HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Why?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:24 pm    Post subject: Why? Reply with quote

Why do Black males "act" like they don't see Black females in public when they are with White females?

They don't act like this when they are in public with Black females. Their eyes are like radar all over some other unsuspecting female's anatomy. They act like their eyes might fall out of their head. On the other hand, if a Black male is hanging out with " Ms. Vanilla Ice" he is on his best behavior. His eyes are all on her like she was gold or something. Y iz that?

Do Black females who are in the company of White males in public "act" like they don't see Black men?

Have you noticed that Black females who date or "marry" White males act like they have no damn thinking sense? They just become sillier and sillier. Is it just the sex(rape) or the mere presence of a White male make a Black female loose her mind? Is it the lies he is filling her head with night and day? I suspect it is all of the above? It's a triple whammy. Mr. White Supremacist/Racist put a serious spell on many non-white females. Santeria, Obeah, Ifa are no match for this. No, m'am. No, sir.

Black males tend to act in similar fashion as well. I remember Paul Robeson III came to lecture at my high school many years ago and he made absolutely no sense. I got the impression that he knew he was not making sense and he was confused. His White wife was staring intently from behind him while he lectured. I wondered why I stayed after school to hear this blathering man. Here he was the son of a very educated, intelligent and very principled non-white man Paul Robeson, Jr. and who by the way didn't marry a White woman. It was tragic. Paul Robeson III was just plain retarded. Retarded by the White Supremacist/Racist system and it was being reinforced by his suspect racist wife. I know we are all retarded by this system. I know it and experience everyday.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Sat May 07, 2005 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:31 pm    Post subject: Re: Why? Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Why do Black males "act" like they don't see Black females in public when they are with White females?

I suspect it is because they know what they are supposed to be doing.

Trina wrote:
They don't act like this when they are in public with Black females. Their eyes are like radar all over some other unsuspecting female's anatomy. They act like they eyes might fall out their head. On the other hand, if a Black male is hanging out with " Ms. Vanilla Ice" he is on his best behavior. His eyes are all on her like she was gold or something. Y iz that?

I suspect it is because they know what they are supposed to be doing.

Trina wrote:
Do Black females who are in the company of White males in public "act" like they don't see Black men?

I don't know. Have you ever dated a white male?

Trina wrote:
Have you noticed that Black females who date or "marry" White males act like they have no damn thinking sense?

Nope. I don't get to talk to them much.

Trina wrote:
They just become sillier and sillier. Is it just the sex(rape) or the mere presence of a White male make a Black female loose her mind?

I suspect it is because she knows what she is supposed to be doing.

Trina wrote:
Is it the lies he is filling her head with night and day? I suspect it is all of the above? It's a triple whammy. Mr. White Supremacist/Racist put a serious spell on many non-white females. Santeria, Obeah, Ifa are no match for this. No, m'am. No, sir.

Black males tend to act in similar fashion as well. I remember Paul Robeson III came to lecture at my high school many years ago and he made absolutely no sense. I got the impression that he knew he was not making sense and he was confused. His White wife was staring intently from behind him while he lectured. I wondered why I stayed after school to hear this blathering man. Here he was the son of a very educated, intelligent and very principled non-white man Paul Robeson, Jr. and who by the way didn't marry a White woman. It was tragic. Paul Robeson III was just plain retarded. Retarded by the White Supremacist/Racist system and it was being reinforced by his suspect racist wife. I know we are all retarded by this system. I know it and experience everyday.

Trina

Trina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:

No, I have never dated a white male.

Trina

Last edited by Trina on Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:

No, I have never dated a male.

Trina

Do you know any non-white females that have ever dated white males?
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:

Trina

Yes, I have a cousin who dated and then "married" a white male. I don't have much interaction with her unless I visit my aunt's home. My aunt is her mother.

Trina
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trina,

When ever Im not sure regarding the dynamics of an event Im witnessing under conditions dominated by racism White supremacy, I use the "prison template".

Most of the sexual intercourse between "guards" and "inmates" goes on in "private" and both parties agree not to discuss it openly.

The prison metaphor clarifies a lot of the people relations that occur under racism White supremacy.

Think about it.

I'll send you a PM later regarding this issue.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2003 5:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Trina wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Quote:

Trina

Yes, I have a cousin who dated and then "married" a white male. I don't have much interaction with her unless I visit my aunt's home. My aunt is her mother.

Trina

You should ask your cousin the above questions. I'd be interested in hearing what her answers are.
Trina

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would ask her, however, we are not on speaking terms. Unfortunately, when I was living in NC I pretty much received the "cold shoulder" from her.

Trina
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Sex under White Supremacy (Racism) All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: