HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Saddams capture...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but I still believe you're wrong.

You shouldn't dismiss history, most mistakes will be repeated twice unless you study the mistakes of the past.

White IS a color, not a NON-color. There are plenty of times when people of white color are discriminated against. Just because black people are the ones being discriminated against doesn't mean that that is the only form WORLDWIDE. How come there head of the United Nations is black? What about Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice, both black. There is no white person in control of the Chinese nation, nor are there white sultans in the Arabian peninsula.

The term racism is defined as an act on a person by another person of a different racial background. Black against white, white against black, asian against black, white against asian, black against asian, asian against white..... these are all possibilities.

By saying white supremacy = racism, you're basically saying that whites are responsible for all the hate crimes and wrongdoings in this world, which I think is quite close-minded.

There is no way you can argue that non-whites cannot practice racism, that is truly preposterous. It's like saying asian people cannot practice capitalism, or black people cannot practice Christianity.

Last edited by HighHouse on Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Karim

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:

You shouldn't dismiss the future, most mistakes will be repeated twice unless you study the mistakes of the past.

White IS a color, not a NON-color. There are plenty of times when people of white color are discriminated against. Just because black people are the ones being discriminated against doesn't mean that that is the only form WORLDWIDE. How come there head of the United Nations is black? What about Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice, both black. There is no white person in control of the Chinese nation, nor are there white sultans in the Arabian peninsula.

The term racism is defined as an act on a person by another person of a different racial background. Black against white, white against black, asian against black, white against asian, black against asian, asian against white..... these are all possibilities.

By saying white supremacy = racism, you're basically saying that whites are responsible for all the hate crimes and wrongdoings in this world, which I think is quite close-minded. non-whites cannot practice racism, that is truly preposterous. It's like saying asian people cannot practice capitalism, or black people canno

There is no way you can argue that t practice Christianity.

{{{Shaking my head}}}
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

???
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:

You shouldn't dismiss the future, most mistakes will be repeated twice unless you study the mistakes of the past.

By saying white supremacy = racism, you're basically saying that whites are responsible for all the hate crimes and wrongdoings in this world, which I think is quite close-minded.

There is no way you can argue that non-whites cannot practice racism, that is truly preposterous. It's like saying asian people cannot practice capitalism, or black people cannot practice Christianity.

That's interesting HighHouse. This conversation will not go any further because I will never give up the association that reveals truth...racism = white supremacy.

I have pondered what will white people do to keep non-white people from associating white supremacy and racism as being the same thing. One thing white people can do to keep non-white people from associating racism and white supremacy is for white people to give up their self-classification of "white". I suspect this will not ever happen in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Another alternative for white people to keep non-white people from associating white supremacy and racism as being the same thing is for white people who practice white supremacy (racism) is to intensify the confusion for non-white people by allowing non-white people to function as white people. This is happening already, but at great cost to the POWER of the white supremacists (racists).

But the most economical thing white people who practice white supremacy (racism) can do to keep non-white people from associating white supremacy and racism as being the same thing is to have conversations just like this one between you and I...where a white person will use words to continue to try to convince a non-white person that a non-white person can practice racism...when racism = white supremacy.

Once the non-white person concedes that white supremacy does not equal racism the confusion begins for the non-white person and white people that practice white supremacy (racism) can continue to balance the offset of the business of this confusion with allowing non-white people to function as white people. This way the POWER of the racists (white supremacists) is maintained.

As more and more non-white people begin to recognize that racism is white supremacy, the business of white supremacy (racism) goes up...meaning more and more non-white people will be allowed certain "privileges" that were, only a few years ago, attributed to only white people.

Pretty slick huh? It is of no consequence...I ain't never givin' up the only logical explanation of the current supreme POWER dynamic...that racism = white supremacy. This is the only reason I've posted the science project listed below:

Counter-Racist White Person

You seem to be going according to the experiment's hypothesis...as suspected. It is tragic that the entire world will not get this problem solved because you can't seem to get beyond the terminology...and you could be the only person with the answer to this problem. This is the prime example of why all white people, under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) are racist suspects.

Thanks for the conversation.
HighHouse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But V_God,

Look racism up in the dictionary. It is not logical to say that white supremacy is equal to racism. It just makes no sense. Why can't you see that?

To me this is simple. You can argue that the reason racism exists is because non-whites have been convinced that racism IS NOT white supremacy. This, to me, is like saying that dogs wag their tails because cats purr. They have something in common, but it doesn't make any sense.

Look, I realize we might never see past this point, so let's not let it spoil other useful conversations/discussions we might have.

Thanks,

HighHouse
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow,

That was delicious.

VGOD, I thought this analysis was interesting:

Quote:
Another alternative for white people to keep non-white people from associating white supremacy and racism as being the same thing is for white people who practice white supremacy (racism) is to intensify the confusion for non-white people by allowing non-white people to function as white people. This is happening already, but at great cost to the POWER of the white supremacists (racists).

You used the word "allowing" to describe the phenomenon of a non white person doing something that usually ONLY a White person does.

When I see Kofi Annan or Condi Rice, I get this same sense, I don't know why; that they are allowed to funtion as they do. I also get the sense that they understand their privilege to function like a White person is dependent on their saying and doing certain things and not saying and/or doing other things.

I suspect this perception on my part is due to my own experiences as a non white person in a system of racism White supremacy.

You see, I too have had the experience of being ALLOWED to function as a White person.

And I too found myself saying and doing certain things and not saying and/or doing other things as a way to stay in "good standing" with the White supremacists.

The only way for me to do this was to serve the system of White supremacy AS A NON WHITE PERSON.

In other words, I was still a victim of racism.

My question is this, you stated:

Quote:
"intensify the confusion for non-white people by allowing non-white people to function as white people. This is happening already, but at great cost to the POWER of the white supremacists (racists). "

Could you explain how its a great cost to the power of the White supremacist?

Josh
Dan Freeman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:

You shouldn't dismiss history, most mistakes will be repeated twice unless you study the mistakes of the past.

White IS a color, not a NON-color.There are plenty of times when people of white color are discriminated against. Just because black people are the ones being discriminated against doesn't mean that that is the only form WORLDWIDE. How come there head of the United Nations is black? What about Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice, both black. There is no white person in control of the Chinese nation, nor are there white sultans in the Arabian peninsula.

Quote:
White IS a color, not a NON-color.

I was under the impression that "white" is the absence of COLOR.

My young offspring has and easel for painting she got as a gift.

On the top border to the large white easel-pages, in quotation marks the instructions state:

JUST ADD COLOR.

So, Logically speaking, could a perosn add COLOR to a white piece of paper by using a "white crayon"?

If not, why?

smallz
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

White is a color.

There are white crayons aren't there? Blackboards are black, then you write on them with white chalk.

If this conversation comes down to determining if white is a color, that's just sad.

Oh and Josh, if you say that Cond. Rice and Powell have been ALLOWED to function as white people, you are being racist against your own people. You imply that black people can't do this work as black people, so they need help by whites to do it right. This seems odd to me.

Thanks,

HighHouse
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Oh and Josh, if you say that Cond. Rice and Powell have been ALLOWED to function as white people, you are being racist against your own people. You imply that black people can't do this work as black people, so they need help by whites to do it right. This seems odd to me.
--HighHouse

Your STATEMENT has been noted.

Josh
HighHouse

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What does that mean Josh?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
My question is this, you stated:

Quote:
"intensify the confusion for non-white people by allowing non-white people to function as white people. This is happening already, but at great cost to the POWER of the white supremacists (racists). "

Could you explain how its a great cost to the power of the White supremacist?

Josh

The racists (white supremacists) are losing some of their POWER as non-white people become less and less ignorant of how the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) works.

The SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) is practiced using deception...deception that keeps the non-white people confused and ignorant as to what's really happening. As non-white people begin to question and analyze what is happening, how it's happening, where it's happening, who it's happening to, and why it's happening, the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) become less and less POWERFUL.

White people understand this and that is the primary reason they make it part of their daily activity to be a part of discussions with non-white people to make sure non-white people do not become smarter (more POWERFUL) than them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: