HomeCounter-Racism Radio NetworkCounter-Racism Television NetworkArticlesProjectsCounter-Racism Work/Study ProjectShopping MallContact
Secure DonationsSecure Donations  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile  Log inLog in

Indicators or Qualifications
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Using Words Correctly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 9:30 am    Post subject: Indicators or Qualifications Reply with quote

Under the Counter-Racism Strategies and Techniques a white person, Mikaveli, stated the following:

When i say indicator,i mean signs you are a White Person.

When i say qualifications,i mean What you do to be a White Person.


What signs is he referring to? Appearance? Can what you do be a sign as well? Can what you say be a sign as well? Can indicators be qualifications? Can qualifications be indicators?

IF everything in the universe comes down to saying and doing what is this white person talking about? I suspect that the words indicators and the word qualifications in terms of the function of a white person are the same thing.

What do you think? Be prepared to back up your statements with evidence and the logical mechanics.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Indicators or Qualifications Reply with quote

V_G when I read what Mikaveli said the first thing I noticed was all the projection.

Mikaveli wrote:
When i say indicator,i mean signs you are a White Person.

When i say qualifications,i mean What you do to be a White Person.


He knows we arn't WHITE cause we told him so. So his use of language is revealing in and of itself.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 6:35 am    Post subject: Re: Indicators or Qualifications Reply with quote

copious wrote:
V_G when I read what Mikaveli said the first thing I noticed was all the projection.

Mikaveli wrote:
When i say indicator,i mean signs you are a White Person.

When i say qualifications,i mean What you do to be a White Person.


He knows we arn't WHITE cause we told him so. So his use of language is revealing in and of itself.

cope

Copious, do you realize what you've written. Take another look. He knows he ain't white because niggers told him so?

Under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism) WHO decides WHO is a white person...white people or non-white people?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 3:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators or Qualifications Reply with quote

Virtual_GOD wrote:
He knows he ain't white because niggers told him so?


Who said that?

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 4:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Indicators or Qualifications Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Virtual_GOD wrote:
He knows he ain't white because niggers told him so?


Who said that?

cope

Copious,

You wrote:

copious wrote:
He knows we arn't WHITE cause we told him so.

Who is "we" in that statement? If you are talking about me I'm, a nigger. HOW can a nigger determine who gets to function as a white person under a SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Josh



Joined: 19 Apr 2003
Posts: 796
Location: Closer

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When i say indicator,i mean signs you are a White Person.

When i say qualifications,i mean What you do to be a White Person.--Makiveli


When I saw this I suspected it to be a "nigger product" sorta along the lines of a Bill Klintoon "depends on what the definition of "is" is". I suspect the delay in getting an answer from Makaveli to my original question is due to his search for an answer "that will work".

And by that I mean an answer that won't make him sound like Adolph Hitler.

Mak has done the math and knows where this is going.

He fully understands that a White person who classifies people as White and non white is probably practicing racism White supremacy.

By asking him for the mechanics behind this distiction he is stepping further and further into the White supremacist camp.

At some point I suspect he will hafta make one of those classic statements such as

"Im a White person but I don't see color"

Josh
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

V_G. White people don't REQUIRE non-white people to PROOVE they arn't white - at least my entire experiance they haven't - so why would one start now?

If you say you are non-white hes going wiht that. If you say you're WHITE he might run you though a CREDIT check first or somewhere along the line, just to be sure.


Josh, that's some long range planning you got there! I suspect he has allready set up his escape plan. His last communication with V_G he ssaid he was taking end of the year exams.

Mabey so. There's no way to be certain.

Have you noticed he's been backtracking every since he made this statement.

Mikaveli wrote:
Well,in the area of sex,I think the best a White Person can do is Try to get their Partner to Realise what white supremacy is and how they can help stop it.

If you meant white people who have relationships with non white people,then they should commit (Marry) before having unprotected sex and Also tell them about the system of white supremacy before Marriage.


The he attempts to flip the coversation over and start asking V_G about what HE has stated himself:


Mikaveli wrote:
How do white people make sure other people are not prascticing white supremacy (racism)?
You Have a Conversation with them about White supremacy and Observe their answers much like you do.


How can you tell that you are not a white supremacist (racist)?

Do you mean how do i know im not a white supremacist(racist)?
I know by not Practising White Supremacy,and by Helping Replace White Supremacy with justice.

Or do you mean how do i tell other people im not a white supremacist(racist)?
If i Just say im not,then you dont know im telling the truth or not.
Because a White Supremacist would answer the same.
Just ask the Critical Question and then you go on from there.



What is the benefit for white people in having sexual intercourse with non-white people in a SYSTEM where white people are dominant?

If you Mean White People as in White People who practice Racism (White Supremsists) then if they(white Supremacists) should come into conlfict with non white people,they can use the System of white supremacy against them in Order to achieve something.[/b]


Then he goes into this comedic exchange:

http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=207&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15


Try not to laugh, cause it ant funny.



PS: Here's a neat tool that PHPBB has. It's the ability to read ALL the messages a person has EVER posted. You can even do searches and stuff on their posts! johnny and Wicketfan are some classics. Somehow i think they are all the same person. Like that one time you (JOSH) said:

Josh wrote:
Mr. Smash,

Why didn't you just pretend to be a Black person?

You could have made all the statements you made While pretending to be a nigger"

whats tha matter,

don't wanna hafta work that hard?

Josh


I think he might of come back. Double think.



Usual Suspect:
http://www.counter-racism.com/cgi-bin/discussion/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=48
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They may be the same person but they ain't posting from the same IP address. I do periodic checks on everyone posting to see if there are any duplicates.

Wickett Fan may be studying. Ever since he purchased the code book from Counter-Racism.com he has not posted. Incidentally, Wickett Fan's IP address is somewhere in Florida and Mikaveli is somewhere in Australia.

Now he could be traveling from one area to the other just to post on this board but that's not logical.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
copious



Joined: 29 May 2003
Posts: 248

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I was speaking of Wickett and Smash and a few others that pop up here and there, but I see you are keeping tabs.

Then again, he could always be using a proxy.

cope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

copious wrote:
Actually I was speaking of Wickett and Smash and a few others that pop up here and there, but I see you are keeping tabs.

Then again, he could always be using a proxy.

cope

You could be correct...or spoofing his IP address. How you gonnna guard against that? Hack in?
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

May i join in on the conversation?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:43 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
May i join in on the conversation?

Been waiting for you. Hope your tests went well. Please feel free to join any conversation on this board.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep tests went Fairly well.

I might not be around as much as i was before,its summer holidays here and between going out and playing games theres not much time.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Edward Williams
Site Admin


Joined: 12 Apr 2003
Posts: 3112
Location: I am from everywhere I've ever been and everywhere I've never been

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 11:10 am    Post subject: Re: Reply with quote

Mikaveli wrote:
Yep tests went Fairly well.

I might not be around as much as i was before,its summer holidays here and between going out and playing games theres not much time.

Mikaveli,

You and I were having a conversation before about how white people counter racism (white supremacy). I asked you a question that you never answered. The question is:

What is the practical value for white people classifying a person as non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?

Please answer.
_________________
What is the reason YOU were born into a SYSTEM of INJUSTICE if not to replace it with a SYSTEM of JUSTICE?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Mikaveli



Joined: 30 Sep 2003
Posts: 27

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
What is the practical value for white people classifying a person as non-white under the SYSTEM of white supremacy (racism)?


The Practical Value is so that White Supremists can determine who and who not to Practice Racism Upon,if that answers your question.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Counter-Racism Work/Study Project Forum Index -> Using Words Correctly All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group
Web CalendarShopping MallDonations