HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Talking with a white person...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Talking with a white person... Reply with quote

I was talking with a white person two days ago. The whole conversation was about "do white people fear non-white people will not practice justice if non-white people became the most POWERFUL people in the known universe."

This white person was using this as justification, in this conversation, for the behavior of white people mistreating non-white people. I didn't take the throughout history routine because I thout it would be the long way around. You know...the "throughout history there is no evidence of non-white people in a position of POWER over white people and mistreating them".

I asked the white person..."what comes to mind for you when non-white people say they are serious all the time?". The white person responded by saying..."it means they are interested in self-respect". I asked..."is there any other kind of respect?"...and the white person responded by saying..."no".

I have been telling people that for years I'm always serious, which is the reason I asked the question. I still laugh and play basketball and such but I'm still always serious. I think we have a vision of being serious as behaving like Mr. Spock. I tried that too. I've experimented with lots of things in my effort to counter racism (white supremacy) and I'm still experimenting because we are still under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

I think it catches white people "off guard" when I tell them I'm always serious and at the same time smiling at in their face. Sometimes they ask..."you're kidding right?"...and I respond by saying..."I never kid".

Which approach is more effective for you, to learn to stop smiling and laughing with people or let the words do the work for you by simply saying that you are serious?
James Jones

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think it catches white people "off guard" when I tell them I'm always serious and at the same time smiling at in their face. Sometimes they ask..."you're kidding right?"...and I respond by saying..."I never kid".

Interesting, I've been told all my life that I look too serious and very mean, WTF???
I always took it as: "Nigger, don't you want to smile, laugh, and tell jokes so we can better hurt you."

As a child, we play games with other children. But the playing stops when someone gets hurt. And if it's a child out there doing some hurting, we learn to STOP playing with them.
Non-White people must learn to STOP playing with White People because they can and will hurt you.
EpioN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny when you talk to white person. You're there talkin to them, having a conversation. Then they say something that is just remotely racist. They notice what they said, and so did you. You give them a look, just a regular look, to see how they react. I tend to get this answer......white person puts hands in the air and says...."I'm just saying man, I'm not a racist or anything." What does this reaction tell me. It tells me that the person feels some level of guilt, of course they don't want to be branded a biggot, so they quickly apologize. Yet I feel they hide something inside. Now this fear of being branded a biggot. It is what a racist fears, they (racists) want to lift this fear from their fellow white people, that is their goal. While my thoughts aren't very organized, I know this....I know that the truest factm the most purest if ideas, is that white supremacists are the way they are for fear. Fear of many things. Not because they think they are suprior, but because they feel threatened. Fear puts into question their "superiority" doesn't it? Why do whites feel the need to ensure their survival? hmmmmm. Why do they feel the need to lift this fear of being branded a racist?
EpioN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:40 am    Post subject: Fear Reply with quote

It's funny when you talk to white person. You're there talkin to them, having a conversation. Then they say something that is just remotely racist. They notice what they said, and so did you. You give them a look, just a regular look, to see how they react. I tend to get this answer......white person puts hands in the air and says...."I'm just saying man, I'm not a racist or anything." What does this reaction tell me. It tells me that the person feels some level of guilt, of course they don't want to be branded a biggot, so they quickly apologize. Yet I feel they hide something inside. Now this fear of being branded a biggot. It is what a racist fears, they (racists) want to lift this fear from their fellow white people, that is their goal. While my thoughts aren't very organized, I know this....I know that the truest factm the most purest if ideas, is that white supremacists are the way they are for fear. Fear of many things. Not because they think they are suprior, but because they feel threatened. Fear puts into question their "superiority" doesn't it? Why do whites feel the need to ensure their survival? hmmmmm. Why do they feel the need to lift this fear of being branded a racist?
EpioN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: sorry Reply with quote

sorry I posted twice, didnt mean to do that.
Karim

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 4:51 am    Post subject: Re: sorry Reply with quote

BOT

Last edited by Karim on Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: Fear Reply with quote

EpioN wrote:

Epinon,

Reading your post, I didn't get the idea that your thoughts are unorganized.

However, judging from your post, it seems as though you are struggling to find the correct words to accuratly or best describe what it's like to be a victim-of Racsim.

Truthfully, if you wanted to find out WHY white people practice racism your going to have to ask a white person.

But, even if 1000 white people told you the exact reason WHY, I'm not sure what benifit that information of that would be.

Instead for me, the BIG QUESTION isn't WHY they practice Racsim/white supremacy. The big question is HOW they practice what they practice.

Finding out HOW they do what they do is what counter-racist science should be about.

Replace White Supremacy with JUSTICE.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Fear Reply with quote

smallz wrote:
EpioN wrote:

Epinon,

Reading your post, I didn't get the idea that your thoughts are unorganized.

However, judging from your post, it seems as though you are struggling to find the correct words to accuratly or best describe what it's like to be a victim-of Racsim.

Truthfully, if you wanted to find out WHY white people practice racism your going to have to ask a white person.

But, even if 1000 white people told you the exact reason WHY, I'm not sure what benifit that information of that would be.

Instead for me, the BIG QUESTION isn't WHY they practice Racsim/white supremacy. The big question is HOW they practice what they practice.

Finding out HOW they do what they do is what counter-racist science should be about.

Replace White Supremacy with JUSTICE.

smallz

I agree smallz...how the white people who practice racism (white supremacy) practice it and what to do about it.

I could be incorrect but it appears that all roads lead to counter-war. I know a lot of niggers don't want to talk about that...don't even want to think about it...but there is a reason counter-war is the 9th area of people activity and it is the last resort for victims of racism (white supremacy).

Most non-white people, even non-white people who are developing counter-racist strategies and techniques, are talking in a circle. The bottom line for any non-white person looking to replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice has got to be counter-war.

One of the questions all non-white people interested in establishing, maintaining, expanding, and refining a SYSTEM of justice should ask themselves is if they are capable and willing to carry out Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice (MECJ) when or if all else fails.

If they are not...what the fuck are they talking about?
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some of them may be checking to see if Fuller left something out of the code book.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:08 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Some of them may be checking to see if Fuller left something out of the code book.

Josh

Some of who? I don't understand that statement.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
One of the questions all non-white people interested in establishing, maintaining, expanding, and refining a SYSTEM of justice should ask themselves is if they are capable and willing to carry out Maximum-Emergency Compensatory Justice (MECJ) when or if all else fails.

Some VORs may not be willing to carry out MECJ because to do so would mean ending any further counter racism activities on their part INCLUDING, suggestions/experimentation...

How do you know when you have tried everything?

Fuller may have left the best suggestion out of the code book.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:

Some VORs may not be willing to carry out MECJ because to do so would mean ending any further counter racism activities on their part INCLUDING, suggestions/experimentation...

Because there are so many non-white people in relation to white people on the planet (9 to 1 ratio) and the business of white supremacy (racism) operates on percentages, it doesn't matter to white people that a handful of niggers may know something about using words to reveal truth...the white supremacists (racists) can manage that situation. Even if it were a few thousand non-white people. I suspect this is the reason people say there will have to be a "critical mass" of non-white people practicing counter-racism...but no one will say exactly how many people make up a "critical mass".

Once you factor in MECJ the number of non-white people needed to carry out counter-war dramatically decreases. The business of Counter-Racism has to work off percentages as well.

Josh wrote:
How do you know when you have tried everything?

Only the individual can decide if they have tried everything...United-Independent. If people carefully read the 9th area of people activity, Counter-War, this is very evident. Most of the non-white people I know that have read the code book didn't spend a lot of time on that section. There is a reason they didn't.

Josh wrote:
Fuller may have left the best suggestion out of the code book.

Josh

Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After all of this high powered discussion, folks have got to understand that at the core of this thing called "countering racism", it boils down to just YOU and THEM.

That IS War.

A WAR of WORDS, that the white supremacists are also winning by a huge margin.

I think many of us on this discussion board understand how important language is.

So what your say should make sense and most importantlybe logical if your countering racism/white supremacy in order to Replace White Supremacy With JUSTICE.

Cause it's gotta count, so that when the white people 'call you in the office' so to speak, you know exactly what to say, what not to say, and most importantly WHAT TO ASK.

To me, its likey that the idea that white people practice racsim out of some sort of fear of one day becoming COLORED is LIKELY, but at the same time, I don't think its LOGICAL.

Why do I say this?

Example

I have seen/heard White people say that senator Strom Thurmon was a racist when he was still weasing his last miserable days away a short time ago last year 2003.

This gives me reason to belive that the late MR. Thurmon was in fact a White Supremacit/racist.

In addition:

In a recent MSN article is stated: ( http://slate.msn.com/id/2085087/ )

Quote:
Jack Bass and Marilyn W. Thompson present persuasive evidence in their 1998 biography, Ol' Strom, that Thurmond sired a daughter in 1925 with a black house servant named Essie "Tunch" Butler, with whom he reputedly had an extended relationship. Though "Black Baby of Professional Racist" would seem to sail over the man-bites-dog bar of what is news, the story has never really gotten traction.

Question?

How is that Sen. Thurmond could be a "Professional Racist", but would willingly engadge in an "extended relationship" (i.e. sexual relationship) that could stand to produce what a Racist/White Supremacist is "supposed" to fear most?

ANSWER

I could be incorrect, but I suspect a "Professional Racist" can be comfortable in such an arrangement and behave in this manner as long as they are confident that they are able to maintain POWER/CONTROL over the victim and the off-spring that the arrangement produces, as well as the off-spring that the off-spring will eventually produce.

Was this the case for the White Supremacist slave-owner sneaking out to "split some dark oak" in the middle of the night?

Better yet, was this the case for former Sen. Thurmond?

I don't know.

But I suspect it was.

So then, Logically speaking one could ask:

If Thurmond was a "professional Racist" why wouldn't that stop him from DIRECTLY promoting "White Genetic Annihilation" by means of:

Quote:
"sired a daughter in 1925 with a black house servant named Essie"?

At least for me, at this point, the concept of "White Genetic Annihilation" starts slipping through my fingers, Logically speaking.

I don't get the Logic.

P.S.

Quote:
Josh wrote: Some VORs may not be willing to carry out MECJ because to do so would mean ending any further counter racism activities on their part INCLUDING, suggestions/experimentation...

Josh,

There's no dout that counterinc racism/white supremacy is WAR.

Even if you only do it with WORDS.

So if a VOR is gonna go to WAR, they should expect to die.

I don't understand wanting to "go to heavean" but not wanting or expecting to die.

smallz
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly smallz. I see that there are a lot of non-white people not asking enough questions...including myself. Questions such as...

If white people are practicing white supremacy (racism) because they fear "white genetic annihilation", why do they fear "white genetic annihilation"?

I suspect the answer to the question that if white people practice white supremacy (racism) because they fear "white genetic annihilation", the only reason white people fear "white genetic annihilation" is because once the white person becomes "colored" they will not be able to practice white supremacy (racism) any longer.

The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is the value for practicing it.

Follow THE LOGIC.
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Whateva work to help promote justice and correctness.

If it takes a counter-war... O' well

Or words without one shot fired... that's kool

But the question is, what are you doing?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: