HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

White are the smartest... Why?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Sitting in the wee hours of the night… I began to contemplate.

Why are whites the “smartest” being in the known universe?

I mean are they smarter than non-white because of their ability to deceive? Because history has shown, non-whites have laid down the ground work, of all that is in the known universe as we know.

Let’s see… is it smart to construct objects that doesn’t decompose but accumulated more objects? Or smart to destroy the home which your future offspring must inhabit? Could it be smart, to not know when your time is up? But let me go off base and say, is it smart to deceive anyone in the known universe?

Let me be the first on the record, to say that the values and civil - ization our ancestors (four fathers) laid down was “smart.” Whites used deceit which I find… “Destructive” and that’s not smart.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim, in order for me to respond I need to know what your definition of "smart" is.

How do YOU define "smart"?

Josh
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:45 am    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Sitting in the wee hours of the night… I began to contemplate.

Why are whites the “smartest” being in the known universe?

I mean are they smarter than non-white because of their ability to deceive? Because history has shown, non-whites have laid down the ground work, of all that is in the known universe as we know.

Let’s see… is it smart to construct objects that doesn’t decompose but accumulated more objects? Or smart to destroy the home which your future offspring must inhabit? Could it be smart, to not know when your time is up? But let me go off base and say, is it smart to deceive anyone in the known universe?

Let me be the first on the record, to say that the values and civil - ization our ancestors (four fathers) laid down was “smart.” Whites used deceit which I find… “Destructive” and that’s not smart.

It all comes down to the definition of the word "smart". What is your definition of the word "smart"?
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Karim, in order for me to respond I need to know what your definition of "smart" is.

How do YOU define "smart"?

Josh

Smart --- functioning “correctly” in the universe.

A Smart person--- a being that function “correctly” in the universe.

Visa verse

An Un-smart person--- a being that function in-correctly in the universe.

Ok… let’s examine this word “smart” carefully. Would you label, an individual who doesn’t make correct analyzes, as smart? Or if some person approach you with an answer of four to the problem two plus one… is that correct? Is that particular person smart with his/her analyzes of the problem?

---Hilda made it to class two hours late today. Martha, the teacher, warns Hilda about her tardiness and threatens action if she continues. Hilda ignored her warning, and action after action continues excessive tardiness. Hilda is expelled and months later she returns to class, but made it two hours late.

Now tell me, is this smart?

Last edited by Karim on Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:12 pm    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

It all comes down to the definition of the word "smart". What is your definition of the word "smart"?

Visa verse

Ok… let’s examine this word “smart” carefully. Would you label, an individual who doesn’t make correct analyzes, as smart? Or if some person approach you with an answer of four to the problem two plus one… is that correct? Is that particular person smart with his/her analyzes of the problem?

---Hilda made it to class two hours late today. Martha, the teacher, warns Hilda about her tardiness and threatens action if she continues. Hilda ignored her warning, and action after action continues excessive tardiness. Hilda is expelled and months later she returns to class, but made it two hours late.

Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

Visa verse

According to your definition of "smart" no person is "smart" because no person in this universe is functioning "correctly"...meaning saying and/or doing everything in accordance with truth...that is...unless you have a different definition for "correctly".

I define "smart" as "having the ability to do more things". White people that practice white supremacy (racism) can do everything any other white person can do plus everything any non-white person can do. Why? Because white supremacy (racism) is a behavioral SYSTEM that controls the behavior of all non-white people.

Little pieces of behavior that white people choose to do that results in people those white people classify as non-white being mistreated because of that classification. Counter-racism has to be a behavioral SYSTEM as well. Little pieces of behavior that the victims of white supremacy (non-white people) choose to do...something that is said and/or something that is done that will neutralize the behavior white people who choose to practice white supremacy (racism).

Currently, white people that practice white supremacy (racism) are running things...meaning they have the ability to do more things than any other people in the known universe.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim

Karim, can anybody be said to be functioning correctly in a system where injustice is present?

Lets look at in on a smaller scale...a smaller scale universe.

Based on your definition, inside the concentration camp i.e Bergan Belsen, Auschwitz, Dauchau... can anyone there be said to be functioning correctly?

How about the concetration camp nurse or doctor?

The smartest people are running the camp.

The evidence of their smartness is the piles of emaciated dead bodies stacked up by the furnace everyday.

This is why I define "smart" as:

the ability to DO more things

People confuse the word "smart" with the word "better".

Or even worse, WISE

Teenagers are smarter than babies.

Adults are smarter than teenagers.

But this analysis in no way justifies teenagers mistreating babies or adults mistreating teenagers.

Being smart means having more ABILITY.

The more ABLE a person is, the more responsABLE they should be.

Once again, White people already know this. But they take advantage of that nigger ego to avoid solving the mother of all problems, racism White supremacy.

Admitting you are a victim of White supremacy means acknowledging White people are smarter and more powerful.

and vice versa.

Black people don't wanna do that cause it hurts their ego.

So most of us are stuck in a tacky arrangement.

Niggers ain't being truthful,

and

White people ain't being truthful.

Its tacky.

its tacky like: "if you don't talk about me raping you everyday, I promise to use condoms...everyday"

and niggers agree.

(((shakin my head)))

tacky tacky tacky.

The wound of racism White supremacy ain't never gonna heal until you rip that fetid scab off it, clean out all that oozing white pus and maggots...let some sunlight and air get to it, dump some peroxide on it...

Its gonna hurt,

But just for a while.

And then it can finally heal.

Counter racism means making the tuff calls and doing what needs to be done WHEN it needs to be done.

Fuck around too long and that gangreen is gonna set it.

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

According to your definition of "smart" no person is "smart" because no person in this universe is functioning "correctly"

Exactly…. No one in the known universe is “smart” as we know… by my definition.

Virtual_God wrote:
I define "smart" as "having the ability to do more things".

So not having the ability to do more things… is “Un-smart” in other words “Dumb”.

I have problems with that definition because

---Hilda, a white female makes it to class two hours late today. Martha, a non-white teacher, warns Hilda about her tardiness and threatens action if she continues. Hilda ignored her warning, and continues excessive tardiness. Hilda come to class, but makes it two hours late.

Flip it around.

---Whites, people who classify themselves as white, who is recognizes by others who is classified as white, and function as white, in all nine areas of the people activities. Evades non-whites habitat, rape, murder, etc; Rather than openly attacking whites, non-white demands justice (correct actions--- being smart) and whites ignores their demands and continue to evade non-white territories. Whites evade Iraq to combat terrorism.

In the definition you gave… because Hilda (whites) has the ability to do more things, she is smarter than Martha (non-whites). I don’t follow.

Personally I think that whites are no smarter than anyone, because of their ability to deceive. If whites act in a manner that is term correct in the universe (1 + 1 = 2 not 1 + 1 = 3) such behavior our ancestor exhibit… then that’s “Smart”.
Josh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim,

If our anscestors were smart,

How did white people become smart enough to enslave them?

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Karim,

If our anscestors were smart,

How did white people become smart enough to enslave them?

Josh

Brains and brawns

It’s a difference between being “smart”… and knowing how to kill.

It’s not that our ancestors were dumb or un-smart, they were just simply deceived.

Think about it… Whites lived in “severely” cold terrain. The only instinctive ability of those apes was, “only the strong survive.” Bringing out behavior to deceive other whites, because food was not as abundant. Kill other whites because of poor protection of what little wealth they may have obtained. And lastly there was the lust for flesh because of the close quarters of the land they inhabited… Kinda like being in prison.

Our ancestor… lived in lands of abundant or prosperity. They needed not to kill because there was nothing they couldn’t obtain that the next men couldn’t. They were spiritual people and the sanctity of sex wasn’t made im-pure.

Our ancestors didn’t know how to deal with the in-correct behavior of whites… simple
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 11:02 pm    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

According to your definition of "smart" no person is "smart" because no person in this universe is functioning "correctly"

Exactly…. No one in the known universe is “smart” as we know… by my definition.

Virtual_God wrote:
I define "smart" as "having the ability to do more things".

So not having the ability to do more things… is “Un-smart” in other words “Dumb”.

I have problems with that definition because

---Hilda, a white female makes it to class two hours late today. Martha, a non-white teacher, warns Hilda about her tardiness and threatens action if she continues. Hilda ignored her warning, and continues excessive tardiness. Hilda come to class, but makes it two hours late.

Flip it around.

---Whites, people who classify themselves as white, who is recognizes by others who is classified as white, and function as white, in all nine areas of the people activities. Evades non-whites habitat, rape, murder, etc; Rather than openly attacking whites, non-white demands justice (correct actions--- being smart) and whites ignores their demands and continue to evade non-white territories. Whites evade Iraq to combat terrorism.

In the definition you gave… because Hilda (whites) has the ability to do more things, she is smarter than Martha (non-whites). I don’t follow.

Personally I think that whites are no smarter than anyone, because of their ability to deceive. If whites act in a manner that is term correct in the universe (1 + 1 = 2 not 1 + 1 = 3) such behavior our ancestor exhibit… then that’s “Smart”.

I understand your dilemma. You're looking at an individual white person as being "smarter"...when in fact each individual white person is "smarter" because they are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). This part of the equation can never be understated.

If I hold a gun on a white person am I smarter than the white person I'm holding a gun on? Nope...'cause I'm in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...and I'm not a white person.

Always keep in mind that you're in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) until you're not in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). This will keep you focused. And because I'm in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) the white supremacists (racists) control my behavior. Even as I write this the white supremacists (racists) know I'm doing it and they control my behavior while I'm doing it because if the white supremacists (racists) were not practicing white supremacy (racism) I wouldn't be doing this.

So you see...the white supremacists (racists) can do what I'm doing and they can practice white supremacy (racism)...I can't practice white supremacy (racism) so the white supremacists (racists) do have the ability to do more things than I can.
Josh

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our ancestors didn’t know how to deal with the in-correct behavior of whites… simple--Karim

Wait a minute,

I thought you said our anscestors were smart.

Sounds like the White people found a way to "outsmart" our ancestors.

But even if they didn't, we still wound up in chains on a ship.

Karim,

Think about what you are doing.

You are on a counter racism discussion board at 11pm at night talking about how smart your ancestors were.

Think about why you are doing this; why you are trying to solve a problem your smart ancestors couldn't.

How did you end up with this baby?

Josh
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 2:26 am    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:

I understand your dilemma. You're looking at an individual white person as being "smarter"...when in fact each individual white person is "smarter" because they are in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). This part of the equation can never be understated.

If I hold a gun on a white person am I smarter than the white person I'm holding a gun on? Nope...'cause I'm in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)...and I'm not a white person.

Always keep in mind that you're in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) until you're not in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). This will keep you focused. And because I'm in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) the white supremacists (racists) control my behavior. Even as I write this the white supremacists (racists) know I'm doing it and they control my behavior while I'm doing it because if the white supremacists (racists) were not practicing white supremacy (racism) I wouldn't be doing this.

So you see...the white supremacists (racists) can do what I'm doing and they can practice white supremacy (racism)...I can't practice white supremacy (racism) so the white supremacists (racists) do have the ability to do more things than I can.

I just can't deal with the, "ancestor is un-smart thing"...

Kufu, Ma'aT, Geometry, Monotheism, Imhotep, the list can go on and on…

I don’t know…

Well, I guess I have to accept defeat, like my ancestors…

Or do I…

LoL

“---I rather die in my grave than live as a slave.”
Karim

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Our ancestors didn’t know how to deal with the in-correct behavior of whites… simple--Karim

Wait a minute,

I thought you said our anscestors were smart.

Sounds like the White people found a way to "outsmart" our ancestors.

But even if they didn't, we still wound up in chains on a ship.

Karim,

Think about what you are doing.

You are on a counter racism discussion board at 11pm at night talking about how smart your ancestors were.

Think about why you are doing this; why you are trying to solve a problem your smart ancestors couldn't.

How did you end up with this baby?

Josh

Everyday before I interact with the Sun (Ra), Water (Nun), Earth (Geb), and the Wind (Shu) … I give praise to the ancestors for all what was done and all that is to do. And it is because of their consciousness I feel that I am propelled to counter-racism…

And doing a poor job I might add.

I just hate when the definition of smart makes it seem like I am giving praise to un-smart or dumb people… I love what our ancestor done over history… the complete “opposite” of whites!!!

And God (the darkness) said, Let there be light: and there was light. – Genesis 1:3
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:15 am    Post subject: Re: White are the smartest... Why? Reply with quote

Karim wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:

I just can't deal with the, "ancestor is un-smart thing"...

Kufu, Ma'aT, Geometry, Monotheism, Imhotep, the list can go on and on…

I don’t know…

Well, I guess I have to accept defeat, like my ancestors…

Or do I…

LoL

“---I rather die in my grave than live as a slave.”

Karim,

It's not an acceptance of defeat...it's an acceptance of your position under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). If you're going to solve this problem you have to know where you are, where you want to be and why, and how to get to where you want to be. If you start telling yourself lies you never will get out of this SYSTEM.

When a prisoner sits in prison and says..."I'm really not in prison because I can go anywhere I want to go in my mind and all of the prisoners that were here before me could do the same thing...so it's the warden that's in prison"...well...that person ain't never gonna get out of prison.

If you want to get out of that prison you have to take notice and recognize your position as a prisoner, figure out if you want to get out of that prison and also figure out why you want to get out of that prison, and start studying how...the mechanics...for getting out of that prison and saying and/or doing what is necessary to get out of that prison of injustice.

That's what counter-racism is all about...saying and/or doing what is necessary to replace the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) with a SYSTEM of justice. If everything you think, everything you speak, and everything you do is not in accordance with truth...in your mind you will be out...just like the prisoner who thinks it's the warden that's in prison, but the prisoner doesn't think he or she is in prison.

Like Tank said...We got a lot to do, we gotta get to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Following THE LOGIC All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: