HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

All's FAIR (White) & Love IS War: Deadly Playa Hatin'??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Something like a pedophile?
Back to top
RangerX



Joined: 06 Nov 2003
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Very interesting question!

-RangerX
RWSWJ
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ladyjedi-Djedet



Joined: 10 Oct 2004
Posts: 51
Location: Why? Will you be visiting?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Josh I suspect you are correct!

According to my observations:

By getting the non-white males to focus on lighter skin women the racist white supremacist get

"more bang for the buck"

In other words:


Giving white females greater access to non-white males because of the preference for lighter skin.
(why settle for the lightest skin non-white female with green eyes when you can have the “real thing”)

and

Giving white males more access to non-white females because of like of attention.
(Nothing is going to impress you more, if you have been called ugly all of your life, because of dark skin than a “white male” calling you beautiful)

“WE” (non-white people) think its about beauty.

“White people” understand its about power. The power to define, beauty, value and worth under the system of racism white supremacy. And reap the benefits of those definitions. (The mistreatment of non-white people)
_________________
A "deceiver" does not care how close you get to the truth, so long as you never actually get there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 9:12 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh

You both could be correct. The racists (white supremacists) are counting on non-white people never getting to saying and/or doing anything to counter racism (white supremacy). It has been called "the paralysis of analysis". Whereby non-white people keep studying "why" white people do what they do and never get to saying and/or doing things to counter the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) and replace it with a SYSTEM of justice.

I suspect, now I don't know if this is correct because I've never asked Fuller, but I suspect this is the reason the codebook was written as suggestions...things to say and/or do to counter racism (white supremacy). And the codebook was written for victims of racism (white supremacy), which is extremely important. This eliminates people who say they are not victims of racism (white supremacy)...well...the book is not for you. The codebook is for people who know they are victims of racism (white supremacy).

So you get to go immediately from "the problem" (racism white supremacy) to what you say and/or do to replace racism (white supremacy) with justice...without talking about "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) for the next 30 years...an action that the racists (white supremacists) support.

You'll notice...if you reveal truth in a manner that promotes justice and correctness...the people that talk all the time about "why" white people practice racism (white supremacy) produce very little in terms of strategies and techniques for producing justice.

...truth be told...
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Something like a pedophile?



Yes Mr Jones, this was how I was viewing it; in terms of a power dynamic. And in response to the excellent point Ed made regarding the victims getting caught in "the paralysis of analysis", I think once a VOR is aware of this power dynamic, they will know what to do concerning White people and the eighth area of activity.


Helix's theory, while very interesting, has the potential to leave niggers flattered.

Next thing you know, you havin sex with a White person.

But when a guard comes to your cell asking for sex, whether you resist or comply, you know you gettin raped!

The sooner a VOR understands how the power dynamic (racism White supremacy) affects all 9 areas of people activity, the sooner they will focus on what to say and what to do to replace it with Justice.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
James Jones
Guest





PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Something like a pedophile?



Yes Mr Jones, this was how I was viewing it; in terms of a power dynamic. And in response to the excellent point Ed made regarding the victims getting caught in "the paralysis of analysis", I think once a VOR is aware of this power dynamic, they will know what to do concerning White people and the eighth area of activity.


Helix's theory, while very interesting, has the potential to leave niggers flattered.

Next thing you know, you havin sex with a White person.

But when a guard comes to your cell asking for sex, whether you resist or comply, you know you gettin raped!

The sooner a VOR understands how the power dynamic (racism White supremacy) affects all 9 areas of people activity, the sooner they will focus on what to say and what to do to replace it with Justice.

Josh


Very Interesting...
Back to top
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:09 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

...
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Thu Jul 21, 2005 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:04 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

James Jones wrote:
Josh wrote:
James Jones wrote:
Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Something like a pedophile?


But when a guard comes to your cell asking for sex, whether you resist or comply, you know you gettin raped!


Very Interesting...

Yes...very interesting. Non-white people have a morbid sense of integrity as a result of being mistreated on the basis of color. Instead of viewing it as rape when having sexual intercourse with white people, in a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy), some non-white people that have sexual intercourse with white people view it as an advantage to be having sexual intercourse with a guard...instead of another prisoner. I know because I have spoken with non-white people who do this about this in detail. Niggers always compare their condition as niggers to other niggers' condition as niggers...instead of comparing their condition to being in a SYSTEM of justice.

White people who have sexual intercourse with non-white people can always have sexual intercourse with other white people instead. Guards who have sexual intercourse with prisoners can always have sexual intercourse with other guards instead. A pedophile (adult) who has sexual intercourse with a child can always have sexual intercourse with an adult instead of a child. Why don't they? I suspect the POWER dynamic drives them to function in a supreme manner over the people who are subject to them. (3) Racism for the sake of racism.

...because they can dominate you without having sexual intercourse with you...
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Helix, isn't it possible that what White people find sexually attractive about non white people is NOT their skin color, but their powerlessness reletive to White people?

Josh


Yes, it is possible. I had considered that possibility before forming the thesis of this experiment. However, I do not yet understand how the pedophilic explanation accounts for the phenomena of white people's tanning obsession, the fact that they say that they wish they had darker skin, as well as all of the other unconcious symbols identified by Dr Welsing that seem to support this self-contempt for the appearance of pale skin.

However, I'm only looking for the truth. How does the pedophilic expalnation account for that phenomena?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I guess the analogy would be most peoples desire to "look young" but at the same time be able to things that require a certain amount of age; vote, consume alcohol, be president...


Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A pedophile can always have sexual intercourse with a person their own age. Following that logic, a pedophile wants to have sexual intercourse but not have it forced on them by someone who may be mistreating them.

A white person, I suspect may want to have darker skin...but not so dark that they'll be mistreated on the basis of color. White people want it both ways. White people also want curly hair...but not so curly that they'll be mistreated on the basis of color.

This phenomenon is confusing for most non-white people until it is considered that a white person is not mistreated on the basis of color...and therefore can "shake it up and pour it anyway they want" as long as the POWER dynamic is maintained.

A person standing in front of a gorilla cage scratching themselves like a gorilla, making sounds like a gorilla, eating bananas like the gorilla eats a banana...still doesn't want to be in the cage like a gorilla.

A white person being able to say and/or do things that a non-white person says and/or does and not be mistreated on the basis of color is all about egoit is not a "survival strategy". A white person don't need to become a rapper in order not to be mistreated on the basis of color. A white person becoming a rapper is not part of a "survival strategy" to ensure the genetic annihilation of white people don't happen.

A person committing pedophilia is not an act of any "survival strategy". Is it?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Hmm... I guess the analogy would be most peoples desire to "look young" but at the same time be able to things that require a certain amount of age; vote, consume alcohol, be president...


Josh


First, even if no when no one was looking, the physically mature person who would have sex, or want to have sex with a physically immature person, is a rare exception. However, I posit, the white person is the rule who would have sex with nonwhite persons if no one were looking .

Second, the analogies you gave regarding youth/age and of pedophilia, even if appropriate, basically give separate explanations for each of the phenomena---the tanning, the chocolates, the w-nw sex. This would mean that the phenomena have no close relationship with one another and are not caused by any single motivation. While this could be true, I find it highly improbable. To me, that is akin to a female finding separate and plausible explanations for finding lipstick on the shirt-collar of the male to whom she is “married”, his recent and unsual late arrival home from work, and credit card purchases for Victoria’s Secrets though she has received no like gift from him---though none of her explanations are that he is having sex with a female besides herself.

I could be incorrect.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
A person standing in front of a gorilla cage scratching themselves like a gorilla, making sounds like a gorilla, eating bananas like the gorilla eats a banana...still doesn't want to be in the cage like a gorilla.


Well, suit yourself, the above sums it up for me because it demonstrates the power dynamic.

And I will add that even the person who has "sex" with the gorilla still doesn't want to be caged like one.

M$M does not want to be a nigger.

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Josh wrote:
Quote:
A person standing in front of a gorilla cage scratching themselves like a gorilla, making sounds like a gorilla, eating bananas like the gorilla eats a banana...still doesn't want to be in the cage like a gorilla.


Well, suit yourself, the above sums it up for me because it demonstrates the power dynamic.

And I will add that even the person who has "sex" with the gorilla still doesn't want to be caged like one.

M$M does not want to be a nigger.

Josh


Please help me out. I do not understand how the quote you cited answered the question I asked. Maybe you can "break it down" for me.

I asked for one explanation/theory that explains the usual, not unusual, obsession of white people with tanning and black lingerie, ingesting dark subtances, and apparent preference for having sex with non-white people instead of with other white people.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Josh wrote:
Quote:
A person standing in front of a gorilla cage scratching themselves like a gorilla, making sounds like a gorilla, eating bananas like the gorilla eats a banana...still doesn't want to be in the cage like a gorilla.


Well, suit yourself, the above sums it up for me because it demonstrates the power dynamic.

And I will add that even the person who has "sex" with the gorilla still doesn't want to be caged like one.

M$M does not want to be a nigger.

Josh


Please help me out. I do not understand how the quote you cited answered the question I asked. Maybe you can "break it down" for me.

I asked for one explanation/theory that explains the usual, not unusual, obsession of white people with tanning and black lingerie, ingesting dark substances, and apparent preference for having sex with non-white people instead of with other white people.

If I may...

One explanation could be that white people are the people standing in front of the gorilla cage every time they want to tan or wear black lingerie or ingest dark substances they want to look like and/or feel like the gorillas...and, of course, have sex with the gorillas. Perhaps because they find those gorillas attractive. Perhaps they dream about those gorillas...fantasize about doing stuff with those gorillas...they want to taste those gorillas...they want to eat those gorillas and have sex with those gorillas...

...but they don't want to be no gorilla. Because to be a gorilla you'll lose your POWER over the gorillas. This may also be the reason people just can't be people. You have to have white people to have a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). If everyone were just gorillas you couldn't maintain a SYSTEM of Racism (White Supremacy). You gotta have:

White Gorillas
Non-White Gorillas
Racists (White Supremacists)

I could be incorrect.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations