HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

All's FAIR (White) & Love IS War: Deadly Playa Hatin'??
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
See where this leads? The white male benefits more from white supremacy (racism) than the white female? What are the mechanics for that? How can you quanitfy that?


If I correctly understand your question, the above hypothesis would be tested("quantified") in the following manner:

1st: Test "Modification of Cress Theory"

2nd: If the hypothesis is validated on repeated tests,

Design and conduct an experiment that compares the material benefits the white female will forfeit in exchange for sexual access to the nonwhite male with the material benefits the white male will forfeit for sexual access to the nonwhite female.

Logically speaking, you can't have white people without both white males and white females. It's a partnership. Neither benefits more than the other in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Both the white male and the white female benefit the same under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) because there is a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

So what are we talking about?

This is the same tactice the white female used on the non-white female through a strategy called "Women's Liberation". get the non-white females to leave their men and the white females keep producing white people fathered by white males. Used it here...used it in Algeria...used it in Ethiopia...used it in the Congo...etc....etc....etc.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 5:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Why was the slang term "Fuck" used? Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
In your hypothesis, are you stating that the purpose of white supremacy (racism) is to allow white people the ability to fuck non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) pay non-white people less money on jobs than white people is because white people want the ability to fuck non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will give a white person an Oscar rather than give it to a non-white person is because white people want the ability to fuck non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) follow non-white people around department stores and not follow white people around department stores is because white people want the ability to fuck non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) lynch and burn non-white people and not lynch and burn white people is because white people want the ability to fuck non-white people?

I could go on and on...but...is this what your hypothesis is stating?


Before I respond to your questions, will you please tell me why you chose to use the word "fuck" instead of the terms "sexual intercourse" , "sexual play", "have sex", etc. And, can you tell me why you chose to put the word "fuck" in bold font? I am asking so that I can judge whether it would be correct for me to use that word for the purpose(s) you chose to use it.

Oh sure...I used that word as an extra emphasis in substitution for "sexual intercourse". Usually when people think about sexual intercourse it is more of an academic term but no matter how the word "fuck" is used there is some emphasis on it...even if it is not being used to reveal truth (untrue definition). The bold font gives it that much more emphasis.

If you'd rather use the term "sexual intercourse" we can...no problem there. I give both terms the same definition...the definition that is in the Counter-Racist Definitionary.


Thank you for that explanation. In this context, I'd prefer to use another term. Though, I believe I now understand your reasons for using the slang term.

No, I do not believe that these are accurate statements.

These are questions...questions that when answered will lead me to a better understanding of how racism (whiye supremacy) works.

I will list the questions again without the "slang term":

In your hypothesis, are you stating that the purpose of white supremacy (racism) is to allow white people greater access for sexual intercourse with non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) pay non-white people less money on jobs than white people is because white people want greater access to sexual intercourse with non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) will give a white person an Oscar rather than give it to a non-white person is because white people want greater access to sexual intercourse with non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) follow non-white people around department stores and not follow white people around department stores is because white people want greater access to sexual intercourse with non-white people?

Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy (racism) lynch and burn non-white people and not lynch and burn white people is because white people want greater access to sexual intercourse with non-white people?


Please advise.


Because your questions contain an incomplete restatement of my hypothesis, the answer is "No."

Below is your incomplete restatement with the words necessary to complete it in red.

"Are you stating in your hypothesis that the reason white people that practice white supremacy...
(do the things you asked about in each of the above questions)is because white people want greater access to sexual intercourse with non-white people
and white people than would exist if White Supremacy did not exist?

The answer to the question directly above is "Yes."
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?


Last edited by HelixHair on Wed Dec 17, 2003 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:40 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_God wrote:
Logically speaking, you can't have white people without both white males and white females.


This is logical to me.

Virtual_God wrote:
It's a partnership. Neither benefits more than the other in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Both the white male and the white female benefit the same under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) because there is a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).


I do not see how the statements in black are logically supported by the statement in red. There is a SYSTEM of income tax distribution in the U.S. Do all recipients of that distribution benefit equally? There is a System of Officer Privilege in the U.S. Navy, do all officers benefit equally from that system?


Virtual_God wrote:
So what are we talking about? This is the same tactice the white female used on the non-white female through a strategy called "Women's Liberation". get the non-white females to leave their men and the white females keep producing white people fathered by white males. Used it here...used it in Algeria...used it in Ethiopia...used it in the Congo...etc....etc....etc.


Is there a contradiction between that strategy and my hypothesis? The white female leveraged her lesser dependency on R/WS for sexual success in order to extort greater management of her time and trinkets. This benefits her personally but has little impact on her offspring. The difference in the sexual strategies between males and females is best illustrated by the conception material carried by each. The male has many sperm for his “quantity not quality strategy” while the female has a limited number of eggs for her “quality not quantity” strategy. The female just needs a “taker” or two or three. The male has got to play the odds because his paternity is not reliable. After Nicole Kidman disposes of Lenny Kravitz, her sexual stock will go up. Buy low. Sell high. I think Josh alluded to this phenomenon in one of his posts some time ago. The white male cannot dispose of the white female. She will have resources for any offspring she chooses to make them available to.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_God wrote:
It's a partnership. Neither benefits more than the other in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Both the white male and the white female benefit the same under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) because there is a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).


I do not see how the statements in black are logically supported by the statement in red. There is a SYSTEM of income tax distribution in the U.S. Do all recipients of that distribution benefit equally? There is a System of Officer Privilege in the U.S. Navy, do all officers benefit equally from that system?

The point I made is that victims of racism (white supremacy) are sitting around talking about which one of their victimizers benefit the most. To me this is insanity.

Why should the victims of an ass whipping sit around and talk about which one of the people that are kicking their asses benefits the most from kicking their ass?

Don't answer that question! I'm done with this conversation.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_God wrote:
It's a partnership. Neither benefits more than the other in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). Both the white male and the white female benefit the same under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) because there is a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).


I do not see how the statements in black are logically supported by the statement in red. There is a SYSTEM of income tax distribution in the U.S. Do all recipients of that distribution benefit equally? There is a System of Officer Privilege in the U.S. Navy, do all officers benefit equally from that system?

The point I made is that victims of racism (white supremacy) are sitting around talking about which one of their victimizers benefit the most. To me this is insanity.

Why should the victims of an ass whipping sit around and talk about which one of the people that are kicking their asses benefits the most from kicking their ass?

Don't answer that question! I'm done with this conversation.


When bound by a chain, is it insane to try to determine which is the weakest link? It's a question that I hope someone will answer.
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not be visiting the board for the next week or so...I look forward to dialoguing when I return.

Hh
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
When bound by a chain, is it insane to try to determine which is the weakest link?

Nope.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supposition:

If your modification of the Cress Theory of Color Cnofrontation is correct and/or the Cress Theory of Color Confrontation is correct, what then?

How do we counter racism (white supremacy) now that we know for sure that white people are practicing racism (white supremacy) because they don't want to disappear as a group by their own definition?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
Supposition:

If your modification of the Cress Theory of Color Cnofrontation is correct and/or the Cress Theory of Color Confrontation is correct, what then?

How do we counter racism (white supremacy) now that we know for sure that white people are practicing racism (white supremacy) because they don't want to disappear as a group by their own definition?


Before I respond to either question, I need some clarification. My hypothesis is not the same as your second supposition; that is, my hypothesis does not state that white people do not want to disappear as a group. Did you intend to ask two different questions or was your second question an elaboration on the first?
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Supposition:

If your modification of the Cress Theory of Color Cnofrontation is correct and/or the Cress Theory of Color Confrontation is correct, what then?

How do we counter racism (white supremacy) now that we know for sure that white people are practicing racism (white supremacy) because they don't want to disappear as a group by their own definition?


Before I respond to either question, I need some clarification. My hypothesis is not the same as your second supposition; that is, my hypothesis does not state that white people do not want to disappear as a group. Did you intend to ask two different questions or was your second question an elaboration on the first?

I'll clarify and take it one step at a time. I have to keep reminding myself to do this because I have a tendancy to fast-forward the conversation...

Is your hypothesis that white people practice white supremacy (racism) to have better access to sexual relations with non-white people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
HelixHair



Joined: 30 Apr 2003
Posts: 383
Location: Everywhere that is nowhere

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 6:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
HelixHair wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
Supposition:

If your modification of the Cress Theory of Color Cnofrontation is correct and/or the Cress Theory of Color Confrontation is correct, what then?

How do we counter racism (white supremacy) now that we know for sure that white people are practicing racism (white supremacy) because they don't want to disappear as a group by their own definition?


Before I respond to either question, I need some clarification. My hypothesis is not the same as your second supposition; that is, my hypothesis does not state that white people do not want to disappear as a group. Did you intend to ask two different questions or was your second question an elaboration on the first?

I'll clarify and take it one step at a time. I have to keep reminding myself to do this because I have a tendancy to fast-forward the conversation...

Is your hypothesis that white people practice white supremacy (racism) to have better access to sexual relations with non-white people?


Because your question contains an incomplete restatement of my hypothesis, the answer is "No."

Below is your incomplete restatement with the words necessary to complete it in red.

"Is your hypothesis that white people practice white supremacy (racism) to have better access to sexual relations with non-white people and white people than would exist if White Supremacy did not exist?

The answer to the question directly above is "Yes."
_________________
Death of the lower body is certain. Now what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3079
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for the conversation.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
maatordeath



Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 11:45 pm    Post subject: EVIDENCE Reply with quote

SEX IMPERATIVE by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti

This book is a most have for all VORs who are serious about Counter-racism, especially in the area of sex.

HelixHair, Since you came up with this project please if you don't have this book,get it and let me know what you think. It gives plenty of evidence to support your hypothesis and so much more.

Peace brother Maatordeath.

“Caucasians have colonized the concept of sex and sexuality. They have attempted to universalized and globalize sex via movies and psychology. Nature will not and can not allow sex to be universalized or globalize. Sex is unique to a people’s culture- it is not multicultural… Caucasians are colonizing sex and attempting to program their sexuality into Africans. Caucasians sexuality practiced by Africans puts the African in conflict with African culture and nature. It makes the African and enemy of their own culture. The Caucasians are trying to change a lion‘s nature to that of monkey. And this makes the African mentally ill and sexual Uncle Tom. The purpose of African sex is to serve Maat (truth, justice, harmony, balance, etc.) Caucasian sex may seem perverted, freaky and abnormal to Africans. However, this book details its natural progression and the history and its confinement within the Caucasian culture. It shows that the confusion over its normalcy among Caucasians is ours not theirs and that Caucasians are united in the effort to turn the world into their sexually perverted playground.”

-from the introduction by Dr. Llaila O.Afrika author of African Holistic Health and Nutricide.


Last edited by maatordeath on Fri Feb 20, 2004 8:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
maatordeath



Joined: 23 Dec 2003
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2004 7:53 am    Post subject: PROPHETIC Reply with quote

Quote:
HelixHair states,
"After Nicole Kidman disposes of Lenny Kravitz, her sexual stock will go up. Buy low. Sell high"


This has already come to past.

Nicole Kidman has reportedly dumped Lenny Kravitz after a row about his womanising.

Oscar winner Nicole Kidman has ditched lover Lenny Kravitz amid reports of his infidelity.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helix, your CT modification does account for White so called "homosexuals, lesbians..." practicing racism; they wanna do more fucking of niggers too.

But,

when you make this statement where you add some language VGOD left off:

Quote:
"Is your hypothesis that white people practice white supremacy (racism) to have better access to sexual relations with non-white people and white people than would exist if White Supremacy did not exist?


I get confused.

Why do White people need to practice racism White supremacy (mistreatment) in order to have better access to sexual relations with other WHITE PEOPLE?


Especially if as you say, they would really rather fuck non white people?

Am I missing something?

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Counter-Racism Science Project All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations