HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

SEX Intrusion

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:12 am    Post subject: SEX Intrusion Reply with quote

Non-white males should never talk to white males or white females about problems faced by and/or with other non-white males or females. This is the way white people who practice white supremacy (racism) get information about non-white people that results in a more refined mistreatment of non-white people on the basis of color.

Non-white females should never talk to white females or white males about problems faced by and/or with other non-white males or females. This is the way white people who practice white supremacy (racism) get information about non-white people that results in a more refined mistreatment of non-white people on the basis of color.

Explanation/Reason:

When non-white males or females want to talk about other non-white males or females in an effort to get an understanding of a problem that they will assist in resolving they should only talk among themselves. If a non-white male or female wants to get a resolution for a problem from a white person they should present the problem without talking about any non-white male or female in particular (by name; address; etc.).

When discussing problems with white people for the purpose of solving the problems, non-white people should always ask the white person the mechanics for that white person and/or any other white person solving their problem, whatever the problem may be.

Non-white people should never discuss problems among themselves and/or among white people without also discussing logical resolutions that will compensate for the major problem of the existence of a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).
Trina

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Virtual_GOD wrote: When discussing problems with white people for the purpose of solving the problems, non-white people should always ask the white person the mechanics for that white person and/or any other white person solving their problem, whatever the problem may be.

Virtual_GOD,

Please a give a short scenario on how the conversation should go between a white person and a non-white person when asking the white person for the mechanics for solving a problem.

Trina
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Quote:

Virtual_GOD wrote: When discussing problems with white people for the purpose of solving the problems, non-white people should always ask the white person the mechanics for that white person and/or any other white person solving their problem, whatever the problem may be.

Virtual_GOD,

Please a give a short scenario on how the conversation should go between a white person and a non-white person when asking the white person for the mechanics for solving a problem.

Trina

Sure.

White person:
Hey Joe (non-white person) look at that (pointing to a female's ass)! What do you think about that?

Non-White person:
(Doesn't look...Makes no comment) (smiles) I have a problem with getting my test facility plan approved. Have you ever submitted a test plan for approval?

White person:
Test plan? Did you see that ass on her?!?

Non-White person:
No. What process do you follow for submitting a test plan? I really need to get this approved as soon as possible.

White person:
Well, I just submit it.

Non-White person:
Whom do you submit it to and how long does it take to get it approved?

White person:
I submit it to Ms. Jackson and she has a period of 2 weeks to approve it.

Non-White person:
That is who I submitted my test plan to and it has been longer than two weeks. That's interesting. Have you ever run into a problem where it has taken longer than two weeks for approval of a test plan by Ms. Jackson?

White person:
No.

Non-White person:
If you ran into a problem where it took longer than two weeks to get your test plan approved what would you do?

White person:
I would call her and leave her a message and also write her an e-mail and copy my boss and her boss. I would also drop another copy on her desk with a nice note letting her know I sent the e-mail and phoned her as well.

Non-White person:
Thank you. Have a good day.

This has happened to me more than just a few times and I always steer the conversation towards solving a problem.
Trina

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

okay, thanks!

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I may add,

All VORs should be aware that these sexual and/or social distractions are often used by White supremacists PRECISELY to fill the vacumn (lack of constructive activity) that becomes more and more apparent the longer the interaction between a VOR and a White supremacist in the workplace.

"drinking" is another one of these events. You don't get the invite to sit in on a "company strategic goals--face time--think out of the box--permission to speak freely" rap session.

But the White people wanna drag you to some birthday celebration (on company time) at a local resturant for drunkeness and joke swapping.

"whats the matter? you're not a team player?"

(((shakin my head)))

You gotta watch out for that.

Let everyone know that as a "team member"; you are there to get the "first downs", "return punts", "make interceptions", "recover fumbles"...

Avoid being steered into a cheerleading or mascot position.

Spend your time studying the "playbook" and improving your skill set.

Josh
HelixHair

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
If I may add,

All VORs should be aware that these sexual and/or social distractions are often used by White supremacists PRECISELY to fill the vacumn (lack of constructive activity) that becomes more and more apparent the longer the interaction between a VOR and a White supremacist in the workplace.

"drinking" is another one of these events. You don't get the invite to sit in on a "company strategic goals--face time--think out of the box--permission to speak freely" rap session.
But the White people wanna drag you to some birthday celebration (on company time) at a local resturant for drunkeness and joke swapping.

"whats the matter? you're not a team player?"

(((shakin my head)))

You gotta watch out for that.

Let everyone know that as a "team member"; you are there to get the "first downs", "return punts", "make interceptions", "recover fumbles"...

Avoid being steered into a cheerleading or mascot position.

Spend your time studying the "playbook" and improving your skill set.

Josh

I have already printed and added this to my code book.. I highly recommend this piece of code to all VORs. Thank you universe. Thank you Josh.
ximena

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 12:15 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Quote:

Virtual_GOD,

Trina

Sure.

White person:
Hey Joe (non-white person) look at that (pointing to a female's ass)! What do you think about that?

Non-White person:
(Doesn't look...Makes no comment) (smiles) I have a problem with getting my test facility plan approved. Have you ever submitted a test plan for approval?

White person:
Test plan? Did you see that ass on her?!?

Non-White person:
No. What process do you follow for submitting a test plan? I really need to get this approved as soon as possible.

White person:
Well, I just submit it.

Non-White person:
Whom do you submit it to and how long does it take to get it approved?

White person:
I submit it to Ms. Jackson and she has a period of 2 weeks to approve it.

Non-White person:
That is who I submitted my test plan to and it has been longer than two weeks. That's interesting. Have you ever run into a problem where it has taken longer than two weeks for approval of a test plan by Ms. Jackson?

White person:
No.

Non-White person:
If you ran into a problem where it took longer than two weeks to get your test plan approved what would you do?

White person:
I would call her and leave her a message and also write her an e-mail and copy my boss and her boss. I would also drop another copy on her desk with a nice note letting her know I sent the e-mail and phoned her as well.

Non-White person:
Thank you. Have a good day.

This has happened to me more than just a few times and I always steer the conversation towards solving a problem.

Virtual_GOD,

Can you provide some insight on two things:

1. How should a conversation go between two Non-White persons, that have reached an impasse and are not resolving a problem together. This problem is occuring in a work team of Non-White persons. Neither are communicating constructively, nor working towards an effective solution. As frustration increases, they begin mistreating one another, and end up going through similar stages, trashy, tacky, violent (verbally), and finally silent. Work matters stack up unfinished. The rest of the team sufers. Sooner or later, people take sides, and the team breaks up to the detriment of all. Later, the predominantly White teams, point to the inefficiency and weakness of the Non-White team. Eventually, we're all out of a job. This is a true story.

2. This type of friction, I have frequently observed in the work place among Non-Whites persons. Sometimes, the behaviors of one or more of the Non-white persons, seems to reflect those of WSR persons. What do you call this? Learned racist behavior among Non-White people? or simply stupidity among Non-Whites, things we do to each other, to keep ourselves down.
Thanks for your insight. ximena
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

ximena wrote:
Virtual_GOD,

1. How should a conversation go between two Non-White persons, that have reached an impasse and are not resolving a problem together. This problem is occuring in a work team of Non-White persons. Neither are communicating constructively, nor working towards an effective solution. As frustration increases, they begin mistreating one another, and end up going through similar stages, trashy, tacky, violent (verbally), and finally silent. Work matters stack up unfinished. The rest of the team sufers. Sooner or later, people take sides, and the team breaks up to the detriment of all. Later, the predominantly White teams, point to the inefficiency and weakness of the Non-White team. Eventually, we're all out of a job. This is a true story.

Fuller talks about non-white people not even going around other non-white people until they have something constructive to say and/or do. This is very important for non-white people to understand, especially non-white people who understand something about how the white supremacists (racists) do what they do and how, as a result of that, non-white people are trained to combat other non-white people (mistreatment). These are the logical mechanics...you can't even be violent with someone if you're not around them.

In the situation you've described the non-white people must be in close proximity to each other because of the practicality of their job function. It is best, because they are still under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), for someone to state at some point for everyone to remain silent and only speak if they have something constructive to say, and in particular only about project improvement.

ximena wrote:
2. This type of friction, I have frequently observed in the work place among Non-Whites persons. Sometimes, the behaviors of one or more of the Non-white persons, seems to reflect those of WSR persons. What do you call this? Learned racist behavior among Non-White people? or simply stupidity among Non-Whites, things we do to each other, to keep ourselves down.

No matter how you shake it up and pour it the non-white people are still victims of white supremacy (racism). Logically speaking, non-white people do not keep each other down under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...the white supremacists (racists) do that...and they do a very efficient job.

Non-white people, as a result of being mistreated on the basis of color, in all areas of people activity, have all kinds of strange behaviors that attempt to compensate for the mistreatment. I suspect this is because the non-white people don't know what they're looking at and/or have not taken the responsibility to say and/or do something about it if they do know what they're looking at. Although this is a tragic circumstance, it is not the fault of the non-white people because they are not keeping each other down.

Every behavior of a non-white person that mistreats, maims, brutalizes, harms, and/or otherwise kills another non-white person is the result of what that non-white person has learned about being a non-white person under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...and the only people that teach non-white people about how to be a non-white person is a white supremacist (racist). That is the reason we know how to do it so well.

But we can come out of that by understanding what we're looking at (racism/white supremacy) and learning to compensate for it by revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times.
ximena

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 3:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
ximena wrote:
Virtual_GOD,

Fuller talks about non-white people not even going around other non-white people until they have something constructive to say and/or do. This is very important for non-white people to understand, especially non-white people who understand something about how the white supremacists (racists) do what they do and how, as a result of that, non-white people are trained to combat other non-white people (mistreatment). These are the logical mechanics...you can't even be violent with someone if you're not around them.

In the situation you've described the non-white people must be in close proximity to each other because of the practicality of their job function. It is best, because they are still under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), for someone to state at some point for everyone to remain silent and only speak if they have something constructive to say, and in particular only about project improvement.

ximena wrote:

No matter how you shake it up and pour it the non-white people are still victims of white supremacy (racism). Logically speaking, non-white people do not keep each other down under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...the white supremacists (racists) do that...and they do a very efficient job.

Non-white people, as a result of being mistreated on the basis of color, in all areas of people activity, have all kinds of strange behaviors that attempt to compensate for the mistreatment. I suspect this is because the non-white people don't know what they're looking at and/or have not taken the responsibility to say and/or do something about it if they do know what they're looking at. Although this is a tragic circumstance, it is not the fault of the non-white people because they are not keeping each other down.

Every behavior of a non-white person that mistreats, maims, brutalizes, harms, and/or otherwise kills another non-white person is the result of what that non-white person has learned about being a non-white person under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...and the only people that teach non-white people about how to be a non-white person is a white supremacist (racist). That is the reason we know how to do it so well.

But we can come out of that by understanding what we're looking at (racism/white supremacy) and learning to compensate for it by revealing truth and using truth to promote justice and correctness in all places and at all times.

Thanks. This is helpful insight.

I may have suggested to the group, something to the effect of what you suggested, minimize talk and focus on project improvement; however, there was also the element of "ego" and "pride" that got in the way. Talk was minimized, to the "silent treatment"; no response when talked to, rudeness, etc. (I have noticed this a bigger problem among nonwhite women; the make up of the team) So even with the focus on the work itself, a resistance took over the group, to acknowledge the nonwhite "team leader". It was , like, yes, we'll kiss up to the white team leader, and work with a white master; but no way, will I bend or acknowledge the leadership of the "nonwhite" (that I was), even if it'll cost me too. Nonwhite women, often get passive agressive in these situations, and will be the last to admit an error, extend an apology, or be plain civil if the person with a little more authority happens to be a non white person. I don't know if it is the same thing among non white men in team situations, with a "team leader"; not a boss (that can fire them). I have never experienced athat much conflict, in mixed teams, as I did in that particular team of only nonwhite women.

I agree that the "strange behaviors" of nonwhite people may be a result or compensation for mistreatment they may have experienced on the basis of color; however, I believe it is our responsibility as non-white persons to become conscious at all times of our behaviors, how we treat one another, and their impact. It is especially critical that we be accountable for our actions, particularly if these result in mistreatment of one another, men with men, women with women, men with women; etc. and that we work towards being civil with one another at all times, under all circumstances.

Thanks.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ximena,

I have have also experienced the phenomenon you described of non white people being "unwilling" to cooperate constructively on some task or project.

What I often try to do is find just one other non white person in the group and "repair the damage" there; then I add another person, and another and another. Its laborious but if you practice the technique you get good at it. The actual mechanics are simple. You focus on helping the other person achieve THEIR objectives by asking THEM questions about what THEY are trying to do.

Their

Them

They

Much of a victim of racisms pathology is rooted in their damaged sense of self worth. Words are tools and by linking the VOR to the project at hand through the use of these personal pronouns they may feel vested enough to cooperate constructively on it with you.

In many ways I think Black people have a subcouncious understanding of how the system of racism White supremacy works. We have this vague sense that White people can't function as White people without niggers; and we want to be like White people i.e NOT MISTREATED ON THE BASIS OF COLOR.

So we try to treat other Black people like niggers.

But all that does is maintain the system of racism White supremacy.

Vicious ain't it?

This is why the thought of all the work that we need to do sometimes leaves me in a catatonic state. Long before non white people can get together and work constructively and effectively, they need to have the concept of a "useful Black person".

Thats where Im at right now. I don't even try to talk about racism White supremacy with another Black person. My first job is to get them trained to associate my presence with constructive useful activity of value.

Like I said, it can be laborious; I might hafta offer them constructive information on a variety of topics (car repair, nutritional advice, a good deal on stereo speakers...) before we even start work on the "project".

Black people have been severely damaged by the system of racism White supremacy. Fuller uses the word "retarded" to describe what has been DONE to Black people.

I use to hate it when he said that.

But now I know why he chose that word to describe our condition.

Josh
ximena

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Ximena,

I have have also experienced the phenomenon you described of non white people being "unwilling" to cooperate constructively on some task or project.

What I often try to do is find just one other non white person in the group and "repair the damage" there; then I add another person, and another and another. Its laborious but if you practice the technique you get good at it. The actual mechanics are simple. You focus on helping the other person achieve THEIR objectives by asking THEM questions about what THEY are trying to do.

Their

Them

They

Much of a victim of racisms pathology is rooted in their damaged sense of self worth. Words are tools and by linking the VOR to the project at hand through the use of these personal pronouns they may feel vested enough to cooperate constructively on it with you.

In many ways I think Black people have a subcouncious understanding of how the system of racism White supremacy works. We have this vague sense that White people can't function as White people without niggers; and we want to be like White people i.e NOT MISTREATED ON THE BASIS OF COLOR.

So we try to treat other Black people like niggers.

But all that does is maintain the system of racism White supremacy.

Vicious ain't it?

This is why the thought of all the work that we need to do sometimes leaves me in a catatonic state. Long before non white people can get together and work constructively and effectively, they need to have the concept of a "useful Black person".

Thats where Im at right now. I don't even try to talk about racism White supremacy with another Black person. My first job is to get them trained to associate my presence with constructive useful activity of value.

Like I said, it can be laborious; I might hafta offer them constructive information on a variety of topics (car repair, nutritional advice, a good deal on stereo speakers...) before we even start work on the "project".

Black people have been severely damaged by the system of racism White supremacy. Fuller uses the word "retarded" to describe what has been DONE to Black people.

I use to hate it when he said that.

But now I know why he chose that word to describe our condition.

Josh

Very insightful and helpful Josh. Next time I find myself in a similar situation, I will try the techniques you suggest.

As I reflect further on that situation, the "we" vs. "them" construct was among our group. Since "I" (a nonwhite person) had tiny bit more authority (team leader), I became the "bad guy". So instead of working with me, they started fighting me and others within the group. ..sort of a "misplaced counter action" ...
instead of countering racism outside our group; they focused their energy internally--fighitng within, something that was two times more hurtful and draining, than when it comes from the racists themselves.

BTW Josh-- the group was a "nonwhite" mix -- but was not all Black. It consisted of Blacks and Hispanics. But it clearly was NOT black vs latinos thing, as the negative energy was going every which way.

Did you assume we were all Black?

Thanks for your comments.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ximena,

Look at it this way...in a prison, no prisoner wants to be told what to do and how to do it by another prisoner. Prisoners get downright resentful of that when it happens.

Whatever "authority" a prisoner thinks he/she has in a prison, that prisoner was given that "authority" by someone more POWERFUL than them and all of the prisoners know it...even the prisoner given the "authority".
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you assume we were all Black?--ximena

Oh no ximena, it just sounded like a bunch of non white people.

VGOD laid out the dynamic I was going to use. Those same non white people who had a problem with you funtioning as "supervisor" will not have that problem with a White person.

A Black person looks at a Black "supervisor" and understands at some level that they were "installed" by a White person...they are thinking;
"hey, why didn't they install me? Im a nigger too...what is this bullshit!"

This is what is going on in Iraq as we speak. When the White supremacists began installing niggers in the "New Iraqi Government" (yeah right) they knew the result would be niggers killing niggers.

Is there any better way for White supremacist to take the focus off themselves?

The average Black person can only name one member of the U.S supreme court.

Can you guess which one?

Right, the nigger; now why is that?

My suggestion for non white people who are "installed" in supervisory positions is to let everyone know that you are funtioning as a "messenger" for "someone else".

If Im not mistaken, this is how rank functions in the military. soldiers are trained to respond to the uniform and not the person wearing it. That person may not "like you".

When non white people understand you are not "trying to act White"; they are better able to concentrate on the task at hand.

"acting White" (yeah...and you thought you left that in elementary school)

Josh
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> How to Counter Racism (White Supremacy) in the Work Place All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: