HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

All's FAIR (White) & Love IS War: Deadly Playa Hatin'??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HelixHair

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Quote:
A person standing in front of a gorilla cage scratching themselves like a gorilla, making sounds like a gorilla, eating bananas like the gorilla eats a banana...still doesn't want to be in the cage like a gorilla.

Well, suit yourself, the above sums it up for me because it demonstrates the power dynamic.

And I will add that even the person who has "sex" with the gorilla still doesn't want to be caged like one.

M$M does not want to be a nigger.

Josh

Please help me out. I do not understand how the quote you cited answered the question I asked. Maybe you can "break it down" for me.

I asked for one explanation/theory that explains the usual, not unusual, obsession of white people with tanning and black lingerie, ingesting dark substances, and apparent preference for having sex with non-white people instead of with other white people.

If I may...

One explanation could be that white people are the people standing in front of the gorilla cage every time they want to tan or wear black lingerie or ingest dark substances they want to look like and/or feel like the gorillas...and, of course, have sex with the gorillas. Perhaps because they find those gorillas attractive. Perhaps they dream about those gorillas...fantasize about doing stuff with those gorillas...they want to taste those gorillas...they want to eat those gorillas and have sex with those gorillas...

...but they don't want to be no gorilla. Because to be a gorilla you'll lose your POWER over the gorillas. This may also be the reason people just can't be people. You have to have white people to have a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). If everyone were just gorillas you couldn't maintain a SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy). You gotta have:

White Gorillas
Non-White Gorillas
Racists (White Supremacists)

I could be incorrect.

Edward,

Thank you. That DID answer the question I asked. I did not, however, ask the complete question, that I intended. That question follows and is amended by the violet text.

I am looking for one explanation/theory that explains the: usual, not unusual, obsession of white people with tanning and black lingerie;ingesting dark substances, their apparent preference for having sex with non-white people instead of with other white people and the behavioral system of Racism (White Supremacy).
Edward Williams
Site Admin

Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Quote:
A person standing in front of a gorilla cage scratching themselves like a gorilla, making sounds like a gorilla, eating bananas like the gorilla eats a banana...still doesn't want to be in the cage like a gorilla.

Well, suit yourself, the above sums it up for me because it demonstrates the power dynamic.

And I will add that even the person who has "sex" with the gorilla still doesn't want to be caged like one.

Josh

Please help me out. I do not understand how the quote you cited answered the question I asked. Maybe you can "break it down" for me.

I asked for one explanation/theory that explains the usual, not unusual, obsession of white people with tanning and black lingerie, ingesting dark substances, and apparent preference for having sex with non-white people instead of with other white people.

If I may...

One explanation could be that white people are the people standing in front of the gorilla cage every time they want to tan or wear black lingerie or ingest dark substances they want to look like and/or feel like the gorillas...and, of course, have sex with the gorillas. Perhaps because they find those gorillas attractive. Perhaps they dream about those gorillas...fantasize about doing stuff with those gorillas...they want to taste those gorillas...they want to eat those gorillas and have sex with those gorillas...

...but they don't want to be no gorilla. Because to be a gorilla you'll lose your POWER over the gorillas. This may also be the reason people just can't be people. You have to have white people to have a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). If everyone were just gorillas you couldn't maintain a SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy). You gotta have:

White Gorillas
Non-White Gorillas

I could be incorrect.

Edward,

Thank you. That DID answer the question I asked. I did not, however, ask the complete question, that I intended. That question follows and is amended by the violet text.

I am looking for one explanation/theory that explains the: usual, not unusual, obsession of white people with tanning and black lingerie;ingesting dark substances, their apparent preference for having sex with non-white people instead of with other white people and the behavioral system of Racism (White Supremacy).

In direct answer to your question, keeping in mind the responses I've made to the initial part of your question answered that part of the question and that I am now only addressing the part of the question you recently added as noted in violet above...I don't know why white people practice racism (white supremacy) I just know that they do it and I understand some of the ways of how they do it.

Now, some people will not understand this answer unless they follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). Doing so will reveal the logical progression of where the conversation is going.

The appreciation and admiration of something that white people cannot have, "color", turned into something despised is well documented in the ISIS Papers. The psychological effects of what Dr. Welsing refers to as reaction formation...and I quote..."a response that converts (at a psychological level) something desired and envied but wholly unattainable, into something discredited and despised".

Being able to "tan", meaning getting darker even if only temporarily, and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, being able to wear black lingerie (elicit the response as if the white male is having sexual intercourse with a non-white female and also provide a sense of pride for the white female being able to please her mate while functioning as a non-white female even though it is only on a psychological level) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, which also goes along with ingesting dark substances and the preference of having a non-white sexual intercourse partner...all while not being inside the gorilla cage (functioning as a non-white person) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white is one in the same phenomenon. It's not a separate phenomenon. Where the ISIS Papers is not complete, I say, is that it mainly focuses on one area of people activity...SEX and there was more research to be done but wasn't. Now this is not being critical of Dr. Welsing, it is just an observation.

Am I saying white people practice racism (white supremacy) because of SEX? No, of course not. But being able to produce what white people refer to as "color", in terms of people, may have been the reason the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) was setup in the first place. I don't know if it was or if it was not because I was not here. I'm here now...and now I can see that white people have the ability to turn their skin as dark as they want it to be and some white people have done that. They ain't doing that now. White people also have the ability prevent what Dr. Welsing refers to as "white genetic annihilation" from happening by preventing any other person from having sexual intercourse with a white person if that is what they want. They ain't doing that either. White people also have the ability to have sexual intercourse with any non-white person they want to when they get ready because they are in a position to do enforce this and the position of POWER they are in makes non-white people want them. They ain't enforcing it though.

A non-white person can sit and attempt to reason all of the reasons why racism (white supremacy) exists if they so choose but when they get finished and have "the reason"...they are still gonna hafta say and/or do something to produce a SYSTEM of justice.

In addition I will also say that I don't need to know why the white people that practice racism (white supremacy) practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice. The production of justice will eliminate the existence of racism (white supremacy). How? Because in a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most gets the most help you can't have people being mistreated on the basis of color.

The production of justice is a whole lot more work than just eliminating the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). The elimination of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is only a small part of the entire scope of producing a SYSTEM of justice. When I say this to people they usually, not having a keen understanding of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) functions in all areas of people activity...see the job as a bigger job to prduce a SYSTEM of justice...and that is because it is bigger.

I apologize for the lengthy response. I cut is down as much as I could but I wanted to touch on some examples of what I mean when I say what I say.
Josh

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In addition I will also say that I don't need to know why the white people that practice racism (white supremacy) practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice.

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the adults that practice pedophilia practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the males that practice rape practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the criminals that practice counterfitting practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice.

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the insurgents that practice terrorism practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice.

Helix, your preoccupation with the question of why White people practice racism is very interesting...

are you interested in "cutting a deal" with them?

Josh
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
In addition I will also say that I don't need to know why the white people that practice racism (white supremacy) practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice.

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the adults that practice pedophilia practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the males that practice rape practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the criminals that practice counterfitting practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice.

In addition, I will also say that I don't need to know why the insurgents that practice terrorism practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice.

Helix, your preoccupation with the question of why White people practice racism is very interesting...

are you interested in "cutting a deal" with them?

Josh

Josh your response is appreciated. I am not sure that I understand what you mean by “cutting a deal with them.” So, I will explain my keen interest in understanding the reason/ motivation for racist (white supremacist) behavior. If, in this explanation, your question is not answered, please rephrase it and I will attempt to answer it in another post.

My interest in understanding the motivation for Racism (White Supremacy) is based on two premises that I accept as true and from which I reason:

A)
The Universal Law of Compensation---every thought, word and deed is a compensation for the inability to do something that is desired. A fuller explanation (no pun intended, really) of this law can be found on pages 8-9 in the UICCSC book by Neely Fuller, Jr.

B)
White people, generally, and white supremacists (racists), specifically, are not different than non-white people in their fundamental characteristics and/or motivations.--- Elijah Muhammad rejected this premise as have many people who have affiliated themselves with the Nation of Islam. I hold it to be true (for now, at least). I think Abraham Maslow did an adequate job of identifying these needs as the following:

1. Bodily needs for health and comfort
2. Safety & Security
3. Social Affiliation (affection, friendship)
4. Recognition of abilities and contributions
5. Knowledge and pursuit of curiosity
6. Symmetry, order, and beauty
7. Fulfillment of potential to understand and create 1-6 (self-actualization)
8. Incorporation in greater cause than self including aiding others in their self-actualization.

When any of the above fundamental needs (or any other unidentified fundamental need) of a person is not met, the Universal Law of Compensation will be activated in an attempt to get the need met. People steal when they are hungry or believe they will become hungry. Small people “misbehave” when they do not get enough attention and/or affection or believe they will not get enough attention and/or affection. Some victims of racism may blow themselves and other people up when any fundamental need is unmet or they believe it will be unmet. Some white people may commit racist (white supremacist) acts when any fundamental need is unmet or they believe it will be unmet.

According to the Universal Law of Compensation, stopping a compensatory behavior without meeting the need will only result in another compensatory behavior. Hence, when designing a system that guarantees justice, it is essential to know for what need any unjust behavior is compensating.

Last edited by HelixHair on Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
HelixHair

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Quote:

Josh

If I may...

White Gorillas
Non-White Gorillas

I could be incorrect.

Edward,

In direct answer to your question, keeping in mind the responses I've made to the initial part of your question answered that part of the question and that I am now only addressing the part of the question you recently added as noted in violet above...I don't know why white people practice racism (white supremacy) I just know that they do it and I understand some of the ways of how they do it.

Now, some people will not understand this answer unless they follow THE LOGIC (counter-racist logic). Doing so will reveal the logical progression of where the conversation is going.

The appreciation and admiration of something that white people cannot have, "color", turned into something despised is well documented in the ISIS Papers. The psychological effects of what Dr. Welsing refers to as reaction formation...and I quote..."a response that converts (at a psychological level) something desired and envied but wholly unattainable, into something discredited and despised".

Being able to "tan", meaning getting darker even if only temporarily, and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, being able to wear black lingerie (elicit the response as if the white male is having sexual intercourse with a non-white female and also provide a sense of pride for the white female being able to please her mate while functioning as a non-white female even though it is only on a psychological level) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, which also goes along with ingesting dark substances and the preference of having a non-white sexual intercourse partner...all while not being inside the gorilla cage (functioning as a non-white person) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white is one in the same phenomenon. It's not a separate phenomenon. Where the ISIS Papers is not complete, I say, is that it mainly focuses on one area of people activity...SEX and there was more research to be done but wasn't. Now this is not being critical of Dr. Welsing, it is just an observation.

Am I saying white people practice racism (white supremacy) because of SEX? No, of course not. But being able to produce what white people refer to as "color", in terms of people, may have been the reason the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) was setup in the first place. I don't know if it was or if it was not because I was not here. I'm here now...and now I can see that white people have the ability to turn their skin as dark as they want it to be and some white people have done that. They ain't doing that now. White people also have the ability prevent what Dr. Welsing refers to as "white genetic annihilation" from happening by preventing any other person from having sexual intercourse with a white person if that is what they want. They ain't doing that either. White people also have the ability to have sexual intercourse with any non-white person they want to when they get ready because they are in a position to do enforce this and the position of POWER they are in makes non-white people want them. They ain't enforcing it though.

A non-white person can sit and attempt to reason all of the reasons why racism (white supremacy) exists if they so choose but when they get finished and have "the reason"...they are still gonna hafta say and/or do something to produce a SYSTEM of justice.

In addition I will also say that I don't need to know why the white people that practice racism (white supremacy) practice it in order to get rid of it. All I need to know are the logical mechanics for how it is practiced and I produce counter strategies and techniques for producing justice. The production of justice will eliminate the existence of racism (white supremacy). How? Because in a SYSTEM where it is guaranteed no person is mistreated and also guaranteed the person who needs help the most gets the most help you can't have people being mistreated on the basis of color.

The production of justice is a whole lot more work than just eliminating the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). The elimination of the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is only a small part of the entire scope of producing a SYSTEM of justice. When I say this to people they usually, not having a keen understanding of how the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) functions in all areas of people activity...see the job as a bigger job to prduce a SYSTEM of justice...and that is because it is bigger.

I apologize for the lengthy response. I cut is down as much as I could but I wanted to touch on some examples of what I mean when I say what I say.

Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward,

<snip>

Being able to "tan", meaning getting darker even if only temporarily, and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, being able to wear black lingerie (elicit the response as if the white male is having sexual intercourse with a non-white female and also provide a sense of pride for the white female being able to please her mate while functioning as a non-white female even though it is only on a psychological level) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, which also goes along with ingesting dark substances and the preference of having a non-white sexual intercourse partner...all while not being inside the gorilla cage (functioning as a non-white person) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white is one in the same phenomenon. It's not a separate phenomenon.

They look like connected phenomena to me. One set of behaviours (something desired and envied) appears to cause an effect (something discredited and despised). Noticing as I have your disinterest in the question of Why Whites practice White Supremacy (Racism), as illogical as this question looks I have to ask it. If Whites were Non-White do you think they would still institute a system of White Supremacists (Racism)? IF . . . the answer is no then they must be doing it for a reason, and with my VGQ (Victims Guaranteed Qualifications) I have an interest in pursuing that question with others if not yourself.

Quote:
Where the ISIS Papers is not complete, I say, is that it mainly focuses on one area of people activity...SEX and there was more research to be done but wasn't. Now this is not being critical of Dr. Welsing, it is just an observation.

Maybe you think the ISIS Papers is incomplete because you do not agree with Dr. Welsing's conclusion (or HelixHair's) that the eighth area of people activity is the beginning and end of Racism (White Supremacy). What more research do you feel needs to be done?

Quote:

Are you saying that you exclude whys and wherefores from all your counter-racist investigations?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Edward,

<snip>

Being able to "tan", meaning getting darker even if only temporarily, and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, being able to wear black lingerie (elicit the response as if the white male is having sexual intercourse with a non-white female and also provide a sense of pride for the white female being able to please her mate while functioning as a non-white female even though it is only on a psychological level) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white, which also goes along with ingesting dark substances and the preference of having a non-white sexual intercourse partner...all while not being inside the gorilla cage (functioning as a non-white person) and still be able to control all of the people they say are non-white is one in the same phenomenon. It's not a separate phenomenon.

They look like connected phenomena to me. One set of behaviours (something desired and envied) appears to cause an effect (something discredited and despised). Noticing as I have your disinterest in the question of Why Whites practice White Supremacy (Racism), as illogical as this question looks I have to ask it. If Whites were Non-White do you think they would still institute a system of White Supremacists (Racism)?

I don't know.

Dark Switch wrote:
IF . . . the answer is no then they must be doing it for a reason, and with my VGQ (Victims Guaranteed Qualifications) I have an interest in pursuing that question with others if not yourself.

Quote:
Where the ISIS Papers is not complete, I say, is that it mainly focuses on one area of people activity...SEX and there was more research to be done but wasn't. Now this is not being critical of Dr. Welsing, it is just an observation.

Maybe you think the ISIS Papers is incomplete because you do not agree with Dr. Welsing's conclusion (or HelixHair's) that the eighth area of people activity is the beginning and end of Racism (White Supremacy). What more research do you feel needs to be done?

Research in all other areas of people activity including economics, education, labor, law, politics, religion, and war. This website is facilitating part of that research following a scientific method.

Dark Switch wrote:
Quote:

Are you saying that you exclude whys and wherefores from all your counter-racist investigations?

Nope.

Dark Switch, are you a white person?
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Edward, your response is appreciated. Do you agree that the basic unit of all socio-political activity is the male-female one?

I suspect the basic unit of all socio-political activity is truth. Something the racists (white supremacists) spend all of their time and energy trying to hide. Even the white males who practice racism (white supremacy) and are with other males spend all of their time and energy trying to hide truth.

I could be incorrect.
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

Research in all other areas of people activity including economics, education, labor, law, politics, religion, and war. This website is facilitating part of that research following a scientific method.

This website is excellent, good work. But what kind of scientific method is this which excludes a crucial question (why) from its analysis?

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Quote:

Nope.

Dark Switch, are you a white person?

Nope. My bodily features contain a high amount of melanin, so under the System of Racism (White Supremacy) I am classified as a non-white person. According to The UICCSC textbook I'm a VOR, a powerless, primitive, stupid person.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

This website is excellent, good work. But what kind of scientific method is this which excludes a crucial question (why) from its analysis?

It doesn't. Why do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy)?
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:06 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

The site doesn't or Edward Williams and Josh don't?

The appreciation and admiration of something that white people cannot have, "color", turned into something despised.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:

The site doesn't or Edward Williams and Josh don't?

The appreciation and admiration of something that white people cannot have, "color", turned into something despised.

Please allow me to clarify.

Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:

Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

White people can tan to appear dark skinned, but they do not have the "natural" tan.
Edward Williams
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

White people can tan to appear dark skinned, but they do not have the "natural" tan.

You didn't answer the question. Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?
Dark Switch

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Edward Williams wrote:
Dark Switch wrote:
Edward Williams wrote:

You didn't answer the question. Do you think white people practice racism (white supremacy) because they cannot possibly be dark skinned?

I don't think I understand the question because I thought I had answered it. Allright then, no.

Let me clarify my question which you did not answer.

You said this website follows a scientific method which doesn't exclude "why" questions. So why do you (and Josh) question Helixhair's preoccupation with why white people practice racism (white supremacy)?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: