HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

My Avatar
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
XXX, wrote:

HelixHair wrote:
4)If the aforementioned baby were the offspring of parents who were black persons but not known to be, until she/he exhibited distinguishing behavior patterns, would she/he be classified as white or nonwhite ?


The baby would be classified as white but if the background of the
parents were not know the physical and mental patterns would
be watched more closely.

HelixHair wrote:
5) If the aforementioned baby were the offspring of parents who were Jews but not known to be, until she/he exhibited distinguishing behavior patterns, would she/he be classified as white or nonwhite ?


Same answer as #4 but a Jew would be much harder to spot.

HelixHair wrote:
6)What are the most frequently observable things that white people do that Jews do not do?


As compared to Jews.

White people tend to work with there hands.
White people tend to value money less.
White people tend to be less prone to mental illness such
as schizophrenia.
White people tend to be more aggressive.
(More than Jews less than blacks)
White people tend to have less of an ability to focus
on long term goals.
White people tend to value education less.
White people tend to be more socially gregarious.
(More than Jews less than blacks.
The color of a white persons face can turn red when he/she
is in an agitated mental state. A true Jew CANNOT show blood
in the face. ie his complexion will change very little and never
to red.


XXX, those were very interesting and informative answers. Thank you very much.

I am not prepared, at this time, to answer the question you posed to me. I would like to give the best possible answer. With your permission, I would like to study it further before answering. Barring circumstances beyond my control, and with your permission, I will answer that question within 48 hours.


Of course take your time sir.
As similar debate has endured since the dawn of time.
And will continue long after you or I have expired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Quote:
What do you mean when you say "white skin" since "white skin" is not the color white?


Anybody can see that I have answered your question. And that you
actually have some other direction you wish to take the focus of
of your posts. This is fine with me, so I will again answer your
question but will expand on what should be obvious to any casual
observer.

White as it relates to race is a general term, as is fast, slow,
high, deep, hot, cold, dirty, clean, green, black, red pink..etc

We say that the sky is blue it is not the color of a blue crayon
but the term is widely excepted and used to describe the sky as
blue. We say that a car is clean but it still has minute amounts
of dust on it so why do we still call it clean.

Also the interpretation of any of the above adjectives will vary
from the prospective of the observer.

Now with this in mind let me directly answer your question.

Quote:
What do you mean when you say "white skin"


When I say "white skin" I mean a color of skin that originated
in the northern regions of the earth and include but is not limited to
Nordic, European, Celtic, Danish, Irish, German and Russian decent.

Quote:
since "white skin" is not the color white?


White skin is not pure white because White in this case
is a generalized descriptive term. That is used because
the of the limits of our language and sensory ability
to discern slight shades of color.

Who decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?


Hmm I do not know what part of the world this group comes from
but it is apparently not from the United States (Where I am from)
So I am only able to offer my opinion as It pertains to this region.

In the US it is a disadvantage to be born white.
To be born white means that you can never hold
public office if you display pride in your race.

To be born white means that if you ever assault a
person who is not white you will be charged with
an additional crime called "A hate crime"

To be born white means that you can never openly
support your race in any way with out constant police
harassment.
including but not limited to the following..

Educational support, Child care, religious groups,

Every race in the US has a constitutional right to Pride
and support of there race UNLESS THERE SKIN IS WHITE.

Special low interest business loans are given to every race
BIASED on race. EXCEPT TO WHITES.

Quote:
Who decides if a person is a white person,


Generally speaking, if your skin is white and you say you
are white most will accept you as such until proven
other wise.


Quote:
a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?


This depends on the actions of the individual of any race.
If you are willing to spend four years in college and/or
work hard and with a clear focus anyone can achieve
some measure of success no matter what there race.

Now beyond this if you are talking about amassing billions
and billions of dollars you would ether have to be or would
have to work closely with JEWS.
This one race JEWS accounts for only 2.9% of the population
of the US yet holds 25% of all the wealth.


But again except for beaning a Jew race is not important
although beaning white puts you at a greater disadvantage
that any other race.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Quote:
Who decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?


Hmm I do not know what part of the world this group comes from
but it is apparently not from the United States (Where I am from)
So I am only able to offer my opinion as It pertains to this region.

In the US it is a disadvantage to be born white.
To be born white means that you can never hold
public office if you display pride in your race.

To be born white means that if you ever assault a
person who is not white you will be charged with
an additional crime called "A hate crime"

To be born white means that you can never openly
support your race in any way with out constant police
harassment.
including but not limited to the following..

Educational support, Child care, religious groups,

Every race in the US has a constitutional right to Pride
and support of there race UNLESS THERE SKIN IS WHITE.

Special low interest business loans are given to every race
BIASED on race. EXCEPT TO WHITES.

Quote:
Who decides if a person is a white person,


Generally speaking, if your skin is white and you say you
are white most will accept you as such until proven
other wise.


Quote:
a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?


This depends on the actions of the individual of any race.
If you are willing to spend four years in college and/or
work hard and with a clear focus anyone can achieve
some measure of success no matter what there race.

Now beyond this if you are talking about amassing billions
and billions of dollars you would ether have to be or would
have to work closely with JEWS.
This one race JEWS accounts for only 2.9% of the population
of the US yet holds 25% of all the wealth.


But again except for beaning a Jew race is not important
although beaning white puts you at a greater disadvantage
that any other race.

Do you realize you didn't answer the question? I'll repost it again here for your convenience. Please try not to make more than one question out of the only question I'm asking at this time.

Who decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?

You ask a queston that has no single answer.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Quote:
Who decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person?

You ask a queston that has no single answer.

"A" question with no "single" answer. Thank you for the conversation. I can now complete my analysis.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe what you are looking for? is that society
decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person. And to some degree you are right, and I can
see your point. But I do not agree that this is an absolute I
still believe that the genetic makeup of mankind as a whole
gives way to constants of perception that would lead any individual
of any race to a similar conclusion biased on observation of a similar
sensory input despite intimations of a peer group.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
I believe what you are looking for? is that society
decides if a person is a white person, a POWERFUL person or a POWERLESS person. And to some degree you are right, and I can
see your point. But I do not agree that this is an absolute I
still believe that the genetic makeup of mankind as a whole
gives way to constants of perception that would lead any individual
of any race to a similar conclusion biased on observation of a similar
sensory input despite intimations of a peer group.

Thank you sir/ma'am...there's no need for confusion...I already got my answer.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Generally speaking, if your skin is white and you say you
are white most will accept you as such until proven
other wise.
--xxx,



Hmmm?

Until proven otherwise by WHOM?


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 7:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Generally speaking, if your skin is white and you say you
are white most will accept you as such until proven
other wise.
--xxx,



Hmmm?

Until proven otherwise by WHOM?


Josh

See Josh, that whole sentence is not logical. XXX has already stated that "white skin", whatever that is, is not the same color white as a white crayon. Now he's saying "if your skin is white". Either it's white or it's not white. White is not a "generic category" as XXX says...it is a specific category that defines how someone functions.

If you follow the logic XXX leaves you with you will be confused. I suspect it is racist logic.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Until proven otherwise by WHOM?

By the subconscious conclusions of a majority of observers
of all races. Reinforced by subliminal peer feed back.


Virtual_GOD and Josh.

Please define the term " racist "
[/quote]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
Quote:
Until proven otherwise by WHOM?

By the subconscious conclusions of a majority of observers
of all races. Reinforced by subliminal peer feed back.


Virtual_GOD and Josh.

Please define the term " racist "

Now Josh...take a look at that answer. Does it add clarity for you?

XXX, I have placed the definition of a "racist", that is in the United-Independent Compensatory Code/System/Concept, in the Counter-Racism Definitionary. I agree with this definition, logically speaking.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
XXX,



Joined: 22 Dec 2003
Posts: -28

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not seem to find the Counter-Racism Definitionary could you
please provide either a quote or a URL.

Also is it possible for black person to be a "racist" ?

Thanks for your time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:
I do not seem to find the Counter-Racism Definitionary could you
please provide either a quote or a URL.

Also is it possible for black person to be a "racist" ?

Thanks for your time.

The Counter-Racism Definitionary is one of the seven forums on the Counter-Racism Discussion Board. Go to the main page of the Counter-Racism Discussion Board by going to http://www.counter-racism.com/ and click the "Discussion" link at the top of the page.

There you will find the Counter-Racism Definitionary forum. Click that and you'll find a definition for "Racist". You can also simply click the Counter-Racism Discussion Board Forum Index link that is located under the logo in the upper left-hand corner of this screen to get to the main page of the Counter-Racism Discussion Board.

The definition also answers the question in your last post. Let me know if you continue to have problems finding it.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

XXX, wrote:

Now in the spirit of fairness if I may pose
a question of you?

1. All things beaning equal.
If two men, one Black and one white. Were
drowning and you could save only one. Would
you save the black man or the white man?


Thanks in advance for your response.


XXX,

Thank you for permitting me more time to study the question. With the intent to help produce justice, here is my response.

The above question can be answered correctly when the question shown below can be answered. I will post both solutions within short order of discovering the solution to either.



When drowned, which of the two men will be more dead?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations