HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White are the smartest... Why?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been thinking about this stuff.. I'm changing positions from, to..

So, I gotta agree with Karim here. The simple eXISTENCE of RWS doesn;t mean white people are SMARTER. The existence of RACISM means they are master decievers and have PREPARED for this war by keeping any COUNTER attack confused via language, images, sounds, ideas, threat of violence and direct violence when they deem it.

The IDEA of Racism is Massive, indeed. And it is the fruit of many years of effort by countless persons. but I have come to the conclusion that I can not accept the THOUGHT that racism is smart in the same way nuclear weapons don't make me smile. So, to say RWS is somehow smarter defies logic. It defies compensatory logic.


cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 4:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Been thinking about this stuff.. I'm changing positions from, to..

So, I gotta agree with Karim here. The simple eXISTENCE of RWS doesn;t mean white people are SMARTER. The existence of RACISM means they are master decievers and have PREPARED for this war by keeping any COUNTER attack confused via language, images, sounds, ideas, threat of violence and direct violence when they deem it.

The IDEA of Racism is Massive, indeed. And it is the fruit of many years of effort by countless persons. but I have come to the conclusion that I can not accept the THOUGHT that racism is smart in the same way nuclear weapons don't make me smile. So, to say RWS is somehow smarter defies logic. It defies compensatory logic.


cope

You got VGQ. Fuller says this is part of the counter-racist code most non-white people will never get beyond because their EGO is tied up in it. I agree with Fuller...
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2003 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V_G .. Are you suggesting EGO is tied into the statement I made?

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Cope,

I get your point. It does have logic.

But your definition of "smart" is just too leaky for me to use in counter racism equations such as

White + color = non white

non white = color

white + White = White


I suspect VGOD has already done some work on a counter racist form of Boolean logic in which words have such precision definitions that they can almost function as integers.

By defining "smart" as the ability to do more things, the definition is always logically consistent and contemporary in any age, with any people and any things.

Just look how White people use the term "smart".

Smart bomb--a bomb that after being dropped can glide for a while...turn a corner...glide some more...turn around and go back the other way and get that other nigger...


see what I mean?

I kinda suspect you already know this. When that White person approaches you to sell a "smart" kind of anything, you are already expecting it to be able to do more things than the one you got.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Karim



Joined: 08 Sep 2003
Posts: 329
Location: Orion's Belt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

BoT
_________________
Replace White Supremacy (racism) with Ma'at


Last edited by Karim on Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Last edited by copious on Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
By defining "smart" as the ability to do more things, the definition is always logically consistent and contemporary in any age, with any people and any things.


Thank you for your explaination.

Recently I keep hearing that america is the only FREE nation in the world where people can be FREE and have FREEDOMS that no one else can enjoy. Then suddenly it hit me one night. Freedom is the ability to choose compensatory thought, speech and action.

Defined as I have just done EVERYONE has FREEDOM all the time! Every one has the ability to choose a compensation with thought, speech and or action FOR thought, speech and or action.

As I see it (though you make a sound case) smart means awareness of ones FREEDOM (in regard to people).

The reason I say Whites are no more aware of their freedom than non-whites is because if they where they would choose a better compensation for their own FEAR of the non-white persona.

Is this logical to you?

PS: This song called behind BLUE eyes keeps getting remade. It was recently remade by two different groups!

    Behind Blue Eyes
    No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

    No one knows what it's like
    To be hated
    To be fated
    To telling only lies

    But my dreams
    They aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be

    I have hours, only lonely
    My love is vengeance
    That's never free

    No one knows what it's like
    To feel these feelings
    Like I do
    And I blame you

    No one bites back as hard
    On their anger
    None of my pain and woe
    Can show through

    But my dreams
    They aren't as empty
    As my conscience seems to be

    I have hours, only lonely
    My love is vengeance
    That's never free

    When my fist clenches, crack it open
    Before I use it and lose my cool
    When I smile, tell me some bad news
    Before I laugh and act like a fool

    If I swallow anything evil
    Put your finger down my throat
    If I shiver, please give me a blanket
    Keep me warm, let me wear your coat

    No one knows what it's like
    To be the bad man
    To be the sad man
    Behind blue eyes

revealing truth?

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 11:50 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
V_G .. Are you suggesting EGO is tied into the statement I made?

cope

No sir...I'm not suggesting anything. That is a quote from Neely Fuller that I agree with. It is difficult at best for some non-white people to look at the awsome dynamic of this SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) and refuse to lie to themselves.

There is nothing that came before white supremacy (racism) that can be used to defeat white supremacy (racism).

Follow THE LOGIC.

If that were true there would be no such thing as white supremacy (racism). Whatver non-white people existed before white supremacy (racism), existed before white supremacy (racism). When the white supremacists (racists) came among them whatever the non-white people were doing came under the white supremacists (racists). There is no culture that has ever existed that can be used to defeat white supremacy (racism).

Follow THE LOGIC.

White supremacy (racism) is something new and in order to defeat it we are gonna hafta come up with a counter-strategy and codify it to do it. Most non-white people can't even accept that they have been defeated. Thinking they are in prison and they can get out using their mind.

A code calls for thought, speech, and action...something that is said and something that is done. Most non-white people will not accept their position as functional inferiors in this SYSTEM of injustice and then say..."Well, what are we gonna do about it"...and then move to strategies and techniques...and then move to codifying their strategies and techniques.

The evidence for that is that we are still having this conversation.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
amethyst



Joined: 29 Oct 2003
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

V_GOD wrote:
"Thinking that they are in prison and they can get out using their mind."

V_GOD..this is a powerful statement and the reason why I say this is because most times when I talk to non white people about the system of white supremacy(racism) or when I listen to lectures given by some non white people the idea of Culture and Spiritiuality is always presented. Meaning that non white people(Black people) should retrieve their ancient African cultures which includes their ancient African spirituality. Its been often suggested to me that the key to defeat white supremacy(racism) is the acceptance of our ancient African culture and spirititual practices for example learning about the "secrets" of ancient Kemet(Egypt)....I have noticed that more and more non white people(Black people) who are trying to fight white supremacy are going the "let God and the ancestors handle it"route, instead of dealing with whats physical and what is real. I would think that this "escapism" is a result of non white people having to deal with white supremacy(racism) every second of every day.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

amethyst wrote:
V_GOD wrote:
"Thinking that they are in prison and they can get out using their mind."

V_GOD..this is a powerful statement and the reason why I say this is because most times when I talk to non white people about the system of white supremacy(racism) or when I listen to lectures given by some non white people the idea of Culture and Spiritiuality is always presented. Meaning that non white people(Black people) should retrieve their ancient African cultures which includes their ancient African spirituality. Its been often suggested to me that the key to defeat white supremacy(racism) is the acceptance of our ancient African culture and spirititual practices for example learning about the "secrets" of ancient Kemet(Egypt)....I have noticed that more and more non white people(Black people) who are trying to fight white supremacy are going the "let God and the ancestors handle it"route, instead of dealing with whats physical and what is real. I would think that this "escapism" is a result of non white people having to deal with white supremacy(racism) every second of every day.

You could be correct. What I hear that is contradictory to me is that non-white people will say white people are the most POWERFUL people in the known universe, collectively, but they will not admit that white people are the "smartest" people in the known universe, collectively.

I suspect these same non-white people do not understand the logical mechnics for POWER. POWER is the evidence of being smart. Taking a test ain't the evidence...your "IQ" ain't the evidence...think about it. The people that established the test and control the evaluation of people in accordance with the test criteria...wouldn't it be logcal that they are "smarter" than the people taking the test that score 300 as their "IQ"?

Follow THE LOGIC.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POWER is the evidence of being smart--VGOD


so if "smart" = the ability to do more things

THEN

POWER= the EVIDENCE of the ability to do more things.

OR

POWER = the evidence of being smart




Based on this analysis I suspect there was a time when non white people were smarter than White people.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's interesting you said POWER V_G. I was going to put that in the list of definitions I gave but decided I needed a tighter definition. Josh I think your gotting real close there with:

POWER= the EVIDENCE of the ability to do more things.

Personally I was thinking POWER in regards to people and people relations. So power as I was thinking it was more akin to:

POWER = The perception of great resources and influence.



Oh yea.. And as far as ACCEPTING defeat. No thank you.

I ACCEPT that whites have dominated non-white people but to DEFEAT non-white people it will mean only WHITE people will exist.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking about the differences between White people and White supremacists. Im not looking for a definition of each, I think we have that already. I was trying to find a metaphor or description that would aid victims of racism in their understanding of these two terms by "putting some meat on them" i.e. giving some dimension to the terms. Heres where I am so far.

In Iraq you have U.S soldiers in a military organization. They got guns -n- stuff, they patrol bla bla bla.

In their units you also sometimes have "news reporters" who ride around with them doing their "news reporting.

Now the mechanics here are that these "news reporters" could not function they way they do with out the U.S soldiers and their military system funtioning the way they do. The individual "news reporter" is not a soldier but he couldn't funtion as a "news reporter" without the soldiers.


Following this same logic, I think it is the White supremacists and their system of White supremacy that allows some people to function as White people.


Alot of White people tell me "Im not doin nothin to Black people!


And that may be true. But I suspect they are aware of the mistreatment visited upon non white people in a system of racism White supremacy.

As White people I suspect they know more about how racism White supremacy is practiced than me.

Why?

Because they are "embedded" in the organization of racism White supremacy even as they claim "I ain't doin nothin to Black people!

How am I doin?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3083
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
I was thinking about the differences between White people and White supremacists. Im not looking for a definition of each, I think we have that already. I was trying to find a metaphor or description that would aid victims of racism in their understanding of these two terms by "putting some meat on them" i.e. giving some dimension to the terms. Heres where I am so far.

In Iraq you have U.S soldiers in a military organization. They got guns -n- stuff, they patrol bla bla bla.

In their units you also sometimes have "news reporters" who ride around with them doing their "news reporting.

Now the mechanics here are that these "news reporters" could not function they way they do with out the U.S soldiers and their military system funtioning the way they do. The individual "news reporter" is not a soldier but he couldn't funtion as a "news reporter" without the soldiers.


Following this same logic, I think it is the White supremacists and their system of White supremacy that allows some people to function as White people.


Alot of White people tell me "Im not doin nothin to Black people!


And that may be true. But I suspect they are aware of the mistreatment visited upon non white people in a system of racism White supremacy.

As White people I suspect they know more about how racism White supremacy is practiced than me.

Why?

Because they are "embedded" in the organization of racism White supremacy even as they claim "I ain't doin nothin to Black people!

How am I doin?

Josh

The prison analogy works for me. The question I have for you Josh is are there any "neutral" people in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? In other words...are there any people that are not either practicing white supremacy (racism), allowing white supremacy (racism) to be practiced, or are victims of white supremacy (racism) under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The question I have for you Josh is are there any "neutral" people in the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? In other words...are there any people that are not either practicing white supremacy (racism), allowing white supremacy (racism) to be practiced, or are victims of white supremacy (racism) under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?--VGOD

Hmmm. lets see.

1. A White man and woman could produce a White baby that is not a White supremacist; or a victim of it.

But the child would would be a White person in a system of racism White supremacy

This is the clencher,

allowing white supremacy (racism) to be practiced

They hafta be aware of it to allow it to be practiced.

or do they?


Hmmm, Im not sure about this one.

Lemme think about it.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations