:08 pm    Post subject: Re: My Avatar Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Since several persons have expressed interest in my avatar I will address it here.


I don't know if the person in the photo is a "Jew". As far a I know a "Jew" is a person who practices "Judism".

What I do know is this person was singled out by the White supremacists as an example of a non white person.

Check out the link:

http://www.holocaust-history.org/der-ewige-jude/stills.shtml




In a system of racism White supremacy, if you ain't a White person you are a nigger.

This includes: ET

Lassie

Flipper

King Kong

Godzilla

Pele

Oprah

Neely Fuller

Anne Frank....



I chose my avatar as a way to keep the focus on what a White person is

and

what a White person is not.

Based on the thought, speech and/or action of the White supremacist, I have concluded the person I use as an avatar is NOT a White person.


Josh

Thank you for the clarification sir.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
hello



Joined: 04 Dec 2003
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Josh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I don't know if the person in the photo is a "Jew". As far a I know a "Jew" is a person who practices "Judism".


You don't know what a Jew is!
Then this is why you blame whites.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

XXX,

Are you a "Jew"?


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
XXX,

Are you a "Jew"?


Josh


I am a White! non Jew.
The color of a Jews skin is white.
But a Jew is not of the white race.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Josh wrote:
XXX,

Are you a "Jew"?


Josh


I am a White! non Jew.
The color of a Jews skin is white.
But a Jew is not of the white race.


XXX, so that I may gain knowledge and understanding, will you please tell me:

1)what qualification(s) of a person of the white race is(are) lacking in a person who is a Jew and has white skin ?

2)if there are any persons with skin darker than the person depicted in Josh's avatar who are, in fact, persons of the white race?

_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 6:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Josh wrote:
XXX,

Are you a "Jew"?


Josh


I am a White! non Jew.
The color of a Jews skin is white.
But a Jew is not of the white race.

White skin? I've never seen skin the same color as a white crayon. The person in that picture doesn't have skin the same color as a white crayon.

What are you talking about XXX when you say someone has white skin when that person clearly doesn't haver skin the same color as a white crayon?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HelixHair

Quote:
1)what qualification(s) of a person of the white race is(are) lacking in a person who is a Jew and has white skin ?


The life goal of a Jew is to amass wealth. And as a race, world
domination has nearly been achieved.
The subject is far to complex for me to describe in this format.
Please refer to the link below for study of the Jew.

http://www.anti-semitism.net/



Quote:
2)if there are any persons with skin darker than the person depicted in Josh's avatar who are, in fact, persons of the white race?


The threshold for individual perception of race using pigmentation
as a sole criteria. Would vary from individual to individual.
If you would provide a progressive chart I will be glad to
give my selection.


Virtual_GOD




Quote:
White skin? I've never seen skin the same color as a white crayon. The person in that picture doesn't have skin the same color as a white crayon.

What are you talking about XXX when you say someone has white skin when that person clearly doesn't haver skin the same color as a white crayon?


The criteria that you select for white skin color is one that I do not
hold. However you are of course entitled to your
own opinion.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

[quote="XXX,"]
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:
White skin? I've never seen skin the same color as a white crayon. The person in that picture doesn't have skin the same color as a white crayon.

What are you talking about XXX when you say someone has white skin when that person clearly doesn't haver skin the same color as a white crayon?


The criteria that you select for white skin color is one that I do not
hold. However you are of course entitled to your
own opinion.

You didn't answer the question.

Is your skin the same color as a white crayon?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You didn't answer the question.

Is your skin the same color as a white crayon?

No
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX,

Thank you for your responses. However, I have not yet received an answer to either the questions I last posed to you.


XXX wrote:

HelixHair wrote:


1)what qualification(s) of a person of the white race is(are) lacking in a person who is a Jew and has white skin ?


The life goal of a Jew is to amass wealth. And as a race, world
domination has nearly been achieved. The subject is far to complex for me to describe in this format. Please refer to the link below for study of the Jew.

http://www.anti-semitism.net/


That subject may be very interesting. However, currently, I am seeking an answer to question 1) above. Did you understand that question?


XXX wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
2)if there are any persons with skin darker than the person depicted in Josh's avatar who are, in fact, persons of the white race?


The threshold for individual perception of race using pigmentation
as a sole criteria. Would vary from individual to individual.
If you would provide a progressive chart I will be glad to
give my selection.


XXX, from, the statement you made earlier, it is logical to conclude that skin color is NOT the sole criterion for being a "member of the white race." Therefore, I would not be interested in the exercise you proposed above. I would, however, very much like an answer to question # 2. Did you understand this question?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The simplicity of the answers that you
request.
Severely limit the probability of you receiving
a response that would accurately describe a persons
beliefs. This noted, I will give The answers
you request in the form you desire, "one word
response".
However this noted I reserve the right to expand on my
answers should the time come when it appears that my
statements are contradictory. and also please feather
note . That given your desire to receive
a limited response. You will be unable to accurately
establish true mindset or intent.



Quote:
1)what qualification(s) of a person of the
white race is(are) lacking in a person who is a Jew
and has white skin ?

None.


Quote:
2)if there are any persons with skin darker
than the person depicted in Josh's avatar who are, in
fact, persons of the white race?
No.


Now in the spirit of fairness if I may pose
a question of you?


1. All things beaning equal.
If two men, one Black and one white. Were
drowning and you could save only one. Would
you save the black man or the white man?



Thanks in advance for your response.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3081
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 3:29 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Quote:
You didn't answer the question.

Is your skin the same color as a white crayon?

No

What is "white skin" if it is not the same color white as a white crayon?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2003 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is "white skin" if it is not the same color white as a white crayon?

The color of a white human is the color that is furthest from the
color of a black person.

My turn.

Do you like white people (The color furthest from black.)?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations