HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Non-white lesbians and homosexuals
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:47 am    Post subject: Re: Non-white lesbians and homosexuals Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Trina wrote:
What causes non-white people to turn into lesbians and homosexuals?

Why would a female want to have sex with another female?

Why would a male want to have sex with another male?

Do you know anyone who is a lesbian or homosexual?



Trina

Trina,

Please define what a lesbian is?

Please define what a homosexual is?



NECKST,

A lesbian is a female who engages in what is commonly referred to as sexual intercourse with a another female. According to counter-racist logic this activity is best described as anti-sex because only a male and female can engage in sexual intercourse by the insertion of the male penis into the female vagina.

A homosexual or anti-sexual person is a usually a person of the same gender, i.e. male and male or female and female having what is commonly referred to as sexual intercourse using their sexual organs. Again, this is confusion because sexual intercourse only happens between a male and a female using their sexual organs. Does this help NECKST?

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Copious, I think you're right when you say it's genetic, but I think there may be part of it that has to do with how you are raised. You are also right to say it's sexually retarded but that can be hurtful to homosexuals.

Josh who is this Dr. Welsing? He sounds interesting. I would like to learn more.

Trina I don't think racism has that much to do with homosexuality. I have observed that homosexuals are probably the BEST at not being racist amonst eachother and being fair with their dealings with people of other races/creeds/genders/religions/etc. I'm not quite sure how you thought that white supremacists encourage blacks to practice homosexuality.



HighHouse,

You said you observed that homosexuals are probably the BEST at not being racist amongst each other and being fair with their dealings people of other RACES/CREEDS/RELIGIONS/Etc. What exactly do you mean by that?

Do you mean that White Supremacist/Racists homosexuals are probably BEST at not being being RACIST to other White Supremacist/Racists homosexuals? I cram to understand.


I'm not quite sure how you thought that white supremacists encourage blacks to practice homosexuality- HighHouse


HighHouse,

The White Supremacists/Racist control all areas of people activity including
SEX as I suspect you know. When White males or females want to have sex(rape) with non-white people they just go out and do it. Their isn't asking for permission or nothing from non-white people. If the White Supremacist/Racists want to restrict the population of non-white and cause sexual confusion amongst white people, well just introduce the idea an practice of homosexuality amongst them. Tell them this is alright.Allow homosexual parades and individuals into areas where non-white people exist and show this on TV and in movies. Allow same sex marriages and make it "legal". I am sure you are aware of this HighHouse.

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

First of all, what does CRAM mean? And for a lack of a better explanation, YES, racist homosexuals are probably the LEAST racist out of all racists, just because they themselves are outsiders.

As far as saying that racists encourage homosexuality among blacks, that is preposterous. You would be very shallow-minded to assume that whites GO OUT OF THEIR WAY to make black men fall in love with other black men and black women fall in love with other black women. It's just foolish.



A few more notes that apply to this entire website:

You all say that supremacists/racists ARE white, because we are supposably the ONLY ones capable of hating someone of another race. Apparently blacks are uncapable of hate?

Secondly, you always say "non-whites", when CLEARLY it's obvious that you mean just blacks. Thats why I say blacks instead of non-whites in my posts. Blacks seem to be the only minority in the US that have a problem with whites. Asians came to this country and flourished, and still do. There are more whites in jail than asians. Asians are very illustrious, as are latins. Quite frankly, blacks seem to be the only ones having trouble with WHITES.

Now there are several reasons for this, and some are not the black man's fault. Tell me what you think.

Thanks,

HighHouse
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 3:27 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
Trina,

First of all, what does CRAM mean? And for a lack of a better explanation, YES, racist homosexuals are probably the LEAST racist out of all racists, just because they themselves are outsiders.

HighHouse,

When you say "racist homosexuals are probably the LEAST racist out of all racists" do you mean white males who stick their penis in other males anus don't practice white supremacy (racism) as much as white males that do not stick their penis in other males anus?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that's how you define homosexuals, then yes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HighHouse said
Quote:
Now there are several reasons for this, and some are not the black man's fault. Tell me what you think.



HighHouse,

Think about what?

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
If that's how you define homosexuals, then yes.

What are the logical mechanics for a white male who sticks their penis in other males anus practicing white supremacy (racism) less thanwhite males that do not stick their penis in other males anus? What do they say less, and what do they do less than a white male that doesn't stick his penis in the anus of another male that results in non-white people being harmed?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 11:03 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
HighHouse wrote:
If that's how you define homosexuals, then yes.

What are the logical mechanics for a white male who sticks his penis in other males anus practicing white supremacy (racism) less than white males that do not stick their penis in other males anus?

What do white males who sticks his penis in other males anus say less, and what do white males who sticks his penis in other males anus do less than a white male that doesn't stick his penis in the anus of another male that results in non-white people being harmed?

_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, stop saying sticking penises in anuses. We both know what homosexuals are.

The only reason I say racist homosexuals might be more open to other people is because they themselves are discriminated against. It's the same as saying a black man may be nice to a latin man than a white man because he knows that the latin man has it hard too.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Quite frankly, blacks seem to be the only ones having trouble with WHITES.

Now there are several reasons for this, and some are not the black man's fault.
--HighHouse


HighHouse,

Please IDENTIFY the "several reasons Black people have trouble with White people"

THAT ARE NOT THE FAULT OF BLACK PEOPLE.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know Josh, I really don't feel like answering your questions. Not until you show me a little respect and stop being an asshole.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
You know Josh, I really don't feel like answering your questions. Not until you show me a little respect and stop being an asshole.
--HighHouse



Well folks, as you can see HighHouse has reached "Saturation". He has decended to name calling. According to counter racism science, it was just a matter of time.

The steady and constant revelation of truth through the use of counter racism code will eventually cause a White person to feel less powerful.

Here is the dynamic defined:

http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=43&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAhahaha...

DESPITE what you think, this has NOTHING to do with racism/counter-racism. I just DONT LIKE YOU.

Have a nice day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks,



remember all those questions regarding why HighHouse is here?

I think we finally got an answer.

Quote:
HAhahaha...

DESPITE what you think, this has NOTHING to do with racism/counter-racism.
--HighHouse

Exactly,

this is all about YOU practicing racism/White supremacy.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HighHouse wrote:
HAhahaha...

DESPITE what you think, this has NOTHING to do with racism/counter-racism. I just DONT LIKE YOU.

Have a nice day.

Wow...

"Now you/I know, and knowing is half the battle..."
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations