HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

All's FAIR (White) & Love IS War: Deadly Playa Hatin'??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Please allow me to clarify.

Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

White people can tan to appear dark skinned, but they do not have the "natural" tan.

You didn't answer the question. Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

I don't think I understand the question because I thought I had answered it. Allright then, no.

Let me clarify my question which you did not answer.

You said this website follows a scientific method which doesn't exclude "why" questions. So why do you (and Josh) question Helixhair's preoccupation with why white people practice racism (white supremacy)?

This is not a website question. It is a question of niggerization because that is the result of where the conversation is going. People question "why" all the time. HelixHair questions "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy). People question "why", not just HelixHair, but others question "why" non-white people question "why" white people question racism (white supremacy). Now you question "why" people are questioning "why" non-white people question "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy)...and we still haven't gotten to what to say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy).

And yet you persist in questioning "why"? Because niggers are so niggerized we get stuck in trying to figure out "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) and this conversation is an excellent example of it. Non-white people get stuck in the "paralysis of analysis".

Whatever your assumptions are as to "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) they are your assumptions. If you choose to accept the assumptions of others as to "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) that is your choice. I'm only interested HOW to counter racism (white supremacy).

I hope I've answered your question. White people who practice racism (white supremacy) are the best at pitting non-white people against each other.

What do you say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Dark Switch



Joined: 11 Aug 2005
Posts: 100
Location: Europa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Please allow me to clarify.

Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

White people can tan to appear dark skinned, but they do not have the "natural" tan.

You didn't answer the question. Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

I don't think I understand the question because I thought I had answered it. Allright then, no.

Let me clarify my question which you did not answer.

You said this website follows a scientific method which doesn't exclude "why" questions. So why do you (and Josh) question Helixhair's preoccupation with why white people practice racism (white supremacy)?

This is not a website question. It is a question of niggerization because that is the result of where the conversation is going. People question "why" all the time. HelixHair questions "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy). People question "why", not just HelixHair, but others question "why" non-white people question "why" white people question racism (white supremacy). Now you question "why" people are questioning "why" non-white people question "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy)...and we still haven't gotten to what to say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy).

And yet you persist in questioning "why"? Because niggers are so niggerized we get stuck in trying to figure out "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) and this conversation is an excellent example of it. Non-white people get stuck in the "paralysis of analysis".

Whatever your assumptions are as to "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) they are your assumptions. If you choose to accept the assumptions of others as to "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) that is your choice. I'm only interested HOW to counter racism (white supremacy).

I hope I've answered your question. White people who practice racism (white supremacy) are the best at pitting non-white people against each other.

What do you say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy)?

Yes, you have answered the question. Thank you.
I would answer that the scientific method takes some getting used to for those who have been niggerized under the System of racism (white supremacy). Those not used to thinking, worry about thinking too much and being caught up in the "paralysis of analysis", but that is no remedy for acting without possession of an accurate appraisal of the phenomena.

It is a pity no other new people are posting here as neophytes to this information. I have to bother you with my primitive analysis which you have already gone through many times.

Reasoned assumptions, theories . . . whatever. I find that the observed behaviour accords with the hypothesis.

I read this website and the UICCSC, and listen to the radio.
I do not know how to counter racism, but I'm learning
_________________
Most white people hate Black people. The reason that most white people hate Black people is because whites are not black people. - Neely Fuller Jr.
quoted in Cress Welsing (1991)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Please allow me to clarify.

Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

White people can tan to appear dark skinned, but they do not have the "natural" tan.

You didn't answer the question. Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

I don't think I understand the question because I thought I had answered it. Allright then, no.

Let me clarify my question which you did not answer.

You said this website follows a scientific method which doesn't exclude "why" questions. So why do you (and Josh) question Helixhair's preoccupation with why white people practice racism (white supremacy)?

This is not a website question. It is a question of niggerization because that is the result of where the conversation is going. People question "why" all the time. HelixHair questions "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy). People question "why", not just HelixHair, but others question "why" non-white people question "why" white people question racism (white supremacy). Now you question "why" people are questioning "why" non-white people question "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy)...and we still haven't gotten to what to say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy).

And yet you persist in questioning "why"? Because niggers are so niggerized we get stuck in trying to figure out "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) and this conversation is an excellent example of it. Non-white people get stuck in the "paralysis of analysis".

Whatever your assumptions are as to "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) they are your assumptions. If you choose to accept the assumptions of others as to "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) that is your choice. I'm only interested HOW to counter racism (white supremacy).

I hope I've answered your question. White people who practice racism (white supremacy) are the best at pitting non-white people against each other.

What do you say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy)?

Yes, you have answered the question. Thank you.
I would answer that the scientific method takes some getting used to for those who have been niggerized under the System of racism (white supremacy). Those not used to thinking, worry about thinking too much and being caught up in the "paralysis of analysis", but that is no remedy for acting without possession of an accurate appraisal of the phenomena.

It is a pity no other new people are posting here as neophytes to this information. I have to bother you with my primitive analysis which you have already gone through many times.

Reasoned assumptions, theories . . . whatever. I find that the observed behaviour accords with the hypothesis.

I read this website and the UICCSC, and listen to the radio.
I do not know how to counter racism, but I'm learning

It is no bother at all. I am still learning. The scientific method is difficult for non-white people to use but I think it is essential in terms of using thought, speech, and action all at the same time. I could be incorrect.

I look forward to learn from you.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?

I suspect the basic unit of all socio-political activity is truth. Something the racists (white supremacists) spend all of their time and energy trying to hide. Even the white males who practice racism (white supremacy) and are with other males spend all of their time and energy trying to hide truth.

I could be incorrect.



I'll rephase the question. Do you agree that all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2005 11:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?

I suspect the basic unit of all socio-political activity is truth. Something the racists (white supremacists) spend all of their time and energy trying to hide. Even the white males who practice racism (white supremacy) and are with other males spend all of their time and energy trying to hide truth.

I could be incorrect.



I'll rephase the question. Do you agree that all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female?

What is the reference point of the question? The question could get into religion real fast.

One could say that, at a cursory glance of the question you asked, all people come from the union of the male and female so the answer to the question could be that any person could be in agreement with it. But to stop and think...where did the male and female come from?

Going back in history to figure out if all interaction between people come from the union of the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the union of the male and female. One could stop there and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on that between the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the interaction between the male and female people. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the male and female people come from?

Does the male and female people come from The Creator? One could stop at the Creator and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on the interaction between people and the Creator. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the Creator come from? How far back is far back enough to go to reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted in determining what all action between people is dependent on? And why attempt to determine this at all? Where is all this determining of "what all action between people is dependent on" going?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 12:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:
Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?

I suspect the basic unit of all socio-political activity is truth. Something the racists (white supremacists) spend all of their time and energy trying to hide. Even the white males who practice racism (white supremacy) and are with other males spend all of their time and energy trying to hide truth.

I could be incorrect.


of behavior that other people have written about,


I'll rephase the question. Do you agree that all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female?

What is the reference point of the question? The question could get into religion real fast.

One could say that, at a cursory glance of the question you asked, all people come from the union of the male and female so the answer to the question could be that any person could be in agreement with it. But to stop and think...where did the male and female come from?

Going back in history to figure out if all interaction between people come from the union of the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the union of the male and female. One could stop there and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on that between the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the interaction between the male and female people. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the male and female people come from?

Does the male and female people come from The Creator? One could stop at the Creator and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on the interaction between people and the Creator. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the Creator come from? How far back is far back enough to go to reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted in determining what all action between people is dependent on? And why attempt to determine this at all? Where is all this determining of "what all action between people is dependent on" going?


Not referencing religion just science. And, all science involves observing and making sense of phenomena that has already occurred. Astrophysicists even make observations about what has occurred with distant stars hundreds of thousands of years ago. Every scientist must judge for himself/herself what observations are reliable indicators of what has happened. I, however, do not limit myself to examining what I have witnessed within, say, the most recent couple of hours or days because I have found that such limits often produce invalid conclusions.

As regards the scientific observation of the behavior of people, I use: some of my own observations; some written observations of behavior that the writer says has occurred within my lifetime in various places around the globe; some written accounts of physical artifacts of people who are now dead.--- I especially like information from scientific studies done by white people that is not directly related to the topic of their research or conclusions. That tends to be really solid stuff and that which I can find no reason to believe has been altered due to the fact that the researcher likely did not know the particular interest in the by-products.


Having clarified my method/intent, I hope you will answer the question.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:
Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?

I suspect the basic unit of all socio-political activity is truth. Something the racists (white supremacists) spend all of their time and energy trying to hide. Even the white males who practice racism (white supremacy) and are with other males spend all of their time and energy trying to hide truth.

I could be incorrect.


of behavior that other people have written about,


I'll rephase the question. Do you agree that all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female?

What is the reference point of the question? The question could get into religion real fast.

One could say that, at a cursory glance of the question you asked, all people come from the union of the male and female so the answer to the question could be that any person could be in agreement with it. But to stop and think...where did the male and female come from?

Going back in history to figure out if all interaction between people come from the union of the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the union of the male and female. One could stop there and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on that between the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the interaction between the male and female people. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the male and female people come from?

Does the male and female people come from The Creator? One could stop at the Creator and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on the interaction between people and the Creator. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the Creator come from? How far back is far back enough to go to reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted in determining what all action between people is dependent on? And why attempt to determine this at all? Where is all this determining of "what all action between people is dependent on" going?


Not referencing religion just science. And, all science involves observing and making sense of phenomena that has already occurred. Astrophysicists even make observations about what has occurred with distant stars hundreds of thousands of years ago. Every scientist must judge for himself/herself what observations are reliable indicators of what has happened. I, however, do not limit myself to examining what I have witnessed within, say, the most recent couple of hours or days because I have found that such limits often produce invalid conclusions.

As regards the scientific observation of the behavior of people, I use: some of my own observations; some written observations of behavior that the writer says has occurred within my lifetime in various places around the globe; some written accounts of physical artifacts of people who are now dead.--- I especially like information from scientific studies done by white people that is not directly related to the topic of their research or conclusions. That tends to be really solid stuff and that which I can find no reason to believe has been altered due to the fact that the researcher likely did not know the particular interest in the by-products.


Having clarified my method/intent, I hope you will answer the question.

Taking into account all of the things around us and only from a scientific perspective, in direct answer to your question, I would have to say no. All interaction between people is dependent on a number of factors, probably too many to name.

Now that you have an answer to the question what strategies and techniques can someone use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Helix Hair wrote:
Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?

I suspect the basic unit of all socio-political activity is truth. Something the racists (white supremacists) spend all of their time and energy trying to hide. Even the white males who practice racism (white supremacy) and are with other males spend all of their time and energy trying to hide truth.

I could be incorrect.


of behavior that other people have written about,


I'll rephase the question. Do you agree that all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female?

What is the reference point of the question? The question could get into religion real fast.

One could say that, at a cursory glance of the question you asked, all people come from the union of the male and female so the answer to the question could be that any person could be in agreement with it. But to stop and think...where did the male and female come from?

Going back in history to figure out if all interaction between people come from the union of the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the union of the male and female. One could stop there and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on that between the male and female because all people, presumably, come from the interaction between the male and female people. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the male and female people come from?

Does the male and female people come from The Creator? One could stop at the Creator and just say that all interaction between people is dependent on the interaction between people and the Creator. But to go even further back than that one could ask...where does the Creator come from? How far back is far back enough to go to reveal truth in a manner that justice is promoted in determining what all action between people is dependent on? And why attempt to determine this at all? Where is all this determining of "what all action between people is dependent on" going?


Not referencing religion just science. And, all science involves observing and making sense of phenomena that has already occurred. Astrophysicists even make observations about what has occurred with distant stars hundreds of thousands of years ago. Every scientist must judge for himself/herself what observations are reliable indicators of what has happened. I, however, do not limit myself to examining what I have witnessed within, say, the most recent couple of hours or days because I have found that such limits often produce invalid conclusions.

As regards the scientific observation of the behavior of people, I use: some of my own observations; some written observations of behavior that the writer says has occurred within my lifetime in various places around the globe; some written accounts of physical artifacts of people who are now dead.--- I especially like information from scientific studies done by white people that is not directly related to the topic of their research or conclusions. That tends to be really solid stuff and that which I can find no reason to believe has been altered due to the fact that the researcher likely did not know the particular interest in the by-products.


Having clarified my method/intent, I hope you will answer the question.

Taking into account all of the things around us and only from a scientific perspective, in direct answer to your question, I would have to say no. All interaction between people is dependent on a number of factors, probably too many to name.

Now that you have an answer to the question what strategies and techniques can someone use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?


The answer you gave affords, for me, no new insights on how to better counter Racism (White Supremacy).

We disagree on the answer to that question. Of the interactions between people, I am aware of none besides that between male and female that is a determinant of ALL other behavior. Racist Man and Racist Woman require the cooperation of one another to practice Racism (White Supremacy). From male-female comes the "family", clan, village, tribe, "nation."

The evidence is that the transmission of knowledge necessary for any people-collective to effectively function occurs from one generation of blood relatives to the next. The method of choosing with whom to have sex determines who will have access to the knowledge of one set of blood relatives to that of another---both what they know and who they know. It also determines who will have access to the resources accumulated as a result of that knowledge. This is why all societies have controlled, by various methods, who is mated with whom---especially formally , i.e., marriage. In some non-white, very primitive societies, all those who are determined mateable, are mated even if it requires polygamy. There are no "spinsters" because those deemed unsuitable for either reproduction or inclusion in the tribe/clan are exiled.

In both primitive and advanced societies, sexual attention/currency determines what stuff ya get. Fear that they don't rate high enough is what motivates some people to compensate with cosmetic surgery, 'mo money and, I suspect, the the practice of the system of Racism (White Supremacy).

It is my understanding that there is not yet a drug that produces the dark skin in those born with pale skin that does so reliably without dangerous side-effects. Psorlen, the drug taken by Joshua Solomon, is believed to cause toxic liver damage. Further, the muscular density and muscle roundness common in dark skinned people is uncommon in people usually called "white."
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Wed Aug 17, 2005 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I answer yes can you then give me some strategies and techniques someone can use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In both primitive and advanced societies, sexual attention/currency determines what stuff ya get.


But in a system of racism White supremacy the White supremacists determine the value of non white PEOPLE

AND,

the value of the things non white people "posess", including BROWN SKIN!

big brown tits,

big brown dicks...


Yeah nigga...you may have that "valuable" brown skin, but what can YOU do with it?

You can do what the White supremacists allow you to do with it.


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
If I answer yes can you then give me some strategies and techniques someone can use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?


To get to justice from where we are, those with the ability to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the will, and/or; those with the will to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the ability. Cultivating will, whether in white or non-white persons is a matter of psycho-logy---roughly translated from Egyptian principles through Greek and Latin to English as “the logic of vitality/motivation/animation.” There are effective principles used by military organizations, “intelligence” operatives, advertising agencies, and ...white supremacists. As to the latter, what should be a boxing match between non-white persons and white supremacists has essentially been a pummeling by Racist-Man and Racist-Woman upon a bag of victims.

We can get off the canvass and land some effective punches to the motivation for Racism. Every heroic boxing story involves 1) the identification of the weakness of a formerly indomitable opponent; 2) raging courage inspired the former and knowledge of the consequences of fighting the old way; 3) unwavering fidelity to the fight plan. The general fight plan suggested for winning the racist motivation v. counter-racist motivation boxing match:

Non-white people should demonstrate, by our behavior with white people as well as each other, that correct behavior is essential to sexually attract us. When this has been demonstrated, the profit in Racism (White Supremacy) will be exceeded by the cost of not behaving correctly. The specific program suggested is as follows:

a.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc. the likelihood that the motivation for the system of Racism (White Supremacy) is fear that without it, racists will be chosen as a sex partner last... if at all.

b.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc.: “No sex between white and non-white people! Stop the pay-off for Racism (White Supremacy).”

c.
Stop saying “If two people really love each other, color shouldn’t matter.” And, explain why this is incorrect when other people say it.

d.
If you are a non-white person, have no sex and/or sexual play with any white person--- even if you are “married” to one--- until Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated.

e.
To the greatest extent possible stop watching television & movies, reading books and magazines, etc. where white people are doing anything besides giving constructive information in a nonfiction format. Also, do your best to prevent your offspring from taking in these images that promote the "beauty" of racist suspects (white persons who are capable of practicing white supremacy).

f.
Engage in sex and/or sexual play only with non-white persons who are, in the judgment of the sex partner, effectively countering racism as a lifestyle AND who, as a lifestyle, seek to make sure that no one is mistreated and that the persons who need the most help receive the most help.

Just as eating human flesh should be never acceptable, no matter how hungry one is for food, it should never be acceptable to promote and/or engage in sex/sexual play with any person who behaves incorrectly no matter how hungry one is for sex. A person who behaves incorrectly is someone who mistreats anyone or fails to give help that he/she is capable to the persons who need help the most. "Beauty" must be redefined to be consistent with this norm.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Sat Aug 27, 2005 3:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
In both primitive and advanced societies, sexual attention/currency determines what stuff ya get.


But in a system of racism White supremacy the White supremacists determine the value of non white PEOPLE

AND,

the value of the things non white people "posess", including BROWN SKIN!

big brown tits,

big brown dicks...


Yeah nigga...you may have that "valuable" brown skin, but what can YOU do with it?

You can do what the White supremacists allow you to do with it.


Josh


Below is the full passage from the post you excerpted.

HelixHair wrote:
In both primitive and advanced societies, sexual attention/currency determines what stuff ya get. Fear that they don't rate high enough is what motivates some people to compensate with cosmetic surgery, 'mo money and, I suspect, the the practice of the system of Racism (White Supremacy).


So, I don't see an inconsistency between your last post and the one of mine to which it was a response. Do you?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:34 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
If I answer yes can you then give me some strategies and techniques someone can use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?


To get to justice from where we are, those with the ability to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the will, and/or; those with the will to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the ability. Cultivating will, whether in white or non-white persons is a matter of psycho-logy---roughly translated from Egyptian principles through Greek and Latin to English as “the logic of vitality/motivation/animation.” There are effective principles used by military organizations, “intelligence” operatives, advertising agencies, and ...white supremacists. As to the latter, what should be a boxing match between non-white persons and white supremacists has essentially been a pummeling by Racist-Man and Racist-Woman upon a bag of victims.

We can get off the canvass and land some effective punches to the motivation for Racism. Every heroic boxing story involves 1) the identification of the weakness of a formerly indomitable opponent; 2) raging courage inspired the former and knowledge of the consequences of fighting the old way; 3) unwavering fidelity to the fight plan. The general fight plan suggested for winning the racist motivation v. counter-racist motivation boxing match:

Non-white people should demonstrate, by our behavior with white people as well as each other, that correct behavior is essential to sexually attract us. When this has been demonstrated, the profit in Racism (White Supremacy) will be exceeded by the cost of not behaving correctly. The specific program suggested is as follows:

a.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc. the likelihood that the motivation for the system of Racism (White Supremacy) is fear that without it, racists will be chosen as a sex partner last if at all.

b.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc.: “No sex between white and non-white people! Stop the pay-off for Racism (White Supremacy).”

c.
Stop saying “If two people really love each other, color shouldn’t matter.” And, explain why this is incorrect when other people say it.

d.
Until there Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated, have no sex and/or sexual play any white person even if you are “married” to one.

e.
To the greatest extent possible stop watching television & movies, reading books and magazines, etc. where white people are doing anything besides giving constructive information in a non-fiction format. Also, stop your offspring from taking in these images that promote the beauty of racist suspects (white persons who are capable of practicing white supremacy).

f.
Engage in sex and/or sexual play only with non-white persons who are, in the judgment of the sex partner, effectively countering racism as a lifestyle AND who, as a lifestyle, seek to make sure that no one is mistreated and that the persons who need the most help receive the most help.

Just as eating human flesh should be never acceptable, no matter how hungry one is for food, it should never be acceptable to promote and/or engage in sex/sexual play with any person who behaves incorrectly no matter how hungry one is for sex. A person who behaves incorrectly is someone who mistreats anyone or fails to give help that he/she is capable to the persons who need help the most. Beauty must be redefined to be consistent with this norm.

Thank you. Although I'm not sure of how "all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female", and how that relates to whether the statement is true or false has anything at all to do with the suggestions you just gave that non-white people can use to counter racism (white supremacy)...now we don't need to cover this again. It took 6 pages to get here but this is really where we want to be with all of the threads posted on the WSP. And we should want to get here as quickly as possible.

Strategies and techniques a person can use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
If I answer yes can you then give me some strategies and techniques someone can use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?


To get to justice from where we are, those with the ability to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the will, and/or; those with the will to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the ability. Cultivating will, whether in white or non-white persons is a matter of psycho-logy---roughly translated from Egyptian principles through Greek and Latin to English as “the logic of vitality/motivation/animation.” There are effective principles used by military organizations, “intelligence” operatives, advertising agencies, and ...white supremacists. As to the latter, what should be a boxing match between non-white persons and white supremacists has essentially been a pummeling by Racist-Man and Racist-Woman upon a bag of victims.

We can get off the canvass and land some effective punches to the motivation for Racism. Every heroic boxing story involves 1) the identification of the weakness of a formerly indomitable opponent; 2) raging courage inspired the former and knowledge of the consequences of fighting the old way; 3) unwavering fidelity to the fight plan. The general fight plan suggested for winning the racist motivation v. counter-racist motivation boxing match:

Non-white people should demonstrate, by our behavior with white people as well as each other, that correct behavior is essential to ually attract us. When this has been demonstrated, the profit in Racism (White Supremacy) will be exceeded by the cost of not behaving correctly. The specific program suggested is as follows:

a.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc. the likelihood that the motivation for the system of Racism (White Supremacy) is fear that without it, racists will be chosen as a partner last if at all.

b.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc.: “No between white and non-white people! Stop the pay-off for Racism (White Supremacy).”

c.
Stop saying “If two people really love each other, color shouldn’t matter.” And, explain why this is incorrect when other people say it.

d.
Until there Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated, have no and/or ual play any white person even if you are “married” to one.

e.
To the greatest extent possible stop watching television & movies, reading books and magazines, etc. where white people are doing anything besides giving constructive information in a non-fiction format. Also, stop your offspring from taking in these images that promote the beauty of racist suspects (white persons who are capable of practicing white supremacy).

f.
Engage in and/or ual play only with non-white persons who are, in the judgment of the partner, effectively countering racism as a lifestyle AND who, as a lifestyle, seek to make sure that no one is mistreated and that the persons who need the most help receive the most help.

Just as eating human flesh should be never acceptable, no matter how hungry one is for food, it should never be acceptable to promote and/or engage in /sexual play with any person who behaves incorrectly no matter how hungry one is for . A person who behaves incorrectly is someone who mistreats anyone or fails to give help that he/she is capable to the persons who need help the most. Beauty must be redefined to be consistent with this norm.

Thank you. Although I'm not sure of how "all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female", and how that relates to whether the statement is true or false has anything at all to do with the suggestions you just gave that non-white people can use to counter racism (white supremacy)...now we don't need to cover this again. It took 6 pages to get here but this is really where we want to be with all of the threads posted on the WSP. And we should want to get here as quickly as possible.

Strategies and techniques a person can use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.


I agree that we should get to the hows" and "whats" as soon as possible. Without explaining the "whys," however, the cultivation of the will to do the "hows and whats" will rarely take place. People need to understand why doing something difficult will work. This is how the suggestions are related to the thesis that all people-activity is dependent upon the interaction between males and females.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3077
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
If I answer yes can you then give me some strategies and techniques someone can use today to counter racism (white supremacy) with the answer?


To get to justice from where we are, those with the ability to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the will, and/or; those with the will to replace white supremacy with justice must develop the ability. Cultivating will, whether in white or non-white persons is a matter of psycho-logy---roughly translated from Egyptian principles through Greek and Latin to English as “the logic of vitality/motivation/animation.” There are effective principles used by military organizations, “intelligence” operatives, advertising agencies, and ...white supremacists. As to the latter, what should be a boxing match between non-white persons and white supremacists has essentially been a pummeling by Racist-Man and Racist-Woman upon a bag of victims.

We can get off the canvass and land some effective punches to the motivation for Racism. Every heroic boxing story involves 1) the identification of the weakness of a formerly indomitable opponent; 2) raging courage inspired the former and knowledge of the consequences of fighting the old way; 3) unwavering fidelity to the fight plan. The general fight plan suggested for winning the racist motivation v. counter-racist motivation boxing match:

Non-white people should demonstrate, by our behavior with white people as well as each other, that correct behavior is essential to ually attract us. When this has been demonstrated, the profit in Racism (White Supremacy) will be exceeded by the cost of not behaving correctly. The specific program suggested is as follows:

a.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc. the likelihood that the motivation for the system of Racism (White Supremacy) is fear that without it, racists will be chosen as a partner last if at all.

b.
Disseminate through conversation, radio, television, internet, print, t-shirts, etc.: “No between white and non-white people! Stop the pay-off for Racism (White Supremacy).”

c.
Stop saying “If two people really love each other, color shouldn’t matter.” And, explain why this is incorrect when other people say it.

d.
Until there Racism (White Supremacy) is eliminated, have no and/or ual play any white person even if you are “married” to one.

e.
To the greatest extent possible stop watching television & movies, reading books and magazines, etc. where white people are doing anything besides giving constructive information in a non-fiction format. Also, stop your offspring from taking in these images that promote the beauty of racist suspects (white persons who are capable of practicing white supremacy).

f.
Engage in and/or ual play only with non-white persons who are, in the judgment of the partner, effectively countering racism as a lifestyle AND who, as a lifestyle, seek to make sure that no one is mistreated and that the persons who need the most help receive the most help.

Just as eating human flesh should be never acceptable, no matter how hungry one is for food, it should never be acceptable to promote and/or engage in /sexual play with any person who behaves incorrectly no matter how hungry one is for . A person who behaves incorrectly is someone who mistreats anyone or fails to give help that he/she is capable to the persons who need help the most. Beauty must be redefined to be consistent with this norm.

Thank you. Although I'm not sure of how "all interaction between people is dependent on that between male and female", and how that relates to whether the statement is true or false has anything at all to do with the suggestions you just gave that non-white people can use to counter racism (white supremacy)...now we don't need to cover this again. It took 6 pages to get here but this is really where we want to be with all of the threads posted on the WSP. And we should want to get here as quickly as possible.

Strategies and techniques a person can use to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice.


I agree that we should get to the hows" and "whats" as soon as possible. Without explaining the "whys," however, the cultivation of the will to do the "hows and whats" will rarely take place. People need to understand why doing something difficult will work. This is how the suggestions are related to the thesis that all people-activity is dependent upon the interaction between males and females.

And I'm glad you brought that up because it is an important point, which is part of the reason for the scientific method. Counter-Racism is about problem solving. The greatest problem to be solved being racism (white supremacy)...people being mistreated on the basis of color.

Partly, the reason to post suggestions non-white people can use today to counter the effects of what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against them is to help the people who need help the most today without mistreating anyone. Something people can use right now.

In part, the reason to use the scientific method as a speed up process is to understand what is going on around you as quickly as possible for the purpose of getting to the point where you can make suggestions as quickly as possible, and use those suggestions as quickly as possible (lead by example), today, to counter the effects of what the racists (white supremacists) are doing against non-white people and to help the people who need help the most today without mistreating anyone.

Running counter-racist scientific experiments will "cultivate of the will to do the "hows and whats" for replacing racism (white supremacy) with justice.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations