HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Indicators or Qualifications
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Using Words Correctly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
Quote:
What is the practical value for white people classifying a person as non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?


The Practical Value is so that White Supremists can determine who and who not to Practice Racism Upon,if that answers your question.

Mikaveli, do you mean that white people classify people as non-white to practice white supremacy (racism) against them?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes that is what i mean.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
yes that is what i mean.

Mikaveli, would you say that I'm a white person or a non-white person?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would say you where non-white.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:56 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
I would say you where non-white.

That's interesting. Based on your previous answer I can expect you will attempt to mistreat me on the basis of that classification.

Doesn't that make you a racist suspect Mikaveli?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I Would Mistreat you,if i was a white supremist,which im not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and yes it does make me a racist suspect.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 9:44 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
I Would Mistreat you,if i was a white supremist,which im not.

Do you realize you said white people classify people as non-white to mistreat them on the basis of color and then you classified me as non-white?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*chime*



This is delicious!

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i assumed you meant white supremists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 1:47 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
i assumed you meant white supremists.

I suspect this is the logical mechanics for white people functioning as white people in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). This is precisely why any white person that is able to practice white supremacy (racism), in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), is a racist suspect. THE LOGIC states that, in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism), white people function this way all the time.

I'll ask the question again...

Do you realize you said white people classify people as non-white to mistreat them on the basis of color and then you classified me as non-white?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Do you realize you said white people classify people as non-white to mistreat them on the basis of color and then you classified me as non-white?


Yes i do.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 8:38 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
Quote:
Do you realize you said white people classify people as non-white to mistreat them on the basis of color and then you classified me as non-white?


Yes i do.

Thanks for your response.

For Non-White People:
This is the practical value for any white person being a racist suspect in a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism). According to THE LOGIC white people classify people as either a white person or a non-white person...only white people do the classifying. You just heard from a white person (racist suspect) that the reason white people classify people as non-white is to mistreat them on the basis of color.

Now I have an additional question for Mikaveli...

Mikaveli, are you a white supremacist (racist)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No im not.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2003 6:42 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
No im not.

For Non-White People:
Now how are you gonna trust anything a white person says under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)? How can you be absolutely sure a white person is not a white supremacist (racist) under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

This has been a Racist Suspect 101 course that outlines THE LOGIC of why the criteria for a white person proving to a non-white person that they are not a white supremacist (racist) is for that white person to eliminate the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism).

Here you have a white person that says white people classify other people as non-white for the purpose of mistreating them based on that classification. The same white person then proceeded to classify me as a non-white person. I asked the white person if they realized what they were doing and they said "yes". And when asked, the white person said they are not a white supremacist (racist).

No non-white person can expect a racist suspect to say and/or do anything except to practice white supremacy (racism). The reason I can't accuse this white person of practicing white supremacy (racism) against me is that I have no mechanism for finding out if this person is a white supremacist (racist)...meaning...I do not know everything a white supremacist (racist) says and/or does in all areas of people activity.

I suspect Mikaveli has the criteria. If that is true why hasn't Mikaveli ended white supremacy (racism) and why is he here talking to the victims instead of talking to the white people that are practicing white supremacy (racism) to get them to stop practicing it? The victims of white supremacy (racism), which are all non-white people, are not practicing white supremacy (racism).

I think it was George Carlin, a white person, who said it best when he stated, to a group of white people..."Words are just sounds that we make! There is nothing wrong with the word nigger in and of itself. It's the racist asshole who's using it that you gotta watch out for! It's all about context. We don't care when Richard Pryor or Eddie Murphy use the word nigger. We know they're not racists.... they're niggers...niggers cannot be racists because they are niggers".

It is up to each and every non-white person, as an individual, to decide to either seek justice or seek comfort in the arms of their masters...the white supremacists (racists). There is no inbetween...no splitting the difference...either...or.

What is the reason you were born into a SYSTEM of injustice if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of justice?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Using Words Correctly All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations