HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Non-white lesbians and homosexuals
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:28 am    Post subject: Non-white lesbians and homosexuals Reply with quote

What causes non-white people to turn into lesbians and homosexuals?

Why would a female want to have sex with another female?

Why would a male want to have sex with another male?

Do you know anyone who is a lesbian or homosexual?



Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 9:46 am    Post subject: Re: Non-white lesbians and homosexuals Reply with quote

Trina wrote:

Do you know anyone who is a lesbian or homosexual?


From what I understand it's a genetic dis-ease.

Also, what does delving into this question have to do with RRWSWJ?

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is a "genetic disease" and why is it a "genetic disease"?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Genetic meaning it's caused by DNA mutations - I highly suspect.

Disease because it is sexualy retarded.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:01 am    Post subject: Re: Non-white lesbians and homosexuals Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Trina wrote:

Do you know anyone who is a lesbian or homosexual?


From what I understand it's a genetic dis-ease.

Also, what does delving into this question have to do with RRWSWJ?

cope


Cope,

It is relevant to the topic of this forum which is Sex under White Supremacy(Racism). I am simply asking questions that hopefully will reveal truth. With the revelation of truth maybe we can get on to the road of Justice.

Trina

P.S. You are not required to respond or answer the above question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue came up at the Cress Welsing Institute last night. The discussion was very interesting because Dr. Welsing went ito some detail describing the possible childhood enviromental origins of this phenomenon.

This program will be broadcast in its entirety on Paltalk in the countering racism room at 10 pm EST.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
This issue came up at the Cress Welsing Institute last night. The discussion was very interesting because Dr. Welsing went ito some detail describing the possible childhood enviromental origins of this phenomenon.

This program will be broadcast in its entirety on Paltalk in the countering racism room at 10 pm EST.

Josh



Thanks Josh!
Will definitely be listening.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize I hadn't answered the question. Yes, I do know one person who says that they practice homosexuality. I have suspect others do as well but they have yet to indicte that to me.

The reason I say it's genetic is because the abnorml behahior has been observed across many species. I rememer my great aunt for example who had a dog who was queer or strange. He was a good dog but he was only attracted to other MALE dogs - from what I observed. The family resigned to saying that he was queer and that was that. It was sort of a joke.

I think I understand the roots of the question, but how exactly does this relate to RWS?

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 4:53 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
I didn't realize I hadn't answered the question. Yes, I do know one person who says that they practice homosexuality. I have suspect others do as well but they have yet to indicte that to me.

The reason I say it's genetic is because the abnorml behahior has been observed across many species. I rememer my great aunt for example who had a dog who was queer or strange. He was a good dog but he was only attracted to other MALE dogs - from what I observed. The family resigned to saying that he was queer and that was that. It was sort of a joke.

I think I understand the roots of the question, but how exactly does this relate to RWS?

cope



Under the current system of Racism/White Supremacy all things are related to R/WS. Everything is happening under the GLOBAL system of White Supremacy/Racism. Sex and anti-sex is influenced by the system of R/WS. Where am I losing you Brother Cope?

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not lost. I simply looking at HOw this helps to REPLACE racism white supremacy with a system of justice. In what context should the discussion be focused in that regard? Please explain.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 10:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
I'm not lost. I simply looking at HOw this helps to REPLACE racism white supremacy with a system of justice. In what context should the discussion be focused in that regard? Please explain.

cope



Ok. I suspect anti-sexual behavior such as lebianism and homosexuality are incorrect behaviors that are encouraged under the system of White Supremacy/Racism. It is behavior that I think is encouraged by the White Supremacists/Racist as a way to control and destroy non-white people. If we can overstand how this behavior is encouraged, promoted, programmed or whatever maybe there are ways we can discourage or counteract this behavior. That's all I have for now.

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HighHouse



Joined: 31 Jan 2004
Posts: 153

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copious, I think you're right when you say it's genetic, but I think there may be part of it that has to do with how you are raised. You are also right to say it's sexually retarded but that can be hurtful to homosexuals.

Josh who is this Dr. Welsing? He sounds interesting. I would like to learn more.

Trina I don't think racism has that much to do with homosexuality. I have observed that homosexuals are probably the BEST at not being racist amonst eachother and being fair with their dealings with people of other races/creeds/genders/religions/etc. I'm not quite sure how you thought that white supremacists encourage blacks to practice homosexuality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 12:46 am    Post subject: Re: Non-white lesbians and homosexuals Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
What causes non-white people to turn into lesbians and homosexuals?

Why would a female want to have sex with another female?

Why would a male want to have sex with another male?

Do you know anyone who is a lesbian or homosexual?



Trina

Trina,

Please define what a lesbian is?

Please define what a homosexual is?
Back to top
maatordeath



Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: OVERSTANDING Reply with quote

Quote:
Trina states, "If we can overstand how this behavior is encouraged, promoted, programmed or whatever maybe there are ways we can discourage or counteract this behavior."


Two of the best books that help me to overstand how white people sexual perversions are encouraged, promoted, programmed into non white people and are imitated by non-white people are

SEX IMPERATIVE
by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
Nutricide..revised/updated version by Dr. Llaila O.Afrika

If you don't have these books, I strongly recommend you all get them.

Lets get overstanding.

Peace brother maatordeath.


SEX IMPERATIVE
"Caucasians have colonized the concept of sex and sexuality. They have attempted to universalized and globalize sex via movies and psychology. Nature will not and can not allow sex to be universalized or globalize. Sex is unique to a people’s culture- it is not multicultural… Caucasians are colonizing sex and attempting to program their sexuality into Africans. Caucasians sexuality practiced by Africans puts the African in conflict with African culture and nature. It makes the African and enemy of their own culture. The Caucasians are trying to change a lion‘s nature to that of monkey. And this makes the African mentally ill and sexual Uncle Tom. The purpose of African sex is to serve Maat (truth, justice, harmony, balance, etc.) Caucasian sex may seem perverted, freaky and abnormal to Africans. However, this book details its natural progression and the history and its confinement within the Caucasian culture. It shows that the confusion over its normalcy among Caucasians is ours not theirs and that Caucasians are united in the effort to turn the world into their sexually perverted playground.”

-from the introduction by Dr. Llaila O.Afrika author of African Holistic Health and Nutricide
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Trina



Joined: 25 Apr 2003
Posts: 416
Location: Somewhere Between the 3rd and 5th Dimension

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 10:40 am    Post subject: Re: Non-white lesbians and homosexuals Reply with quote

NECKST wrote:
Trina wrote:
What causes non-white people to turn into lesbians and homosexuals?

Why would a female want to have sex with another female?

Why would a male want to have sex with another male?

Do you know anyone who is a lesbian or homosexual?



Trina

Trina,

Please define what a lesbian is?



NECKST,

A lesbian is a female who engages in what is commonly referred to as sexual intercourse with a another female. According to counter-racist logic this activity is best described as anti-sex because only a male and female can engage in sexual intercourse by the insertion of the male penis into the female vagina.

Please define what a homosexual is?


A homosexual or anti-sexual person is a usually a person of the same gender, i.e. male and male or female and female having what is commonly referred to as sexual intercourse using their sexual organs. Again, this is confusion because sexual intercourse only happens between a male and a female using their sexual organs. Does this help NECKST?

Trina
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations