HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

VGQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Josh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 11:53 pm    Post subject: VGQ Reply with quote

I know many non white people who deny the existence of racism White supremacy until they come under attack by it.

Its a very interesting phenomenon to witness because it seems so ironic. The Black person that accuses you of being obsessed with racism White supremacy, who always makes excuses for White people...

Will say: "look at that White bitch commin in here to try to get her a Black man...its fucking disgusting..."

Huh?

I spit my drink out all over the bar; I was like, "did you just say what I think you said?"

Day-um!

I call it the "Clarence Thomas effect". Remember during his hearing for the supreme court?

When he came under attack by White people he said: This is just a high tech lynching of an uppity Black man...

Now this statement is comming out of the mouth of a Black male who often accused OTHER Black people of being too sensitive and unwilling to work hard to succeed.

What I try to do is explain the mechanics behind why all Black people are qualified to make statements regarding the system of racism White supremacy. This is the essence of VGQ. In a system of racism White supremacy, the victims are qualified based on the mistreatment visited upon them by the White supremacists.

My goal now is to get each victim to extend VGQ status to each and every other non white person.

Any suggestions?

Josh
copious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any suggestions for what?

cope
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Re: VGQ Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I know many non white people who deny the existence of racism White supremacy until they come under attack by it.

Its a very interesting phenomenon to witness because it seems so ironic. The Black person that accuses you of being obsessed with racism White supremacy, who always makes excuses for White people...

Will say: "look at that White bitch commin in here to try to get her a Black man...its fucking disgusting..."

Huh?

I spit my drink out all over the bar; I was like, "did you just say what I think you said?"

Day-um!

I call it the "Clarence Thomas effect". Remember during his hearing for the supreme court?

When he came under attack by White people he said: This is just a high tech lynching of an uppity Black man...

Now this statement is comming out of the mouth of a Black male who often accused OTHER Black people of being too sensitive and unwilling to work hard to succeed.

What I try to do is explain the mechanics behind why all Black people are qualified to make statements regarding the system of racism White supremacy. This is the essence of VGQ. In a system of racism White supremacy, the victims are qualified based on the mistreatment visited upon them by the White supremacists.

My goal now is to get each victim to extend VGQ status to each and every other non white person.

Any suggestions?

Josh

In any topic about race/racism explain THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) and explain WHY.
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any suggestions for what?--cope

Any suggestions for how to promote the use and understanding of VGQ among non white people. What is the best way to demonstrate its utility in the application of counter-racism science.

The logic behind VGQ is its ability to keep VORs focused more on the problem of racism White supremacy and less on other victims of racism and how they choose to handle it. This is a more economical approach to countering racism because it encourages VORs to focus what ever counter-racism energy they have onto the people responsible for its practice and not on each other.

Josh
copious

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Any suggestions for how to promote the use and understanding of VGQ among non white people. What is the best way to demonstrate its utility in the application of counter-racism science.

OK, understood. I've been thinking about this in my own time as something has recently happened at work with a young non white female and the suspect racist. After speaking with her I noticed she kept saying she was HOLDING the angst in. She was trying to "be nice". Meanwhile, as she is explaining her voice, tone, and emotional expressions get "more charged". By more charged I mean she becomes less articulate, louder, and almost lost for words of expression - to which I calmly asked her if she noticed she was doing this and she reflected and returned to a more normal state. she did this a few times and each time I would repeat my observation. She actually thanked me afterwards for reminding her of her behavior and that it "wasn;t my fault" she just had this negative energy she didn't know what to do with.

So I proposed via QUESTION how she approached a problem in daily encounters with suspect racist. I gave her Josh's example of what to do in case of a fire and how one should respond. I then used that same thought to say that perhaps that is how she should look at racism - as a FIRE.If she doesn;t remain calm she is liable to get BURNT.

I've been trying to work out a flowchart of what should be said to a victim given each response as a guideline to keep communication effective for each victim in regards to victim response to racism. It could also help other counter racist scientist to have a working plan in the heat of the moment. I digress.

The non-white female and I spoke for some time and she indicated to me that she was thinking of quitting. I asked her why and she said that she wanted to "get away from the problem" because it was starting to make her "feel bad". This really struck me because she was starting to feel physically the way she felt emotionally! I asked her where was she going to go because racism is everywhere. She agreed and said "I know, I know". I told her she was the carrier of seed and thus the ultimate target of racism, she's got to find a way of confronting the problem - like a fire. She said she would think about it but I think she has her mind made up, she's going to quit.

Josh & V_G:
Perhaps the reason non-white females don't show up at the 20/20 (white people attempting to end racism by year 2020 group) is because they sense FIRE. Unlike females males are always trying to rush in that burning building to save SOMTHING - that's the trap. Counter racism is like the sprinkler system, when things look like they are about to go ablaze due to racism the system (counter -system) keeps you cool.

Remain calm in a fire, use the system and stay cool.

cope

PS: Josh does this answer you question?
Josh

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counter racism is like the sprinkler system, when things look like they are about to go ablaze due to racism the system (counter -system) keeps you cool. --cope

Hmmm, I like the metaphor but I don't know if it applies in all "events".

I see counter-racism science like gasoline; or better yet, JP87 (jet fuel...that stuff burns just from lookin at it the wrong way)

When its pure it takes events where they are headed anyway without the White people sitting in chase lounges and drinking mint julip... after White people practice racism White supremacy they should be breathin hard and sweating...just like you are after dodgin all them bullets.

Counter racist science is the way to create that senario.

White people should not be comfortable living in a system of racism White supremacy.

It should not be easy for White people to practice racism.

The production of Justice may take each and every victim of racism acquiring the skills to be a "Neo"; the thought, speech and action to counter deception and direct violence.

I think it can be done.

Josh
Josh

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copious,

I understand your metaphor about keeping cool and calm through the use of code.

The point I am trying to make is that counter-racism code will often make the event "hotter". Racism White supremacy is an ego driven value system and the White supremacist will often redouble their efforts when they experience saturation.

(why no nigger gets the best of me! grrrrrr!)

I think most non white people already know this which may be why they hesitate to use counter-racism code.

I see counter-racism code as an "accelerant", a way of fast forwarding things to where they are headed anyway.

The White supremacists are guarding all the gates, they are holding all the keys which means sooner or later someone is going to have to fight them.

You can try the Martin Luther King way, or the Malcolm X way to produce Justice, but eventually you will be face to face with the White supremacists.

VGQ helps you bypass all the "house niggas", "uncle toms" and racial exhibits the White supremacists are going to place in your path to distract you from who the real operators of the system are:the White supremacists.

Like you said, VGQ will keep you cool but your enviroment can still become dangerously hot.

be advised.

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone ever heard Neely Fuller speak...especially on Paltalk? If you're interested I have lots of audio.

Fuller does two basic things when he is asked a question...even when asked the same question repeatedly...explains THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic) and explains why it reveals truth.

Sure, he's calm and doesn't focus on the name-calling, attacks from other niggers, etc. but those two basic things are the most constructive. Why? Because they promote justice. How do they promote justice? Because the people who need help the most, the victims of white supremacy (racism), which are non-white people, always benefit when truth is revealed...and the victims of white supremacy (racism) are the people who need help the most under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

People can attempt to make counter-racist codification more complex to target a certain group of non-white people, or change code to make counter-racist codification more appealing to another group of non-white people, but I say that's the long way around. When correctness is promoted things are said in the best possible way and/or done in the best possible way. By "best possible way" I mean using the least amount of words and/or deeds possible to have the greatest impact, in terms of revealing truth and promoting justice.

I've even heard it said that different non-white people practice counter-racist codification in different ways...but that is not logical. How many different ways can you practice the fire code? Either you practice counter-racist codification or you don't. You can tell the people that didn't follow the fire code to the letter...they are the ones that got burned.
Trina

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I have never heard Mr. Fuller speak on Pal Talk. I liked to listen to some of your other audio recordings of him. Also, I'd like to hear other recordings of Dr. Welsing as well. Thank you for making some his recordings available on this website. I listened to some of them this morning.

Trina
amethyst

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

V_GOD, I also haven't heard Neely Fuller speak on Paltalk. I'd definitely be interested to hear audio of him. Thanks..
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2003 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll post some events on the Counter-Racism Web Calendar where I'll play both Neely Fuller and Dr. Welsing. You can attend at your leisure.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Re: VGQ Reply with quote

Josh wrote:

Huh?

Day-um!

Any suggestions?

Josh

I use different scenarios that are logically the same in terms of people being mistreated and/or victims of something or someone. Three victims of a car accident who have different injuries as a result of the car accident is one example. Each victim of a car accident has a different experience about what has happened to them and are therefore qualified to express that experience using words and/or actions and should not be critiqued by the other victims of the car accident because they don't all have the same reaction, or feel the same pain, or weren't all in the same position when they realized their victimization, etc.

Each person that is a victim of white supremacy (racism) also reacts in different ways and at different times. A person attempting to practice counter-racism should realize this and also realize that racism (white supremacy) works like a prison in which the non-white people are prisoners of injustice and in any prison the prisoners are supposed to be at each other's throat. That is how the warden and/or guards are able to do what they do with great efficiency. Also each victim of white supremacy (racism) that is attempting to practice counter-racism for the purpose of producing justice should understand they are required to help the people who need help the most.

In the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) the people who need help the most are non-white people. Help works both ways...you are not helping someone that doesn't perceive your words and/or actions as being help. That causes conflict. You can't help a non-white person by explaining to them that they are a victim of white supremacy (racism) by persistently trying to ram it down their throat if they don't agree with you.

Each non-white person has to, in their own time, come to the realization that they are inside of a SYSTEM...a SYSTEM of injustice (racism white supremacy) and that there is a way out. This is the reason I use the problem solving approach. I try to help non-white people solve problems if they are interested in doing so. I also understand that when I hear a non-white person saying whatever they need to say and/or doing whatever they need to do in response to this unjust SYSTEM (racism white supremacy) I am helping them by not critiquing them....I just offer help and if they are ready to receive it I help them.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Josh & V_G:
Perhaps the reason non-white females don't show up at the 20/20 (white people attempting to end racism by year 2020 group) is because they sense FIRE. Unlike females males are always trying to rush in that burning building to save SOMTHING - that's the trap. Counter racism is like the sprinkler system, when things look like they are about to go ablaze due to racism the system (counter -system) keeps you cool.

Remain calm in a fire, use the system and stay cool.

cope

PS: Josh does this answer you question?

What are the non-white males "trying to save" in a group of white and non-white people discussing racism (white supremacy) and counter-racism?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: